He can't drive. You can't lose. Act like a man. Add more water. Allow me to go. Am I a suspect? Am I intruding? Am I not right? Am I qualified? Am I safe here? Am I too early? Another family? Apples are red. Are there kids? Are these ours? Are they alive? Are we friends? Are we leaving? Are we sinking? Are you afraid? Are you asleep? Are you coming? Are you crying? Are you famous? Are you hiding? Are you hiring? Are you honest? Are you hungry? Are you insane? Are you joking? Are you lonely? Are you OK now? Are you polite? Are you racist? Are you really? Are you scared? Are you single? Are you sleepy? Are you stupid? Are you two OK? Aren't you him? Aren't you hot? Autumn is here. Bacon and eggs? Be a good girl. Be nice to her. Birds lay eggs. Birds scare me. Blow your nose. Boats can sink. Boil the water. Both are alive. Brace yourself. Breathe deeply. Bring a camera. Bring a jacket. Bring a shovel. Bring it to me. Bring the kids. Buy me a drink. Call a plumber. Can I buy that? Can I eat that? Can I eat this? Can I go first? Can I have one? Can I help you? Can I join you? Can I kiss you? Can I see that? Can I see this? Can I see, too? Can I sit down? Can I sit here? Can I touch it? Can I use this? Can it be true? Can this be it? Can we come in? Can we do that? Can we do this? Can we eat now? Can we join in? Can you cancel? Can you juggle? Can you see it? Can't you swim? Cash is better. Catch the ball. Cats are smart. Change is good. Check everyone. Check that out. Check this out. Clean the room. Close the cage. Close the door. Close the gate. Coffee, please. Coffee? Or tea? Come back here. Come back home. Come back soon. Come down here! Come down here. Come here soon. Answer quickly. Come over here. Come sit by me. Contact my son. Cows eat grass. Cows give milk. Cut it in half. Cut the engine. Death is scary. Did he hit you? Did he sign it? Did I break it? Did I hurt you? Did I say that? Did I wake you? Did she say it? Did we do well? Did we have it? Did you buy it? Did you forget? Did you get it? Did you go out? Did you really? Did you say 30? Did you see it? Dinner's ready! Do as you like. Do as you want. Do I annoy you? Do I need this? Do it this way. Do it tomorrow. Do it your way. Do it yourself. Do that for me. Do tigers purr? Do we have one? Do we know you? Do you deny it? Do you do yoga? Do you hate me? Do you have it? Do you hear me? Do you know it? Do you know me? Do you know us? Do you like it? Do you like me? Do you love me? Do you mean us? Do you miss it? Do you miss me? Do you need me? Do you promise? Do you read me? Do you recycle? Does it matter? Does that help? Does that hurt? Does this hurt? Dogs are smart. Don't be angry. Don't be crazy. Don't be crude. Don't be naive. Don't be nosey. Don't be silly. Don't be sorry. Don't be upset. Don't blame me. Don't break it. Don't buy that. Don't complain. Don't eat that! Don't eat that. Don't eat this. Don't fall off! Don't force it. Don't go there. Don't hurt her. Don't hurt him. Don't judge me. Don't leave me. Don't leave us. Don't mind her. Don't mind him. Don't obey him. Don't run here. Don't say that. Don't show off. Don't stand up. Don't stop him. Don't tease me. Don't tell him. Don't tempt me. Don't touch it. Don't touch me! Don't touch me. Don't waste it. Don't watch TV. Don't you care? Don't you know? Drink some tea. Drop me a line. Eat everything. Eat more fruit. Eat your salad. Empty your bag. Enjoy the game. Enjoy the show. Enjoy your day. Enter the room. Everybody dies. Everybody down! Everybody knew. Everybody left. Everybody lies. Everybody paid. Everybody sang. Everyone gasps. Everyone knows. Everyone stood. Everyone's out. Fight like men. Fishing is fun. Flies lay eggs. Form two lines. Get everything. Get in the car. Get in the van. Get me a drink. Get me a towel. Get me my food. Get off my car. Get off of him. Get on a horse. Get on in here. Get on the bus. Get on with it. Get out of bed! Get out of bed. Get rid of her. Get some sleep. Get the camera. Give him a hug. Give it a kick. Give it a rest. Give it a shot. Give it to her. Give it to him. Give me a beer. Give me a hand. Give me a hint. Give me a kiss. Give me a ride. Give me a week. Give us a hand. Go and ask him. Go and see him. Go back inside. Go back to bed. Go be with him. Go get changed. Go have a beer. Go look for it. Go right ahead. Go take a walk. Go to the park. Golf is boring. Good afternoon. Grab your gear. Guess who I am. Hand it to him. Hand me my mug. Happy birthday! Happy birthday. Happy holidays. Happy New Year! Has it arrived? Have some more. Have they gone? Have you eaten? Have you slept? He accelerated. He acted alone. He acted drunk. He acts scared. He added water. He admired her. He admires her. He admitted it. He almost died. He already ate. He also dances. He also saw it. He also smiled. He also talked. He always lies. He always wins. He approved it. He asked again. He asked me to. He ate nothing. He ate quickly. He ate quietly. He attacked me. He avoided her. He backed away. He baked a pie. He baked bread. He became calm. He became mute. He became rich. He became weak. He believed it. He believed me. He believes it. He believes me. He betrayed me. He betrayed us. He bit his lip. He blacked out. He called back. He called home. He came by bus. He came by car. He came closer. He came inside. He can explain. He can help me. He can help us. He can't count. He can't dance. He can't do it. He can't drive. He can't leave. He can't paint. He can't sleep. He caused this. He checked out. He confused us. He contributed. He could do it. He counts fast. He cried a lot. He cried again. He cries a lot. He cut himself. He dances well. He deceived me. He denied that. He denied this. He deserved it. He deserves it. He designed it. He did do that. He did nothing. He didn't call. He didn't care. He didn't come. He didn't fall. He didn't help. He didn't hunt. He didn't know. He didn't mind. He didn't move. He didn't pass. He didn't pray. He didn't quit. He didn't show. He didn't sing. He didn't stir. He didn't swim. He didn't talk. He didn't wait. He disappeared. He disgusts me. He dislikes me. He doesn't lie. He doesn't run. He doesn't tan. He drinks beer. He drinks wine. He drives fast. He ducked down. He eats slowly. He enjoys that. He exaggerated. He exaggerates. He expected it. He fed his dog. He fed the dog. He fell asleep. He fell silent. He felt better. He felt guilty. He felt hungry. He felt lonely. He felt sleepy. He felt strong. He felt uneasy. He fired first. He flew a kite. He followed me. He followed us. He forgave her. He forgave you. He fought back. He fought hard. He fought well. He found a job. He found a pen. He freaked out. He gave a sigh. He gave orders. He gazed at me. He got annoyed. He got changed. He got cheated. He got dressed. He got engaged. He got excited. He got injured. He got jealous. He got married. He got nervous. He got nothing. He got panicky. He got retired. He got the job. He got unlucky. He got wounded. He had a knife. He had company. He had no food. He had no sons. He had nothing. He had to wait. He has 12 sons. He has a beard. He has a cough. He has a horse. He has a house. He has a hunch. He has a lunch. He has a piano. He has a point. He has a radio. He has a ranch. He has a video. He has an iPad. He has arrived. He has changed. He has company. He has dimples. He has escaped. He has fainted. He has friends. He has hiccups. He has it made. He has left us. He has my book. He has no fear. He has no guts. He has no luck. He has nothing. He has options. He has rabbits. He has retired. He has secrets. He has stamina. He has to come. He has to stay. He hated lying. He hated women. He hates liars. He hates opera. He hates rules. He hurried off. He ignored her. He inspired me. He insulted me. He invited her. He is a barber. He is a bigwig. He is a busker. He is a client. He is a coward. He is a doctor. He is a father. He is a friend. He is a genius. He is a grouch. He is a hermit. He is a hunter. He is a lawyer. He is a legend. He is a madman. He is a maniac. He is a misfit. He is a Muslim. He is a pirate. He is a player. He is a potter. He is a priest. He is a prince. He is a psycho. He is a racist. He is a rapper. He is a rookie. He is a sailor. He is a senior. He is a singer. He is a smoker. He is a surfer. He is a tailor. He is a threat. He is a townie. He is a weirdo. He is a welder. He is a writer. He is adorable. He is after me. He is agitated. He is agnostic. He is all ears. He is American. He is an actor. He is an adult. He is an angel. He is an idiot. He is annoying. He is anorexic. He is arrogant. He is artistic. He is athletic. He is autistic. He is back now. He is bankrupt. He is barbaric. He is barefoot. He is bleeding. He is bluffing. He is blushing. He is busy now. He is calm now. He is Canadian. He is careless. He is cautious. He is charming. He is cheating. He is cheerful. He is childish. He is clueless. He is confused. He is coughing. He is creative. He is credible. He is cultured. He is dead now. He is decisive. He is dejected. He is delicate. He is depraved. He is deranged. He is diabetic. He is diligent. He is discreet. He is disloyal. He is divorced. He is doing OK. He is doubtful. He is dreaming. He is drenched. He is drowning! He is drowning. He is ecstatic. He is educated. He is eloquent. He is emphatic. He is escaping. He is fabulous. He is faithful. He is famished. He is far away. He is fearless. He is fighting. He is fine now. He is finished. He is flexible. He is forceful. He is forgiven. He is freezing. He is friendly. He is generous. He is giggling. He is grateful. He is grieving. He is grinning. He is groaning. He is grounded. He is gullible. He is hammered. He is handsome. He is harmless. He is helpless. He is hesitant. He is home now. He is homeless. He is homesick. He is hopeless. He is horrible. He is humorous. He is hurt bad. He is immature. He is immobile. He is impolite. He is in shock. He is in there. He is innocent. He is insecure. He is insolent. He is inspired. He is involved. He is Japanese. He is kneeling. He is knocking. He is laughing. He is learning. He is like her. He is likeable. He is literate. He is loveable. He is managing. He is merciful. He is mistaken. He is my enemy. He is my rival. He is my uncle. He is neurotic. He is new here. He is no angel. He is no saint. He is not dumb. He is not here. He is now dead. He is obedient. He is occupied. He is offended. He is on leave. He is out here. He is outgoing. He is outraged. He is painting. He is pathetic. He is perverse. He is pleasant. He is positive. He is powerful. He is prepared. He is punctual. He is quitting. He is rational. He is reckless. He is reformed. He is reliable. He is relieved. He is reserved. He is resolute. He is restless. He is retiring. He is rich now. He is romantic. He is ruthless. He is safe now. He is sensible. He is shopping. He is sick now. He is sickened. He is skittish. He is sleeping. He is sneezing. He is so happy. He is sociable. He is speaking. He is spirited. He is stalling. He is standing. He is starving. He is stranded. He is stubborn. He is studious. He is studying. He is suicidal. He is sweating. He is swimming. He is tactless. He is talented. He is terminal. He is terrible. He is terrific. He is thinking. He is thirteen. He is thorough. He is thrilled. He is ticklish. He is tireless. He is tolerant. He is too busy. He is too loud. He is training. He is troubled. He is truthful. He is unafraid. He is unbiased. He is underage. He is unnerved. He is unstable. He is up there. He is upstairs. He is very ill. He is very old. He is very shy. He is wasteful. He is watching. He is wavering. He is well off. He is wheezing. He is with her. He is with him. He is your age. He isn't alive. He isn't alone. He isn't angry. He isn't armed. He isn't bossy. He isn't crazy. He isn't cruel. He isn't dying. He isn't fazed. He isn't funny. He isn't fussy. He isn't going. He isn't happy. He isn't heavy. He isn't lying. He isn't naive. He isn't naked. He isn't nasty. He isn't petty. He isn't picky. He isn't quiet. He isn't ready. He isn't right. He isn't smart. He isn't there. He isn't timid. He isn't tired. He isn't tough. He isn't upset. He isn't vegan. He isn't weird. He isn't witty. He isn't wrong. He isn't young. He jumped back. He jumped bail. He just called. He just glared. He just smiled. He just stared. He just waited. He keeps a cat. He kept crying. He kept eating. He kept moving. He kept pacing. He kept silent. He kept trying. He knew better. He knew no one. He knows a lot. He knows wines. He lay face up. He leaned back. He leaned down. He learns fast. He led the way. He left Boston. He let me down. He lied to her. He likes beans. He likes blues. He likes chess. He likes fruit. He likes games. He likes girls. He likes jelly. He likes money. He likes music. He likes pizza. He likes salsa. He lit a match. He lived alone. He lived there. He lives alone. He lives there. He looked away. He looked back. He looked busy. He looked calm. He looked cold. He looked down. He looked fine. He looked good. He looked hurt. He looked pale. He looked sick. He looked well. He looked wise. He looks angry. He looks awake. He looks awful. He looks bored. He looks crazy. He looks cross. He looks dazed. He looks drunk. He looks great. He looks happy. He looks older. He looks perky. He looks ready. He looks sober. He looks stern. He looks stuck. He looks tense. He looks tired. He looks upset. He looks weary. He looks young. He lost a book. He lost weight. He loves books. He loves chili. He loves money. He loves music. He loves pasta. He loves pizza. He made coffee. He made dinner. He made me cry. He makes sense. He married her. He may be here. He may be home. He may be weak. He may do that. He may testify. He might faint. He must be out. He must decide. He must've won. He nearly died. He needed food. He needed help. He needed hope. He needed more. He needed rest. He needed that. He needed this. He needed time. He needed work. He needs a job. He needs money. He needs water. He never asked. He never comes. He never cooks. He never cried. He never fails. He never falls. He never jokes. He never reads. He never stops. He nodded back. He nodded once. He overreacted. He owes me one. He paid for it. He passed away. He picks on me. He pinched her. He plays piano. He plays rugby. He punched her. He quit school. He ran outside. He read a book. He read novels. He reads a lot. He recorded it. He rescued her. He respects me. He sang a song. He sang softly. He sat quietly. He sat reading. He sat waiting. He saw a ghost. He saw a mouse. He saw a shark. He saw it also. He saw it, too. He saw nothing. He saw someone. He saw the bus. He saw the cat. He scares easy. He scolded her. He seemed busy. He seemed calm. He seemed cool. He seemed fine. He seemed hurt. He seemed lost. He seemed nice. He seemed sick. He seemed wise. He seems angry. He seems bored. He seems bossy. He seems dazed. He seems eager. He seems fussy. He seems happy. He seems lucky. He seems moody. He seems naive. He seems quiet. He seems ready. He seems smart. He seems stoic. He seems sweet. He seems tense. He seems tired. He seems tough. He seems upset. He seems young. He sees things. He seldom wins. He sells fruit. He sells shoes. He shot a bear. He shot at her. He should come. He should know. He should wait. He sings tenor. He sipped wine. He slapped her. He slowed down. He smelled gas. He smiled back. He snores, too. He sold us out. He sounded mad. He sounds nice. He sounds nuts. He speaks fast. He spoke again. He spoke first. He stabbed her. He stabbed him. He stared back. He stayed calm. He stayed cool. He stayed here. He stayed home. He stayed late. He stayed over. He stood alone. He stood rigid. He stood there. He stopped her. He surrendered. He sympathized. He talks a lot. He talks funny. He talks tough. He tickled her. He told a joke. He told us why. He took a bath. He took a walk. He took my car. He took photos. He trains dogs. He tried again. He trusted her. He trusted him. He trusted you. He turned away. He turned back. He turned over. He turned pale. He understands. He visited her. He volunteered. He walked away. He walked fast. He walked home. He walked past. He wanted more. He wanted that. He wanted this. He wants a dog. He wants a job. He wants money. He wants to go. He was abusive. He was adamant. He was adopted. He was alarmed. He was alerted. He was amazing. He was amusing. He was annoyed. He was anxious. He was ashamed. He was at home. He was awesome. He was baffled. He was blinded. He was bullied. He was careful. He was cheated. He was content. He was crushed. He was curious. He was defiant. He was devious. He was devoted. He was driving. He was drowned. He was dubious. He was elderly. He was elected. He was English. He was enraged. He was evasive. He was excited. He was focused. He was foolish. He was frantic. He was furious. He was healthy. He was helpful. He was hurting. He was in love. He was in pain. He was injured. He was invited. He was jealous. He was kidding. He was leaving. He was lenient. He was married. He was moaning. He was my boss. He was naughty. He was nervous. He was on time. He was outside. He was panting. He was patient. He was perfect. He was pleased. He was popular. He was praying. He was present. He was puzzled. He was relaxed. He was running. He was selfish. He was serious. He was shocked. He was singing. He was smiling. He was smoking. He was snoring. He was so busy. He was sobbing. He was special. He was spoiled. He was stabbed. He was stunned. He was talking. He was the one. He was thirsty. He was too fat. He was too old. He was trapped. He was unhappy. He was unlucky. He was violent. He was waiting. He was walking. He was wealthy. He was winning. He was with me. He was working. He was worried. He was wounded. He was writing. He was yelling. He wasn't bald. He wasn't busy. He wasn't done. He wasn't fair. He wasn't good. He wasn't here. He wasn't home. He wasn't hurt. He wasn't lazy. He wasn't mean. He wasn't neat. He wasn't nice. He wasn't poor. He wasn't rich. He wasn't rude. He wasn't safe. He wasn't sick. He wasn't sure. He watched her. He watches her. He wears a wig. He welcomed us. He went abroad. He went hiking. He went inside. He went skiing. He went to bed. He will attend. He will change. He will decide. He will escape. He will fix it. He will follow. He will go far. He will listen. He will manage. He will not go. He will remain. He will say no. He will scream. He will see us. He will starve. He will suffer. He will try it. He will use it. He winked back. He won a medal. He won the bet. He won't argue. He won't budge. He won't do it. He won't leave. He wore gloves. He worked hard. He worked here. He works a lot. He works alone. He works there. He would agree. He would leave. He writes well. Hello everyone! Hello, I'm him. Here comes him. Here is a book. Here is my key. Here she comes. Here they come. Here, try this. Here's an idea. Here's my card. Here's my room. Here's the bus. Here's the car. Here's the key. He's a big boy. He's a bit shy. He's a butcher. He's a fanatic. He's a gambler. He's a man now. He's a samurai. He's a slacker. He's a yes-man. He's all right. He's an animal. He's an author. He's an ex-con. He's an outlaw. He's depressed. He's henpecked. He's in danger. He's in prison. He's just evil. He's my father. He's no doctor. He's not going. He's not ready. He's so stupid. He's too drunk. He's uninsured. He's very fast. He's very open. Hey, come here. Hey, what's up? Hi! What's new? Hi, come on in. Hi. Come on in. Hide the money. Hit the brakes. How am I doing? How are things? How big was it? How can I help? How can I lose? How cold is it? How deep is it? How did I look? How did it end? How did you do? How disgusting! How do I do it? How do we look? How exhausting! How good is he? How high is it? How is it made? How late is it? How long is it? How lucky I am! How much is it? How old is him? How perceptive! How tall is he? How time flies! How was Boston? How wide is it? How's it going? How's the wife? How's your dad? How's your job? How's your son? Hurry up, guys. I accept gifts. I almost cried. I already know. I am a redhead. I am a shy boy. I am a student. I am a teacher. I am an artist. I am Hungarian. I am in a spot. I am in London. I am off today. I am too short. I am very tall. I ate a banana. I ate a Danish. I ate an apple. I ate too much. I became angry. I began to cry. I began to run. I believe that. I believed him. I believed you. I bet it works. I betrayed you. I bike to work. I blame myself. I borrow money. I bought a car. I bought a hat. I broke a nail. I broke my arm. I broke my leg. I brought mine. I brought wine. I called ahead. I came for him. I came for you. I can beat him. I can call him. I can fix that. I can fix this. I can hear him. I can hear you. I can help him. I can help you. I can prove it. I can't get in. I can't get up. I can't go out. I can't see it. I can't use it. I changed that. I cook for him. I corrected it. I count on him. I cut the rope. I decorated it. I deserve more. I deserve that. I deserve this. I despised him. I did have fun. I did warn you. I didn't argue. I didn't cheat. I didn't do it. I didn't drive. I didn't flunk. I didn't laugh. I didn't sleep. I didn't speak. I didn't study. I dislike eggs. I do apologize. I do know that. I do that, too. I don't belong. I don't follow. I don't gamble. I don't get it. I don't gossip. I don't see it. I drank a beer. I drank coffee. I drink coffee. I eat tomatoes. I enjoy movies. I enjoyed that. I fear nothing. I fed the pigs. I feel ashamed. I feel blessed. I feel cheated. I feel for you. I feel honored. I feel nothing. I feel seasick. I feel so cold. I feel so lost. I feel strange. I feel trapped. I feel useless. I fell in love. I felt cheated. I felt excited. I figured that. I followed him. I followed you. I gave it away. I gave it back. I gave my word. I gave up hope. I get off here. I get the idea. I get up early. I give my word. I go to church. I go to school. I got a suntan. I got arrested. I got confused. I got divorced. I got expelled. I got laid off. I got nauseous. I got up early. I got you this. I grew up here. I guarantee it. I had a mishap. I had a stroke. I had a vision. I had fun here. I had jeans on. I had no money. I had some fun. I had to agree. I had to do it. I had to leave. I hailed a cab. I hate dancing. I hate dieting. I hate driving. I hate her now. I hate insects. I hate ironing. I hate it here. I hate karaoke. I hate lawyers. I hate Mondays. I hate my body. I hate my boss. I hate my life. I hate parties. I hate riddles. I hate secrets. I hate shaving. I hate spiders. I hate spinach. I hate Sundays. I hate to iron. I hate to lose. I hate to wait. I hate working. I hate you all. I hate zealots. I hated school. I have 13 cats. I have a beard. I have a dream. I have a fever. I have a horse. I have a hunch. I have a knife. I have a piano. I have a radio. I have a ranch. I have a table. I have a truck. I have amnesia. I have an idea. I have friends. I have had fun. I have hiccups. I have no clue. I have no food. I have no home. I have no idea. I have no kids. I have no time. I have no wife. I have nothing. I have one kid. I have sisters. I have the key. I have to help. I have to hide. I have to know. I have to rest. I have to stop. I have to wait. I have to work. I heard a thud. I heard voices. I hiccup a lot. I hope so, too. I hope you die. I hope you win. I hurried home. I hurt my foot. I just arrived. I just came in. I just gave up. I just guessed. I just met him. I just saw him. I just woke up. I keep a diary. I keep my word. I kept my word. I kept running. I kept singing. I kept the dog. I know it well. I know the boy. I know the way. I know who won. I learn French. I left my wife. I left on time. I let you down. I like almonds. I like castles. I like cookies. I like cooking. I like dancing. I like drawing. I like English. I like fishing. I like flowers. I like history. I like it here. I like it, too. I like jogging. I like ketchup. I like lettuce. I like lobster. I like mahjong. I like my bike. I like my life. I like my name. I like noodles. I like oranges. I like oysters. I like picnics. I like puzzles. I like reading. I like running. I like sashimi. I like seafood. I like singing. I like spinach. I like stories. I like talking. I like the dog. I like the sun. I like to cook. I like to fish. I like to hunt. I like to read. I like to sing. I like to swim. I like to talk. I like to walk. I like to work. I like turtles. I like walking. I like working. I like writing. I lit the fire. I lit the oven. I live in town. I live upstate. I lost control. I lost my keys. I lost the bet. I love almonds. I love animals. I love bananas. I love carrots. I love cookies. I love cooking. I love dessert. I love driving. I love flowers. I love Harvard. I love his son. I love it here. I love lasagna. I love lizards. I love my city. I love my home. I love my iPod. I love my kids. I love my life. I love my wife. I love my work. I love parties. I love peanuts. I love puzzles. I love reading. I love secrets. I love sunsets. I love the sea. I love the sun. I love to cook. I love to fish. I love to read. I love to swim. I love winning. I love you all. I loved Boston. I loved school. I made cookies. I made her cry. I made him cry. I made muffins. I made that up. I may be wrong. I may know him. I may not come. I mean no harm. I met a friend. I met him once. I miss college. I miss you all. I missed a lot. I must buy one. I must decline. I must find it. I must protest. I must see you. I need a break. I need a broom. I need a drink. I need a favor. I need a hobby. I need a knife. I need a medic. I need a plate. I need a raise. I need a smoke. I need a snack. I need a stamp. I need a towel. I need answers. I need friends. I need it ASAP. I need pencils. I need privacy. I need support. I need surgery. I need to know. I need to stop. I need to swim. I need to work. I need you now. I needed money. I never go out. I never saw it. I noticed that. I now know why. I often hiccup. I often travel. I own this car. I paid in cash. I paid nothing. I painted that. I pay my taxes. I plead guilty. I predicted it. I prefer black. I promised him. I quit smoking. I raise cattle. I ran past him. I ran upstairs. I realize that. I really tried. I refuse to go. I rejected him. I remember her. I remember him. I remember now. I remember you. I rewarded him. I said get out! I said get out. I said go home. I said goodbye. I said not now. I said nothing. I said shut up! I said stop it! I said take it. I saw five men. I saw her home. I saw her swim. I saw him jump. I saw him once. I saw it first. I saw it on TV. I saw somebody. I saw that one. I saw the cook. I saw the file. I saw the game. I saw the news. I saw them all. I scream a lot. I see the book. I sell flowers. I serve no one. I should do it. I smell coffee. I sneeze a lot. I speak French. I started that. I study abroad. I study French. I study Korean. I sure am cold. I sure hope so. I take it back. I teach French. I think I'm OK. I think we are! I think we can. I thought hard. I took a break. I took her arm. I took the job. I travel a lot. I travel light. I trusted them. I turned right. I urge caution. I usually walk. I walked alone. I want a chair. I want a donut. I want a drink. I want a glass. I want a horse. I want a knife. I want a puppy. I want a raise. I want another. I want answers. I want details. I want justice. I want popcorn. I want revenge. I want the fan. I want to come. I want to help. I want to know. I want to live. I want to play. I want to quit. I want to sing. I want to stay. I want to stop. I want to talk. I want to wait. I want to walk. I want to work. I wanted to go. I was a doctor. I was a member. I was all ears. I was an idiot. I was attacked. I was barefoot. I was bluffing. I was captured. I was careless. I was cleaning. I was confused. I was coughing. I was detained. I was dreaming. I was grateful. I was hammered. I was homesick. I was impolite. I was in agony. I was off duty. I was offended. I was on leave. I was outdoors. I was pardoned. I was poisoned. I was sleeping. I was so happy. I was speaking. I was starving. I was studying. I was sweating. I was thinking. I was too fast. I was tortured. I was unharmed. I was upstairs. I was watching. I wasn't alone. I wasn't drunk. I wasn't happy. I wasn't hired. I wasn't lying. I wasn't ready. I wasn't there. I wear glasses. I went fishing. I will prosper. I will sue you. I will survive. I will take it. I will testify. I wish I could. I won't forget. I won't return. I work at home. I work for him. I worked at it. I wrote a memo. I wrote to him. I'd be careful. I'd be honored. I'd like a hug. I'd like to go. I'd love to go. I'd rather die. I'd rather not. If only I knew! I'll apologize. I'll ask later. I'll be around. I'll be direct. I'll be honest. I'll be inside. I'll bring him. I'll call them. I'll cancel it. I'll carry you. I'll change it. I'll come back. I'll come down. I'll come home. I'll come over. I'll come, too. I'll cooperate. I'll do it now. I'll get a cab. I'll get ready. I'll get these. I'll get to it. I'll go anyway. I'll go by bus. I'll go by car. I'll go change. I'll go get it. I'll go myself. I'll go see it. I'll go to him. I'll guide you. I'll handle it. I'll just wait. I'll manage it. I'll marry you. I'll miss that. I'll move soon. I'll need that. I'll need this. I'll pay later. I'll phone you. I'll pray hard. I'll risk that. I'll scold him. I'll see to it. I'll shoot you. I'll stay here. I'll stay home. I'll take over. I'll take that. I'll teach him. I'll thank him. I'll treat you. I'll trust you. I'll try again. I'll wait here. I'll walk home. I'll watch him. I'll work hard. I'm a beginner. I'm a bit busy. I'm a bit late. I'm a botanist. I'm a busy guy. I'm a Canadian. I'm a diabetic. I'm a free man. I'm a freshman. I'm a good boy. I'm a good guy. I'm a handyman. I'm a merchant. I'm a minister. I'm a musician. I'm a nice guy. I'm a pacifist. I'm a prisoner. I'm a real man. I'm a rich man. I'm a salesman. I'm a stuntman. I'm a teenager. I'm a weakling. I'm afraid not. I'm against it. I'm all thumbs. I'm an atheist. I'm an officer. I'm an old man. I'm astonished. I'm back early. I'm behind him. I'm behind you. I'm being used. I'm bored, too. I'm busy today. I'm called him. I'm contagious. I'm dead tired. I'm dehydrated. I'm dependable. I'm devastated. I'm doing fine. I'm doing okay. I'm doing well. I'm downstairs. I'm eating now. I'm exercising. I'm famous now. I'm farsighted. I'm fascinated. I'm firing you. I'm free today. I'm getting by. I'm going back. I'm going bald. I'm going home. I'm going, too. I'm happy here. I'm happy, too. I'm having fun. I'm here again. I'm home early. I'm human, too. I'm hungry now. I'm illiterate. I'm in a hurry. I'm in the car. I'm in trouble. I'm interested. I'm just bored. I'm just lucky. I'm just tired. I'm mad at you. I'm making tea. I'm meditating. I'm methodical. I'm never late. I'm no quitter. I'm not a baby. I'm not a fool. I'm not a hero. I'm not a liar. I'm not a poet. I'm not amused. I'm not asleep. I'm not biased. I'm not bitter. I'm not coming. I'm not cranky. I'm not crying. I'm not family. I'm not famous. I'm not guilty. I'm not hiding. I'm not hungry. I'm not insane. I'm not joking. I'm not lonely. I'm not normal. I'm not pretty. I'm not racist. I'm not scared. I'm not skinny. I'm not sleepy. I'm not so old. I'm not strong. I'm not stupid. I'm often here. I'm OK with it. I'm old enough. I'm on holiday. I'm one of you. I'm only human. I'm optimistic. I'm out of gas. I'm overweight. I'm overworked. I'm prejudiced. I'm quite busy. I'm quite lazy. I'm quite well. I'm rather shy. I'm reading it. I'm really mad. I'm really old. I'm reasonable. I'm remodeling. I'm right here. I'm sick of it. I'm so ashamed. I'm so excited. I'm so thirsty. I'm so unlucky! I'm speechless. I'm still busy. I'm still here. I'm stuck here. I'm successful. I'm sure of it. I'm taking off. I'm the expert. I'm the killer. I'm the oldest. I'm thirty now. I'm undressing. I'm unemployed. I'm untalented. I'm used to it. I'm using this. I'm vegetarian. I'm very happy. I'm very short. I'm very sorry. I'm very tired. I'm very upset. I'm wide awake. Is alice there? Is anyone here? Is anyone hurt? Is Boston safe? Is French easy? Is he a doctor? Is he American? Is he Japanese? Is he sleeping? Is it a secret? Is it a weapon? Is it any good? Is it credible? Is it far away? Is it finished? Is it for here? Is it in there? Is it possible? Is it reliable? Is it that bad? Is it too late? Is it worth it? Is it your car? Is lunch ready? Is she at home? Is she married? Is that a bear? Is that a bird? Is that a fact? Is that a hint? Is that a mole? Is that a wolf? Is that better? Is that coffee? Is that enough? Is that for me? Is that likely? Is that my hat? Is that my mug? Is that normal? Is that OK now? Is that so bad? Is that unfair? Is there a fee? Is this a bird? Is this a date? Is this a joke? Is this a wine? Is this enough? Is this for me? Is this normal? Isn't it black? Isn't it great? Isn't it scary? Isn't it weird? Isn't she cute? Isn't that him? Isn't this fun? It all changed. It costs a lot. It didn't help. It didn't work. It doesn't fit. It feels silly. It feels weird. It gets better. It has to stop. It is possible. It is Saturday. It is so early. It is too late. It isn't there. It looked real. It looks great. It makes sense. It may be true. It must be him. It smells good! It sounds easy. It sure is hot. It tastes good. It was a dream. It was a fluke. It was a mouse. It was a rumor. It was amazing. It was awesome. It was for him. It was intense. It was my idea. It was my plan. It was my turn. It was nothing. It was on sale. It was perfect. It was planned. It was raining. It was snowing. It was so dark. It was so good. It was working. It wasn't easy. It wasn't hard. It wasn't luck. It wasn't mine. It wasn't ours. It will happen. It works great. It'll be great. It'll be there. It'll get cold. It'll work now. It's a bargain. It's a big one. It's a classic. It's a firefly. It's a hot day. It's a miracle. It's a mistake. It's a new day. It's a problem. It's a promise. It's admirable. It's all clear. It's all right. It's all there. It's all white. It's all wrong. It's all yours. It's an ambush! It's an excuse. It's an insult. It's beautiful. It's beyond me. It's brand new. It's Christmas. It's cold here. It's confusing. It's dangerous! It's dangerous. It's deep, too. It's delicious. It's different. It's difficult. It's dishonest. It's expensive. It's forbidden. It's grotesque. It's hot today. It's important. It's incorrect. It's inspiring. It's marvelous. It's no secret. It's not a dog. It's not blood. It's not clean. It's not funny. It's not right. It's not there. It's not weird. It's not yours. It's OK to cry. It's on page 3. It's our fault. It's pointless. It's ready now. It's redundant. It's revolting. It's rush hour. It's safe here. It's so boring. It's so pretty. It's so simple. It's so unfair. It's the truth. It's their job. It's there now. It's this book. It's to my mom. It's too early. It's too large. It's too quiet. It's too risky. It's too short. It's too small. It's too tight. It's undamaged. It's up to you. It's very cold. It's very dark. It's very easy. It's very good. It's very late. It's very loud. It's very nice. It's vibrating. It's Wednesday. It's well done. It's what I am. It's what I do. It's wonderful. It's your book. It's your duty. It's your home. It's your life. It's your move. It's your turn. I've been busy. I've been good. I've been seen. I've been shot. I've done that. I've forgotten. I've found him. I've got a job. I've got money. I've got plans. I've got proof. I've got to go. I've lost hope. I've made stew. I've messed up. I've moved out. I've remarried. I've seen that. I've seen them. I've seen this. I've solved it. I've upset you. Just apologize. Just forget it. Just ignore it. Just let me go. Just sign here. Just sign this. Just take mine. Keep it on you. Keep it simple. Keep listening. Keep me posted. Keep on trying. Keep searching. Keep the money. Kids are cruel. Kissing is fun. Large or small? Leave it alone. Leave it there. Leave it to me. Leave it to us. Leave me alone! Leave me alone. Leave my house. Leave tomorrow. Leave us alone. Lend me a hand. Lend us a hand. Let me do that. Let me do this. Let me explain. Let me hear it. Let the boy go. Let the dog go. Let us go home. Let's ask them. Let's be brave. Let's be clear. Let's be frank. Let's be happy. Let's call him. Let's continue. Let's end this. Let's enjoy it. Let's find him. Let's find out. Let's fire him. Let's get home. Let's get real. Let's go again. Let's go on in. Let's have fun. Let's help him. Let's hope not. Let's hurry up. Let's meet him. Let's not play. Let's not talk. Let's play tag. Let's practice. Let's sit down. Let's try that. Let's try this. Let's watch TV. Life is unfair. Listen closely. Listen to this! Listen to this. Listen, please. Live and learn. Lock the doors. Lock your door. Look after him. Look at my arm. Look for clues. Look out there. Look, she said. Louder, please. Love takes two. Lunch is on me. Lunch is ready. Lying is wrong. Make an effort. Make it larger. Make your move. Many fish died. May I eat this? May I go first? May I help you? May I join you? May I kiss you? May I sit down? May I sit here? May I use that? May I use this? May we go home? Maybe it's him. Men are greedy. Men are idiots. Men are simple. Might is right. Money is power. More is needed. Mum's the word. My bag is gone! My car's dirty. My chest hurts. My desk is old. My dog bit him. My dog's brown. My hair is wet. My heart hurts. My jaw is sore. My joints ache. My nose itches. My plan worked. My tire's flat. My tooth hurts. My tummy hurts. My wife is mad. My wrist hurts. Neither have i. Never mind him. No one arrived. No one can say. No one can see. No one cheated. No one escaped. No one is home. No one knew it. No one laughed. No one noticed. No one saw him. No one shouted. No one told me. No one told us. No one was hit. No, it doesn't. No, they don't. No, you didn't. Nobody is here. Nobody laughed. Nobody listens. Nobody saw him. Nobody told me. Nobody'll know. Nobody's happy. Nobody's there. Nothing really. Now do you see? Now don't move. Now don't pout. Now I feel bad. Now I know why. Now I remember. Now just relax. Now you owe me. Of course i do. Only God knows. Open the doors. Open this door. Open your eyes. Open your hand. Our school did. Pack your gear. People like me. Pigs can't fly. Play us a tune. Please bill me. Please come in. Please do that. Please do this. Please get him. Please go away. Please help me! Please help me. Please move on. Please open it. Please proceed. Please say yes. Please shut up. Please stop it. Please tell me. Please try one. Prepare to die. Prices went up. Prove it to me. Pull over here. Put on the hat. Read this book. Read your book. Ready for what? Relax a moment. Return at once. Save me a seat. Say it clearly. Say that again. School is over. School was fun. Science is fun. Seal the doors. Seals eat fish. See you around. Shall we begin? Shall we dance? Shall we order? Shall we start? She adores him. She called him. She came alone. She can't swim. She choked him. She cooks well. She ditched me. She dumped him. She fooled him. She gave money. She got caught. She grew roses. She has a bike. She has a book. She has a cold. She has brains. She helped him. She hugged him. She is a nurse. She is awkward. She is dieting. She is jealous. She is out now. She is running. She is talking. She is walking. She isn't poor. She kept quiet. She kicked him. She kissed him. She liked that. She likes wine. She looked ill. She looked sad. She loves cake. She loves cats. She might come. She misses him. She plays Bach. She seems rich. She shot a gun. She sings well. She smells bad. She swims well. She teased him. She trusts him. She types well. She was crying. She went blind. She works hard. She's a beauty. She's a hottie. She's a looker. She's adorable. She's an angel. She's demented. She's divorced. She's innocent. She's not here. She's pregnant. She's too loud. Shots for what? Should I close? Should I leave? Should I reply? Should I start? Should we wait? Show it to her. Show it to him. Show us around. Shut that door. Shut your eyes. Sing me a song. Sing us a song. Smoke appeared. Smoking stinks. Snap out of it! Someone called. Sorry I'm late. Start counting. Stay out of it. Stop gossiping. Stop grumbling. Stop poking me. Stop resisting! Stop screaming. Stop sniffling. Stop whistling. Sugar is sweet. Summer is over. Supper is cold. Sure, let's go. Take a picture. Take it to him. Take me to him. Take my advice. Take that back. Take that down. Take the wheel. Take your coat. Take your shot. Take your time. Tell everybody. Tell me a joke. Tell the truth. Tell us a joke. Thank goodness! Thanks a bunch. Thanks so much. That is a boat. That is a joke. That is my dog. That isn't him. That took guts. That was a lie. That was close. That was great. That was ideal. That was magic. That was quick. That was risky. That was sweet. That was weird. That will help. That will pass. That'd be fine. That'd be good. That'd be nice. That'll be all. That'll be fun. That's a crime. That's a given. That's a shame. That's a skull. That's a table. That's a tower. That's alright. That's amazing! That's chicken. That's correct. That's evident. That's foolish. That's for him. That's for you. That's hogwash. That's illegal. That's immoral. That's justice. That's logical. That's my beer. That's my book. That's my doll. That's my goal. That's my idea. That's my line! That's my plan. That's my wish. That's no good! That's no good. That's not bad. That's not him. That's not how. That's not why. That's perfect. That's plastic. That's rubbish. That's serious. That's so cool. That's so hard. That's so mean. That's so rude. That's strange. That's the law. That's the one. That's the way. That's too bad. That's typical. The baby cried. The birds sang. The cat is wet. The dog barked. The flag is up. The ice melted. The man is old. The price rose. The radio died. The roof leaks. The tea is hot. The train left. Their eyes met. Their lips met. There are more. There is a cat. There's a leak. There's a risk. There's a snag. These are good. These are mine. These are ours. These are real. They all drank. They applauded. They are alone. They are bites. They are bored. They are happy. They are right. They asked him. They bought it. They came back. They can do it. They found out. They have come. They have kids. They have wine. They helped me. They just left. They know that. They let me go. They look busy. They look cool. They look good. They love that. They loved you. They need help. They quarreled. They ruined it. They said that. They seem busy. They smell bad. They struggled. They succeeded. They want more. They want this. They went away. They were busy. They were dead. They were fine. They were gone. They were sick. They were weak. They will come. They will help. They work hard. They're asleep. They're babies. They're boring. They're broken. They're coming. They're family. They're idiots. They're insane. They're inside. They're strong. They're trying. Think about it. Think positive. This annoys me. This dog bites. This is a book. This is a desk. This is a fact. This is a fake. This is a fork. This is a gift. This is a joke. This is a lion. This is a rule. This is a scam. This is a sign. This is a test. This is a trap. This is absurd. This is better. This is boring. This is broken. This is creepy. This is doable. This is insane. This is my bag. This is my car. This is my cat. This is my dad. This is my dog. This is my job. This is normal. This is on you. This is pretty. This is simple. This is so fun! This is stupid. This is theirs. This is tricky. This is unsafe. This is urgent. This isn't bad. This isn't fun. This isn't new. This was a lie. This we can do. This will help. This will pass. This'll be fun. Those are good. Those are mine. Those are nice. Throw it there. Throw it to me. Throw the ball. Throw the dice. Tie your shoes. Time to get up. Time will tell. Today's hectic. Trust your gut. Try not to cry. Try once again. Try this candy. Try this sauce. Try to do that. Try to find it. Try to stop me. Turn on the TV. Turn up the TV. Use your charm. Wait your turn. Wait, you guys. Walk tall, son. War isn't good. Was he smoking? Was I too loud? Was that a yes? Wash your face. Wash your feet. Watch it there. Watch the door. Watch the rear. Watch the road. Watch your dvd. Watch yourself. We adopted him. We all cheered. We all do that. We all knew it. We all know it. We all laughed. We almost left. We already ate. We are all set. We are at home. We are cousins. We are doctors. We belong here. We can do that. We can proceed. We can't do it. We could crash. We didn't kiss. We didn't sing. We drank a lot. We exaggerated. We fell asleep. We forgave him. We forgive him. We go tomorrow. We go way back. We got dressed. We got married. We had a blast. We had a fight. We had to come. We had to stop. We had to walk. We have a deal. We have a farm. We have a plan. We have a pool. We have enough. We have guests. We have it all. We have to eat. We have to try. We heard shots. We ignored him. We just landed. We knew enough. We knew no one. We know enough. We laugh a lot. We love coffee. We made a deal. We made him go. We met earlier. We must attack. We must decide. We must escape. We must go now. We need a hero. We need a plan. We need action. We need heroes. We need it now. We need to eat. We need to win. We needed help. We needed this. We never voted. We only kissed. We owe you one. We paid for it. We respect her. We respect him. We saw nothing. We seldom sing. We shook hands. We should help. We should wait. We study music. We surrendered. We tricked him. We trusted him. We visited him. We volunteered. We walked here. We want change. We want to win. We went skiing. We were beaten. We were robbed. We were scared. We were wasted. We'd like that. Welcome aboard. We'll be happy. We'll be there. We'll bury you. We'll call him. We'll call you. We'll continue. We'll do great. We'll find him. We'll find out. We'll fix that. We'll fix this. We'll help you. We'll kill you. We'll meet him. We'll miss him. We'll miss you. We'll paint it. We'll show him. We'll stop him. We'll stop you. We'll tell him. Well, let's go. We're a couple. We're a family. We're all busy. We're all done. We're all ears. We're all here. We're all safe. We're brothers. We're confused. We're creative. We're decisive. We're divorced. We're doing OK. We're escaping. We're famished. We're fighting. We're fine now. We're finished. We're flexible. We're free now. We're freezing. We're geniuses. We're grateful. We're helpless. We're here now. We're horrible. We're innocent. We're managing. We're not busy. We're not cops. We're not done. We're not free. We're not home. We're not late. We're not lost. We're not open. We're not poor. We're not rich. We're not safe. We're not sure. We're obedient. We're partners. We're powerful. We're prepared. We're punctual. We're quitting. We're reliable. We're retiring. We're ruthless. We're safe now. We're shooting. We're so sorry. We're standing. We're starving. We're stubborn. We're students. We're the best. We're the last. We're the same. Were they good? Were they here? We're too busy. We're too late. We're too weak. We're up early. We're watching. We're with you. Were you happy? Were you ready? Were you there? We've finished. We've found it. We've got time. We've seen her. We've seen him. What a bargain! What a big dog! What a country! What a hot day! What a letdown! What a miracle! What a thought! What a tragedy! What about him? What about you? What are these? What are those? What can I eat? What causes it? What day is it? What did I get? What did I win? What do I care? What do I have? What do I know? What do I need? What do we owe? What do you do? What if I fail? What is it for? What is it now? What was taken? What was there? What'll change? What'll happen? What'll you do? What's in here? What's it like? What's missing? What's the use? When do we eat? Where am I now? Where are they? Where is Paris? Where were you? Where's an ATM? Where's Boston? Where's my bag? Where's my car? Where's my cup? Where's my hat? Where's my mom? Where's my son? Where's my tie? Where's my tip? Which side won? Which team won? Who broke this? Who built this? Who called you? Who caught him? Who cleaned it? Who complained? Who did he see? Who else knows? Who found them? Who found this? Who goes there? Who has it now? Who helped him? Who intervened? Who is on duty? Who killed him? Who kissed him? Who kissed you? Who knows that? Who lives here? Who made these? Who needs that? Who plays golf? Who removed it? Who sells this? Who wants that? Who wants this? Who warned you? Who was killed? Who will do it? Who would care? Who wrote that? Who wrote this? Who'd buy this? Who'd hurt him? Who'd kiss him? Who'll succeed? Who's at fault? Who's confused? Who's laughing? Who's not busy? Who's on watch? Who's quitting? Who's speaking? Who's standing? Who's that boy? Who's that for? Who's that man? Who's this guy? Who's watching? Who's with him? Who's your dad? Who's your mom? Whose are they? Why am I going? Why can't I go? Why do you ask? Why do you lie? Why don't I go? Why is he here? Why is it dark? Why is it here? Will you do it? Wind the clock. Wipe your eyes. Wipe your nose. Women hate him. Women like him. Women loved it. Won't you sing? Yes, I know it. Yes, of course. Yes, we can go. You are coming? You are morons. You are strong. You are stupid. You aren't fat. You aren't him. You can go now. You can't help. You can't lose. You can't stop. You can't swim. You can't walk. You changed it? You could lead. You didn't pay. You disgust me. You eat fruits. You flatter me. You guys stink. You have to go. You killed him. You learn fast. You lied to me. You lied to us. You look bored. You look great. You look happy. You look older. You look sharp. You look smart. You look tired. You look upset. You may go now. You may refuse. You must do it. You must leave. You need a car. You need a job. You need a key. You need sleep. You need to go. You never know. You owe me one. You scared him. You screwed up. You seem angry. You seem happy. You seem upset. You should eat. You smashed it. You smell good. You stay there. You were brave. You were great. You were happy. You were lucky. You were right. You will learn. You write well. You'd have fun. You'd like him. You'd love him. You'll all die. You'll be fine. You'll be safe. You'll do fine. You'll get one. You'll like it. You'll love it. You'll make it. You'll miss me. You'll see him. Your time's up. Your wife left. You're a child. You're a loser. You're a prude. You're a thief. You're a woman. You're all mad. You're all set. You're amazing. You're amusing. You're awesome. You're callous. You're careful. You're chicken. You're correct. You're elusive. You're finicky. You're foolish. You're humming. You're in love. You're in luck. You're invited. You're jealous. You're kidding! You're kidding. You're like me. You're my boss. You're my hero. You're my type. You're nervous. You're no help. You're not bad. You're not fat. You're not fit. You're not God. You're not him. You're not old. You're patient. You're precise. You're psyched. You're psychic. You're selfish. You're sloshed. You're smashed. You're so lazy. You're so mean. You're so nice. You're the man. You're the pro. You're through. You're too big. You're too old. You're unlucky. You're unusual. You're useless. You're wealthy. You're welcome. You're winning. You're worried. You're wounded. You're yawning. Yours is worse. You've changed. You've done it! You've hurt me. I can't whistle. A boat capsized. A fish can swim. A horse bit him. A man must work. About what time? Adjust your tie. Ain't that cute? All are present. All were silent. Am I alone here? Am I boring you? Am I in the way? Am I reinstated? Am I understood? Answer the door. Any suggestions? Anybody in here? Anybody see you? Anybody will do. Are drinks free? Are ghosts real? Are my ears red? Are these yours? Are those yours? Are we all here? Are we done yet? Are we finished? Are we prepared? Are we safe now? Are you a ghost? Are you a model? Are you all set? Are you anxious? Are you at home? Are you at work? Are you certain? Are you content? Are you correct? Are you curious? Are you doctors? Are you dressed? Are you envious? Are you excited? Are you friends? Are you guys OK? Are you healthy? Are you in love? Are you in pain? Are you injured? Are you insured? Are you jealous? Are you kidding? Are you looking? Are you married? Are you nervous? Are you on dope? Are you over 18? Are you relaxed? Are you retired? Are you serious? Are you sincere? Are you sisters? Are you smiling? Are you thirsty? Are you unhappy? Are you unlucky? Are you winning? Are you with me? Are you with us? Are you working? Aren't we lucky? Aren't you busy? Aren't you cold? Aren't you late? Aren't you rich? Ask again later. Ask me anything! Ask me tomorrow. Balls are round. Baseball is fun. Be happy for me. Be more precise. Be quiet, girls. Be very careful. Bears hibernate. Bees make honey. Behave yourself. Bite the bullet. Black suits you. Boil some water. Boston is great. Boy was I naive. Boy was I wrong. Boys are stupid. Bring him to me. Bring me my hat. Bring that here. Brush your hair. Call me anytime. Call me, please. Call my husband. Call the doctor. Call the police! Can anyone help? Can birds smell? Can I afford it? Can I be honest? Can I bring him? Can I come over? Can I get a bag? Can I get a dog? Can I keep this? Can I leave now? Can I order one? Can I pay later? Can I sit there? Can I tag along? Can I trust him? Can I work here? Can they see me? Can they see us? Can we fix this? Can we help you? Can we prove it? Can we talk now? Can you be sure? Can you chip in? Can you do that? Can you do this? Can you find it? Can you hear it? Can you hear me? Can you hear us? Can you help me? Can you help us? Can you make it? Can you open it? Can you read it? Can you see him? Can you show me? Can you shut up? Can you skip me? Can you stop it? Can you whistle? Can't you do it? Catch you later. Cats catch mice. Cats like boxes. Change is scary. Check these out. Clap your hands. Clean your room. Clear the table. Close that door. Close the hatch. Close your book. Close your eyes. Come again soon. Come and get it. Come and get me. Come and see me. Come as you are. Come back later. Come downstairs. Come home early. Come if you can. Come in already. You can tell me. Come talk to me. Come, sit by me. Congratulations! Congratulations. Could I ask why? Could you do it? Count to thirty. Crows are black. Crows are smart. Defend yourself. Did anyone care? Did anyone come? Did he dial 911? Did he go there? Did he say that? Did I drop that? Did I miss much? Did she like it? Did someone die? Did they buy it? Did you call me? Did you do that? Did you do this? Did you drop it? Did you get fat? Did you get wet? Did you hear it? Did you hit him? Did you like it? Did you love me? Did you make it? Did you mean it? Did you miss me? Did you need me? Did you read it? Did you say yes? Did you sue him? Did you take it? Dig a deep hole. Dinner is on me. Dinner is ready. Dinner's at six. Do I have to go? Do I look tired? Do I need a tie? Do it right now. Do we have rice? Do we have time? Do what he says. Do what you can. Do you disagree? Do you eat eggs? Do you eat fish? Do you eat meat? Do you enjoy it? Do you go often? Do you have one? Do you know CPR? Do you know her? Do you know him? Do you know how? Do you know why? Do you like rap? Do you like tea? Do you love her? Do you love him? Do you meditate? Do you remember? Do you see that? Do you see them? Do you see this? Do you think so? Do you trust me? Do you want any? Do you want him? Do you want one? Do you watch TV? Do your own job. Does he like me? Does it look OK? Does that count? Does this count? Don't apologize. Don't attack me. Don't back away. Don't be a baby. Don't be a fool. Don't be a snob. Don't be afraid. Don't be scared. Don't be so shy. Don't be stingy. Don't be stupid. Don't blame him. Don't bother me. Don't cheat him. Don't come here. Don't die on me. Don't follow me. Don't forget it. Don't forget us. Don't freak out. Don't get angry. Don't get drunk. Don't harm them. Don't insult me. Don't interfere. Don't interrupt. Don't lie to me. Don't lie to us. Don't look away. Don't look back. Don't look down. Don't lose hope. Don't misbehave. Don't overdo it. Don't park here. Don't play dead. Don't play dumb! Don't play here. Don't remind me. Don't resist us. Don't rub it in. Don't run risks. Don't shoot him. Don't start yet. Don't stay here. Don't stop here. Don't tease him. Don't tell lies. Don't trust him. Don't you agree? Draw me a sheep. Drink more beer. Drink something. Drink your milk. Drive carefully. Empty your bags. Enjoy your food. Enjoy your meal! Enjoy your meal. Enjoy your stay. Enjoy your trip. Everybody claps. Everybody knows. Everyone agreed. Everyone agrees. Everyone did it. Everyone dreams. Everyone looked. Everyone prayed. Everyone saw it. Everyone smiled. Everyone waited. Everyone was OK. Everyone's busy. Everyone's dead. Everyone's fine. Everyone's sick. Everything's OK. Expect no mercy. Fasten the gate. Fetch me my hat. Find a solution. Find me a glass. Fold up the map. Follow that car. Forget about it. Frogs eat flies. Get in the boat. Get me a lawyer. Get my tool box. Get off my back! Get off my lawn. Get out of here. Get rid of them. Get there early. Get word to him. Get your mother. Get your things. Girls are crazy. Give her a doll. Give it a break. Give it to them. Give me a break. Give me a drink. Give me a towel. Give me an hour. Give me my beer. Give me the gun. Give me the key. Give that to me. Give them money. Give them to me. Give us a break. Glad to see you. Go and find him. Go and have fun. Go and help him. Go back outside. Go back to work. Go get your car. Go grab a drink. Go home quickly. Go make popcorn. Go out and play. Go see a doctor. Go to sleep now. Go to the store. Go to your room. Go wait outside. God sent a sign. Golf is so hard. Good to see you. Grab the bottom. Great, isn't it? Green suits you. Guys are stupid. Hand me a towel. Has he come yet? Have a doughnut. Have a good day. Have a nice day! Have a nice day. Have a nice nap. Have pity on me. Have pity on us! Have some pizza. He abandoned me. He acts quickly. He almost cried. He already left. He always loses. He answered yes. He arrived last. He arrived late. He ate an apple. He ate my lunch. He attacked her. He barely spoke. He became angry. He became blind. He became bored. He became dizzy. He became quiet. He became tired. He became upset. He began crying. He began pacing. He began to cry. He began to run. He began to sob. He behaved well. He believed her. He believes her. He believes him. He believes you. He belongs here. He bent forward. He betrayed her. He betrayed you. He bought a car. He bought a dog. He bought a gun. He bought a hat. He bought a rug. He bought bread. He bought rolls. He brought that. He brought this. He built a raft. He called again. He came at 2:30. He came at dawn. He came forward. He came outside. He came running. He came to help. He came to play. He came with me. He can get them. He can help you. He can run fast. He can't answer. He can't be ill. He can't decide. He can't refuse. He can't retire. He can't see us. He changed jobs. He changed that. He chose wisely. He clearly lied. He climbed down. He concentrated. He convinced me. He cooks for us. He corrected it. He coughs a lot. He could refuse. He created this. He decorated it. He despised her. He despises her. He did his best. He did his duty. He did it again. He did not come. He didn't agree. He didn't argue. He didn't budge. He didn't do it. He didn't drive. He didn't drown. He didn't laugh. He didn't leave. He didn't reply. He didn't shoot. He didn't sleep. He didn't smile. He didn't speak. He didn't stand. He died at home. He died from TB. He died in 2003. He disobeyed me. He divorced her. He does his job. He does it fast. He doesn't care. He doesn't know. He doesn't mind. He doesn't play. He doesn't read. He doesn't sing. He doesn't swim. He doesn't talk. He drank a beer. He dressed well. He dresses well. He drinks a lot. He drinks water. He drives a BMW. He dropped this. He drove faster. He earned money. He enjoyed that. He explained it. He failed twice. He fed the pigs. He fell in love. He felt amazing. He felt ashamed. He felt at home. He felt awkward. He felt cheated. He felt foolish. He felt nervous. He felt nothing. He felt trapped. He felt wronged. He finally left. He followed her. He forgives you. He fried an egg. He frightens me. He gave me that. He gave me this. He gave up hope. He gave us that. He gets up at 7. He glanced away. He glanced back. He glanced down. He got a suntan. He got a tattoo. He got a ticket. He got agitated. He got confused. He got into bed. He got no reply. He got on board. He got promoted. He got the ball. He got the part. He got up early. He got very fat. He got very hot. He got very mad. He grew a beard. He grew anxious. He grew up here. He had a stroke. He had a vision. He had a weapon. He had ambition. He had jeans on. He had no alibi. He had no money. He had to do it. He had to leave. He hardly works. He has a big TV. He has a butler. He has a camera. He has a guitar. He has a hat on. He has a lawyer. He has a rabbit. He has a racket. He has a secret. He has a sister. He has a Toyota. He has ambition. He has an ulcer. He has bad eyes. He has big ears. He has big eyes. He has big feet. He has big lips. He has charisma. He has chickens. He has children. He has finished. He has freckles. He has gone mad. He has gone out. He has immunity. He has insomnia. He has it wrong. He has kids now. He has leukemia. He has no money. He has one, too. He has problems. He has red hair. He has resigned. He has returned. He has ten cows. He has the keys. He has to do it. He has two cars. He has two cats. He has two dogs. He has two DUIs. He has two jobs. He hated Boston. He hated school. He hates olives. He hates onions. He hates school. He hates sports. He headed south. He heard sirens. He helped a lot. He helped again. He hit me first. He hit me twice. He hit the mark. He hoped to win. He hummed along. He hurried away. He hurt himself. He imitated her. He impressed me. He insulted her. He intrigues me. He is a bad boy. He is a big boy. He is a big man. He is a charmer. He is a con man. He is a dentist. He is a dreamer. He is a drummer. He is a fascist. He is a glutton. He is a gourmet. He is a gymnast. He is a liberal. He is a lunatic. He is a man now. He is a monster. He is a mystery. He is a painter. He is a pianist. He is a plumber. He is a psychic. He is a realist. He is a realtor. He is a recluse. He is a refugee. He is a scumbag. He is a shy boy. He is a sly fox. He is a student. He is a teacher. He is a traitor. He is a trucker. He is a veteran. He is a widower. He is a yes-man. He is a yodeler. He is adaptable. He is all alone. He is all right. He is ambitious. He is an artist. He is an author. He is an intern. He is an orphan. He is an outlaw. He is assertive. He is at school. He is attentive. He is available. He is awake now. He is beardless. He is bilingual. He is breathing. He is brilliant. He is coming in. He is coming to. He is committed. He is competent. He is conceited. He is concerned. He is confident. He is conscious. He is contented. He is courteous. He is dangerous. He is deceitful. He is dedicated. He is defensive. He is delighted. He is delirious. He is demanding. He is depressed. He is desperate. He is different. He is difficult. He is disgusted. He is dishonest. He is disturbed. He is easygoing. He is eccentric. He is effective. He is efficient. He is elsewhere. He is emotional. He is energetic. He is Ethiopian. He is excellent. He is exhausted. He is exuberant. He is fanatical. He is fantastic. He is flattered. He is flustered. He is foolhardy. He is forgetful. He is fortunate. He is from here. He is giving up. He is grotesque. He is grumbling. He is happy now. He is hilarious. He is honorable. He is horrified. He is hotheaded. He is illogical. He is impartial. He is impassive. He is impatient. He is important. He is impressed. He is improving. He is impulsive. He is in a gang. He is in Boston. He is in denial. He is in prison. He is incorrect. He is indignant. He is insincere. He is intrigued. He is inventive. He is irritated. He is lecherous. He is legendary. He is like that. He is listening. He is mad at me. He is mad at us. He is merciless. He is miserable. He is mortified. He is motivated. He is moving in. He is muttering. He is my cousin. He is my doctor. He is my father. He is my fiancé. He is my friend. He is my lawyer. He is my nephew. He is necessary. He is negligent. He is no expert. He is no threat. He is not happy. He is not there. He is not young. He is objective. He is oblivious. He is obnoxious. He is observant. He is observing. He is obsessive. He is obstinate. He is off today. He is offensive. He is on a diet. He is on campus. He is organized. He is our guest. He is our guide. He is out there. He is outspoken. He is overjoyed. He is paralyzed. He is perplexed. He is plastered. He is possessed. He is powerless. He is practical. He is qualified. He is quiet now. He is quite old. He is quite shy. He is ready now. He is real cute. He is realistic. He is regretful. He is reluctant. He is reputable. He is resentful. He is resigning. He is resilient. He is sarcastic. He is satisfied. He is screaming. He is secretive. He is sensitive. He is shameless. He is shirtless. He is shivering. He is skeptical. He is sketching. He is so strong. He is so stupid. He is squatting. He is suffering. He is surprised. He is surviving. He is suspended. He is talkative. He is terrified. He is the chief. He is the owner. He is there now. He is thirtyish. He is too nosey. He is too picky. He is too young. He is trembling. He is uncertain. He is undecided. He is unethical. He is uninsured. He is unmarried. He is unpacking. He is unpopular. He is unrelated. He is unsettled. He is using you. He is very busy. He is very calm. He is very cute. He is very fast. He is very good. He is very kind. He is very mean. He is very neat. He is very open. He is very pale. He is very poor. He is very rich. He is very rude. He is very sick. He is very slim. He is very slow. He is very tall. He is very thin. He is very wise. He is waking up. He is weakening. He is well paid. He is whistling. He is wonderful. He isn't a chef. He isn't a fool. He isn't a girl. He isn't a hero. He isn't a liar. He isn't active. He isn't afraid. He isn't amused. He isn't around. He isn't asleep. He isn't boring. He isn't buying. He isn't coming. He isn't creepy. He isn't crying. He isn't eating. He isn't family. He isn't famous. He isn't greedy. He isn't guilty. He isn't honest. He isn't hungry. He isn't in bed. He isn't in now. He isn't inside. He isn't Jewish. He isn't joking. He isn't listed. He isn't losing. He isn't moving. He isn't my son. He isn't normal. He isn't polite. He isn't scared. He isn't skinny. He isn't sleepy. He isn't sneaky. He isn't stable. He isn't stingy. He isn't stoned. He isn't strong. He isn't stupid. He isn't unkind. He isn't up yet. He just arrived. He just groaned. He just laughed. He just sneezed. He just started. He just told me. He just watched. He just watches. He just woke up. He kept digging. He kept driving. He kept focused. He kept packing. He kept playing. He kept pushing. He kept reading. He kept running. He kept sighing. He kept singing. He kept smiling. He kept staring. He kept talking. He kept texting. He kept walking. He kept winning. He kept working. He kept writing. He kept yelling. He killed a man. He knew nothing. He knows better. He knows Boston. He knows French. He knows horses. He knows I know. He knows people. He knows things. He laughed, too. He left at 2:30. He left earlier. He left quickly. He left quietly. He liked horses. He likes apples. He likes Boston. He likes cheese. He likes comics. He likes French. He likes hockey. He likes horses. He likes it hot. He likes nature. He likes olives. He likes ponies. He likes reggae. He likes soccer. He likes sports. He likes sweets. He likes tigers. He likes to box. He likes to run. He lit a candle. He lit the fire. He lives abroad. He lives nearby. He looked about. He looked again. He looked ahead. He looked angry. He looked at me. He looked awake. He looked awful. He looked dirty. He looked drunk. He looked great. He looked happy. He looked ready. He looked sharp. He looked tense. He looked tired. He looked upset. He looked young. He looks amused. He looks asleep. He looks bummed. He looks drowsy. He looks fierce. He looks gloomy. He looks guilty. He looks hungry. He looks lonely. He looks normal. He looks scared. He looks shaken. He looks sleepy. He looks strong. He looks uneasy. He looks unsure. He looks weaker. He looks wobbly. He lost control. He lost his hat. He lost his job. He lost his way. He lost the bet. He loved Boston. He loved horses. He loved school. He loved skiing. He loved sports. He loves coffee. He loves hockey. He loves horses. He loves ritual. He loves skiing. He loves soccer. He loves sports. He loves to run. He loves to ski. He loves trains. He loves tulips. He made a robot. He made cookies. He made her cry. He made his bed. He made me sing. He may be broke. He may be there. He may have won. He may know her. He may not come. He may not know. He mentioned it. He might object. He might've won. He missed class. He moved closer. He must be dead. He must be nuts. He must be rich. He must be sick. He must've died. He must've left. He needed money. He needed space. He needed water. He needs a bath. He needs a coat. He needs a taxi. He never called. He never cheats. He never curses. He never forgot. He never laughs. He never saw it. He never shouts. He never showed. He never sleeps. He never talked. He never writes. He nodded again. He nodded to me. He noticed that. He offended her. He often smiles. He ordered this. He ought to win. He overheard us. He paid nothing. He painted that. He painted this. He plays bridge. He plays hockey. He plays soccer. He plays tennis. He poisoned her. He predicted it. He pressed send. He pressured me. He probably won. He put on a tie. He puts on airs. He quit his job. He quit running. He quit smoking. He ran past her. He ran upstairs. He rarely spoke. He reads novels. He reads slowly. He released her. He respects her. He respects you. He rode a camel. He said goodbye. He said nothing. He sang off key. He sat on a log. He sat silently. He sat with her. He saved us all. He saw a doctor. He saw somebody. He saw the girl. He saw the news. He says he's OK. He says it's OK. He scored twice. He seemed angry. He seemed bored. He seemed bossy. He seemed dazed. He seemed drunk. He seemed happy. He seemed lucky. He seemed moody. He seemed naive. He seemed ready. He seemed smart. He seemed tense. He seemed tired. He seemed tough. He seemed upset. He seems afraid. He seems amused. He seems biased. He seems bright. He seems clever. He seems honest. He seems hungry. He seems lonely. He seems OK now. He seems stupid. He seems unsure. He sells coffee. He sells radios. He sells whisky. He sent me that. He settled back. He settled down. He shops online. He shot himself. He should be up. He should leave. He should relax. He shouts a lot. He shuffled off. He shuffled out. He sighed again. He sleeps a lot. He smells awful. He smells weird. He smiled again. He smiled at me. He smiled shyly. He sounded busy. He sounds angry. He sounds tired. He sounds upset. He spoke calmly. He spoke French. He spoke gently. He spoke slowly. He spoke softly. He spoke to her. He spoke wisely. He staggered in. He stared at me. He started that. He stayed awake. He stayed close. He stayed quiet. He stayed there. He steals stuff. He stepped away. He stepped back. He stood frozen. He stood nearby. He stopped here. He stuck around. He studied hard. He studies hard. He studies here. He suggested it. He surprised me. He swears a lot. He swindled her. He tagged along. He teaches yoga. He tires easily. He told me that. He took a break. He took the job. He tormented me. He tries harder. He trusted them. He turned right. He turned white. He usually wins. He voted for it. He waited there. He walked ahead. He walked alone. He walks slowly. He wandered off. He wanted money. He wanted proof. He wants a beer. He wants advice. He wants change. He wants to eat. He wants to run. He was a farmer. He was a friend. He was a lawyer. He was abducted. He was addicted. He was all ears. He was annoying. He was appalled. He was attacked. He was babbling. He was barefoot. He was bleeding. He was bluffing. He was bragging. He was captured. He was careless. He was cautious. He was charming. He was cheating. He was cheerful. He was cheering. He was confused. He was creative. He was cremated. He was defeated. He was deported. He was detained. He was discreet. He was disloyal. He was divorced. He was dreaming. He was drinking. He was drowning. He was ecstatic. He was executed. He was fearless. He was fighting. He was finished. He was friendly. He was generous. He was gullible. He was helpless. He was hesitant. He was homeless. He was homesick. He was impolite. He was in a jam. He was in agony. He was innocent. He was insecure. He was kneeling. He was laid off. He was laughing. He was mistaken. He was murdered. He was my buddy. He was obedient. He was offended. He was our hero. He was out cold. He was outraged. He was painting. He was pardoned. He was poisoned. He was prepared. He was promoted. He was punctual. He was punished. He was rejected. He was released. He was ruthless. He was saddened. He was selected. He was sensible. He was shouting. He was sleeping. He was so sweet. He was speaking. He was standing. He was startled. He was starving. He was stubborn. He was sweating. He was terrific. He was thrilled. He was too weak. He was tortured. He was troubled. He was truthful. He was unafraid. He was unharmed. He was unshaven. He was upstairs. He was very fun. He was very old. He was very sad. He was very shy. He wasn't alive. He wasn't alone. He wasn't angry. He wasn't armed. He wasn't bossy. He wasn't clear. He wasn't crazy. He wasn't cruel. He wasn't drunk. He wasn't fired. He wasn't funny. He wasn't lying. He wasn't naked. He wasn't quiet. He wasn't ready. He wasn't right. He wasn't there. He wasn't tired. He wasn't upset. He wasn't vague. He wasn't wrong. He wasn't young. He waved at her. He wears a ring. He went bananas. He went berserk. He went bonkers. He went fishing. He went missing. He went outside. He went running. He went surfing. He went too far. He wets his bed. He will also go. He will be back. He will be fine. He will be here. He will be late. He will call me. He will do that. He will explain. He will find it. He will help us. He will improve. He will kill me. He will like it. He will miss me. He will recover. He will respond. He will save us. He will say yes. He will succeed. He will sue you. He will survive. He will take it. He will tell us. He winked at me. He won a trophy. He won the game. He won the race. He won't answer. He won't change. He won't eat it. He won't listen. He won't notice. He won't object. He won't resign. He won't retire. He won't starve. He wore glasses. He wore goggles. He worked there. He works for me. He works for us. He works nearby. He works nights. He works slowly. He would accept. He wouldn't cry. He wouldn't eat. He wouldn't lie. He wouldn't run. He writes badly. He writes books. He writes poems. He wrote to her. Helium is a gas. Help me, please. Help us, please. Her book is red. Her face lit up. Her father died. Her name is her. Here I am again. Here is the car. Here is the map. Here, take this. Here's my album. Here's the bill. Here's the menu. Here's the milk. Here's the plan. Here's your dog. Here's your key. He's a bad liar. He's a comedian. He's a frat boy. He's a freshman. He's a gardener. He's a good boy. He's a newcomer. He's a real man. He's a slowpoke. He's a southpaw. He's antisocial. He's dead-tired. He's going bald. He's helping me. He's her friend. He's home today. He's in trouble. He's my brother. He's my husband. He's my partner. He's not a hero. He's not a liar. He's not in yet. He's not stupid. He's on his way. He's over forty. He's paraplegic. He's photogenic. He's right here. He's very angry. He's very timid. He's wide awake. Hey, look at me. Hey. I know you. Hi! How are you? Hi, how are you. His car is gone. His car's dirty. His cat is sick. His dad is cool. His dad is rich. His dog bit her. His door closed. His eyes lit up. His face is red. His life sucked. His mom is cool. His room stinks. His son is sick. His wife called. His word is law. Hoist the sails! Hold my glasses. Hold on, please. Hold the candle. Horses run fast. How about 12:45? How adventurous! How are you all? How are you now? How big you are! How can that be? How can this be? How can we tell? How could it be? How did it feel? How do we begin? How do we do it? How do you feel? How do you know? How interesting! How is everyone? How is it going? How is your dad? How kind of you! How much was it? How nice of you! How old are you? How rich is him? How rude of you! How sick is him? How silly of me! How small is it? How unfortunate! How will it end? How'd you do it? How're we doing? How's everybody? How's it coming? How's the apple? How's the taste? How's the water? How's your cold? How's your knee? How's your wife? Hurry up, girls. Hypnotism works. I abhor spiders. I ache all over. I admit nothing. I almost did it. I almost forgot. I am a bachelor. I am a good boy. I am a Japanese. I am busy today. I am dead tired. I am dozing off. I am from Egypt. I am from Spain. I am in a hurry. I am in trouble. I am not eating. I am undressing. I am very tired. I amused myself. I appreciate it. I ate an orange. I ate some cake. I ate the apple. I ate the salad. I baked cookies. I beg to differ. I began working. I believed that. I bet that hurt. I bit my tongue. I booked a seat. I bought a book. I broke a glass. I broke my back. I broke the law. I burped loudly. I called her up. I called him up. I called my dog. I came by train. I came with him. I can afford it. I can do it now. I can drive you. I can get us in. I can handle it. I can see smoke. I can smell you. I can swim fast. I can swim well. I can walk home. I can't be late. I can't be sure. I can't bear it. I can't breathe. I can't compete. I can't deny it. I can't do that. I can't do this. I can't eat now. I can't explain. I can't fake it. I can't feel it. I can't find it. I can't give up. I can't go back. I can't go home. I can't hear it. I can't help it. I can't keep it. I can't let you. I can't make it. I can't risk it. I can't see him. I can't see you. I can't undo it. I caught a carp. I caught a cold. I caught a fish! I checked twice. I chickened out. I chose to stay. I chose to wait. I come in peace. I consulted him. I contacted him. I cooked dinner. I could be next. I couldn't move. I couldn't stop. I couldn't talk. I couldn't wait. I couldn't walk. I could've died. I cry every day. I cut my finger. I cycle to work. I dealt with it. I deserved that. I did it anyway. I did it myself. I did something. I did that once. I didn't forget. I didn't listen. I didn't notice. I didn't say it. I didn't scream. I didn't see it. I didn't shower. I disobeyed him. I disobeyed you. I do that a lot. I do understand. I don't do much. I don't do that. I don't get art. I don't get you. I don't have it. I don't like it. I don't mind it. I don't need it. I don't see him. I don't see how. I don't see why. I don't see you. I don't want it. I don't want to. I downloaded it. I dried my face. I drive to work. I drove to work. I enjoy reading. I enjoy selling. I enjoy working. I escaped death. I expect to win. I expected more. I expected this. I fed the horse. I feel betrayed. I feel feverish. I feel fine now. I feel helpless. I feel his pain. I feel homesick. I feel horrible. I feel nauseous. I feel relieved. I feel terrible. I feel terrific. I feel the same. I feel very ill. I feel very old. I felt betrayed. I felt isolated. I felt left out. I felt relieved. I felt the same. I finished last. I fired the gun. I follow orders. I forgot my bag. I forgot my key. I forgot my pen. I found my book. I get the point. I get up at six. I go every year. I got a bargain. I got no answer. I got over that. I got remarried. I got rid of it. I got sunburned. I got up at six. I got very sick. I grow tomatoes. I guess it's OK. I guessed right. I had a bad day. I had a seizure. I had my doubts. I had no choice. I had no doubts. I had some help. I had to resign. I hate children. I hate everyone. I hate fanatics. I hate fighting. I hate funerals. I hate homework. I hate my voice. I hate politics. I hate raccoons. I hate reptiles. I hate shopping. I hate studying. I hate that guy. I hate the cold. I hate them all. I hate this car. I hate this job. I hate this rug. I hate violence. I hate weddings. I hate you both. I have a bruise. I have a camera. I have a donkey. I have a family. I have a garden. I have a laptop. I have a lawyer. I have a minute. I have a pencil. I have a secret. I have a sister. I have a theory. I have a ticket. I have an alibi. I have big feet. I have brothers. I have children. I have dandruff. I have diabetes. I have dry skin. I have evidence. I have finished. I have freckles. I have homework. I have immunity. I have no fever. I have no horse. I have no money. I have no proof. I have returned. I have ten pens. I have the keys. I have time now. I have to do it. I have to fight. I have to hurry! I have to sleep. I have to study. I have to think. I have two cars. I have two cats. I have two jobs. I have two sons. I have your key. I haven't eaten. I haven't slept. I haven't tried. I hear laughing. I hear only you. I hear the drum. I heard a crash. I heard a noise. I heard screams. I heard yelling. I hired a guide. I hope it helps. I hope it rains. I hope it works. I hope they fit. I hurt my elbow. I imagined that. I intend to try. I just finished. I just found it. I just got here. I just got that. I just moved in. I just panicked. I just showered. I just threw up. I just told him. I keep sneezing. I kept speaking. I knew the risk. I knew too much. I knew we'd win. I know all that. I know all this. I know her well. I know his name. I know how I am. I know I'm lazy. I know it hurts. I know it's bad. I know it's him. I know it's hot. I know that guy. I know that now. I know the area. I know the girl. I know the song. I know them all. I know too much. I know who I am. I know you know. I know your son. I laughed a lot. I lay on my bed. I learned a lot. I left the room. I lent him a CD. I lied about it. I like baseball. I like broccoli. I like cartoons. I like children. I like eggplant. I like football. I like it a lot. I like my house. I like old cars. I like potatoes. I like raw fish. I like red wine. I like sleeping. I like swimming. I like teaching. I like that dog. I like that job. I like that one. I like that tie. I like the cold. I like them all. I like this cup. I like this dog. I like this hat. I like this job. I like this one. I like this tea. I like to dance. I like to dream. I like to drink. I like to drive. I like to laugh. I like to paint. I like to party. I like tomatoes. I like westerns. I like you, too. I like your car. I like your cat. I like your dog. I like your hat. I like your tie. I listen to him. I lit the match. I live here now. I live in Japan. I live with him. I look like him. I looked at him. I lost interest. I lost my phone. I lost my watch. I lost that bet. I lost the game. I love barbecue. I love baseball. I love broccoli. I love children. I love comedies. I love eggplant. I love learning. I love my house. I love swimming. I love teaching. I love the idea. I love the rain. I love this car. I love this job. I love this one. I love to dance. I love to party. I love to sleep. I love to teach. I love to write. I love tomatoes. I love weddings. I love westerns. I love you both. I love you guys. I love you, too. I love your car. I love your cat. I love your son. I made brownies. I made that one. I made the deal. I made us lunch. I may need help. I meant no harm. I met her again. I might be back. I might be late. I might say yes. I misjudged him. I miss all this. I miss that car. I miss the army. I miss you guys. I miss you, too. I missed supper. I misunderstood. I motivated you. I moved my legs. I must be blind. I must be there. I must continue. I must find him. I must find out. I must go alone. I must go there. I must help her. I must help him. I must help you. I must obey him. I must warn him. I need a bucket. I need a change. I need a doctor. I need a hammer. I need a helmet. I need a ladder. I need a laptop. I need a lawyer. I need a minute. I need a pencil. I need a shower. I need a tissue. I need a weapon. I need caffeine. I need evidence. I need guidance. I need help now. I need his help. I need his name. I need Internet. I need it today. I need my boots. I need my sword. I need somebody. I need the keys. I need the tape. I need this job. I need this one. I need to focus. I need to relax. I need to shave. I need to sleep. I need to study. I need you here. I never do that. I never give up. I never hit him. I never laughed. I never met him. I never noticed. I never said no. I never saw him. I never saw you. I never was shy. I often do this. I often see him. I only need him. I only need one. I only want him. I only want one. I ordered pizza. I outwitted him. I owe you a lot. I paid for them. I paid my bills. I paid my taxes. I paid the bill. I play baseball. I play the harp. I play the oboe. I play with him. I played guitar. I played tennis. I prefer biking. I prefer coffee. I protected him. I put my hat on. I raise orchids. I ran after him. I ran for mayor. I ran to school. I rang the bell. I read a letter. I read his book. I read the book. I recommend him. I refuse to pay. I relied on him. I remember that. I remember them. I remember this. I remembered it. I respected him. I run every day. I said get back! I said get down! I said I'd wait. I said I'm fine. I said sit down. I said too much. I saw her again. I saw him again. I saw him do it. I saw him first. I saw him naked. I saw him there. I saw it coming. I saw one today. I saw something. I saw that, too. I saw the fight. I saw the movie. I saw you there. I say go for it. I scored a goal. I see a giraffe. I see a pattern. I see him often. I see his house. I see something. I seldom go out. I shook my head. I should go now. I slept all day. I smell trouble. I smelled bacon. I speak English. I speak Swedish. I still do that. I stole for him. I study English. I supported him. I sure hope not. I surprised him. I take vitamins. I talked to her. I teach English. I think I agree. I think it's OK. I think so, too. I think they do. I took a shower. I took her home. I took the book. I totally agree. I tried to help. I trust you all. I turned it off. I type too much. I understand it. I use this desk. I voted for him. I voted for you. I wake up early. I walked my dog. I want a doctor. I want a family. I want a friend. I want a guitar. I want a lawyer. I want a parrot. I want a refund. I want an apple. I want children. I want my mommy. I want my money. I want my stuff. I want one, too. I want that bag. I want that car. I want that cat. I want that job. I want that one. I want the best. I want the same. I want them all. I want this bag. I want this cat. I want this dog. I want this one. I want to dance. I want to do it. I want to dream. I want to drive. I want to fight. I want to learn. I want to leave. I want to sleep. I want to speak. I want to watch. I want you back. I want you gone. I want you here. I wanted to cry. I wanted to die. I wanted to pay. I wanted to win. I was a painter. I was a teacher. I was a witness. I was acquitted. I was assaulted. I was at school. I was born here. I was concerned. I was confident. I was convicted. I was courteous. I was disgusted. I was dismissed. I was entranced. I was exhausted. I was horrified. I was impressed. I was in a coma. I was in charge. I was intrigued. I was kidnapped. I was misquoted. I was mortified. I was not drunk. I was on a bike. I was on patrol. I was petrified. I was satisfied. I was sent home. I was skeptical. I was surprised. I was terrified. I was too drunk. I was too small. I was very busy. I was very cold. I was very poor. I wasn't afraid. I wasn't asleep. I wasn't honest. I wasn't hungry. I wasn't joking. I wasn't lonely. I went by train. I went for help. I will continue. I will go at 10. I will help you. I will join you. I will kill you. I will miss you. I will stop you. I will warn him. I will watch it. I wish you luck. I wish you'd go. I woke up early. I won the fight. I won't be late. I won't be long. I won't buy one. I won't deny it. I won't do that. I won't give in. I won't give up. I won't risk it. I won't shut up. I work at a bar. I work at a zoo. I work here now. I work too much. I work two jobs. I work with him. I would like to. I wouldn't care. I wrote it down. I yelled at him. I'd be grateful. I'd do it again. I'd like a beer. I'd like a book. I'd like a fork. I'd like a soda. I'd like to eat. I'd like to pay. I'd like to try. I'd never do it. I'd rather read. I'd rather stay. I'd rather walk. I'll allow this. I'll arrange it. I'll ask around. I'll assist him. I'll assist you. I'll be at home. I'll be careful. I'll be glad to. I'll be in town. I'll be on time. I'll be present. I'll be working. I'll bring wine. I'll buy a Ford. I'll call again. I'll check that. I'll come alone. I'll come by 10. I'll come early. I'll defend him. I'll destroy it. I'll do it, too. I'll do my best. I'll enjoy this. I'll find a way. I'll fix it now. I'll follow him. I'll follow you. I'll get my bag. I'll get my car. I'll go and see. I'll go ask him. I'll go by taxi. I'll go do that. I'll go get him. I'll handle him. I'll inform him. I'll just leave. I'll keep watch. I'll look it up. I'll mention it. I'll never quit. I'll never stop. I'll never tell. I'll notify him. I'll order food. I'll pay double. I'll pay for it. I'll play along. I'll rent a car. I'll sing today. I'll sleep here. I'll stay close. I'll take those. I'll try harder. I'll work alone. I'm a biologist. I'm a bit crazy. I'm a bit drunk. I'm a bit tipsy. I'm a bit tired. I'm a cameraman. I'm a carpenter. I'm a chauffeur. I'm a Christian. I'm a city girl. I'm a communist. I'm a detective. I'm a foreigner. I'm a geologist. I'm a good cook. I'm a good shot. I'm a happy man. I'm a housewife. I'm a lifeguard. I'm a lucky man. I'm a masochist. I'm a night owl. I'm a paramedic. I'm a policeman. I'm a professor. I'm a smart guy. I'm a smart man. I'm a therapist. I'm a TV addict. I'm a volunteer. I'm able to run. I'm able to ski. I'm about ready. I'm about to go. I'm adventurous. I'm almost done. I'm almost sure. I'm always busy. I'm always here. I'm always home. I'm always late. I'm an Aquarius. I'm an attorney. I'm an engineer. I'm an optimist. I'm at my place. I'm at the bank. I'm at work now. I'm begging you. I'm bored stiff. I'm broke again. I'm calling him. I'm calling you. I'm catching on. I'm celebrating. I'm chewing gum. I'm cleaned out. I'm color-blind. I'm comfortable. I'm coming back. I'm coming home. I'm coming, too. I'm constipated. I'm cooking now. I'm cooperating. I'm cracking up. I'm daydreaming. I'm defenseless. I'm doing great. I'm eating here. I'm embarrassed. I'm enjoying it. I'm experienced. I'm extroverted. I'm fairly busy. I'm feeling fit. I'm feeling low. I'm from Boston. I'm frying fish. I'm getting hot. I'm getting old. I'm going crazy. I'm going to go. I'm happy today. I'm hardworking. I'm heartbroken. I'm helping him. I'm helping you. I'm here to win. I'm hungry, too. I'm in no hurry. I'm in the park. I'm in training. I'm interfering. I'm introverted. I'm just asking. I'm leaving now. I'm left-handed. I'm lucky today. I'm married now. I'm my own boss. I'm nearsighted. I'm needed here. I'm nervous now. I'm never there. I'm never wrong. I'm new at this. I'm new in town. I'm new to this. I'm not a child. I'm not a crook. I'm not a drunk. I'm not a robot. I'm not a saint. I'm not a thief. I'm not a woman. I'm not alarmed. I'm not arguing. I'm not ashamed. I'm not certain. I'm not chicken. I'm not cooking. I'm not dressed. I'm not finicky. I'm not in love. I'm not jealous. I'm not kidding. I'm not leaving. I'm not married. I'm not nervous. I'm not on duty. I'm not over it. I'm not patient. I'm not perfect. I'm not selfish. I'm not so sure. I'm not staying. I'm not unhappy. I'm not wealthy. I'm not worried. I'm not yelling. I'm now in jail. I'm now married. I'm now retired. I'm now unarmed. I'm on my break. I'm on the list. I'm on the road. I'm on the roof. I'm on vacation. I'm only joking. I'm out of ammo. I'm out of here. I'm over thirty. I'm persevering. I'm pretty busy. I'm pretty good. I'm pretty sure. I'm quite happy. I'm quite tired. I'm rather busy. I'm reading now. I'm ready to go. I'm really busy. I'm really cold. I'm really fast. I'm really rich. I'm replaceable. I'm resourceful. I'm resting now. I'm seldom late. I'm sick of you. I'm so confused. I'm spontaneous. I'm still alive. I'm still angry. I'm still young. I'm such a fool. I'm sympathetic. I'm texting him. I'm the bad one. I'm the captain. I'm the copilot. I'm the manager. I'm the surgeon. I'm the teacher. I'm tied up now. I'm tired of it. I'm too ashamed. I'm truly sorry. I'm trustworthy. I'm unambitious. I'm unconvinced. I'm unimpressed. I'm very afraid. I'm very choosy. I'm very clever. I'm very hungry. I'm very lonely. I'm very modest. I'm very scared. I'm very sleepy. I'm very strict. I'm very strong. I'm watching TV. I'm your doctor. I'm your father. I'm your friend. I'm your lawyer. I'm your sister. I'm your waiter. Is anybody here? Is anybody home? Is anybody hurt? Is anyone there? Is dinner ready? Is everybody OK? Is he a teacher? Is he breathing? Is it a problem? Is it all there? Is it all wrong? Is it beautiful? Is it clear now? Is it dangerous? Is it good news? Is it happening? Is it hazardous? Is it his money? Is it important? Is it near here? Is it necessary? Is it not black? Is it poisonous? Is it that hard? Is it the truth? Is it too salty? Is it too small? Is it your bike? Is it your book? Is she a doctor? Is she here yet? Is she Japanese? Is she your mom? Is someone here? Is that a camel? Is that a crime? Is that a llama? Is that a zebra? Is that allowed? Is that boy him? Is that correct? Is that genuine? Is that healthy? Is that illegal? Is that man him? Is that my book? Is that unusual? Is there a cafe? Is this a dream? Is this a river? Is this car new? Is this correct? Is this ethical? Is this my book? Is this my life? Is this my wine? Is this natural? Is this serious? Is this too big? Is today Friday? Is today Monday? Is today payday? Is your car new? Isn't it enough? Isn't it lovely? Isn't that mine? Isn't that nice? Isn't that ours? Isn't that true? Isn't this nice? It blew my mind. It can be fatal. It can't be him. It certainly is. It could be fun. It could be him. It didn't break. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't work. It has happened. It has to be me. It is an option. It is necessary. It is seven now. It is up to you. It isn't a fish. It isn't a loan. It isn't enough. It isn't locked. It just bugs me. It looked awful. It looked cheap. It looked fresh. It looked funny. It makes me sad. It may seem odd. It might be fun. It might be him. It mortifies me. It must be here. It must be true. It really works. It seems likely. It smells burnt. It snowed a bit. It snowed a lot. It sounded easy. It sounds crazy. It sounds great! It tasted sweet. It took all day. It was a gamble. It was a relief. It was a secret. It was ages ago. It was all done. It was all gone. It was all over. It was enticing. It was exciting. It was fabulous. It was freezing! It was from him. It was handmade. It was horrible. It was my dream. It was my fault. It was painless. It was personal. It was terrific. It was too easy. It was too hard. It was too late. It was too long. It was too soft. It was unlocked. It was very big. It was very hot. It was worth it. It wasn't funny. It went by fast. It won't matter. It would be fun. It'll be better. It'll be tricky. It'll end badly. It'll rain soon. It's a bad time. It's a big city. It's a big room. It's a big step. It's a dead end. It's a disgrace. It's a fine day. It's a henhouse. It's a mushroom. It's a new book. It's a nice day. It's a pheasant. It's a shortcut. It's a surprise. It's a travesty. It's about time. It's acceptable. It's all I have. It's all I know. It's all I need. It's all I want. It's almost six. It's already 11. It's an outrage. It's artificial. It's as you say. It's been tried. It's bluedog123. It's cold today. It's cool today. It's dirt cheap. It's dirt-cheap. It's dirty work. It's downstairs. It's easy money. It's fine today. It's going fine. It's hard to do. It's impossible. It's improbable. It's inadequate. It's incredible! It's incredible. It's inevitable. It's irrelevant. It's just a cat. It's just a fad. It's just blood. It's just money. It's just wrong. It's like magic. It's lunch time. It's misleading. It's my day off. It's my problem. It's news to me. It's no problem. It's not a bomb. It's not a date. It's not a fish. It's not a game. It's not a gift. It's not a joke. It's not a loan. It's not broken. It's not enough. It's not Monday. It's not my car. It's not my day. It's not my job. It's not my mud. It's not orange! It's not pretty. It's not secure. It's not so far. It's not stupid. It's not urgent. It's OK with me. It's okay to go. It's on its way. It's on my desk. It's only blood. It's only money. It's pretty bad. It's pretty big. It's pretty hot. It's pretty new. It's quite good. It's quite nice. It's quite safe. It's really bad. It's really big. It's really fun. It's really him. It's really sad. It's refreshing. It's ridiculous. It's so obvious. It's so strange. It's so typical. It's still dark. It's still mine. It's still warm. It's sufficient. It's tax season. It's terrifying. It's time to go. It's too bright. It's too narrow. It's very cheap. It's very clean. It's very close. It's very early. It's very humid. It's very risky. It's very small. It's very sweet. It's very white. It's very windy. It's warm today. It's your fault. It's your money. I've been fired. I've been great. I've been wrong. I've cut myself. I've enjoyed it. I've got a boat. I've got a book. I've got a cold. I've got a list. I've got a plan. I've got it all. I've had enough. I've heard that. I've missed him. I've missed you. I've seen a lot. I've tried that. Jesus loves you. Jobs are scarce. Just be careful. Just be patient. Just do the job. Just follow him. Just give it up. Just ignore him. Just stay close. Just stay there. Just try it out. Just wrap it up. Keep it in mind. Keep me updated. Keep on smiling. Keep on working. Keep practicing. Keep the change! Keep the change. Keep the secret. Kids need sleep. Knead the dough. Know your enemy. Koalas are cute. Large, isn't it? Lead is a metal. Leave a comment. Leave a message. Leave him alone. Leave it closed. Leave our house. Leave the TV on. Lemons are sour. Let me call him. Let me carry it. Let me check it. Let me continue. Let me find out. Let me go alone. Let me go first. Let me help you. Let me see that. Let me try that. Let us help him. Let's celebrate. Let's ditch him. Let's do it now. Let's eat sushi. Let's fly kites. Let's get a cab. Let's get drunk. Let's get going. Let's go by bus. Let's go by car. Let's go to bed. Let's hide here. Let's improvise. Let's live here. Let's make sure. Let's negotiate. Let's not argue. Let's not fight. Let's not gloat. Let's not panic. Let's play ball. Let's rest here. Let's start now. Let's stay here. Let's stop here. Let's talk soon. Let's thank him. Let's try again. Let's turn back. Let's visit him. Let's wait here. Life ain't easy. Life is a dream. Life is strange. Life isn't easy. Life isn't fair. Life's not easy. Life's not fair. Listen a minute. Lock the office. Lock your doors. Look around you. Look at the cat. Look at the sky. Look behind you. Look what I did. Look who's back. Look who's here. Lots of thieves. Lunch is served. Make a decision. Make it smaller. Make some noise! Many admire him. May I be honest? May I borrow it? May I come, too? May I go to bed? May I interrupt? May I leave now? May I quote you? May I stay here? May I try it on? Maybe he's dead. Maybe it's true. Maybe next time. Meet me at 2:30. Meet me outside. Men should work. Merry Christmas! Might I come in? Mistakes happen. Mom has a fever. Money is needed. Money was tight. My answer is no. My bag is empty. My book is here. My bottle broke. My car is dirty. My cat is black. My cat is happy. My cat is white. My dog is white. My father is in. My fingers hurt. My house is big. My husband died. My jeans shrank. My mouth is dry. My shift's over. My shoes squeak. My suit is gray. My suit is grey. My throat hurts. My TV is broken. My wife left me. My wife was mad. My work is done. Natto is sticky. Nature is cruel. Nature is scary. Neither is true. Never lose hope. Never say never. Never tell lies. Never trust him. Nice seeing you! Nice to see you. No one answered. No one can help. No one can tell. No one did that. No one flinched. No one got hurt. No one got sick. No one has come. No one is there. No one knew why. No one knows it. No one likes it. No one likes me. No one listened. No one loves me. No one objected. No one panicked. No one saw that. No one was hurt. No one was late. No one was seen. No one's around. No taxi stopped. No water for me. No, I didn't go. No, i never did. No, i'm serious. Nobody answered. Nobody got hurt. Nobody likes me. Nobody loves me. Nobody needs me. Nobody stood up. Nobody wants it. Nobody was home. Nobody's hungry. Not on our flag! Nothing changes. Nothing's on TV. Now all is well. Now go have fun. Now I'm serious. Now I'm worried. Now is the time. Now stand still. Now stop crying. Now we know why. Now you're safe. Nowhere is safe. October is over. Oh yes, you did. Oh, my goodness. Oh, that's easy. Oh, why is that? Okay, i give up. One wonders why. Only 11 percent? Open the bottle. Open the window. Open your mouth! Open your mouth. Our plan failed. Our plan worked. Paint the fence. Pandas are cute. Parties are fun. Parties bore me. Pass me the pen. Peel the orange. People like him. Place your bets. Planning is key. Please be quiet! Please be quiet. Please call him. Please come in. Please continue. Please don't go. Please find him. Please help him. Please hurry up! Please sit down! Please sit down. Please sit here. Please speak up. Please take one. Please tell him. Please trust me. Please, tell me. Pour me a drink. Prices are high. Push the button. Put a lid on it! Put on your hat. Put your hat on. Puzzles are fun. Raise your hand! Raise your hand. Read this first. Rejection hurts. Remove your hat. Repeat after me. Rules are rules. Save me a donut. Say no to drugs. Say you love me. School bores me. Science is cool. Secure the area. See what I mean? See you at 2:30. See you at home. See you tonight. Send it by mail. Shall we go now? Sharks eat fish. She admired him. She adores cats. She calmed down. She deserved it. She disappeared. She fell asleep. She forgave him. She got up late. She had a radio. She has no fear. She is a beauty. She is a doctor. She is a genius. She is a runner. She is a singer. She is a typist. She is Canadian. She is discreet. She is graceful. She is Japanese. She is not tall. She is powerful. She is stubborn. She isn't picky. She isn't young. She lives alone. She looked away. She looks happy. She looks young. She lost a book. She married him. She never reads. She pinched him. She scolded him. She seems happy. She seems tired. She slapped him. She sounded mad. She stabbed him. She talks a lot. She tempted him. She tied him up. She trusted you. She was my boss. She was panting. She was perfect. She went inside. She will try it. She woke him up. She worked hard. Sheep eat grass. She's assertive. She's beautiful. She's Caucasian. She's depressed. She's in danger. She's my friend. She's my sister. She's no singer. She's on a diet. She's on a roll. She's seventeen. She's very tall. She's very wise. Should we start? Should we worry? Show them to me. Show us the way. Show your cards. Shut up and eat. Shut your mouth. Silk feels soft. Sit right there. Sit up straight. So far, so good. Somebody called. Someone coughed. Sorry, I forgot. Sound the alarm! Spanish is easy. Speak your mind. Spelling is fun. Spring has come. Stay for supper. Stay in the car. Stay right here. Stay very still. Steal the money. Stop being nosy. Stop doing that. Stop hitting me. Stop it, please. Stop right here. Stop squabbling. Stop teasing me. Stop texting me. Stop that woman. Stop whimpering. Summer has come. Sweep the floor. Take a breather. Take an aspirin. Take care of it. Take everything. Take it, please. Take no chances. Take your pills. Talk to my boss. Tell me a story. Tell me frankly. Tell us a story. Thank you again. Thanks for that. Thanks for this. That boy is him. That can happen. That can't last. That car is his. That cost a lot. That could work. That dog is big. That dog jumped. That is a table. That is her car. That is his car. That is so cool. That isn't fair. That isn't good. That isn't safe. That looks good. That man is him. That might help. That must be so. That one's good. That was a joke. That was a sign. That was a test. That was enough. That was stupid. That wasn't bad. That wasn't him. That won't work! That won't work. That would work. That'll be fine. That'll be good. That'll be nice. That's a banana. That's a church. That's a pagoda. That's a pencil. That's a puzzle. That's a relief. That's a school. That's a switch. That's a ticket? That's about it. That's all I do. That's all true. That's an order. That's bad news. That's barbaric! That's cheating. That's childish. That's doubtful. That's for sure. That's horrible. That's my chair. That's my dress. That's my fault. That's my house. That's my lunch. That's my money. That's my stuff. That's nonsense. That's not cool. That's not easy. That's not fair. That's not good. That's not love. That's not mine. That's not nice. That's not safe. That's not true. That's old news. That's over now. That's peculiar. That's personal. That's possible. That's so sweet. That's so weird. That's terrible! That's terrible. That's the snag. That's the word. That's too easy. That's too hard. That's too late. That's too long. That's too much! That's too much. That's unlikely. That's very big. That's very odd. That's your job. The air is damp. The answer's no. The baby's fine. The bag is full. The bike's mine. The book is red. The boy is kind. The boy is nice. The bus is full. The bus is slow. The bus stopped. The car is blue. The car started. The car stopped. The cat is lazy. The cat is safe. The cat woke up. The cup is full. The dog growled. The dog is dead. The dog is mine. The dog is ours. The door opened. The engine died. The fire is out. The food's here. The gate opened. The house stank. The lake is big. The leaves fell. The light is on. The line's busy. The man blushed. The moon is out. The mouse moved. The net is huge. The oven is hot. The pay is good. The power's out. The radio is on. The room is hot. The sea is blue. The sea is calm. The sky is blue. The sky is gray. The soldier ran. The soup is hot. The soup's cold. The sun has set. The taxi's here. The team waited. The war is over. The well is dry. The wind howled. There are rules. There is a risk. There she comes. There was music. There's a catch. There's a table. There's my team. There's no cure. There's no door. There's no exit. There's no food. There's no gold. There's no hope. There's no rush. There's no salt. There's no soap. There's no time. There's our bus. There's the rub. These are fakes. These are fresh. These are gifts. These are great. These are yours. These look nice. They all did it. They all hugged. They all talked. They are actors. They are melons. They are pilots. They are pretty. They are yellow. They believe it. They blocked it. They can manage. They deserve it. They didn't run. They didn't say. They don't care. They don't help. They drove away. They feared you. They found this. They greeted me. They grew angry. They had a boat. They had a duty. They held hands. They ignored me. They left early. They lied to us. They live apart. They live there. They look bored. They look great. They look happy. They lost again. They meant well. They never came. They seem happy. They sell candy. They understood. They visited us. They want peace. They went crazy. They went there. They were dirty. They were dying. They were lucky. They were naive. They were ready. They were right. They were yours. They won't care. They won't know. They work great. They'll be fine. They'll find me. They'll find us. They'll help us. They'll kill me. They'll like it. They'll survive. They're all bad. They're amazing. They're animals. They're arguing. They're at home. They're awesome. They're correct. They're cousins. They're dancing. They're doctors. They're enemies. They're engaged. They're friends. They're in here. They're in love. They're interns. They're jittery. They're leaving. They're nervous. They're no good. They're not bad. They're outside. They're Russian. They're similar. They're sisters. They're smiling. They're special. They're staying. They're talking. They're tallest. They're too big. They're too fat. They're useless. They're with me. They're working. Things are fine. This book's new. This car is his. This car's mine. This dog is big. This is a dream. This is a farce. This is a hotel. This is a knife. This is a peach. This is amazing. This is awesome. This is awkward. This is correct. This is curious. This is foolish. This is for him. This is for you. This is his car. This is hogwash. This is illegal. This is immoral. This is my baby. This is my beer. This is my bike. This is my book. This is my desk. This is my doll. This is my fate. This is my home. This is my plan. This is my room. This is my wife. This is my wine. This is no good. This is no joke. This is nothing. This is on sale. This is our car. This is painful. This is perfect. This is private. This is reality. This is rubbish. This is serious. This is so dumb. This is so easy. This is so good. This is so hard. This is the boy. This is the end. This is too big. This is typical. This is unusual. This is useless. This isn't easy. This isn't fair. This isn't food. This isn't good. This isn't love. This isn't mine. This isn't news. This isn't over. This isn't real. This isn't safe. This isn't salt. This looks good. This might help. This might hurt. This one's mine. This seems fair. This tastes bad. Those are gifts. Those are great. Throw it to him. Time for dinner. Times are tough. To each his own. Today is Friday. Today is Monday. Trust is earned. Try and stop me. Try not to fall. Try not to yawn. Try to catch me. Try to have fun. Try to remember. Try to stay dry. Turn off the TV. Turn on the fan. Turn on the gas. Unlock the door. Wait in the car. Wait one minute. Wait one moment. Wait one second. Wait over there. Wait right here. Walking is nice. Walls have ears. Was that a hint? Was that a joke? Wash the dishes. Wash your hands. Watch carefully. Watch the front. Watch your back. Watch your step. Watch your toes. We all did well. We all had hope. We all hate him. We all have fun. We all know him. We all like him. We all like you. We all love him. We all love you. We all suffered. We already know. We are a family. We are brothers. We are busy men. We are his sons. We are students. We are teachers. We are with you. We aren't alone. We aren't going. We arrested him. We ate together. We believed you. We both do that. We both saw you. We both want it. We call him him. We came to play. We can fix this. We can help him. We can help you. We can pay cash. We can try that. We can't attend. We can't escape. We can't see it. We captured him. We closed early. We count on you. We declared war. We didn't smile. We didn't worry. We don't forget. We eat fish raw. We eat raw fish. We fell in love. We felt at home. We followed him. We had no money. We have a guest. We have arrived. We have bananas. We have changed. We have checked. We have freedom. We have no room. We have no time. We have nothing. We have ponchos. We have to move. We have to stop. We have to talk. We have to wait. We lack nothing. We left at 2:30. We like to talk. We love it here. We love our dog. We love picnics. We love you all. We made him cry. We made waffles. We met a writer. We must act now. We must find it. We must retreat. We must succeed. We need a break. We need a medic. We need experts. We need to know. We need to stop. We need to talk. We never forget. We ought to win. We played chess. We realize that. We rented a car. We respect them. We run together. We said nothing. We sang for her. We shared ideas. We should study. We speak French. We study French. We took showers. We travel light. We try our best. We walked a lot. We want answers. We want it back. We want justice. We want revenge. We want to help. We want to know. We want to talk. We went dancing. We went on foot. We went too far. We were friends. We were in love. We were invited. We were sailing. We were shocked. We were winning. We were worried. We will succeed. We will survive. We won't forget. We'll be hungry. We'll bring him. We'll camp here. We'll catch him. We'll catch you. We'll chance it. We'll cooperate. We'll find them. We'll get there. We'll know soon. We'll see to it. We'll stay here. We'll stop them. We'll take this. We'll talk soon. We'll wait here. We'll watch him. We'll watch you. Well, thank you. We're adaptable. We're all alone. We're all angry. We're all armed. We're all bored. We're all crazy. We're all dying. We're all going. We're all happy. We're all right. We're all sorry. We're ambitious. We're available. We're back home. We're both fine. We're Canadians. We're comedians. We're coming in. We're committed. We're confident. We're contented. We're dedicated. We're depressed. We're desperate. We're different. We're done here. We're exhausted. We're expecting. We're fine here. We're fishermen. We're fixing it. We're flattered. We're from here. We're gardeners. We're gentlemen. We're giving up. We're going now. We're going out. We're here, too. We're impatient. We're impressed. We're in Boston. We're in charge. We're in danger. We're incorrect. We're intrigued. We're listening. We're losing it. We're neighbors. We're newcomers. We're newlyweds. We're not alone. We're not crazy. We're not fools. We're not fussy. We're not going. We're not happy. We're not ready. We're not young. We're now alone. We're objective. We're optimists. We're past that. We're plastered. We're powerless. We're prisoners. We're ready now. We're realistic. We're relatives. We're resigning. We're resilient. We're safe here. We're satisfied. We're sensitive. We're separated. We're soulmates. We're surprised. We're surviving. We're survivors. Were they lying? We're too close. We're too drunk. We're uninsured. We're unrelated. We're very busy. We're very fast. We're very poor. Were you crying? Were you scared? We've been busy. We've come home. We've found him. We've got to go. We've hired him. We've lost them. We've no choice. We've seen them. We've upset him. What a big cake! What a blessing! What a disaster! What a huge dog! What a nice tie! What a pleasure! What a prospect! What a rude man! What a surprise! What a treasure! What a weakling! What am I doing? What am I to do? What can you do? What comes next? What could I do? What did he say? What did I miss? What did she do? What did you do? What do they do? What do we have? What do we know? What do you say? What do you see? What drives you? What fell on me? What is gravity? What is he like? What is his age? What is it like? What is missing? What killed him? What race is he? What scared you? What time is it? What was inside? What was it for? What was stolen? What went wrong? What year is it? What'll it cost? What'll you eat? What's "variety? What's all that? What's all this? What's going on? What's happened? What's her name? What's his name? What's in there? What's it about? What's it worth? What's its name? What's kept you? What's my prize? What's our plan? What's so funny? What's that for? What's the cost? What's the goal? What's the idea? What's the news? What's the plan? What's the rush? What's the time? What's this for? What's to check? What's up there? What's up, dude? What's with him? What's with you? What's your age? What's your GPA? What's your job? What've you got? When can we eat? When did he die? When did it end? When did you go? When do you run? When will we go? Where did he go? Where do I turn? Where is an ATM? Where is Boston? Where is it now? Where is my car? Where is my dad? Where is my dog? Where were they? Where's it from? Where's my beer? Where's my bike? Where's my book? Where's my coat? Where's my comb? Where's my desk? Where's my food? Where's my mama? Where's my ring? Where's my room? Where's my wife? Where's our car? Where's the bag? Where's the car? Where's the cat? Where's the dog? Where's the ice? Where's the key? Where's the map? Where's the oar? Where's the pen? Where's the zoo? Which is better? Which key is it? Who are you all? Who bought that? Who bought this? Who brought him? Who can help me? Who can that be? Who contributed? Who did you see? Who do you love? Who is confused? Who is that boy? Who is that guy? Who is that man? Who is this boy? Who is this guy? Who is your dad? Who likes beans? Who punched you? Who scolded him? Who stabbed him? Who surrendered? Who teaches you? Who thinks that? Who volunteered? Who wants jello? Who's after you? Who's been shot? Who's in charge? Who's listening? Who's screaming? Who's that girl? Who's the loser? Who's your aunt? Whose are these? Why are we here? Why are we poor? Why are you mad? Why are you sad? Why did you ask? Why did you cry? Why did you lie? Why do that now? Why do we dream? Why do you work? Why is it there? Why is she here? Why not ask him? Why should I go? Will he recover? Will you buy it? Winter is great. Wolves scare me. Women love that. Words failed me. Would you do it? Write something. Write that down. Write your name. Yes, rained out. You almost died. You are a prude. You are a woman. You are my hero. You are naughty. You are so cute. You are so kind. You are the one. You aren't dead. You aren't here. You aren't late. You aren't rich. You aren't ugly. You betrayed me. You better hide. You can come in. You can do that. You can do this. You can go back. You can go home. You can have it. You can help me. You can keep it. You can make it. You can take it. You can't leave. You deserved it. You fell asleep. You got cheated. You got the job. You have cancer. You have my mug. You insulted me. You knew I knew. You know better. You know enough. You know people. You let me down. You lied to him. You look better. You look gloomy. You look lonely. You look strong. You look stupid. You lucky devil! You made my day. You may go home. You may have it. You must be him. You must choose. You must go now. You mustn't lie. You nearly died. You need a plan. You promised me. You should come. You should rest. You should stay. You should stop. You smell awful. You sound angry. You sound tired. You startled me! You startled me. You startled us. You will listen. You work for me. You worked hard. You'd better go. You'll be great. You'll be happy. You'll be sorry! You'll be sorry. You'll be tired. You'll do great. You'll find out. You'll get lost. You'll like him. You'll love him. You'll meet him. You'll miss him. You'll thank me. Your bag's open. Your car's here. Your cat is fat. Your dog bit me. Your time is up. You're a beauty. You're a coward! You're a coward. You're a genius. You're a menace. You're a nobody. You're a prince. You're a racist. You're a sexist. You're a winner. You're adorable. You're after me. You're all done. You're all mine. You're an angel. You're an idiot. You're annoying. You're arrogant. You're athletic. You're bleeding. You're bluffing. You're blushing. You're careless. You're charming. You're cheating. You're confused. You're creative. You're decisive. You're demented. You're disloyal. You're doing 75. You're dreaming. You're escaping. You're faithful. You're fearless. You're forgiven. You're free now. You're generous. You're grounded. You're gullible. You're hopeless. You're horrible. You're innocent. You're like him. You're mine now. You're mistaken. You're my child. You're my enemy. You're my woman. You're new here. You're no saint. You're not dead. You're not here. You're not late. You're not poor. You're not rich. You're not sick. You're outgoing. You're pathetic. You're powerful. You're prepared. You're punctual. You're reliable. You're restless. You're ruthless. You're safe now. You're so bossy. You're so dirty. You're so naive. You're so picky. You're so right. You're so sweet. You're so weird. You're so wrong. You're so young. You're stalling. You're stubborn. You're talented. You're the best. You're the boss. You're the cook. You're thorough. You're to blame. You're too late. You're too loud. You're too slow. You're too tall. You're too weak. You're unbiased. You're up early. You're very shy. You're wasteful. Yours is better. You've been had. You've found it. You've grown up. You've improved. He can't stop it. He can't stop me. He can't stop us. I can't help you. I can't pray now. I can't stop her. I can't stop him. It can't be true. A bird has wings. A cab is waiting. A car drove past. A cop was killed. A deal is a deal. A dog is barking. A fox came along. A fuse has blown. A girl phoned me. A lion is strong. Accidents happen. Air is invisible. All are welcomed. All hope is gone. All men must die. All of them died. Am I being fired? Am I hurting you? Am I in your way? Answer the phone. Any book will do. Anybody knows it. Anyone can do it. Anything will do. Apologize to him. Are dragons real? Are they friends? Are they in love? Are they sisters? Are those for me? Are we all happy? Are we all ready? Are we done here? Are we going far? Are we in danger? Are we safe here? Are you a doctor? Are you a golfer? Are you a lawyer? Are you a maniac? Are you a racist? Are you a singer? Are you a smoker? Are you a typist? Are you a wizard? Are you all nuts? Are you an idiot? Are you artistic? Are you athletic? Are you blushing? Are you brothers? Are you busy now? Are you Canadian? Are you Catholic? Are you doing OK? Are you done now? Are you drinking? Are you dyslexic? Are you finished? Are you flexible? Are you for real? Are you free now? Are you friendly? Are you generous? Are you going in? Are you homeless? Are you homesick? Are you in Paris? Are you in there? Are you Japanese? Are you my enemy? Are you new here? Are you new, too? Are you on crack? Are you positive? Are you pregnant? Are you prepared? Are you reliable? Are you sleeping? Are you still up? Are you students? Are you studying? Are you the boss? Are you two busy? Are you up there? Are you with him? Aren't you happy? Aren't you tired? Ask her her name. Ask him his name. Ask me if I care. Ask them to help. Ask yourself why. At last, he came. Atlantis is real. Attention please! Be frank with me! Be more flexible. Be there tonight. Bears like honey. Birds have wings. Bite your tongue. Boston is boring. Boxing is boring. Brace yourselves. Breathe normally. Bring me a chair. Bring me a drink. Bring me my cane. Bring them to me. Brush your teeth. Business is slow. Call me sometime. Call me tomorrow. Can anyone drive? Can anyone guess? Can I be excused? Can I be of help? Can I dance here? Can I get a beer? Can I go surfing? Can I go to work? Can I have a hug? Can I rest a bit? Can I sleep here? Can rabbits swim? Can they hear us? Can this be true? Can we afford it? Can we come, too? Can we drop this? Can we get a dog? Can we go inside? Can we leave now? Can we speak now? Can we swim here? Can we tag along? Can we talk here? Can we trust you? Can you call him? Can you continue? Can you eat this? Can you find her? Can you find out? Can you hurry up? Can you prove it? Can you run fast? Can you save him? Can you see that? Can you see them? Can you spell it? Can you stand up? Change is needed. Change your diet. Check your order. Cherries are red. Choose carefully. Choose something. Cigarettes stink. Classes are over. Clean the mirror. Clean the window. Clean your hands. Climb to the top. Close the blinds. Close the drawer. Close the window. Close your books. Come and help me. Come and help us. Come and join us. Come eat with us. Come home at six. Come immediately. Give me a chance. Drinks are on me. Come out with us. Come run with me. Come sit with us. Come take a look. Come with me now. Come with me, OK? Come with us now. Consider it done. Consult a doctor. Continue digging. Continue working. Control yourself! Control yourself. Cookie is my dog. Could I help you? Cows supply milk. Cross the bridge. Cross the street. Crying is normal. Cut the potatoes. Cut the red wire. Dial 110 at once. Did anyone laugh? Did he touch you? Did I write that? Did she say that? Did the dog bark? Did they say how? Did they say why? Did you break it? Did you bring it? Did you call him? Did you enjoy it? Did you ever try? Did you find him? Did you have fun? Did you help him? Did you hire him? Did you kill him? Did you kiss him? Did you know him? Did you like him? Did you love him? Did you meet her? Did you meet him? Did you phone me? Did you see that? Did you sleep OK? Did you steal it? Did you stop him? Did you tell him? Did you throw up? Did you vote yet? Did you warn him? Dinner is served. Do as I tell you. Do as I told you. Do as you please. Do I get a prize? Do I smell bacon? Do it delicately. Do it once again. Do it right away. Do kids like you? Do they like you? Do we have to go? Do what you like. Do what you want. Do you cry often? Do you deny that? Do you eat a lot? Do you eat pasta? Do you even care? Do you ever rest? Do you feel sick? Do you have a TV? Do you have beer? Do you have kids? Do you have rice? Do you have them? Do you have time? Do you hear that? Do you know that? Do you know them? Do you know this? Do you like beer? Do you like bugs? Do you like cats? Do you like dogs? Do you like fish? Do you like mine? Do you like rain? Do you like ribs? Do you like snow? Do you like that? Do you like them? Do you like this? Do you like tofu? Do you like wine? Do you live here? Do you mind much? Do you need help? Do you own a gun? Do you play golf? Do you read much? Do you sell wine? Do you trust her? Do you want kids? Do you want more? Do you want that? Do you want this? Do you want wine? Do you work here? Do your homework. Do your own work. Does anyone care? Does he know you? Does it look bad? Does it work now? Dogs are barking. Don't ask me why. Don't be a moron. Don't be alarmed. Don't be foolish. Don't be nervous. Don't be so lazy. Don't be so slow. Don't be so sure. Don't be worried. Don't bother him. Don't come again. Don't deceive me. Don't disturb me! Don't disturb me. Don't drink that. Don't forget him. Don't get caught. Don't go so fast! Don't harass him. Don't I know you? Don't insult him. Don't leave town. Don't let me die. Don't look at it. Don't look at me. Don't look at us. Don't lose heart. Don't make faces. Don't make me go. Don't make noise. Don't mention it. Don't pick it up. Don't play games. Don't rip me off! Don't say a word. Don't smoke here. Don't talk to me! Don't talk to me. Don't tell on me. Don't touch that. Don't touch this! Don't yell at me. Don't you get it? Don't you see me? Draw a line here. Dreams come true. Drink more water. Drink some water. Drink this juice. Drive cautiously. Eat meals slowly. Eat more protein. Eat your spinach. Eat your veggies. Enjoy yourselves. Enough is enough. Everybody agrees. Everybody danced. Everybody groans. Everybody jumped. Everybody laughs. Everybody saw it. Everybody smiled. Everybody stayed. Everybody waited. Everybody's dead. Everybody's here. Everybody's home. Everybody's safe. Everyone changes. Everyone cheered. Everyone does it. Everyone escaped. Everyone giggled. Everyone gossips. Everyone had fun. Everyone is here. Everyone laughed. Everyone noticed. Everyone said no. Everyone's going. Everyone's lying. Everyone's there. Everyone's tired. Everything is OK. Evil always wins. Explain it to me. Explain yourself. Family is family. Feed the hamster. Fight like a man! Fight like a man. Fill up the tank. Finish your work. Follow behind me. Follow my advice. Follow the rules. Food costs money. For what purpose? Forget about her. Forget about him. Gardening is fun. Gas is cheap now. Get away from me. Get back to work. Get enough sleep. Get into the car. Get me some, too. Get off his back. Get on the horse. Get on your bike. Get on your feet. Get out of there. Get to the point! Get to the point. Give him a break! Give me a hammer. Give me a little. Give me a minute. Give me a reason. Give me a second. Give me a tissue. Give me an apple. Give me my drink. Give me my money. Give me my sword. Give me that one. Give me the ball. Give me the book. Give me the keys. Give me the soap. Give me the wine. Give me your arm. Give me your gun. Give that to him. Give them to her. Give them to him. Give this to him. Give us a chance. Give us a minute. Give us a moment. Give us a second. Glad to meet you. Go and fetch him. Go back to sleep. Go have some fun. Go on and say it. Go on without me. Go over it again. Go play with him. Go there with me. Go to the barber. Go up the stairs. Go when you want. Go with the flow. God loves us all. Good luck to you! Grab an umbrella. Grow up a little. Hand me a tissue. Hand me my towel. Hand me that bag. Hang on a minute. Hang on a second. Has anybody come? Have a croissant. Have a good time. Have a good trip. Have a great day. Have a nice swim. Have a nice time. Have a nice trip! Have a nice trip. Have a safe trip. Have another cup. Have some coffee. Have you decided? Have you met her? Have you met him? Have you ordered? Have you read it? Have you seen it? He aced the test. He admitted that. He almost choked. He almost smiled. He already knows. He always agrees. He always snores. He answered back. He appeared busy. He appeared calm. He approved that. He arrived early. He arrived first. He arrives today. He ate all of it. He ate breakfast. He ate my cookie. He ate one apple. He ate something. He ate the apple. He baked muffins. He became a hobo. He became afraid. He became famous. He became sleepy. He became uneasy. He began gasping. He began praying. He began running. He began singing. He began talking. He began to move. He began to sing. He began to talk. He began working. He behaved badly. He believes that. He bikes to work. He blew the deal. He blinked again. He blushed again. He borrowed mine. He bought a book. He broke his arm. He broke his leg. He broke my nose. He broke the cup. He broke the law. He bugs everyone. He burped loudly. He called me fat. He came prepared. He came to visit. He came to watch. He came too late. He came upstairs. He came with her. He can come, too. He can do better. He can drive now. He can handle it. He can read well. He can stay here. He can swim fast. He can swim well. He can trust her. He can't be sick. He can't beat me. He can't come in. He can't do that. He can't do this. He can't help it. He can't help me. He can't hurt me. He can't read it. He can't see you. He can't stop it. He can't stop me. He can't whistle. He cares for her. He caught a cold. He caught a fish. He changed color. He cheated on me. He chickened out. He chose to wait. He claims he won. He cleaned it up. He comes at noon. He comforted her. He considered it. He contacted her. He convinced her. He cooked dinner. He cooks for her. He coughed again. He could be dead. He could do that. He could do this. He could see her. He couldn't help. He couldn't move. He couldn't rest. He couldn't stop. He couldn't swim. He couldn't talk. He couldn't walk. He could've died. He could've gone. He counts on her. He cried for joy. He cursed loudly. He demanded more. He deserved that. He deserves more. He deserves that. He deserves this. He designed this. He did a bad job. He did it anyway. He did it for me. He did that well. He didn't answer. He didn't appear. He didn't buy it. He didn't flinch. He didn't follow. He didn't listen. He didn't object. He didn't resist. He didn't return. He didn't scream. He didn't see it. He didn't see me. He didn't suffer. He died recently. He died suddenly. He does his duty. He does like you. He does love her. He does love you. He does not know. He doesn't agree. He doesn't drink. He doesn't drive. He doesn't shave. He doesn't sleep. He doesn't smoke. He doesn't snore. He donated blood. He drank heavily. He drew an apple. He drinks coffee. He drives a Ford. He drives an SUV. He drives safely. He drives slowly. He drove all day. He drove me home. He drove the car. He dyed his hair. He eats anything. He eats too fast. He eats too much. He enjoys movies. He enjoys school. He expected more. He expects a lot. He fascinated me. He fed the horse. He fed the sheep. He fell backward. He felt betrayed. He felt confused. He felt excluded. He felt helpless. He felt homesick. He felt nauseous. He felt prepared. He felt repulsed. He felt terrible. He felt terrific. He finally spoke. He finished last. He fixed the bug. He fixed the net. He flew to Paris. He found my bike. He found nothing. He frightened me. He gained weight. He gave a speech. He gave it a try. He gave it to me. He gave it to us. He gave me a hug. He gave me a key. He gave me a pen. He gave me money. He gets up early. He giggled again. He gladly agreed. He got a haircut. He got a new job. He got depressed. He got evaluated. He got here late. He got impatient. He got mad at me. He got sunburned. He got suspended. He got the prize. He got very busy. He got very sick. He grows rhubarb. He guessed right. He guessed wrong. He had a seizure. He had blue eyes. He had breakfast. He had few teeth. He had gray hair. He had long hair. He had no choice. He had no hat on. He had questions. He hardly smiled. He has a bicycle. He has a big dog. He has a car now. He has a fake ID. He has a high IQ. He has a minivan. He has a new car. He has a Picasso. He has a rowboat. He has a scooter. He has allergies. He has an iPhone. He has arthritis. He has been busy. He has been hurt. He has been shot. He has big hands. He has blue eyes. He has come home. He has confessed. He has dark hair. He has dark skin. He has done that. He has done this. He has flat feet. He has frostbite. He has gone AWOL. He has gone home. He has got to go. He has gray hair. He has hay fever. He has heartburn. He has his moods. He has just left. He has left town. He has long arms. He has long hair. He has long legs. He has lost face. He has many cats. He has many toys. He has no choice. He has no excuse. He has no hat on. He has potential. He has recovered. He has remarried. He has the Joker. He has to be hot. He has to go now. He has Windows 7. He hasn't called. He hated himself. He hated spinach. He hates carrots. He hates dancing. He hates himself. He hates his job. He hates insects. He hates jogging. He hates parties. He hates running. He hates secrets. He hates spiders. He hates to lose. He heard a noise. He heard a shout. He heard nothing. He heard yelling. He helped us all. He hummed a song. He hung up on me. He hurt his knee. He is a bachelor. He is a bad cook. He is a bad liar. He is a beginner. He is a bookworm. He is a Canadian. He is a dad, too. He is a diabetic. He is a diplomat. He is a gardener. He is a good boy. He is a good guy. He is a good kid. He is a good man. He is a graduate. He is a jeweller. He is a kind boy. He is a linguist. He is a mechanic. He is a minister. He is a murderer. He is a musician. He is a neighbor. He is a newcomer. He is a nice guy. He is a nice man. He is a prisoner. He is a pushover. He is a real man. He is a reporter. He is a salesman. He is a stranger. He is a tall boy. He is a tall man. He is a teenager. He is a telepath. He is a virtuoso. He is a war hero. He is a weakling. He is aggressive. He is alone, too. He is an acrobat. He is an amateur. He is an atheist. He is an Italian. He is an old man. He is analytical. He is articulate. He is asleep now. He is astonished. He is back again. He is back early. He is badly hurt. He is behind her. He is behind you. He is believable. He is big-headed. He is colorblind. He is courageous. He is cross-eyed. He is crying now. He is dating her. He is dead drunk. He is delusional. He is dependable. He is despondent. He is determined. He is devastated. He is diplomatic. He is disgusting. He is displeased. He is distracted. He is distraught. He is distressed. He is doing fine. He is doing that. He is doing well. He is down there. He is downstairs. He is easy-going. He is exercising. He is expendable. He is fairly old. He is fascinated. He is former FBI. He is frightened. He is frustrated. He is going bald. He is going home. He is going nuts. He is going, too. He is good at it. He is good to me. He is gregarious. He is growing up. He is handcuffed. He is happy here. He is headstrong. He is helping me. He is her friend. He is here again. He is his friend. He is holding it. He is home again. He is home alone. He is home early. He is hot-headed. He is humiliated. He is hungry now. He is hysterical. He is illiterate. He is impressive. He is in a hurry. He is in college. He is in custody. He is in his car. He is in pajamas. He is in the car. He is in trouble. He is incredible. He is indecisive. He is indiscreet. He is infallible. He is inflexible. He is infuriated. He is innovative. He is insightful. He is interested. He is intolerant. He is just a kid. He is mad at her. He is making jam. He is making tea. He is meditating. He is mesmerized. He is methodical. He is meticulous. He is motionless. He is my brother. He is my dentist. He is my destiny. He is my husband. He is my stepdad. He is my stepson. He is my student. He is my teacher. He is mysterious. He is never here. He is never late. He is never lazy. He is nice to me. He is nonplussed. He is not a hero. He is not a liar. He is not coming. He is not famous. He is not my son. He is not stupid. He is now crying. He is often home. He is old school. He is on the bus. He is on the run. He is optimistic. He is our client. He is our friend. He is our oldest. He is outrageous. He is overweight. He is overworked. He is packing up. He is particular. He is passionate. He is past forty. He is persistent. He is personable. He is perspiring. He is persuasive. He is photogenic. He is pig-headed. He is possessive. He is prejudiced. He is productive. He is quite lazy. He is quite poor. He is quite tall. He is quite thin. He is reading it. He is really big. He is reasonable. He is recovering. He is relentless. He is remarkable. He is remodeling. He is remorseful. He is respectful. He is ridiculous. He is still here. He is struggling. He is stuttering. He is successful. He is suspicious. He is terrifying. He is testing me. He is the expert. He is the father. He is the killer. He is the leader. He is the oldest. He is the victim. He is the winner. He is there, too. He is thirty now. He is thirty-one. He is thoughtful. He is tidying up. He is unaffected. He is unbearable. He is unbeatable. He is undefeated. He is undeterred. He is undressing. He is unemployed. He is unfaithful. He is unfriendly. He is unmerciful. He is unpleasant. He is unprepared. He is unreliable. He is unsociable. He is untalented. He is up to date. He is very angry. He is very bored. He is very bossy. He is very brave. He is very frank. He is very fussy. He is very happy. He is very messy. He is very moody. He is very naive. He is very needy. He is very obese. He is very pious. He is very quiet. He is very short. He is very smart. He is very sorry. He is very sweet. He is very timid. He is very tired. He is very weird. He is very young. He is vulnerable. He is well-liked. He is wide awake. He is your enemy. He is your uncle. He isn't a child. He isn't a crook. He isn't a loner. He isn't a miner. He isn't a minor. He isn't a thief. He isn't a vegan. He isn't at home. He isn't budging. He isn't calling. He isn't certain. He isn't foolish. He isn't healthy. He isn't helpful. He isn't helping. He isn't himself. He isn't hopeful. He isn't in pain. He isn't invited. He isn't jealous. He isn't kidding. He isn't leaving. He isn't like me. He isn't like us. He isn't looking. He isn't married. He isn't missing. He isn't my name. He isn't naughty. He isn't outside. He isn't perfect. He isn't pleased. He isn't present. He isn't retired. He isn't running. He isn't scrawny. He isn't selfish. He isn't serious. He isn't so tall. He isn't talking. He isn't thirsty. He isn't too old. He isn't trained. He isn't unhappy. He isn't up here. He isn't violent. He isn't wealthy. He isn't winning. He isn't with me. He isn't with us. He isn't working. He isn't worried. He just got home. He just listened. He just proposed. He just shrugged. He just took off. He keeps a diary. He keeps secrets. He kept cleaning. He kept climbing. He kept coughing. He kept crawling. He kept fighting. He kept his cool. He kept his word. He kept laughing. He kept swimming. He kidnapped her. He knew all that. He knew everyone. He knew too much. He knocked again. He knows his job. He knows me well. He knows my wife. He knows no fear. He knows nothing. He knows the way. He knows us well. He lacks courage. He lacks empathy. He laughed again. He laughed aloud. He laughed at me. He left after me. He left his wife. He left just now. He left the room. He lent it to me. He lied about it. He lifts weights. He liked it, too. He likes animals. He likes blondes. He likes camping. He likes carrots. He likes country. He likes farming. He likes fishing. He likes his job. He likes hunting. He likes it here. He likes lobster. He likes oranges. He likes popcorn. He likes puzzles. He likes running. He likes sausage. He likes seafood. He likes singing. He likes skating. He likes stories. He likes surfing. He likes to bowl. He likes to cook. He likes to fish. He likes to hunt. He likes to knit. He likes to read. He likes to sing. He likes to swim. He likes to talk. He likes writing. He listens to me. He lived with us. He lives near me. He lives near us. He lives with us. He looked amused. He looked around. He looked at her. He looked closer. He looked drowsy. He looked guilty. He looked hungry. He looked inside. He looked lonely. He looked scared. He looked sleepy. He looks alarmed. He looks amazing. He looks annoyed. He looks anxious. He looks ashamed. He looks awesome. He looks awkward. He looks baffled. He looks bashful. He looks crushed. He looks curious. He looks dubious. He looks excited. He looks foreign. He looks furious. He looks haggard. He looks healthy. He looks his age. He looks hopeful. He looks jittery. He looks nervous. He looks pleased. He looks puzzled. He looks rattled. He looks relaxed. He looks serious. He looks shocked. He looks stunned. He looks thinner. He looks trapped. He looks unhappy. He looks worried. He looks wounded. He lost a finger. He lost patience. He lost the race. He loved animals. He loved bananas. He loved fishing. He loved running. He loved us both. He loves animals. He loves bananas. He loves company. He loves cooking. He loves fishing. He loves flowers. He loves his job. He loves his son. He loves puzzles. He loves reading. He loves risotto. He loves rituals. He loves secrets. He loves singing. He loves sunsets. He loves to cook. He loves to fish. He loves to read. He loves to sing. He loves you all. He made a speech. He made for home. He made me angry. He made me do it. He made me hurry. He made me laugh. He made me smile. He made mistakes. He made no reply. He made pancakes. He made us do it. He married young. He may accept it. He may come here. He may need help. He meant no harm. He might be late. He might be sick. He might testify. He might've died. He misses Boston. He misunderstood. He moved quickly. He moves quickly. He must be proud. He must be tired. He must be wrong. He must love you. He must not live. He must've cried. He needs a towel. He needs answers. He needs clothes. He needs glasses. He needs surgery. He needs to work. He never arrived. He never changed. He never changes. He never gave up. He never hurt me. He never laughed. He never listens. He never married. He never met her. He never paid me. He never said no. He never saw her. He never stopped. He never told me. He never was shy. He never woke up. He nodded slowly. He opened a beer. He opened a book. He ordered lunch. He ordered pizza. He ought to know. He outsmarted me. He owes me money. He paid the bill. He paid the rent. He painted a dog. He peeked inside. He peered inside. He planted trees. He played tennis. He played violin. He plays cricket. He probably died. He put on a coat. He put up a flag. He ran after her. He ran for mayor. He ran into debt. He ran to school. He rang the bell. He rarely laughs. He rarely smiled. He rarely smiles. He rarely snores. He ratted me out. He ratted us out. He reacted badly. He reassured her. He received help. He recognized it. He recognized me. He refused to go. He remained calm. He remained cool. He remained dumb. He remembers you. He rented a room. He retired at 65. He returned fire. He returned home. He ripped me off. He robbed a bank. He sang and sang. He sang with her. He sat back down. He sat behind me. He sat listening. He sat patiently. He saved himself. He saved my life. He saved the day. He saw a giraffe. He saw her video. He saw something. He says it hurts. He says it's hot. He scares easily. He scored a goal. He screams a lot. He seemed afraid. He seemed amused. He seemed better. He seemed biased. He seemed bright. He seemed clever. He seemed honest. He seemed hungry. He seemed lonely. He seemed scared. He seemed sleepy. He seemed stupid. He seemed unsure. He seems annoyed. He seems anxious. He seems excited. He seems healthy. He seems jealous. He seems nervous. He seems pleased. He seems puzzled. He seems relaxed. He seems serious. He seems shocked. He seems sincere. He seems so nice. He seems stunned. He seems touched. He seems unhappy. He seems unlucky. He seems unusual. He seems wealthy. He seems worried. He seldom laughs. He seldom smiled. He seldom smiles. He seldom snores. He sells flowers. He sensed danger. He sent me there. He served dinner. He set the table. He shall have it. He shares a room. He shifted gears. He shook my hand. He shot the wolf. He should resign. He should've won. He showed us how. He shut his eyes. He shut the door. He sings off key. He skipped class. He skipped lunch. He slept all day. He slept an hour. He slept outside. He slept soundly. He smelled funny. He smelled smoke. He smiled at her. He sneezed again. He sneezes a lot. He snores loudly. He sold it to me. He sounded angry. He sounded happy. He sounded tired. He sounded upset. He speaks Arabic. He speaks French. He speaks loudly. He speaks slowly. He spoke quickly. He spoke quietly. He squatted down. He staggered off. He staggered out. He stayed behind. He stayed seated. He stayed silent. He stayed strong. He stays with us. He stepped aside. He stood in line. He stood quickly. He stood quietly. He stood stiffly. He stopped short. He surprised her. He talked to her. He talks quickly. He taught French. He terrified her. He threatened me. He threatened us. He threw his toy. He threw it away. He told everyone. He told us a lie. He took a shower. He took a stroll. He took his book. He took his seat. He took his time. He took my money. He took the bait. He travels a lot. He tried to help. He tried to swim. He turned around. He understood me. He used his head. He used to drink. He used to smoke. He videotaped it. He vomited blood. He vomited twice. He voted for her. He vowed revenge. He waited calmly. He waited for me. He waited inside. He waited nearby. He walked inside. He walks quickly. He walks the dog. He wanted change. He wanted to cry. He wanted to die. He wants answers. He wants dessert. He wants popcorn. He wants respect. He wants results. He wants revenge. He wants to come. He wants to help. He wants to live. He wants to move. He wants to play. He wants to quit. He wants to stay. He wants to talk. He wants to wait. He wants to work. He wants updates. He wants us dead. He was a bad kid. He was a fanatic. He was a plumber. He was a shy boy. He was a teacher. He was acquitted. He was all wrong. He was ambitious. He was an artist. He was an orphan. He was assaulted. He was assertive. He was astounded. He was at school. He was attentive. He was available. He was beaten up. He was behind me. He was born rich. He was breathing. He was brilliant. He was carjacked. He was chuckling. He was competent. He was concerned. He was confident. He was contented. He was convinced. He was courteous. He was dangerous. He was deaf, too. He was delighted. He was delirious. He was demanding. He was depressed. He was desperate. He was different. He was disgusted. He was dismissed. He was easygoing. He was efficient. He was emotional. He was exhausted. He was fantastic. He was fast, too. He was flattered. He was fortunate. He was here, too. He was hilarious. He was horrified. He was impartial. He was impatient. He was impressed. He was impulsive. He was in a coma. He was in France. He was in misery. He was incorrect. He was indignant. He was insincere. He was intrigued. He was irritated. He was just here. He was listening. He was mentioned. He was miserable. He was mortified. He was motivated. He was my friend. He was mystified. He was negligent. He was objective. He was obnoxious. He was obstinate. He was one of us. He was organized. He was outspoken. He was overjoyed. He was perplexed. He was plastered. He was sarcastic. He was satisfied. He was screaming. He was sensitive. He was shivering. He was skeptical. He was strangled. He was surprised. He was suspended. He was talkative. He was tenacious. He was the first. He was trembling. He was unmarried. He was very busy. He was very good. He was very late. He was very mean. He was very poor. He was very rich. He was very sick. He was very slow. He wasn't afraid. He wasn't amused. He wasn't asleep. He wasn't crying. He wasn't eating. He wasn't famous. He wasn't greedy. He wasn't honest. He wasn't hungry. He wasn't inside. He wasn't joking. He wasn't killed. He wasn't moving. He wasn't normal. He wasn't polite. He wasn't scared. He wasn't sleepy. He wasn't stupid. He wasn't unfair. He waved goodbye. He wears glasses. He wears pajamas. He went bankrupt. He went clubbing. He went downtown. He went far away. He went on board. He went shopping. He went that way. He went upstairs. He will be angry. He will be happy. He will be ready. He will be there. He will be tired. He will beat you. He will catch us. He will complain. He will continue. He will die soon. He will find her. He will find out. He will find you. He will go alone. He will obey you. He will remember. He will stop you. He will tell you. He winked at her. He woke up naked. He won't approve. He won't be back. He won't be long. He won't beat me. He won't confess. He won't give in. He won't go away. He won't help us. He won't keep it. He won't make it. He won't respond. He won't succeed. He won't survive. He wore a fedora. He wore a tuxedo. He works at home. He works for her. He works indoors. He works Sundays. He would approve. He would do that. He would say yes. He wouldn't care. He wouldn't come. He wouldn't know. He wouldn't mind. He wouldn't move. He writes Arabic. He writes lyrics. He writes slowly. He wrote stories. He yelled at her. Heaven knows why. He'll forgive me. He'll understand. Help me find him. Help me fix this. Help me out here. Her bike is blue. Her hair is long. Her name was her. Here is the bill. Here is your bag. Here is your dog. Here is your key. Here, drink this. Here, let me try. Here, smell this. Here's my chance. Here's my number. Here's my ticket. Here's my wallet. Here's your beer. Here's your desk. Here's your milk. He's a bartender. He's a biologist. He's a bit drunk. He's a bit naive. He's a bit tipsy. He's a cat lover. He's a Frenchman. He's a gentleman. He's a good liar. He's a grown man. He's a historian. He's a lifeguard. He's a nonsmoker. He's a smart boy. He's a sophomore. He's a sweet guy. He's about to go. He's all excited. He's at her side. He's getting old. He's going blind. He's gone senile. He's got the flu. He's here for me. He's in my class. He's in the well. He's intelligent. He's just a liar. He's kind of shy. He's love struck. He's new in town. He's not at home. He's not like us. He's not married. He's not my type. He's not perfect. He's not serious. He's open-minded. He's out of town. He's over thirty. He's ready to go. He's stark naked. He's still alive. He's still young. He's such a jerk. He's unconscious. He's very lonely. He's very stingy. He's very strong. He's watching me. He's your father. He's your friend. Hey, are you him? Hey, that's mine. Hey, wait for me. Hey, what's that? Hey, what's this? Hey, where's him? Hi! I'm new here. Hi. Good morning! His bus was late. His car is dirty. His dog has died. His dog is brown. His dog is white. His dog lay down. His dog stood up. His eyes are red. His eyes widened. His nose was red. His room is tidy. His room is tiny. His wife was mad. Hold on a minute. Hold on a moment. Hold on a second. Hold your horses. Hold your tongue! Horses eat grass. How about a beer? How about a song? How about a walk? How about Friday? How about Monday? How are the eggs? How are the kids? How are we doing? How can you tell? How come you ask? How cool is that? How cool is this? How did he do it? How did you meet? How do I do that? How do I do this? How do I get one? How do they know? How do they look? How do you do it? How do you plead? How does it feel? How does it look? How does it work? How easy is that? How embarrassing! How good are you? How is the salad? How is your cold? How is your wife? How long is this? How lucky we are! How much is that? How much is this? How strong he is! How stupid he is! How stupid of me! How tall are you? How tall you are! How times change. How unlucky I am! How very curious! How was the food? How was the game? How was your day? How was your nap? How you've grown! How're you doing? How's that again? How's the family? Hurry up, please. I abhor violence. I agree with him. I agree with you. I agreed to stay. I almost drowned. I almost fainted. I almost gave up. I almost hit him. I almost sneezed. I already did it. I also like cake. I always do that. I always do this. I always eat out. I always said no. I am a bit crazy. I am a bit drunk. I am a foreigner. I am a housewife. I am a professor. I am cooking now. I am dumbfounded. I am eating rice. I am from Brazil. I am from France. I am from Norway. I am from Russia. I am frying fish. I am in Rome now. I am not a witch. I am not kidding. I am now on duty. I am on duty now. I am only joking. I am out of time. I am out of work. I am paid weekly. I am pretty sure. I am still alone. I am truly sorry. I am very hungry. I am your father. I appreciated it. I ate on the bus. I ate the cheese. I began the book. I began to speak. I began to sweat. I begin tomorrow. I believe in God. I believe in him. I believe in you. I bet it was him. I bike to school. I bought a house. I bought a watch. I bought bananas. I bought the car. I bowed politely. I broke that one. I brought a book. I brought dinner. I called earlier. I called him him. I came to say hi. I came yesterday. I can bake bread. I can be trusted. I can carry that. I can dance well. I can explain it. I can name names. I can replace it. I can reschedule. I can't budge it. I can't come now. I can't complain. I can't die here. I can't eat meat. I can't eat pork. I can't eat that. I can't find him. I can't fix this. I can't go alone. I can't hate you. I can't hear him. I can't hear you. I can't help you. I can't join you. I can't pray now. I can't prove it. I can't quit now. I can't reach it. I can't read yet. I can't remember. I can't save you. I can't say that. I can't see well. I can't show you. I can't stand it. I can't stand up. I can't stop him. I can't stop you. I can't talk now. I can't tell yet. I can't use that. I can't use this. I caught a trout. I caught the flu. I closed my door. I collect comics. I come every day. I complain a lot. I confiscated it. I confronted him. I considered him. I cooked for him. I could be wrong. I could help him. I could kiss you. I could see that. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't speak. I couldn't stand. I could've cried. I cried with him. I deliver pizzas. I deserve better. I did a good job. I did everything. I did it already. I did it for him. I did it for you. I did it quickly. I did that a lot. I did that today. I didn't ask him. I didn't find it. I didn't have to. I didn't hear it. I didn't hug him. I didn't like it. I didn't mean it. I didn't pay him. I didn't see her. I didn't see him. I didn't see you. I didn't take it. I dislike coffee. I disregarded it. I do believe you. I do have a plan. I do what I want. I don't allow it. I don't buy that. I don't disagree. I don't do drugs. I don't eat fish. I don't eat meat. I don't eat much. I don't eat pork. I don't eat rice. I don't envy her. I don't envy him. I don't envy you. I don't get this. I don't hate him. I don't hate you. I don't have one. I don't know her. I don't know him. I don't know why. I don't know yet. I don't know you. I don't like her. I don't like him. I don't like tea. I don't like you. I don't love her. I don't love him. I don't love you. I don't mean you. I don't miss him. I don't need him. I don't need you. I don't remember. I don't think so. I don't want her. I don't want ice. I don't want one. I don't want you. I don't watch TV. I drank the wine. I drank too much. I drink tea, too. I drink to relax. I drive a hybrid. I eat everything. I enjoy swimming. I enjoyed myself. I expect to come. I expected worse. I face a dilemma. I failed my exam. I fed the horses. I feel all right. I feel bad today. I feel empowered. I feel fantastic. I feel flattered. I feel good here. I feel great now. I feel lethargic. I feel powerless. I feel protected. I feel refreshed. I feel safe here. I feel so lonely. I feel so pretty. I feel so sleepy. I feel so stupid. I feel something. I feel very cold. I feel very good. I feel very sick. I feel wonderful. I feel your pain. I felt depressed. I felt powerless. I felt wonderful. I finished first. I forgot the map. I found her kind. I found it funny. I found it later. I found it there. I found my shoes. I found somebody. I found the keys. I found the leak. I found your cap. I gave it a shot. I gave it to him. I gave up my job. I gave up on him. I get up at 6:30. I get up at 7:00. I get your drift. I go to the park. I got goosebumps. I got her a doll. I got home first. I got paid today. I got really mad. I got ripped off. I got up at 6:30. I guess we could. I had a bad cold. I had a flu shot. I had a good job. I had a hard day. I had a headache. I had a long day. I had my reasons. I had three dogs. I had to be sure. I had to go back. I had to see you. I hate chemistry. I hate computers. I hate Halloween. I hate hospitals. I hate hypocrisy. I hate marmalade. I hate my sister. I hate paperwork. I hate surprises. I hate that book. I hate that idea. I hate that song. I hate that word. I hate the rules! I hate the rules. I hate this game. I hate this song. I hate this town. I hate traveling. I hate your guts. I have a bicycle. I have a big dog. I have a brother. I have a comment. I have a diploma. I have a dog now. I have a grenade. I have a hacksaw. I have a husband. I have a message. I have a new car. I have a new job. I have a problem. I have a receipt. I have a red car. I have a request. I have a scooter. I have a toaster. I have a website. I have allergies. I have an excuse. I have asked him. I have been busy. I have dark hair. I have few books. I have forgotten. I have four tens. I have good news. I have hay fever. I have heartburn. I have insurance. I have my orders. I have my things. I have no choice. I have no excuse. I have no family. I have no future. I have one child. I have pneumonia. I have questions. I have some food. I have some pens. I have some time. I have something. I have sore feet. I have standards. I have the money. I have the video. I have to cancel. I have to change. I have to escape. I have to go now. I have to go out. I have to say no. I have toothache. I have turned 20. I have two books. I have your file. I haven't lately. I hear he is ill. I hear something. I hear the phone. I heard a scream. I heard about it. I heard coughing. I heard gunshots. I heard it on TV. I heard the bell. I hit a home run. I hit on an idea. I hope I'm wrong. I hope it's over. I hope it's true. I hope to attend. I hope you agree. I insist on that. I just got a job. I just got fired. I just love that. I just opened it. I just said that. I just work here. I keep a journal. I kept the money. I kicked the dog. I knew the risks. I knit every day. I know about him. I know about you. I know he did it. I know how it is. I know I'm right. I know I'm wrong. I know it myself. I know it's hard. I know it's true. I know my rights. I know only this. I know that girl. I know that look. I know that name. I know the drill. I know the facts. I know the rules. I know the truth. I know this joke. I know this song. I know what's up. I know who he is. I know your face. I know your name. I know your type. I leave tomorrow. I led the attack. I left a message. I left the house. I let in the cat. I let the cat in. I lifted the box. I like astrology. I like Australia. I like chocolate. I like doughnuts. I like elephants. I like fresh air. I like her novel. I like his music. I like it so far. I like languages. I like math best. I like my school. I like mysteries. I like pop music. I like red roses. I like Saturdays. I like surprises. I like that flag. I like that idea. I like that song. I like that, too. I like the beach. I like the ocean. I like them both. I like these two. I like this book. I like this city. I like this game. I like this room. I like this song. I like this town. I like to travel. I like traveling. I like what I do. I like you a lot. I like your city. I like your dogs. I like your hair. I like your idea. I like your legs. I like your room. I liked it a lot. I liked the idea. I lit the candle. I live in Boston. I live near here. I live next door. I live on a boat. I live on a farm. I look after him. I look up to you. I looked for him. I lost 30 pounds. I lost my camera. I lost my papers. I lost my temper. I lost my wallet. I lost the watch. I love adventure. I love astronomy. I love Australia. I love chocolate. I love Christmas. I love dinosaurs. I love egg yolks. I love gardening. I love Halloween. I love ice cream. I love libraries. I love my family. I love my father. I love my mother. I love my plants. I love old books. I love soul food. I love surprises. I love that book. I love that idea. I love that show. I love that song. I love that suit. I love that word. I love the ocean. I love the woods. I love them both. I love this band. I love this game. I love this park. I love this part. I love this show. I love this song. I love this town. I love this view. I love to travel. I love traveling. I love what I do. I love you a lot. I love your city. I love your eyes. I love your hair. I love your name. I loved that car. I loved that dog. I loved the play. I made a fortune. I made a mistake. I made a promise. I made a snowman. I made breakfast. I made her angry. I made him do so. I made it myself. I made spaghetti. I make the rules. I make you smile. I may be too old. I met my friends. I might be wrong. I miss her a lot. I miss my family. I miss you a lot. I miss you badly. I missed the bus. I missed you too. I must apologize. I must do it now. I must find work. I must get going. I must leave now. I must warn them. I nearly starved. I need a blanket. I need a crowbar. I need a haircut. I need a holiday. I need a job now. I need a Kleenex. I need a miracle. I need a new car. I need a new one. I need a partner. I need a plumber. I need a red pen. I need a spatula. I need all of it. I need an escort. I need envelopes. I need first aid. I need more gold. I need more help. I need more room. I need more time. I need new pants. I need new shoes. I need new tires. I need some cash. I need some milk. I need some soap. I need some time. I need subtitles. I need that tape. I need the money. I need the truth. I need to go now. I need to travel. I need your help. I never did that. I never eat meat. I never knew him. I never said yes. I never sleep in. I never told him. I often exercise. I opened one eye. I opened the bag. I ordered a beer. I outsmarted him. I owe him a debt. I owe you a beer. I own a computer. I own this place. I own this store. I paid attention. I paid the check. I party too much. I pay my own way. I planted a tree. I play in a band. I play the drums. I play the flute. I play the piano. I pointed at him. I prayed for him. I prefer reading. I prefer to read. I prefer to walk. I prefer walking. I quit on Monday. I ran downstairs. I ran out of gas. I ran out of ink. I read the label. I read the Times. I read your book. I really am busy. I really hope so. I really hurried. I really like it. I really mean it. I really miss it. I really need it. I recognized him. I recommend this. I refuse to work. I refused to pay. I regret nothing. I require advice. I rubbed my feet. I run this place. I said I saw him. I said I was sad. I said I'd do it. I said I'm sorry. I said stay back. I sang at church. I sat at the bar. I sat beside her. I sat down again. I sat in the car. I saw everything. I saw him go out. I saw the doctor. I saw what I saw. I saw you crying. I see your house. I see your point. I seldom do that. I seldom see him. I sell computers. I sell umbrellas. I shaved my head. I shot the horse. I should be fine. I should go home. I sing at church. I sleep upstairs. I slept too much. I sold the books. I spent too much. I started crying. I started to cry. I stayed at home. I still like him. I still love her. I still love you. I still think so. I strongly agree. I suffered a lot. I swim every day. I swim regularly. I talk to myself. I think I'm done. I think it works. I think it's him. I took a day off. I took a picture. I took the money. I totally forgot. I tried to do it. I truly hope not. I understand him. I understand now. I understand why. I understand you. I used to be fat. I visited Boston. I waited a month. I waited a while. I waited an hour. I waited for him. I waited for you. I walk every day. I walk to school. I walked outside. I want a bicycle. I want a blanket. I want a divorce. I want a martini. I want a new car. I want a pen pal. I want a raccoon. I want a rematch. I want a scooter. I want ice cream. I want more milk. I want much more. I want my lawyer. I want some cake. I want some food. I want some help. I want some milk. I want that book. I want the facts. I want the money. I want to change. I want to eat it. I want to go out. I want to resign. I want to retire. I want to scream. I want to see it. I want to try it. I want us to win. I want vengeance. I want you to go. I want your love. I wanted to come. I wanted to quit. I was 13 in 2003. I was a bit late. I was a criminal. I was a rich man. I was astonished. I was born there. I was devastated. I was distracted. I was dumbstruck. I was frightened. I was frustrated. I was happy then. I was having fun. I was here first. I was humiliated. I was in a fight. I was in a hurry. I was in all day. I was in the car. I was just angry. I was on a plane. I was on the bus. I was overweight. I was quite calm. I was so unhappy. I was speechless. I was sure of it. I was threatened. I was unprepared. I was very dizzy. I was very happy. I was very lucky. I was very proud. I was very tired. I was victorious. I was wide awake. I washed my feet. I washed the dog. I wasn't careful. I wasn't in love. I wasn't invited. I wasn't jealous. I wasn't kidding. I wasn't nervous. I wasn't pleased. I wasn't serious. I wasn't thirsty. I wasn't worried. I wasn't yelling. I waved him back. I went to school. I will buy a car. I will see to it. I will shoot him. I will teach you. I will translate. I will try again. I wish I'd known. I wish them luck. I won the raffle. I won't be quiet. I won't be ready. I won't buy that. I won't eat that. I won't help you. I won't hurt you. I won't need you. I won't obey you. I won't stop you. I won't tell him. I won't tell you. I work at a bank. I work full time. I work in a bank. I work in Boston. I work on a farm. I work on Monday. I work on Sunday. I work under her. I worry too much. I would complain. I wrote a letter. I wrote the book. I wrote the note. I'd be delighted. I'd have said no. I'd like a raise. I'd like a salad. I'd love to stay. If not now, when? I'll be by later. I'll be discreet. I'll be in touch. I'll be punished. I'll be watching. I'll be with him. I'll be with you. I'll beat you up! I'll bring lunch. I'll check again. I'll clean it up. I'll come by car. I'll demonstrate. I'll do anything. I'll do it again. I'll do it later. I'll fix a drink. I'll forgive him. I'll forgive you. I'll get my coat. I'll get my keys. I'll get the car. I'll gladly come. I'll go by plane. I'll go get that. I'll go in first. I'll go on ahead. I'll go shopping. I'll go tell him. I'll go this way. I'll go with him. I'll go with you. I'll handle this. I'll have a beer. I'll have dinner. I'll ignore that. I'll lose weight. I'll never learn. I'll never leave. I'll pack my bag. I'll pay for you. I'll protect him. I'll protect you. I'll replace him. I'll run with it. I'll say no more. I'll see to that. I'll shut up now. I'll sleep on it. I'll study a lot. I'll take a beer. I'll take a look. I'll take it all. I'll take my car. I'll talk to him. I'll treasure it. I'll try my luck. I'll wash dishes. I'm 18 years old. I'm 25 years old. I'm a babysitter. I'm a bank clerk. I'm a bit groggy. I'm a bit hungry. I'm a bookkeeper. I'm a bus driver. I'm a cab driver. I'm a doctor now. I'm a hockey fan. I'm a journalist. I'm a late riser. I'm a little shy. I'm a lonely man. I'm a lot better. I'm a normal guy. I'm a politician. I'm a programmer. I'm a shopkeeper. I'm a shutterbug. I'm a single mom. I'm a tour guide. I'm a translator. I'm a US citizen. I'm a vegetarian. I'm able to swim. I'm about to die. I'm afraid to go. I'm all confused. I'm all for that. I'm almost blind. I'm almost there. I'm already busy. I'm already done. I'm already rich. I'm always happy. I'm always moody. I'm always right. I'm always tired. I'm ambidextrous. I'm an alcoholic. I'm an ex-marine. I'm an old woman. I'm an open book. I'm at the beach. I'm avoiding him. I'm awfully lazy. I'm baking bread. I'm being honest. I'm best at math. I'm between jobs. I'm by your side. I'm confused now. I'm conservative. I'm dead serious. I'm disappointed. I'm disorganized. I'm dissatisfied. I'm done with it. I'm eating beans. I'm eating fruit. I'm eating lunch. I'm exaggerating. I'm fairly happy. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling sick. I'm fine with it. I'm finished now. I'm freaking out. I'm free tonight. I'm from America. I'm from the FBI. I'm full of hope. I'm getting cold. I'm getting high. I'm glad of that. I'm going inside. I'm going to bed. I'm going to die. I'm going to pcc. I'm going to run. I'm going to try. I'm good at that. I'm good at this. I'm good for now. I'm grown up now. I'm happy enough. I'm heading home. I'm here for him. I'm here for you. I'm here to help. I'm homeschooled. I'm housesitting. I'm hungry again. I'm ignoring you. I'm in Australia. I'm in the attic. I'm in the house. I'm in the lobby. I'm in your debt. I'm inviting you. I'm just a child. I'm just curious. I'm just kidding. I'm just looking. I'm just shocked. I'm killing time. I'm kind of full. I'm nearly blind. I'm nearly ready. I'm nervous, too. I'm no different. I'm not a beggar. I'm not a coward. I'm not a doctor. I'm not a farmer. I'm not a genius. I'm not a lawyer. I'm not a member. I'm not a prince. I'm not a singer. I'm not an angel. I'm not an idiot. I'm not at fault. I'm not bluffing. I'm not blushing! I'm not bragging. I'm not busy now. I'm not Canadian. I'm not counting. I'm not creative. I'm not dead yet. I'm not done yet. I'm not dreaming. I'm not drinking. I'm not fighting. I'm not finished. I'm not gullible. I'm not her type. I'm not laughing. I'm not like him. I'm not like you. I'm not mistaken. I'm not offended. I'm not outgoing. I'm not paranoid. I'm not sleeping. I'm not so lucky. I'm not so tired. I'm not stopping. I'm not suicidal. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure yet. I'm not sweating. I'm not that bad. I'm not that old. I'm not the boss. I'm not to blame. I'm not very old. I'm not watching. I'm not your son. I'm off tomorrow. I'm OK with that. I'm on death row. I'm on the phone. I'm on your side. I'm out of ideas. I'm out of money. I'm out of shape. I'm overreacting. I'm pretty angry. I'm pretty happy. I'm pretty short. I'm proud of you. I'm quite hungry. I'm quite strong. I'm real careful. I'm really angry. I'm really broke. I'm really drunk. I'm really happy. I'm really sorry. I'm really tired. I'm really upset. I'm retired, too. I'm right-handed. I'm sick of fish. I'm sick of this. I'm sitting down. I'm staying here. I'm still hungry. I'm still single. I'm still sleepy. I'm still trying. I'm stressed out. I'm stronger now. I'm such a klutz. I'm super hungry. I'm sure of this. I'm the boss now. I'm unprejudiced. I'm used to that. I'm very curious. I'm very excited. I'm very nervous. I'm very patient. I'm very pleased. I'm very popular. I'm very relaxed. I'm very serious. I'm very shocked. I'm very thirsty. I'm very unhappy. I'm very unlucky. I'm very wealthy. I'm volunteering. I'm watching him. I'm watching you. I'm with the FBI. I'm working hard. I'm working here. I'm your brother. I'm your partner. I'm your servant. Ironic, isn't it? Is anybody there? Is everyone busy? Is everyone here? Is everything OK? Is he still here? Is it accessible? Is it contagious? Is it really bad? Is it really you? Is it warm there? Is she all right? Is she beautiful? Is someone there? Is that a coyote? Is that a pencil? Is that a riddle? Is that a threat? Is that an order? Is that for sale? Is that from him? Is that possible? Is that suitable? Is that the plan? Is that too hard? Is that too late? Is that too much? Is that your car? Is that your cat? Is that your dog? Is that your mom? Is that your son? Is the apple red? Is the bank open? Is the door open? Is the lake deep? Is the TV broken? Is the well deep? Is there a point? Is this 223-1374? Is this a flower? Is this a letter? Is this a riddle? Is this about me? Is this for sale? Is this possible? Is this suitable? Is this too high? Is this your car? Is this your cat? Is this your dog? Is this your DVD? Is this your pen? Is your car fast? Is your dad here? Is your dog mean? Is your mom here? Is your mom home? Is your name him? Isn't it obvious? Isn't it perfect? Isn't that awful? Isn't that great? Isn't that right? Isn't that sweet? Isn't that weird? Isn't this great? It almost worked. It began to rain. It began to snow. It belongs to me. It belongs to us. It can't be done. It can't be true. It costs 2 euros. It could be true. It couldn't hurt. It did the trick. It doesn't count. It freaks me out. It happened fast. It happened here. It happens a lot. It hurts so much. It interested me. It is cloudy now. It is fine today. It is impossible. It is not my day. It is pitch dark. It is time to go. It is very short. It is warm today. It is what it is. It is your right. It isn't a dream. It isn't a virus. It isn't obvious. It isn't working. It just came out. It just happened. It looks amazing. It looks painful. It looks so real. It made me laugh. It made me think. It makes me sick. It matters a lot. It matters to me. It matters to us. It may rain soon. It must be there. It needs washing. It never existed. It seemed likely. It seemed normal. It seems strange. It should be fun. It smells so bad. It sounds simple. It still happens. It takes courage. It took too long. It was a big one. It was a hot day. It was a miracle. It was a mistake. It was a tragedy. It was all there. It was all wrong. It was effective. It was excessive. It was good news. It was hilarious. It was his fault. It was just hype. It was last year. It was long, too. It was mandatory. It was necessary. It was so simple. It was stressful. It was the truth. It was too small. It was very cold. It was very cool. It was very dark. It was very good. It was very hard. It was very nice. It was very ugly. It was your idea. It wasn't a race. It wasn't enough. It will grow old. It won't be easy. It won't be hard. It won't be long. It worked for me. It wouldn't hurt. It'll come to me. It'll have to do. It'll never work. It'll snow today. It's a bad habit. It's a big world. It's a done deal. It's a dream job. It's a full moon. It's a good book. It's a good deal. It's a good plan. It's a good rule. It's a good sign. It's a great day. It's a large one. It's a mad world. It's a nice town. It's a paper cut. It's a rainy day. It's a snowstorm. It's a sunflower. It's a sunny day. It's a tradition. It's a windy day. It's all in here. It's all perfect. It's all settled. It's all we have. It's almost dark. It's almost done. It's almost over. It's almost time. It's always open. It's an illusion. It's an old pain. It's an open bar. It's April first. It's bad for you. It's balmy today. It's become dark. It's been a week. It's bitter cold. It's clearing up. It's comfortable. It's complicated. It's conceivable. It's cooler here. It's dark inside. It's deer season. It's easily done. It's far-fetched. It's foggy today. It's frightening. It's frozen hard. It's getting hot. It's going great. It's good enough. It's good for us. It's gotten dark. It's hard to say. It's hit or miss. It's hot in here. It's in the well. It's interesting. It's just a cold. It's just a game. It's just coffee. It's just hidden. It's kind of fun. It's laundry day. It's like a drug. It's magnificent. It's monkey meat. It's my pleasure. It's my umbrella. It's no big deal. It's not a dream. It's not a trick. It's not a virus. It's not a watch. It's not all bad. It's not for you. It's not from me. It's not illegal. It's not logical. It's not natural. It's not serious. It's not so easy. It's not so good. It's not the job. It's not too big. It's not too far. It's not too hot. It's not working. It's now a habit. It's now my turn. It's on the sofa. It's one of mine. It's only a book. It's only Monday. It's pitch black. It's pretty cold. It's pretty cool. It's pretty late. It's pretty ugly. It's quite large. It's rainy today. It's rather cold. It's really cold. It's really cool. It's really easy. It's really good. It's really hard. It's really nice. It's regrettable. It's snowing now. It's so exciting. It's still alive. It's supper time. It's that simple. It's the big one. It's the law now. It's their fault. It's their right. It's time to eat. It's transparent. It's unnecessary. It's very bitter. It's very boring. It's very pretty. It's very simple. It's very sticky. It's way too big. It's what I like. It's what I want. It's worth a try. It's your choice. I've been better. I've done my job. I've drawn a map. I've found a job. I've got a knife. I've got an idea. I've got company. I've got nothing. I've got secrets. I've got to know. I've heard worse. I've hurt myself. I've lied to him. I've located him. I've lost my bag. I've lost my key. I've lost weight. I've never tried. I've never voted. I've seen enough. I've seen it all. I've seen things. Japan is in Asia. Just a moment ... Just be yourself. Just call me him. Just do as I say. Just do your job. Just follow them. Just get to work. Just keep moving. Just look at him. Just who are you? Keep a cool head. Keep it together. Keep me informed. Keep the dog out. Keep to the left. Leave everything. Leave that alone. Leave that there. Leave that to me. Leave the bottle. Leave them alone. Leave this to me. Let go of my arm! Let go of my arm. Let me do my job. Let me handle it. Let me repair it. Let me stop here. Let me take that. Let me try again. Let them come in. Let's be careful. Let's be friends. Let's buy it now. Let's compromise. Let's cross here. Let's do our job. Let's fly a kite. Let's follow him. Let's get inside. Let's get moving. Let's go ask him. Let's go by taxi. Let's go camping. Let's go dancing. Let's go fishing. Let's go jogging. Let's go see him. Let's have a try. Let's have lunch. Let's have sushi. Let's just do it. Let's keep quiet. Let's play cards. Let's play catch. Let's play darts. Let's play house. Let's play poker. Let's skip lunch. Let's start here. Let's take a bus. Let's take a cab. Lie on the couch. Life can be hard. Life is precious. Light the candle. Listen carefully. Listen to me, OK? Live free or die. Look at it again. Look at that dog. Look at that man. Look at that one. Look at the moon. Look at this one. Look at your map. Look out for him. Look what I made. Look what we did. Look who's there. Love is immortal. Lower your voice. Mail this letter. Make way, please. Make your choice. Many people died. Many people hunt. Many people left. Mars is a planet. May I assist you? May I be excused? May I call later? May I come again? May I open a can? May I smoke here? May I touch this? May we swim here? Maybe he was ill. Maybe I can help. Maybe it was him. Maybe it was you. Maybe it'll snow. You're in my way. My back is stiff. My boat is small. My brain is full. My car is German. My cat is hungry. My dog has fleas. My dog likes you. My eyes are blue. My eyes are sore. My face twitches. My father is out. My father smokes. My feet are cold. My feet are numb. My feet are sore. My feet get cold. My glass is full. My goldfish died. My hair is curly. My hat isn't new. My house is nice. My house is tiny. My inbox is full. My job is boring. My legs are fine. My legs are sore. My mother is out. My mouth is numb. My mouth was dry. My nose is itchy. My pencil is red. My place is here. My pulse is fast. My pulse is slow. My pulse is weak. My shoes got wet. My socks are wet. My stomach hurts. My tie is orange. My toes are numb. My toy is broken. My uncle is rich. My wallet's gone. My wife beats me. Neither was true. Never tell a lie. Nice to meet you. No more homework. No need to worry. No one asked you. No one can leave. No one disagreed. No one does that. No one ever came. No one helped me. No one is amused. No one is around. No one is coming. No one knew that. No one knows why. No one knows yet. No one likes him. No one likes war. No one likes you. No one loves war. No one loves you. No one responded. No one says that. No one showed up. No one thinks so. No one warned me. No one warned us. No one was alive. No one was fired. No one was stung. No one was there. No one will care. No one will know. No one will talk. No one's injured. No one's looking. No one's perfect. No one's talking. No one's working. No pain, no gain! No pain, no gain. No, not recently. Nobody asked him. Nobody does that. Nobody is hungry. Nobody knows why. Nobody liked him. Nobody likes her. Nobody likes him. Nobody likes war. Nobody likes you. Nobody loves war. Nobody must know. Nobody remembers. Nobody said that. Nobody showed up. Nobody taught me. Nobody wants him. Nobody warned me. Nobody warned us. Nobody will know. Nobody's perfect. Nothing happened. Now I understand. Now I'm done for. Now it's perfect. Now try to sleep. Now you know why. Now, don't panic. Now, where was I? Obey your father. Of course i will. Of course it did. Of course it was. Of course you do. Oh no, not again! Oh, have a heart. Oh, i don't care. Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, no you don't. Oh, no, it isn't! Oil is expensive. OK, I heard that. OK, I understand. OK, let me drive. OK, let's go now. OK, listen to me. OK, thanks a lot. OK, thanks again. OK, wish me luck. Open the windows. Open these doors. Open those doors. Open up the door. Open your window. Our kids are fat. Our kids hate us. Our team can win. Our team may win. Pass me the salt. Pass me the wine. People are angry. People are dying. People are funny. People need love. People will talk. Perhaps it's him. Pets are allowed. Please answer me. Please be gentle. Please be honest. Please be polite. Please come here. Please copy this. Please don't ask. Please don't cry. Please don't die! Please don't die. Please elaborate. Please follow me. Please let me go. Please let me in. Please phone him. Please sign here. Please sit still. Please step back. Please try again. Please turn over. Please wait here. Prepare yourself. Pump up the tire. Puppies are free. Put on your coat. Put the box down. Put the gun down. Put your mask on. Quit complaining. Quit hassling me. Quit touching me. Rabbits can swim. Rain is unlikely. Raise your hands! Raise your hands. Read that for me. Read the article. Read these books. Reality is scary. Recess is ending. Red wine, please. Respect yourself. Revenge is sweet. Rome is in Italy. Roses smell good. Say hello to him. Say it in French. Say you're sorry. School is boring. School's not fun. Search the house. See for yourself. See those stains? See you at lunch. See you in class. See you tomorrow. Send me the bill. Shall I continue? Shall I help you? She attacked him. She became happy. She began crying. She betrayed you. She came running. She defeated him. She despised him. She despises him. She did it again. She didn't reply. She died from TB. She died in 1960. She disliked him. She divorced him. She does know it. She drives a BMW. She has dry hair. She has gone out. She has no shame. She has wet hair. She idolized him. She insulted him. She is a pianist. She is a student. She is a teacher. She is an expert. She is beautiful. She is easygoing. She is Ethiopian. She is mad at me. She is no beauty. She is not wrong. She is not young. She is obstinate. She is on a diet. She is very busy. She is very wise. She just told me. She kept working. She likes tigers. She likes to run. She lives nearby. She looked at me. She lost her way. She loves coffee. She made a scene. She made him cry. She may not come. She must be sick. She needs a coat. She put on socks. She quit smoking. She rejected him. She repulses him. She rode a camel. She said goodbye. She smiled at me. She smiled sadly. She smokes a lot. She spoke wisely. She stared at me. She startled him. She stood by him. She studies hard. She surprised me. She talked a lot. She took my hand. She was homesick. She was in agony. She was promoted. She was swimming. She wore glasses. She worships him. She's a bad liar. She's a knockout. She's helping me. She's nice to me. She's not a liar. She's very upset. Shots were fired. Should we cancel? Should we try it? Show us the room. Shut that boy up. Sit at the table. Sit down with me. Sit down, please. Size does matter. Snakes are scary. So what happened? Some pitied them. Somebody help me. Somebody laughed. Somebody saw you. Someone has died. Someone is lying. Someone screamed. Someone was here. Someone's coming. Something bit me. Something stinks. Sorry about that. Sorry to be late. Sorry, I am late. Spiders scare me. Spring is coming. Stand up, please. Start the engine. Stay for a while. Stay in your car. Stay out of this. Stay right there. Stop apologizing. Stop being cruel. Stop complaining. Stop daydreaming. Stop hitting him. Stop interfering. Stop lying to me. Stop right there. Stop saying that! Stop saying that. Stop scaring him. Stop showing off! Stop teasing him. Stop the car now. Summer has ended. Summer is coming. Superman can fly. Swallow the pill. Swimming is easy. Take a good look. Take precautions. Take us with you. Talk to somebody. Talk to you then. Tell Dad to come. Tell him to wait. Tell me about it! Tell me about it. Tell me the news. Tell that to him. Thank you kindly. Thanks a million. Thanks very much. That bag is mine. That book is old. That book's mine. That can't be it. That car is hers. That car is mine. That did me good. That didn't help. That didn't work. That explains it. That girl is her. That helps a bit. That helps a lot. That is a pencil. That is enormous. That is my house. That is not true. That isn't a cat. That made me cry. That made me mad. That makes sense. That may be true. That person died. That plan failed. That seems clear. That seems right. That should help. That should work. That smells good. That smells nice. That sounds fair. That sounds good. That sounds nice. That was a shock. That was amazing. That was awesome. That was awkward. That was my goal. That was my idea. That was no good. That was nothing. That was obvious. That was serious. That was so cool. That wasn't good. That wasn't nice. That wasn't real. That way, please. That will not do. That'll be great. That's a bad day. That's a big one. That's a mistake. That's a problem. That's a promise. That's about all. That's all I ask. That's all I did. That's all I got. That's all I saw. That's all right. That's all wrong. That's avoidable. That's beautiful. That's beyond me. That's blackmail. That's brilliant! That's confusing. That's dangerous. That's expensive. That's fantastic. That's fortunate. That's good news. That's good, too. That's hilarious. That's his horse. That's his house. That's how it is. That's idle talk. That's important. That's incurable. That's just life. That's just mean. That's ludicrous. That's mine, too. That's my affair. That's my answer. That's my mother. That's my pencil. That's my sister. That's my theory. That's no excuse. That's no secret. That's not a job. That's not funny. That's not right! That's not wrong. That's not yours. That's our fault. That's our house. That's our train. That's pointless. That's so ironic. That's so tragic. That's so untrue. That's the limit. That's the point. That's the truth. That's troubling. That's true, too. That's up to him. That's up to you. That's upsetting. That's very cool. That's very cute. That's very easy. That's very good. That's very hard. That's very kind. That's very nice. That's very true. That's what i do. That's wonderful. That's your duty. That's your half. That's your idea. That's your seat. The answer is 42. The answer is no. The answer's yes. The apple is red. The baby's awake. The battery died. The bill, please. The bird is dead. The boat is full. The book is easy. The book is here. The book is mine. The book is open. The book's white. The box is empty. The box is heavy. The boy ran away. The bus was full. The car is ready. The cat is black. The cat is brown. The cup is empty. The curtain fell. The curtain rose. The dent is huge. The dog is dying. The dog is smart. The dog is white. The dog was dead. The dogs are wet. The door creaked. The door is open. The doors opened. The driver is OK. The food is cold. The food is good. The food's ready. The game is over. The goat bleated. The gun went off. The hat is yours. The joke's on me. The joke's on us. The jury is hung. The kid got hurt. The lab is empty. The law is clear. The light is off. The light is out. The light was on. The line is busy. The man is naked. The man is right. The man ran away. The man stood up. The mass is over. The mic is yours. The milk is sour. The milkman died. The moon has set. The night is hot. The pain is gone. The party's over. The pizza's here! The pizza's here. The pool is full. The rest is easy. The road was icy. The room is dark. The sea is rough. The sea was calm. The sky is clear. The sky was blue. The sky was dark. The sky was gray. The soup is cold. The storm abated. The storm let up. The switch is on. The tank is full. The towel is dry. The towel is wet. The TV is broken. The twins smiled. The water is hot. The water is icy. The water's cold. The water's warm. The week is over. The well ran dry. The whistle blew. The woman is fat. The wound healed. There are limits. There aren't any. There is no hope. There's no doubt. There's no guard. There's no hurry. There's no knife. There's no limit. There's no money. There's no proof. There's no sugar. There's no water. There's the bell. These are chucks. These are my CDs. They all changed. They all cheated. They all cheered. They all drowned. They all entered. They all love me. They all scoffed. They all stopped. They all watched. They appear dead. They are arguing. They are artists. They are doctors. They are Russian. They are singers. They are so weak. They aren't dead. They aren't here. They aren't mine. They aren't rich. They arrested me. They believe you. They blocked her. They calmed down. They deceived us. They deserved it. They despise you. They did nothing. They didn't know. They disappeared. They dug a grave. They feel hungry. They forgave you. They go shopping. They got married. They grew closer. They had no food. They have a plan. They know I know. They lied to you. They like apples. They live nearby. They love coffee. They made her go. They needed help. They respect him. They saw nothing. They spoke to me. They stood there. They thanked God. They took a walk. They trusted you. They were afraid. They were asleep. They were closed. They were hungry. They were skiing. They will return. They work for me. They'd like that. They'll find her. They'll find him. They'll find you. They'll kill you. They'll remember. They're a couple. They're adorable. They're after me. They're after us. They're all dead. They're all fake. They're all gone. They're all good. They're all here. They're all mine. They're all nuts. They're all safe. They're amateurs. They're brothers. They're children. They're doing OK. They're drenched. They're fighting. They're harmless. They're involved. They're laughing. They're my books. They're not dead. They're not evil. They're not good. They're not here. They're not mine. They're so funny. They're stalling. They're students. They're traitors. They're watching. They've all left. Things got weird. Things got worse. Things look good. Think about that. Think about this. This and no more. This bag is mine. This bed is cold. This book is new. This book is old. This boy is lazy. This car is fast. This car is good. This car is mine. This didn't work. This doesn't fit. This dog is mine. This feels right. This feels weird. This game is fun. This guy's tough. This has to stop. This hat is mine. This is a hybrid. This is a pencil. This is accurate. This is an apple. This is an order. This is annoying. This is bad news. This is big news. This is critical. This is exciting. This is from him. This is hopeless. This is insanity. This is my coach. This is my horse. This is my house. This is my money. This is my phone. This is my rifle. This is nonsense. This is not fair. This is not good. This is not okay. This is not safe. This is not salt. This is not true. This is official. This is old news. This is our home. This is pathetic. This is personal. This is possible. This is puzzling. This is red wine. This is relaxing. This is required. This is Room 839. This is sabotage. This is shameful. This is so crazy. This is terrible. This is the case. This is the norm. This is too hard. This is too long. This is too much. This is very bad. This is very big. This is your dog. This is your key. This isn't cheap. This isn't funny. This isn't legal. This isn't money. This isn't music. This isn't sugar. This isn't yours. This looks great. This made me sad. This makes sense. This one is full. This one is ours. This one's great. This one's on me. This one's on us. This one's yours. This pen is mine. This room's dark. This seat's free. This seems risky. This should help. This smells good. This stopped him. This tastes good. This tea is good. This time we won. This was missing. This was my idea. This will be fun. This will happen. This'll be great. Those are my CDs. Torture is wrong. Toss me the ball. Trust me on that. Trust me on this. Try and catch me! Try another door. Try it once more. Try not to laugh. Try not to panic. Try not to worry. Try some of this. Try this instead. Try to calm down. Try to go slower. Try to look busy. Try to stay calm. Turn off the gas. Turn right there. Turn to the left. Turn up the heat. Turtles lay eggs. Wait here for me. Wait! I'm coming! Walk ahead of me. Walk more slowly. War's not pretty. Was anybody hurt? Was it a robbery? Was it necessary? Was that so hard? Was there a fire? Was there a note? Wasn't it enough? Watch this video. Watch your mouth! Watch your speed. Watch yourselves! Watch yourselves. Water the plants. We agree as well. We agree on that. We agree on this. We all have kids. We all know that. We all know this. We all need love. We all trust you. We aren't idiots. We arrived first. We ate swordfish. We ate the pizza. We began to kiss. We both competed. We both love him. We both love you. We came together. We can afford it! We can all dream. We can still win. We can't be sure. We can't do that. We can't give up. We can't go back. We can't risk it. We close at 6:30. We considered it. We could both go. We couldn't stop. We could've died. We demand action. We depend on you. We didn't notice. We disturbed him. We don't do that. We don't have it. We don't like it. We don't want it. We enjoy talking. We feel very bad. We found it here. We gave our word. We got separated. We got too close. We had a bad day. We had breakfast. We had no choice. We hate violence. We have a crisis. We have a theory. We have homework. We have injuries. We have no money. We have no proof. We have no sugar. We have no water. We have pictures. We have to do it. We have to focus. We have to go on. We have to hurry. We have to split. We have to start. We have to study. We have two ears. We have two kids. We have two sons. We haven't eaten. We heard a noise. We heard gunfire. We heard screams. We help the poor. We just did that. We just finished. We just got back. We just got here. We just moved in. We keep in touch. We kept in touch. We kept our word. We know all that. We know all this. We know it works. We know it's you. We left by train. We left together. We like children. We live in peace. We live together. We lost the game. We made mistakes. We make mistakes. We mean business. We meant no harm. We met in Boston. We met last week. We met on Sunday. We misjudged him. We miss you, too. We must be quiet. We must continue. We must evacuate. We must fix this. We must get help. We must help him. We must sit down. We must stop him. We must warn him. We must withdraw. We need a doctor. We need evidence. We need exercise. We need it badly. We need somebody. We need supplies. We need the rain. We need to begin. We need to hurry. We need to leave. We need you back. We never do that. We never laughed. We only have tea. We only want you. We play baseball. We rarely go out. We sang for them. We saw her dance. We saw it happen. We saw something. We share a dream. We spoke briefly. We told everyone. We want a lawyer. We want to leave. We want you here. We were ambushed. We were captured. We were clueless. We were mistaken. We were partners. We were so close. We were so proud. We were soldiers. We were stranded. We were studying. We were together. We were too late. We weren't happy. We weren't lucky. We will fix this. We will not fail. We wish you luck. We wish you well. We won the fight. We won the match. We won this time. We won't do that. We work together! We work together. We wrote to them. Weak people lose. We'd better stop. We'd better wait. We'll be careful. We'll be working. We'll find a way. We'll follow him. We'll go get him. We'll go on foot. We'll go see him. We'll meet again. We'll never know. We'll notify him. We'll pay for it. We'll talk later. We'll work on it. Well, here we go. Well, i meant to. We're a bit late. We're all afraid. We're all hungry. We're all scared. We're all single. We're all unique. We're alone here. We're astonished. We're back early. We're being used. We're both crazy. We're both right. We're both wrong. We're classmates. We're doing fine. We're doing well. We're downsizing. We're dozing off. We're fascinated. We're frightened. We're getting it. We're going back. We're going down. We're going east. We're going home. We're going west. We're good at it. We're good to go. We're half right. We're having fun. We're here alone. We're here early. We're historians. We're home early. We're illiterate. We're in a hurry. We're in college. We're in control. We're in trouble. We're interested. We're just lucky. We're just tired. We're lifeguards. We're meditating. We're nonsmokers. We're not afraid. We're not buying. We're not coming. We're not dating. We're not eating. We're not family. We're not guilty. We're not hungry. We're not idiots. We're not moving. We're not needed. We're not stupid. We're on our own. We're on our way. We're out of tea. We're prejudiced. We're reasonable. We're right here. We're sorry, too. We're soul mates. We're speechless. We're still here. We're successful. We're surrounded. We're taking off. We're the owners. We're undressing. We're unemployed. We're untalented. We're very close. We're very happy. We're very lucky. We're very sorry. Were you at work? Were you excited? Were you invited? Were you jealous? Were you nervous? Were you serious? Were you shot at? Were you sincere? Were you unhappy? Were you unlucky? Were you worried? We've done a lot. We've done worse. We've got a boat. We've got a leak. We've got enough. We've located it. We've missed you. We've seen worse. We've stopped it. We've tried that. What a bad movie! What a big eater! What a big truck! What a cute baby! What a cute girl! What a fine view! What a funny man! What a good idea! What a good shot! What a heavy bag! What a hypocrite! What a nice bike! What a nice idea! What a nightmare! What a smart guy! What can be done? What can they do? What can you say? What can you see? What caused that? What caused this? What causes that? What causes this? What could I say? What could it be? What did it cost? What did she say? What did they do? What did we miss? What did you buy? What did you eat? What did you get? What did you say? What did you see? What do bees eat? What do they say? What do you hate? What do you have? What do you know? What do you like? What do you mean? What do you need? What do you seek? What do you want? What does he say? What does it say? What does she do? What else is new? What happens now? What have I done? What have we got? What if he fails? What if I refuse? What if I say no? What if it leaks? What is all this? What is going on? What is he after? What is he doing? What is his name? What is it about? What is our plan? What is she like? What is the news? What is this for? What is your age? What month is it? What shall we do? What should I do? What stopped him? What was I to do? What was it like? What wasn't easy? What will happen? What will we eat? What will you do? What woke you up? Whatever you say. What'll you have? What'll you wear? What's for lunch? What's happening? What's it called? What's it to you? What's on TV now? What's she doing? What's that bird? What's the catch? What's the hurry? What's the point? What's the score? What's this mess? What's this room? What's your beef? What's your idea? What's your name? What's your plan? What's your size? What's your wish? What've you done? When are you off? When did they go? When do we leave? When do we start? When do you work? When does it end? When shall we go? When will you go? Where am I going? Where are we now? Where can I park? Where can we eat? Where did you go? Where do I sleep? Where is Customs? Where is my ball? Where is my beer? Where is my belt? Where is my book? Where is my comb? Where is my seat? Where is the bus? Where is the cat? Where is the dog? Where's a mirror? Where's everyone? Where's my brush? Where's my daddy? Where's my diary? Where's my horse? Where's my lunch? Where's my mommy? Where's my money? Where's my phone? Where's my pizza? Where's my razor? Where's my shirt? Where's my towel? Where's my watch? Where's room 303? Where's the ball? Where's the bank? Where's the boss? Where's the cook? Where's the exit? Where's the food? Where's the girl? Where's the park? Where's the rest? Where's the soap? Where's your bag? Where's your car? Where's your cat? Where's your dog? Where's your hat? Where's your key? Where's your mom? Where's your son? Which is cheaper? Which is correct? Which is our car? Which one was it? Which way is out? Who allowed that? Who allowed this? Who are you with? Who arrested him? Who ate with you? Who brought this? Who decided that? Who developed it? Who did you call? Who did you kill? Who did you kiss? Who did you meet? Who do you trust? Who else is here? Who else uses it? Who found my bag? Who invited them? Who is that lady? Who is this girl? Who is this lady? Who notified him? Who notified you? Who ordered that? Who ordered this? Who painted that? Who painted this? Who removed them? Who took my keys? Who will help me? Who would buy it? Who would notice? Who wrote Hamlet? Who wrote to him? Who'd you invite? Who's had enough? Who's in command? Who's in control? Who's my teacher? Who's not coming? Who's that woman? Who's the author? Who's your uncle? Whose book is it? Whose plan is it? Whose turn is it? Why are you here? Why are you home? Why are you late? Why are you lazy? Why can't I hear? Why can't I move? Why did you call? Why did you come? Why did you quit? Why did you stop? Why do they hurt? Why do we sneeze? Why do you study? Why do you think? Why does it work? Why don't we sit? Why don't you go? Why is it so hot? Why is that good? Why is that here? Why should I lie? Why should I pay? Why was I banned? Why would he lie? Will that be all? Will that change? Will you do that? Will you go, too? Will you help me? Will you help us? Will you join us? Will you shut up? Will you take it? Will you tell me? Winter is coming. Wool dyes nicely. Words failed her. Words failed him. Would it help me? Write with a pen. X marks the spot. Yes, dad, it was. Yes, it would be. Yolks are yellow. You abandoned me. You all did well. You already paid. You are a genius. You are blushing. You are children. You are deranged. You are dreaming. You are fabulous. You are gorgeous. You are hopeless. You are not kind. You are so smart! You are the best. You are to blame. You are too late. You aren't alone. You aren't crazy. You aren't wrong. You better hurry. You came at five. You came in late. You can all help. You can go there. You can look now. You can stop now. You can trust me. You can trust us. You can use mine. You can't buy me. You can't escape. You can't go now. You can't go out. You can't go yet. You can't say no. You convinced me. You deserve more. You deserve that. You deserve this. You did it again. You did say that. You do good work. You do look good. You don't listen. You eat too much. You gave me hope. You got the part. You had a choice. You have a guest. You have a point. You have a watch. You have an hour. You have made it. You have my word. You have no idea. You have no life. You have to come. You have to help. You have to move. You have to rest. You have to stay. You have to stop. You have to wait. You know I can't. You know me well. You know the law. You lead the way. You look amazing. You look awesome. You look content. You look healthy. You look nervous. You look pensive. You look perfect. You look relaxed. You look so cool. You look so pale. You look worried. You look younger. You looked angry. You made me late. You make me sick. You may be right. You may go there. You may know him. You may meet him. You may quote me. You may swim now. You missed a lot. You must do that. You must go home. You must help us. You must tell me. You must tell us. You need a drink. You need a hobby. You need friends. You need therapy. You need to come. You need to rest. You need to stop. You owe me money. You read my mind. You really stink. You saved us all. You seem content. You seemed bored. You should do it. You should leave. You should sleep. You shouldn't go. You two go ahead. You wait and see. You were correct. You were jealous. You were my hero. You were perfect. You were seventh. You were tricked. You were useless. You will all die. You will obey us. You will survive. You wouldn't lie. You'll know soon. You'll like this. You'll love this. You'll need more. You'll need that. You'll need this. Your car is fast. Your dog is here. Your face is red. Your fly is open! Your fly is open. Your mom is cool. Your mom is here. Your plan failed. Your plan worked. Your room is big. You're a big boy. You're a dreamer. You're a failure. You're a lunatic. You're a man now. You're a monster. You're a problem. You're a traitor. You're after him. You're all alone. You're all crazy. You're all fired. You're all happy. You're all right. You're ambitious. You're an animal. You're an artist. You're assertive. You're attentive. You're beautiful. You're conceited. You're courteous. You're dangerous. You're exhausted. You're forgetful. You're fortunate. You're impatient. You're in danger. You're lying now. You're motivated. You're my friend. You're my guests. You're negligent. You're no doctor. You're no singer. You're not alone. You're not dying. You're not fired. You're not going. You're not ready. You're not there. You're obnoxious. You're observant. You're obstinate. You're powerless. You're prisoners. You're resilient. You're safe here. You're satisfied. You're screaming. You're shivering. You're so pretty. You're so skinny. You're talkative. You're the enemy. You're too naive. You're too picky. You're too small. You're too tense. You're unethical. You're uninsured. You're very busy. You're very cute. You're very good. You're very kind. You're very late. You're very nice. You're very open. You're very rude. You're very sick. You're very tall. You're very ugly. You're very wise. You're wonderful. You're worthless. Yours was better. You've earned it. You've got to go. You've grown fat. You've upset him. He can't be saved. He can't stop her. He can't stop him. She can't stop it. She can't stop me. She can't stop us. You can't do this. A dog bit her leg. A dog was running. A drunk robbed me. A fork is missing. A heavy rain fell. A leaf is falling. A puppy eats food. A screw's missing. A storm is coming. Add a little milk. Adjust the brakes. Admission is free. Advance two steps. Alcohol is a drug. All I want is you. All men are equal. Am I a bad person? Am I annoying you? Am I going to die? Am I making sense? Am I on that list? Am I overreacting? Am I the only one? Am I under arrest? Am I welcome here? America loves you. Ammonia is a base. An error was made. Another good deal. Another time then. Any paper will do. Any special plans? Are these candles? Are they all nuts? Are they American? Are they brothers? Are they Canadian? Are they Japanese? Are they students? Are they worth it? Are those bedbugs? Are vampires real? Are we going home? Are we good to go? Are you a student? Are you a teacher? Are you a tourist? Are you a vampire? Are you all alone? Are you all ready? Are you all right? Are you alone now? Are you ambitious? Are you available? Are you bachelors? Are you bilingual? Are you breathing? Are you coming in? Are you competent? Are you confident? Are you contented? Are you depressed? Are you forgetful? Are you from here? Are you giving up? Are you going out? Are you guys busy? Are you guys cold? Are you guys free? Are you happy now? Are you home, too? Are you important? Are you impressed? Are you impulsive? Are you in a band? Are you in a rush? Are you in Boston? Are you in danger? Are you inventive? Are you listening? Are you mad at me? Are you motivated? Are you my doctor? Are you my father? Are you our enemy? Are you out there? Are you ready now? Are you really OK? Are you religious? Are you satisfied? Are you saying no? Are you still mad? Are you surprised? Are you the mayor? Are you tired now? Are you two happy? Are you up for it? Are your eyes bad? Are your lips dry? Aren't we friends? Aren't you afraid? Aren't you coming? Aren't you hungry? Aren't you scared? Aren't you sleepy? Ask me a question. Ask the policeman. Ask your question. Avoid bad company. Be happy together. Be honest with me. Be kind to others. Be nice to others. Be quick about it. Behave like a man. Behave yourselves. Beware of the dog! Beware of thieves. Birds build nests. Boston is my home. Boys will be boys. Break time's over. Breathe in deeply. Bring me my shoes. Bugs fascinate me. Call an ambulance. Call her tomorrow. Call the hospital. Call your brother. Call your sisters. Can all birds fly? Can I ask why not? Can I borrow this? Can I come in now? Can I dial direct? Can I do anything? Can I do it again? Can I go home now? Can I go with you? Can I have a bite? Can I make copies? Can I rely on you? Can I talk to you? Can I try this on? Can she come, too? Can the baby walk? Can this be eaten? Can we fish there? Can we get closer? Can we go fishing? Can we reschedule? Can we smoke here? Can we talk alone? Can we trust them? Can you afford it? Can you beat that? Can you cook well? Can you decode it? Can you eat these? Can you elaborate? Can you go faster? Can you handle it? Can you jump rope? Can you read that? Can you read this? Can you tie a bow? Can't we fire him? Can't you help us? Can't you lift me? Carry this for me. Champagne, please. Choose one person. Christmas is soon. Clean that window. Clean the windows. Clean up the room. Click on the link. Close that drawer. Close that window. Cocaine is a drug. Coffee and a roll? Come a bit closer. Come and see this. Come and sit down. Come here at once. Come here quickly. Come home at once. Come home with me. Come into my arms. Come into my room. Don't be a coward! Let's go together. Shake hands, boys! Come out and play. Come out of there. Come play with us. Come see me again. Come sing with me. Come swim with me. Come to my office. Compare the facts. Control your fear. Copy this, please. Could you do that? Could you help me? Could you help us? Count your change. Court's adjourned. Cows give us milk. Crime doesn't pay. Cut off the power. Cut the power off. Here's the coffee. Deal us the cards. Defend yourselves. Did he fail again? Did I do all that? Did I fall asleep? Did I startle you? Did I wake you up? Did they fire you? Did they hurt you? Did you buy a car? Did you buy a gun? Did you buy juice? Did you draw this? Did you hear that? Did you know that? Did you know this? Did you like that? Did you live here? Did you make this? Did you mean this? Did you phone him? Did you pick this? Did you read that? Did you read them? Did you send them? Did you shoot him? Did you wash that? Didn't I say that? Didn't I warn you? Didn't you go out? Didn't you see me? Diet is important. Disable the alarm. Do ants have ears? Do as you're told. Do I have a fever? Do I look nervous? Do I need surgery? Do it by yourself. Do it for my sake. Do they have that? Do they like wine? Do they work here? Do we have a deal? Do you bake bread? Do you believe me? Do you drink beer? Do you drink wine? Do you ever sleep? Do you feel lucky? Do you feel tired? Do you guys smoke? Do you have a bag? Do you have a car? Do you have a dog? Do you have a map? Do you have a pen? Do you have a pet? Do you have a sec? Do you have a son? Do you have money? Do you have paper? Do you have to go? Do you know Latin? Do you know where? Do you like candy? Do you like grits? Do you like honey? Do you like juice? Do you like music? Do you like roses? Do you like sushi? Do you like these? Do you like trips? Do you live alone? Do you live there? Do you love music? Do you mean to go? Do you need a bag? Do you need a car? Do you need a pen? Do you need money? Do you need to go? Do you play chess? Do you read a lot? Do you see a rose? Do you see a star? Do you sell fruit? Do you smell that? Do you swim often? Do you understand? Do you wanna talk? Do you want a cab? Do you want a car? Do you want a job? Do you want a sip? Do you want cream? Do you want money? Do you want these? Do you want to go? Do you wish to go? Do your very best. Does he come here? Does he live here? Does it hurt here? Does it snow here? Does she know you? Does that mean no? Does truth matter? Doesn't everybody? Dogs are faithful. Don't answer that. Don't ask me that. Don't be a coward. Don't be an idiot. Don't be deceived. Don't be ignorant. Don't be insolent. Don't be insulted. Don't be like him. Don't be so angry. Don't be so silly. Don't be too long. Don't be too sure. Don't believe him! Don't believe him. Don't count on it. Don't deceive him. Don't disturb him. Don't do anything. Don't do it again. Don't do that now. Don't do that, OK? Don't eat garbage. Don't even try it. Don't fall asleep. Don't fire anyone. Don't forget that. Don't forget this. Don't get excited. Don't get nervous. Don't go home yet. Don't go in there. Don't go up there. Don't hurt anyone. Don't hurt my son. Don't laugh at me. Don't let me down. Don't let us down. Don't look at him. Don't look for me. Don't look for us. Don't look so sad. Don't make a fuss. Don't make me beg. Don't make me cry. Don't make me mad. Don't mention him. Don't rely on him. Don't repeat that. Don't run so fast. Don't rush things. Don't screw it up! Don't stop trying. Don't talk to him. Don't tell a soul. Don't tell anyone. Don't tell my mom. Don't think of it. Don't threaten me. Don't touch these. Don't toy with me. Don't try so hard. Don't turn around. Don't wait for me. Don't wake her up. Don't wake him up. Don't you do that. Don't you go away. Don't you like it? Don't you like me? Don't you like us? Don't you miss me? Don't you see him? Drop your weapons! Earth is a planet. Even my mom knows. Every bus is full. Every vote counts. Everybody cheered. Everybody is fine. Everybody is sore. Everybody laughed. Everybody said so. Everybody's happy. Everybody's tired. Everyone did that. Everyone got sick. Everyone hates me. Everyone hates us. Everyone is angry. Everyone is drunk. Everyone is going. Everyone is happy. Everyone is ready. Everyone is tired. Everyone knew him. Everyone knows me. Everyone knows us. Everyone likes me. Everyone must die. Everyone sat down. Everyone screamed. Everyone survived. Everyone was hurt. Everyone will die. Everyone's asleep. Everyone's eating. Everything is bad. Everything is new. Everything is set. Everything worked. Everything's fine. Everything's free. Everything's gone. Exercise outdoors. Feel free to stay. Fill in this form. Finish your drink. Fire is dangerous. Fire up the grill. Fish is expensive. Forget about that. Forget about this. Frogs eat insects. Fry an egg for me. Get back in there. Get into your car. Get me some water. Get on your horse. Get on your knees. Get out of my bed. Get out of my car. Get out of my way. Get over here now. Get ready for bed. Get ready quickly. Get some blankets. Get some rest now. Get up out of bed. Get up, everybody. Give it to me now. Give me a big hug. Give me an orange. Give me five days. Give me some milk. Give me that book. Give me the knife. Give me the money. Give me the phone. Give me the spoon. Give me the sword. Give me the watch. Give me your belt. Give me your book. Give me your hand. Give me your keys. Give these to him. Give those to him. Go ahead and talk. Go away right now! Go away. I'm busy. Go get some water. Go somewhere else. Go straight ahead. Go there yourself. Go with these men. God bless America. Goodnight, ladies. Goodnight, Mother. Grab hold of this. Halloween was fun. Hamsters are cute. Hang up the phone. Happy anniversary! Has the bell rung? Haste makes waste. Have a great time. Have another beer. Have you finished? Have you gone mad? Have you seen her? Have you showered? Have you told her? Have you tried it? Have your own way. Hay is for horses. He abandoned hope. He abandoned them. He agreed with me. He agrees with me. He almost drowned. He almost fainted. He almost laughed. He always says no. He and I are back. He and I are fine. He and I are well. He and I did that. He and I'll be OK. He appeared young. He appears unhurt. He arrived safely. He asked for food. He asked for help. He ate fried rice. He ate his dinner. He ate like a pig. He ate my cookies. He ate your candy. He became curious. He became furious. He became nervous. He became popular. He became serious. He became violent. He began coughing. He began to blush. He began to dance. He began to laugh. He began to panic. He began to shout. He began to snore. He began to sweat. He believed in me. He bets on horses. He blackmailed me. He blocked my way. He bought a condo. He bought a Honda. He bought a table. He bought flowers. He bowed his head. He bowed politely. He broke his nose. He broke his word. He broke my heart. He broke that one. He burned himself. He called in sick. He called me back. He called my name. He came about two. He came back soon. He came in person. He came on Monday. He came to see me. He came too early. He came yesterday. He can be trusted. He can dance well. He can see ghosts. He can write well. He can't be saved. He can't be young. He can't eat pork. He can't find her. He can't help her. He can't help you. He can't hurt you. He can't read yet. He can't remember. He can't stand it. He can't stop her. He can't stop now. He can't swim yet. He can't use this. He carried a cane. He caught a mouse. He caught a shark. He caught a thief. He caught a trout. He chewed his gum. He claimed he won. He confronted her. He cooks with gas. He coughed loudly. He could be a spy. He could be alone. He could get sick. He could help you. He could not swim. He couldn't do it. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't speak. He cracked a joke. He cried for help. He cried with joy. He cycles to work. He danced with me. He deals in grain. He denied nothing. He did a good job. He did a nice job. He did it for fun. He did it himself. He did not listen. He did not say so. He did that a lot. He did this to me. He didn't approve. He didn't deny it. He didn't do that. He didn't do this. He didn't do well. He didn't find me. He didn't give up. He didn't go home. He didn't help me. He didn't help us. He didn't hit her. He didn't kiss me. He didn't like it. He didn't mean it. He didn't need it. He didn't protest. He didn't retreat. He didn't see her. He didn't see you. He didn't show up. He didn't succeed. He didn't tell me. He didn't turn up. He didn't want it. He died in prison. He died instantly. He died last year. He died of cancer. He died yesterday. He dives to relax. He does good work. He does know that. He does not smoke. He does that well. He does that, too. He doesn't gamble. He doesn't get it. He doesn't listen. He doesn't use it. He drank a little. He drank lemonade. He drank too much. He drew a snowman. He drives a Lotus. He drives a truck. He drives roughly. He dropped a vase. He earns a living. He eats out a lot. He employs a maid. He encouraged her. He enjoys reading. He exhaled loudly. He exhaled slowly. He feels homesick. He feels unwanted. He fell backwards. He felt all alone. He felt powerless. He fills the bill. He finally smiled. He fled to Canada. He follows orders. He forced a smile. He fought bravely. He found evidence. He found me a job. He found the leak. He found your cap. He freed the bird. He frightened her. He froze to death. He gave her a box. He gave it to her. He gave me a book. He gave me a cold. He gave me a hint. He gave me a wink. He gave me advice. He gets up at six. He gives us money. He glanced at her. He goes to church. He goes to school. He got in the car. He got me a watch. He got on the bus. He got out of bed. He got paid today. He got really mad. He got ripped off. He got tired soon. He got very angry. He got very drunk. He got very lucky. He got very tense. He got well again. He grabbed my arm. He groaned loudly. He had a good job. He had a headache. He had a new idea. He had had enough. He had no coat on. He had three dogs. He had three sons. He had work to do. He hanged himself. He has a backache. He has a bad cold. He has a big nose. He has a blue car. He has a cold now. He has a cool job. He has a daughter. He has a few pens. He has a good job. He has a grandson. He has a hangover. He has a headache. He has a huge ego. He has a mustache. He has a nice car. He has a ponytail. He has a potbelly. He has a question. He has a six-pack. He has a squirrel. He has a tricycle. He has an earache. He has been fired. He has been found. He has been lucky. He has black hair. He has blond hair. He has brown eyes. He has brown hair. He has chosen you. He has curly hair. He has gone crazy. He has got a cold. He has got a plan. He has gotten fat. He has green eyes. He has lied to us. He has many books. He has Monday off. He has no bicycle. He has no enemies. He has no friends. He has no manners. He has no regrets. He has no remorse. He has no savings. He has no sisters. He has passed out. He has seven sons. He has short hair. He has short legs. He has small feet. He has thick hair. He has three cars. He has three cats. He has three cows. He has three dogs. He has three kids. He has three sons. He has to act now. He has to be here. He has to be home. He has to do that. He has to do this. He has to go home. He has to respond. He has white hair. He has work to do. He has worked out. He hasn't changed. He hasn't met her. He hates calculus. He hates children. He hates his life. He hates his name. He hates homework. He hates shopping. He hates studying. He helped himself. He helped me move. He himself did it. He hit a home run. He hit the target. He humiliated her. He hung up on her. He inhaled deeply. He interrupted me. He is a bad coach. He is a bartender. He is a beekeeper. He is a big eater. He is a biologist. He is a bit dense. He is a born poet. He is a Boy Scout. He is a brave man. He is a candidate. He is a Capricorn. He is a carpenter. He is a cat lover. He is a chauffeur. He is a Christian. He is a communist. He is a daredevil. He is a detective. He is a dramatist. He is a gentleman. He is a geologist. He is a good chef. He is a good cook. He is a good poet. He is a good shot. He is a great guy. He is a great man. He is a grown man. He is a happy boy. He is a happy man. He is a hillbilly. He is a hypocrite. He is a librarian. He is a lone wolf. He is a machinist. He is a physicist. He is a policeman. He is a professor. He is a quiet man. He is a real fool. He is a real jerk. He is a real nerd. He is a real poet. He is a scientist. He is a scoundrel. He is a small boy. He is a smart boy. He is a smart guy. He is a snorkeler. He is a socialist. He is a sophomore. He is a terrorist. He is a tough guy. He is a true hero. He is a true poet. He is a womanizer. He is a zookeeper. He is about forty. He is about to go. He is almost deaf. He is always busy. He is always good. He is always here. He is always nice. He is always sick. He is an American. He is an employee. He is an engineer. He is an evil man. He is an imposter. He is an optician. He is at her side. He is at his desk. He is at home now. He is avoiding me. He is behind this. He is belligerent. He is beyond help. He is beyond hope. He is calling you. He is coming back. He is coming here. He is coming home. He is coming, too. He is competitive. He is considerate. He is cooperating. He is daydreaming. He is defenseless. He is doing great. He is eating cake. He is experienced. He is extroverted. He is filthy rich. He is fishing now. He is former NYPD. He is from Boston. He is from France. He is getting fat. He is getting old. He is going be OK. He is gravely ill. He is happier now. He is happy again. He is helping her. He is her brother. He is here, right? He is his brother. He is hyperactive. He is in business. He is in his room. He is in recovery. He is in the park. He is in the room. He is in the yard. He is in your car. He is incompetent. He is influential. He is insensitive. He is intelligent. He is intoxicated. He is introverted. He is job hunting. He is just afraid. He is just joking. He is just my age. He is kind to her. He is kissing her. He is leaving now. He is left-handed. He is like family. He is limping now. He is looking ill. He is lying again. He is lying to us. He is making soup. He is married now. He is much better. He is my neighbor. He is my prisoner. He is never alone. He is never sober. He is never there. He is not jealous. He is not married. He is not our man. He is not so sure. He is not so tall. He is now in jail. He is now married. He is now on duty. He is on duty now. He is on our side. He is on the roof. He is on the team. He is on vacation. He is out hunting. He is out of work. He is past thirty. He is pessimistic. He is pigeon-toed. He is quite crazy. He is quite drunk. He is quite funny. He is quite fussy. He is quite happy. He is quite moody. He is quite picky. He is quite right. He is quite young. He is rarely late. He is rather weak. He is really busy. He is really cute. He is really fast. He is really good. He is really late. He is really mean. He is really nice. He is really rich. He is really sick. He is really slow. He is really tall. He is responsible. He is resting now. He is right there. He is running now. He is seldom home. He is seldom late. He is sick in bed. He is so arrogant. He is stalking me. He is stark naked. He is still a kid. He is still alive. He is still angry. He is still drunk. He is still there. He is still young. He is such a jerk. He is sure to win. He is sympathetic. He is teaching me. He is thickheaded. He is throwing up. He is trustworthy. He is unambitious. He is unrealistic. He is unstoppable. He is very active. He is very afraid. He is very biased. He is very choosy. He is very clever. He is very frugal. He is very greedy. He is very honest. He is very humble. He is very hungry. He is very lonely. He is very modest. He is very sleepy. He is very stingy. He is very strict. He is very stupid. He is very unkind. He is walking now. He is watching TV. He is wearing red. He is with me now. He is working now. He is wrong again. He is your father. He is your friend. He isn't a doctor. He isn't a lawyer. He isn't a member. He isn't a Muslim. He isn't a parent. He isn't a priest. He isn't a smoker. He isn't an actor. He isn't an angel. He isn't an Aries. He isn't back yet. He isn't busy now. He isn't Canadian. He isn't drinking. He isn't friendly. He isn't generous. He isn't handsome. He isn't here now. He isn't here yet. He isn't home now. He isn't home yet. He isn't in there. He isn't innocent. He isn't like her. He isn't like you. He isn't my enemy. He isn't my uncle. He isn't on drugs. He isn't reliable. He isn't sleeping. He isn't stopping. He isn't sure yet. He isn't watching. He isn't with her. He just came home. He just collapsed. He just confessed. He just dumped me. He just texted me. He keeps his word. He keeps two cats. He kept it secret. He kept on crying. He kept whistling. He killed himself. He kissed his cat. He kissed my hand. He kissed my neck. He knew our names. He knew something. He knew the risks. He knows I'm here. He knows I'm home. He knows that now. He knows too much. He knows who died. He knows who I am. He laughed at her. He lay on the bed. He leaned forward. He learned French. He led by example. He led the attack. He left a message. He left Australia. He left for Paris. He left the house. He let the cat in. He liked the idea. He likes everyone. He likes his life. He likes it there. He likes lacrosse. He likes macaroni. He likes my jokes. He likes potatoes. He likes redheads. He likes sleeping. He likes swimming. He likes that one. He likes the idea. He likes the rain. He likes to argue. He likes to drink. He likes to party. He likes to write. He limps slightly. He listens to her. He lived to be 93. He lived to be 97. He lives above me. He lives close by. He lives downtown. He lives frugally. He lives here now. He lives in Kyoto. He lives near her. He locked the car. He looked alarmed. He looked awesome. He looked excited. He looked outside. He looked pensive. He looked worried. He looks after us. He looks confused. He looks dejected. He looks familiar. He looks grateful. He looks like you. He looks relieved. He looks terrific. He looks thrilled. He lost his honor. He lost his house. He lost his sight. He lost his voice. He loved gambling. He loved his kids. He loved teaching. He loves children. He loves football. He loves gambling. He loves his pony. He loves his wife. He loves his work. He loves partying. He loves potatoes. He loves swimming. He loves to party. He made a mistake. He made a promise. He made an omelet. He made breakfast. He made fun of me. He made her happy. He made it for me. He made me a cake. He made me a suit. He made me eat it. He makes me laugh. He makes me smile. He may be at home. He may be worried. He may believe us. He may come today. He means business. He might be early. He might be right. He might be wrong. He might blame us. He might get sick. He might hear you. He milked the cow. He missed his bus. He missed the bus. He mowed the lawn. He must be hungry. He must be lonely. He must do it now. He must find work. He must have left. He must leave now. He nearly fainted. He needed to rest. He needs a friend. He needs a helmet. He needs a ladder. He needs a lawyer. He needs help now. He needs our help. He needs you here. He never asked me. He never did that. He never helps me. He never said yes. He never was lazy. He never was mean. He never was poor. He never was rich. He nodded quickly. He obviously lied. He only eats meat. He ordered a beer. He owns a theater. He owns this land. He pays his taxes. He pinched my arm. He plays football. He plays the drum. He plays the harp. He pointed at her. He pointed to her. He probably knows. He proposed to me. He pulled a lever. He pulled my hair. He pushed past me. He raised his arm. He raised his hat. He raises orchids. He ran five miles. He ran out of gas. He ran to his car. He read it for me. He recognized her. He recommended me. He refused to eat. He refused to pay. He refuses to eat. He requested help. He resigned today. He ripped you off. He ruined my life. He runs a charity. He runs very fast. He rushed past me. He said goodnight. He said he'd come. He said he'd wait. He said he's fine. He said I was fat. He said next week. He said something. He said that, too. He salted his egg. He sang at church. He sang me a song. He sat behind her. He sat between us. He sat down again. He sat facing her. He sat next to me. He sat next to us. He sat on a chair. He sat on the bed. He saved a sailor. He saw a squirrel. He saw everything. He saw me do that. He saw us do that. He says he's busy. He says he's fine. He says he's rich. He scrunched down. He seated himself. He seemed nervous. He seemed pleased. He seemed worried. He seems harmless. He seems insecure. He seems stressed. He seldom travels. He sent me a note. He shook his head. He should be fine. He should be here. He shouted at her. He showed up late. He shut his mouth. He sided with her. He skipped a year. He smiled amiably. He sold his house. He sounds nervous. He sounds worried. He speaks Chinese. He speaks English. He speaks quickly. He speaks Russian. He staggered home. He started crying. He started to cry. He stayed at home. He stayed outside. He stayed up late. He stole my heart. He stole my money. He stole my watch. He stole the ring. He stole the show. He stole your car. He stopped crying. He stopped eating. He stopped rowing. He struck a match. He studied abroad. He studied French. He studies French. He suggested that. He sure talks big. He swallowed hard. He takes vitamins. He talks too fast. He talks too much. He taught me that. He teaches Arabic. He teaches French. He thanked us all. He threatened her. He threw the ball. He tied his shoes. He told me a joke. He told the truth. He took a day off. He took a picture. He took the money. He took the train. He traveled a lot. He traveled alone. He travels around. He tried his luck. He tried to leave. He tried to sleep. He turned quickly. He turned scarlet. He turned serious. He turned the key. He turned traitor. He twisted my arm. He understands me. He used a fake ID. He violated a law. He visited Boston. He waited a while. He waited for her. He waited outside. He wakes up early. He walked his dog. He walked quietly. He walked rapidly. He wanted revenge. He wanted to live. He wanted to stay. He wanted to work. He wants an apple. He wants children. He wants our help. He wants this one. He wants to dance. He wants to do it. He wants to drive. He wants to learn. He wants to leave. He wants to relax. He wants to speak. He wants to trade. He wants to watch. He wants you dead. He was a bit late. He was a crusader. He was a diplomat. He was a good guy. He was a good man. He was a nice man. He was a tall man. He was all smiles. He was also there. He was astonished. He was born blind. He was born there. He was courageous. He was dead wrong. He was dehydrated. He was devastated. He was distracted. He was distressed. He was downstairs. He was dumbstruck. He was found dead. He was half right. He was home alone. He was humiliated. He was imprisoned. He was in trouble. He was indiscreet. He was interested. He was just great. He was laughed at. He was mad at her. He was my student. He was my teacher. He was never here. He was optimistic. He was ostracized. He was overweight. He was pushing me. He was raging mad. He was real happy. He was really mad. He was really sad. He was rude to me. He was salivating. He was so careful. He was speechless. He was sure of it. He was the leader. He was tired then. He was unbeatable. He was unfriendly. He was unreliable. He was very angry. He was very brave. He was very drunk. He was very funny. He was very happy. He was very lucky. He was very proud. He was very tired. He was very upset. He was victorious. He was wide awake. He washed himself. He washed the car. He wasn't a miner. He wasn't at home. He wasn't invited. He wasn't jealous. He wasn't leaving. He wasn't married. He wasn't nervous. He wasn't pleased. He wasn't running. He wasn't serious. He wasn't smoking. He wasn't so sure. He wasn't thirsty. He wasn't violent. He wasn't working. He wasted no time. He waved his arms. He waved his hand. He waved the flag. He wears contacts. He went back home. He went ballistic. He went to Boston. He will apologize. He will bat third. He will be bummed. He will be famous. He will be missed. He will call back. He will come back. He will come soon. He will cooperate. He will excuse me. He will like that. He will like this. He will need help. He will never win. He will not do it. He will use force. He will work hard. He won a free car. He won't admit it. He won't bite you. He won't drink it. He won't eat that. He won't find out. He won't go alone. He won't kiss her. He won't like you. He won't stop now. He won't stop you. He won't tell her. He wore old shoes. He wore red pants. He worked all day. He works at night. He works too much. He works under me. He works with her. He would be proud. He wouldn't agree. He writes scripts. He wrote a letter. He wrote his will. He'll get over it. Her eyes are blue. Her eyes darkened. Her legs are long. Her nails are red. Her skin was warm. Her story is true. Here are the keys. Here he comes now. Here is your bill. Here is your book. Here we are again. Here's an example. Here's my address. Here's my receipt. Here's some water. Here's the change. Here's what to do. Here's your drink. Here's your lunch. Here's your money. Here's your order. Here's your salad. He's a big coward. He's a journalist. He's a movie buff. He's already left. He's an old timer. He's an undergrad. He's deep in debt. He's from Georgia. He's in hot water. He's in the joint. He's just arrived. He's kind of cute. He's looking good. He's not a member. He's not an idiot. He's not here yet. He's now studying. He's old and ugly. He's raking it in. He's really quick. He's really smart. He's sound asleep. He's still single. He's studying now. He's swimming now. He's tickled pink. He's too trusting. He's very curious. He's world famous. Hey, it's snowing. Hey, listen to me. Hey, look at that. Hey, look at this. Hey, this is good. Hey, this is nice. Hey, where are we? Hey, you're early. His car is a Ford. His eyes are blue. His eyes were red. His father is old. His hair is black. His hair is thick. His horse bit him. His house is tidy. His mother's dead. His older than me. His room is dirty. His room is empty. His room is messy. His story is true. His wife left him. Hold it like this. Hold that thought. Hold the elevator. Hold the handrail. Honey, I love you. Hopefully it will. How about a drink? How about a movie? How about a pizza? How about a smoke? How about a snack? How about running? How about tonight? How are you doing? How are you going? How are you today? How can I do that? How can I do this? How can it be fun? How can this work? How complex is it? How could that be? How could this be? How did it happen? How did that work? How did they know? How did you do it? How did you guess? How did you reply? How disappointing! How do I eat this? How do I know you? How do I stop him? How do I use this? How do we do that? How do we find it? How do we stop it? How does he do it? How far did it go? How good are they? How heavy are you? How is it spelled? How is the family? How long are they? How lucky you are! How many are left? How much are they? How much do I owe? How much was that? How old do I look? How rich are they? How should I know? How smart are you? How was the beach? How was the dance? How was the movie? How was your stay? How was your test? How was your trip? How was your walk? How weird is that? How were you sick? How'd it work out? How'd you find it? How's it look now? How's the weather? How's your family? How's your father? How's your French? How's your mother? How's your sister? I accept the risk. I admit I'm wrong. I agreed to do it. I agreed with her. I agreed with him. I almost shot you. I already ordered. I already said no. I also found this. I also like candy. I also went there. I am 19 years old. I am a bad person. I am a cat person. I am a translator. I am a vegetarian. I am afraid to go. I am all mixed up. I am baking bread. I am disappointed. I am eating fruit. I am from Ecuador. I am in the house. I am in your debt. I am not a doctor. I am not busy now. I am not like you. I am on the right. I am rather happy. I am really happy. I am so exhausted! I am studying now. I am the same age. I am very curious. I am very pleased. I am weak in math. I apologize again. I appreciate that. I appreciate this. I argued with him. I arrived on time. I asked questions. I ate a hamburger. I ate my sandwich. I ate some cheese. I baited the hook. I barely knew him. I barely know him. I barely know you. I bathe every day. I became very ill. I beg you to stay. I beg your pardon. I beg your pardon? I believe in fate. I believed in him. I bet you're busy. I bid against him. I bolted the door. I bought a cactus. I bought a hybrid. I bought a VW bus. I bought a webcam. I bought that car. I bought the book. I braked suddenly. I broke his heart. I broke my finger. I brought a pizza. I brought a salad. I brought cookies. I brought flowers. I brushed my hair. I built a shelter. I burned the cake. I called a doctor. I called for help. I called security. I called the cops. I came here alone. I came to see him. I came to see you. I can accept that. I can barely walk. I can comfort her. I can do that now. I can drive a car. I can handle this. I can hardly swim. I can hardly wait. I can hardly walk. I can manage this. I can now do that. I can play Chopin. I can play soccer. I can play tennis. I can protect you. I can rely on him. I can ride a bike. I can verify that. I can't afford it. I can't be bought. I can't blame him. I can't blame you. I can't buy a car. I can't deny that. I can't do it now. I can't keep this. I can't leave him. I can't leave now. I can't look away. I can't marry him. I can't move this. I can't place him. I can't reach him. I can't read lips. I can't read this. I can't risk that. I can't sleep now. I can't slow down. I can't stand him. I can't swim well. I can't trust him. I can't trust you. I can't work here. I care about that. I cared about him. I caught two fish. I changed clothes. I changed my mind. I checked my bags. I checked outside. I closed the book. I closed the gate. I come from Japan. I come here often. I considered that. I could intervene. I could tutor you. I couldn't answer. I couldn't get it. I couldn't refuse. I couldn't say no. I could've helped. I cried all night. I danced with him. I deleted the app. I demand a refund. I deny everything. I deserved better. I did a bad thing. I did a lot today. I did all I could. I did it for them. I did it just now. I did my homework. I did this myself. I did you a favor. I didn't break it. I didn't buy them. I didn't call 911. I didn't clean it. I didn't eat rice. I didn't even ask. I didn't feel bad. I didn't get much. I didn't graduate. I didn't hear him. I didn't hear you. I didn't help him. I didn't kill him. I didn't kiss him. I didn't know him. I didn't know how. I didn't need him. I didn't order it. I didn't register. I didn't say that. I didn't see much. I didn't see that. I didn't steal it. I didn't stop him. I didn't tell him. I didn't touch it. I do all the work. I do my own taxes. I do my work well. I do not feel sad. I do realize that. I do that for him. I don't accept it. I don't blame him. I don't blame you. I don't buy bread. I don't cook well. I don't deny that. I don't deny this. I don't drink rum. I don't earn much. I don't eat bacon. I don't eat bread. I don't envy them. I don't even care. I don't even vote. I don't ever sing. I don't feel good. I don't feel sick. I don't feel well. I don't get opera. I don't have kids. I don't have long. I don't have that. I don't have time. I don't know that. I don't know them. I don't like beef. I don't like beer. I don't like cats. I don't like cops. I don't like dogs. I don't like eggs. I don't like jazz. I don't like kids. I don't like math. I don't like meat. I don't like milk. I don't like rain. I don't like rice. I don't like sand. I don't like snow. I don't like that. I don't like this. I don't live here. I don't need luck. I don't need that. I don't need them. I don't need this. I don't negotiate. I don't play golf. I don't play pool. I don't regret it. I don't smell bad. I don't trust you. I don't want kids. I don't want meat. I don't want that. I don't want them. I don't want this. I don't work here. I drank some wine. I drank the water. I dream in French. I dropped my keys. I drove all night. I drove them home. I enjoy traveling. I enjoy what I do. I enjoyed it, too. I failed the exam. I feel better now. I feel really bad. I feel ridiculous. I feel safer here. I feel their pain. I feel vulnerable. I feel well today. I felt threatened. I felt very happy. I finally escaped. I finally gave up. I find that funny. I forget her name. I forget his name. I forgot her name. I forgot his name. I forgot my scarf. I forgot my tools. I forgot the book. I forgot to shave. I found a new job. I found a way out. I found him a job. I found something. I found the money. I found your keys. I gave him a book. I gave him a call. I gave you a book. I get good grades. I get the picture. I got a bad grade. I got a bee sting. I got a flat tire. I got first place. I got it for free. I got left behind. I got my hair cut. I got off lightly. I got off the bus. I got soaking wet. I got to know him. I got up at seven. I got very sleepy. I guess it's true. I guess that's OK. I had a bad dream. I had a breakdown. I had a good idea. I had a good time. I had a nightmare. I had a rough day. I had an accident. I had fun dancing. I had fun with it. I had lost my pen. I had other plans. I had stuff to do. I had to kill him. I had to stop him. I hardly knew him. I hate being late. I hate doing that. I hate everything. I hate exercising. I hate hypocrites. I hate interviews. I hate medication. I hate mosquitoes. I hate my brother. I hate my parents. I hate rainy days. I hate that color. I hate that movie. I hate that sound. I hate that thing. I hate the desert. I hate the winter. I hate this music. I hate this place. I hate this store. I hate this thing. I hate to do this. I have a backache. I have a bad cold. I have a big nose. I have a cold now. I have a computer. I have a cut here. I have a daughter. I have a fast car. I have a good job. I have a hangover. I have a headache. I have a lot more. I have a migraine. I have a new plan. I have a passport. I have a pink car. I have a proposal. I have a question. I have a red bike. I have a sailboat. I have a schedule. I have a solution. I have an earache. I have an old car. I have an opinion. I have apologized. I have bad breath. I have been loved. I have black eyes. I have black hair. I have brown eyes. I have brown hair. I have buck teeth. I have everything. I have it at home. I have it with me. I have many books. I have many discs. I have Monday off. I have no comment. I have no control. I have no details. I have no friends. I have no privacy. I have no problem. I have no regrets. I have no savings. I have no sisters. I have no weapons. I have one sister. I have seen a UFO. I have short hair. I have small ears. I have some books. I have some gifts. I have some money. I have sunglasses. I have three cats. I have three dogs. I have three sons. I have to be here. I have to do that. I have to do this. I have to eat now. I have to find it. I have to get him. I have to go back. I have to go home. I have to hang up. I have to have it. I have to respond. I have to see you. I have to take it. I have two nieces. I have work to do. I have your diary. I haven't changed. I haven't decided. I haven't met him. I haven't started. I heard screaming. I heard something. I heard the shots. I held his sleeve. I hit rock bottom. I hit the jackpot. I hope he's wrong. I hope she's safe. I hope that helps. I hope they're OK. I hope this helps. I hope this works. I hope to see you. I hope we survive. I intend to do so. I interrupted him. I itch everywhere. I joined the army. I joined the navy. I just can't help. I just can't stop. I just can't wait. I just don't care. I just dropped in. I just feel awful. I just found them. I just gave blood. I just got bitten. I just got tenure. I just ignore him. I just moved here. I just need a hug. I just remembered. I kept it with me. I kept on reading. I kept on singing. I kept on talking. I kept on walking. I killed the mice. I knew it was him. I knew the answer. I knew who did it. I knew who he was. I knew you'd come. I know a shortcut. I know about that. I know everything. I know he is busy. I know his family. I know how to fly. I know how to ski. I know how to win. I know I did that. I know I love you. I know it was you. I know it's a lie. I know that sound. I know that story. I know that voice. I know the answer. I know we can win. I know what I did. I know what I saw. I know what it is. I know what to do. I know where I am. I know who did it. I know who it was. I know who she is. I know who to ask. I know you did it. I know your names. I know you're him. I lack confidence. I left in a hurry. I left right away. I left you a note. I let the dog out. I lied about that. I like adventures. I like being here. I like big cities. I like challenges. I like coffee hot. I like cold pizza. I like dogs a lot. I like doing that. I like doing this. I like folk songs. I like grapefruit. I like green peas. I like hot coffee. I like it so much. I like jazz music. I like loud music. I like modern art. I like my friends. I like my new job. I like rainy days. I like rock music. I like sandwiches. I like sauerkraut. I like short hair. I like snow a lot. I like spicy food. I like that shirt. I like that skirt. I like that store. I like the colors. I like these hats. I like this beach. I like this chair. I like this color. I like this hotel. I like this model. I like this movie. I like this music. I like this store. I like this watch. I like those odds. I like to be here. I like to do that. I like watermelon. I like what I see. I like your beard. I like your dress. I like your house. I like your place. I like your scarf. I like your shirt. I like your shoes. I like your smile. I like your style. I liked that book. I liked that song. I liked that wine. I liked the movie. I liked this book. I liked this film. I listen to music. I lit the candles. I live here alone. I live in a hotel. I live in comfort. I live near a dam. I lived in Boston. I locked the door. I lost an earring. I lost everything. I lost my balance. I lost my car key. I lost my glasses. I lost my new pen. I love all of you. I love being here. I love doing that. I love doing this. I love hamburgers. I love music, too. I love my country. I love my friends. I love my new job. I love my parents. I love my sisters. I love performing. I love spicy food. I love that chair. I love that dress. I love that movie. I love that photo. I love that place. I love that scarf. I love that shirt. I love that store. I love that story. I love the colors. I love this album. I love this chair. I love this group. I love this photo. I love this place. I love this store. I love this story. I love this video. I love to bargain. I love you anyway. I love you people. I love your dress. I love your house. I love your place. I love your voice. I loved that book. I loved that show. I loved this book. I made a decision. I made a proposal. I made fun of him. I made it on time. I made this chair. I made you coffee. I make €100 a day. I may not do that. I may not make it. I may outlive you. I mean what I say. I met your friend. I miss it already. I miss my friends. I miss my old job. I miss my parents. I miss that place. I miss this place. I miss your jokes. I missed my train. I missed you kids. I must eat slowly. I must go to work. I must've fainted. I need 30 minutes. I need a breather. I need a calendar. I need a computer. I need a keyboard. I need a long nap. I need a notebook. I need a vacation! I need help badly. I need many books. I need more light. I need more money. I need more power. I need my glasses. I need my privacy. I need new gloves. I need protection. I need some light. I need some money. I need some pants. I need some paper. I need some sleep. I need some sugar. I need some water. I need the ladder. I need this money. I need to be sure. I need to buy one. I need to do that. I need to do this. I need to eat now. I need to go home. I need to hear it. I need toothpaste. I need volunteers. I needed a change. I never asked him. I never buy sugar. I never had a car. I never knew that. I never liked her. I never liked him. I never loved you. I never oversleep. I never said that. I never went back. I nodded silently. I often buy bread. I often drink tea. I often go abroad. I often wear blue. I opened a window. I opened the door. I ordered a pizza. I ought to go now. I overslept again. I owe him 100 yen. I owe him my life. I owe him nothing. I owe you a favor. I owe you a lunch. I owe you my life. I owe you nothing. I owe you so much. I paid in advance. I picked the lock. I plan on winning. I play chess, too. I play the guitar. I play the violin. I played football. I played with him. I plead ignorance. I prefer red wine. I pulled a muscle. I punished my son. I put on my shirt. I put on my shoes. I ran a red light. I ran for my life. I ran into a deer. I ran into a tree. I ran out of fuel. I ran up the hill. I rarely eat meat. I reached my goal. I read about that. I read everything. I read some books. I really am sorry. I really did that. I really doubt it. I really hate him. I really hope not. I really like him! I really like him. I really like you. I really love him. I really love you. I really miss him. I really miss you. I really need you. I really think so. I recommended him. I refuse to do it. I remember it all. I remember it now. I rescued the cat. I reserved a seat. I retired in 2013. I ripped my pants. I rushed upstairs. I said come alone. I said good night. I said I liked it. I said I was busy. I said I'd get it. I said I'll do it. I said it in jest. I sat by his side. I sat next to him. I sat on the sofa. I saved your life. I saw an airplane. I saw him running. I saw that coming. I saw the message. I saw the sunrise. I saw this coming. I saw you cooking. I saw you looking. I saw you outside. I saw your father. I see the problem. I seem to be lost. I sent her a doll. I should be happy. I should be there. I should go there. I should head out. I should tell him. I should think so. I shouldn't drink. I shouldn't worry. I should've asked. I should've known. I shut the drawer. I shut the window. I signed the form. I slept very well. I sometimes skate. I stand corrected. I started the car. I started working. I started writing. I still have mine. I still have them. I still have time. I still live here. I still need time. I stood up slowly. I stopped smoking. I stopped the car. I study at school. I sure do hope so. I swallowed a bug. I swept the floor. I teach geography. I think he did it. I think I can win. I think I like it. I think I'll lose. I think I'm crazy. I think I'm drunk. I think I'm ready. I think I'm right. I think I'm smart. I think I'm wrong. I think it's fine. I think it's good. I think it's over. I think it's true. I think otherwise. I think we did OK. I think we'll win. I thought as much. I thought of that. I took a shortcut. I took a week off. I took care of it. I took Highway 58. I took Monday off. I took my hat off. I took my revenge. I took off my hat. I took this photo. I totalled my car. I tried it before. I tried to escape. I tried to scream. I truly apologize. I truly loved her. I turned the page. I understand that. I understand this. I understood that. I used this plate. I used to be lazy. I usually do that. I usually do vote. I usually eat out. I voted for obama. I want a lot more. I want a new bike. I want a new oven. I want a notebook. I want a waterbed. I want an apology. I want everything. I want it to stop. I want more money. I want my freedom. I want some money. I want some paper. I want some water. I want ten plates. I want them alive. I want this phone. I want to be rich. I want to be safe. I want to be sure. I want to come in. I want to confess. I want to do that. I want to do this. I want to do well. I want to eat now. I want to give up. I want to go back. I want to go home. I want to go, too. I want to read it. I want to see him. I want to see you. I want to workout. I want you to die. I want you to win. I want your money. I wanted a jacket. I wanted sympathy. I wanted the best. I wanted to dance. I wanted to do it. I wanted to fight. I wanted to laugh. I warned you once. I was a bit tense. I was a boy scout. I was a passenger. I was a shy child. I was an outsider. I was brainwashed. I was celebrating. I was cleaning up. I was daydreaming. I was deeply hurt. I was defenseless. I was discouraged. I was discredited. I was dumbfounded. I was embarrassed. I was enjoying it. I was going to go. I was half asleep. I was happy there. I was heartbroken. I was helping him. I was in no hurry. I was in the area. I was in the room. I was just joking. I was just mugged. I was just scared. I was left behind. I was lucky today. I was misinformed. I was not pleased. I was on my knees. I was on the list. I was on vacation. I was only joking. I was out all day. I was outnumbered. I was overwhelmed. I was quite lucky. I was ready today. I was really busy. I was really cold. I was sympathetic. I was tired today. I was trespassing. I was unconscious. I was very hungry. I was very scared. I washed my hands. I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't finished. I wasn't flirting. I wasn't informed. I wasn't involved. I wasn't punished. I wasn't sleeping. I watched a movie. I watched it once. I went home alone. I went home early. I went on reading. I went to Harvard. I went to see him. I went to the gym. I went to the zoo. I will choose one. I will do my best. I will go on foot. I will inform him. I will never tell! I will notify him. I will stay there. I wish I had more. I wish I was dead. I woke up at 6:30. I woke up thirsty. I won first prize. I won the lottery. I won't back down. I won't deny that. I won't fight you. I won't forget it. I won't need luck. I won't negotiate. I won't sign this. I won't wear this. I work at the zoo. I work long hours. I work on Mondays. I worked with him. I worry about him. I would like that. I would've waited. I wrote it myself. I wrote that book. I wrote this book. I yelled for help. I'd appreciate it. I'd be angry, too. I'd be devastated. I'd better go now. I'd like a coffee. I'd like to dance. I'd like to stand. I'd love to do it. I'd prefer not to. I'd rather not go. I'd say go for it. Identify yourself. I'll arrange that. I'll be back late. I'll be back soon. I'll be fine here. I'll be in Boston. I'll be in my car. I'll come at 2:30. I'll cook for you. I'll cook tonight. I'll do all I can. I'll do it myself. I'll drive myself. I'll eat anything. I'll feed the dog. I'll find someone. I'll get arrested. I'll get off here. I'll get the bait. I'll get the book. I'll get the wine. I'll give it a go. I'll give it back. I'll go if you go. I'll go on my own. I'll go on Sunday. I'll go to school. I'll have another. I'll keep it warm. I'll let you know. I'll make it work. I'll miss you all. I'll never change. I'll never forget. I'll pay anything. I'll pay the bill. I'll pray for you. I'll recommend it. I'll ride shotgun. I'll say it again. I'll send flowers. I'll set you free. I'll show you how. I'll sit with him. I'll step outside. I'll stick around. I'll surprise him. I'll take the bus. I'll tell my wife. I'll tell someone. I'll tell you why. I'll vote for him. I'll vote for you. I'll wait for you. I'll wait outside. I'll wash the dog. I'll work on that. I'll write to him. I'm a big boy now. I'm a busy person. I'm a careful man. I'm a changed man. I'm a dog trainer. I'm a firefighter. I'm a good person. I'm a grandfather. I'm a gym teacher. I'm a hairdresser. I'm a hard worker. I'm a human being. I'm a law student. I'm a little busy. I'm a little cold. I'm a little hurt. I'm a little late. I'm a little sick. I'm a married man. I'm a member here. I'm a new student. I'm a normal girl. I'm a patient man. I'm a salesperson. I'm a slow reader. I'm a soldier now. I'm a taxi driver. I'm a total wreck. I'm able to speak. I'm afraid of him. I'm afraid to die. I'm all alone now. I'm all by myself. I'm already bored. I'm already on it. I'm already ready. I'm already tired. I'm always hungry. I'm an accountant. I'm an astrologer. I'm an astronomer. I'm an old friend. I'm an only child. I'm as old as him. I'm as old as you. I'm at home today. I'm at school now. I'm at the prison. I'm at your mercy. I'm available now. I'm aware of that. I'm awfully tired. I'm bad at sports. I'm bad at tennis. I'm being careful. I'm being patient. I'm being serious. I'm being watched. I'm bringing wine. I'm Canadian, too. I'm coming to you. I'm concentrating. I'm conscientious. I'm doing my best. I'm doing my duty. I'm done thinking. I'm done with you. I'm drinking milk. I'm eating a pear. I'm enjoying this. I'm expecting him. I'm extremely fat. I'm fairly hungry. I'm feeling dizzy. I'm feeling great. I'm feeling tired. I'm first in line. I'm flabbergasted. I'm following him. I'm freezing cold. I'm from the city. I'm getting tired. I'm getting to it. I'm getting worse. I'm glad I did it. I'm glad we agree. I'm going fishing. I'm going out now. I'm going outside. I'm going running. I'm going to come. I'm going to jump. I'm going to work. I'm half Japanese. I'm happy for him. I'm happy for you. I'm happy to help. I'm happy tonight. I'm happy with it. I'm here with him. I'm hoping to win. I'm in a bad mood. I'm in Boston now. I'm in fair shape. I'm in good shape. I'm in prison now. I'm in the garden. I'm in your hands. I'm irreplaceable. I'm just a farmer. I'm just a friend. I'm just being me. I'm just guessing. I'm just not sure. I'm just watching. I'm kind of happy. I'm leaving today. I'm losing weight. I'm making coffee. I'm not a cheater. I'm not a fanatic. I'm not a gambler. I'm not a monster. I'm not a patient. I'm not a psychic. I'm not a soldier. I'm not a stalker. I'm not a student. I'm not a teacher. I'm not a tourist. I'm not a traitor. I'm not an artist. I'm not an expert. I'm not available. I'm not buying it. I'm not convinced. I'm not dangerous. I'm not desperate. I'm not forgetful. I'm not from here. I'm not giving up. I'm not going out. I'm not impressed. I'm not in a rush. I'm not in Boston. I'm not like that. I'm not like them. I'm not listening. I'm not lying now. I'm not miserable. I'm not my father. I'm not panicking. I'm not persuaded. I'm not ready yet. I'm not religious. I'm not satisfied. I'm not so normal. I'm not surprised. I'm not that fast. I'm not the coach. I'm not the enemy. I'm not the owner. I'm not tired yet. I'm not too happy. I'm not too tired. I'm not very busy. I'm not your baby. I'm not your maid. I'm now in prison. I'm now your boss. I'm old-fashioned. I'm on a new diet. I'm on cloud nine. I'm on my way now. I'm on my way out. I'm on page three. I'm on sick leave. I'm only eighteen. I'm only thirteen. I'm out of breath. I'm over eighteen. I'm proud of that. I'm quite serious. I'm quite wealthy. I'm really hungry. I'm really lonely. I'm really sleepy. I'm right outside. I'm sick of lying. I'm so overworked. I'm sore all over. I'm sorry for you. I'm sort of happy. I'm sort of tired. I'm still at home. I'm still dubious. I'm still in town. I'm still married. I'm still thirsty. I'm still waiting. I'm strong enough. I'm such an idiot. I'm taking a bath. I'm there for you. I'm tired already. I'm tired of this. I'm totally drunk. I'm uncomfortable. I'm using Twitter. I'm very busy now. I'm very discrete. I'm very reserved. I'm watching that. I'm watching this. I'm with a client. I'm with you 100%. I'm working alone. I'm working on it. I'm your boss now. I'm your neighbor. I'm your roommate. Is anyone looking? Is anything wrong? Is everybody busy? Is everybody here? Is everybody okay? Is he kind to you? Is he nice to her? Is her story true? Is it a good play? Is it complicated? Is it far to town? Is it hot outside? Is it my turn now? Is it raining now? Is it really true? Is it snowing now? Is it still there? Is it that urgent? Is life here hard? Is one of you him? Is somebody there? Is sugar a poison? Is that a new car? Is that a new tie? Is that a problem? Is that a promise? Is that a tv show? Is that all clear? Is that car yours? Is that chocolate? Is that important? Is that mandatory? Is that my coffee? Is that necessary? Is that not clear? Is that notarized? Is that pure gold? Is that the truth? Is that warranted? Is that your book? Is that your goal? Is that your name? Is that your room? Is that your wife? Is the bath clean? Is the bath ready? Is the boss there? Is the coffee hot? Is the party over? Is the sun up yet? Is the water cold? Is the water deep? Is there a curfew? Is there a reward? Is there any news? Is this a new car? Is this a problem? Is this about him? Is this all right? Is this all yours? Is this car yours? Is this confusing? Is this hat yours? Is this lake deep? Is this our hotel? Is this pen yours? Is this pure gold? Is this seat free? Is this seat open? Is this your beer? Is this your bike? Is this your book? Is this your room? Is this your wine? Is your car black? Is your family OK? Is your house big? Is your wife tall? Isn't it pathetic? Isn't that better? Isn't that enough? Isn't that theirs? It became useless. It belongs to him. It can't hurt you. It could be fatal. It could be worse. It depends on you. It didn't go well. It doesn't matter. It fell to pieces. It fits perfectly. It goes both ways. It got rained out. It had to be done. It happened again. It happened today. It has cooled off. It has to be done. It has to be true. It hurts terribly. It is a good cake. It is a love song. It is a small dog. It is a white lie. It is bad weather. It is clearing up. It is not raining. It is pretty cold. It is snowing now. It is sunny today. It is windy today. It isn't a secret. It isn't a threat. It isn't optional. It isn't over yet. It isn't that bad. It isn't worth it. It just scares me. It looks Egyptian. It looks familiar. It looks like him. It makes no sense. It must be a sign. It must be washed. It never gets old. It never happened. It rained all day. It rained heavily. It rained nonstop. It ruined my life. It seemed to work. It sounds healthy. It sounds strange. It stinks in here. It sure scared me. It takes practice. It was a bad idea. It was a busy day. It was a disaster. It was a good day. It was a good try. It was a massacre. It was a pleasure. It was a warm day. It was convenient. It was deliberate. It was depressing. It was disastrous. It was disgusting. It was horrendous. It was impressive. It was inevitable. It was just water. It was my destiny. It was my mistake. It was no problem. It was no trouble. It was our secret. It was pure chaos. It was so obvious. It was terrifying. It was unexpected. It was very funny. It was very quick. It was very quiet. It was very scary. It was very small. It was very windy. It was your fault. It wasn't a dream. It wasn't a party. It wasn't my idea. It wasn't on sale. It wasn't planned. It wasn't serious. It will grow back. It won't help you. It worked for him. It'll come to you. It'll confuse him. It's a bit flimsy. It's a bit greasy. It's a bit wobbly. It's a boys' club. It's a cargo ship. It's a cloudy day. It's a conspiracy. It's a dictionary. It's a flying zoo! It's a girl thing. It's a good movie. It's a good start. It's a good story. It's a good thing. It's a gray horse. It's a great idea. It's a long story. It's a lovely day. It's a nice party. It's a no-brainer. It's a pipe dream. It's a rented car. It's a short walk. It's a small town. It's a stupid law. It's a true story. It's all I can do. It's all I've got. It's all nonsense. It's all over now. It's all the rage. It's almost empty. It's almost ready. It's already dark. It's already done. It's already late. It's an emergency! It's an emergency. It's an old piano. It's an ugly flag. It's breathtaking. It's called poker. It's cloudy today. It's cold in here. It's common sense. It's confidential. It's dark in here. It's dark outside. It's eight-thirty. It's embarrassing. It's finally over. It's fine with me. It's finished now. It's getting cold. It's getting dark. It's getting hard. It's getting late. It's going nicely! It's good for you. It's hard to find. It's hard to tell. It's hot out here. It's human nature. It's just a dream. It's just a phone. It's just a rumor. It's just amazing. It's just an idea. It's kind of hard. It's kind of late. It's Monday today. It's my brother's. It's my dream job. It's my mom's dog. It's my only copy. It's my only hope. It's my own fault. It's no big thing. It's not a secret. It's not a weapon. It's not an issue. It's not done yet. It's not for sale. It's not hopeless. It's not my fault. It's not my style. It's not over yet. It's not personal. It's not possible. It's not so cheap. It's not that bad. It's not the same. It's not this one. It's not too deep. It's not too late. It's not too much. It's not up to me. It's not worth it. It's not yet time. It's now or never. It's October 20th. It's on right now. It's on the house. It's one of those. It's only a dream. It's our pleasure. It's part of life. It's pretty light. It's probably him. It's quite simple. It's quite strong. It's raining hard. It's raining here. It's really early. It's really great. It's really windy. It's settled then. It's snowed a bit. It's snowing here. It's so beautiful. It's so different. It's so imprecise. It's so nice here. It's spring again. It's starting now. It's still closed. It's still frozen. It's still Monday. It's still rising. It's such a chore. It's the last one. It's the only way. It's their choice. It's three pounds. It's time for bed. It's time to quit. It's to the point. It's to your left. It's too far away. It's too late now. It's twice as big. It's unacceptable. It's unauthorized. It's unbelievable. It's very healthy. It's very onerous. It's very similar. It's very strange. It's warm in here. It's worth a shot. It's worth a trip. It's wrong to lie. It's your bedtime. I've already paid. I've been evicted. I've been injured. I've been tricked. I've been working. I've bought a car. I've called twice. I've come for him. I've done nothing. I've eaten enough. I've got a secret. I've got bad news. I've got evidence. I've got my pride. I've got the keys. I've got them all. I've heard enough. I've heard of you. I've heard rumors. I've just arrived. I've left my wife. I've lost my keys. I've offended you. I've paid already. I've seen the dog. Just deal with it. Just do your best. Just go back home. Just let me sleep. Just please do it. Just put it there. Just stay at home. Just tell them no. Just wait and see. Keep an eye on it. Keep away from me. Keep out of sight. Keep this in mind. Keep to the right. Keep your coat on. Kids like to play. Kids will be kids. Knock on the door. Lead bends easily. Leave immediately. Leave it as it is. Leave me in peace! Let go of my arms. Let go of my hair. Let go of my hand. Let me finish, OK? Let me handle him. Let me have a try. Let me pay for it. Let me take a nap. Let no one escape. Let the fun begin! Let them all come. Let us do our job. Let's begin, then. Let's change that. Let's concentrate. Let's do it again. Let's do our best. Let's do the math. Let's do the work. Let's do this now. Let's draw straws. Let's flip a coin. Let's get a drink. Let's get it done. Let's get married. Let's get serious. Let's get started. Let's get takeout. Let's get to work. Let's go back now. Let's go by train. Let's go downtown. Let's go find him. Let's go swimming. Let's go that way. Let's go this way. Let's have a chat. Let's have a look. Let's have dinner. Let's hit the hay. Let's hurry it up. Let's ignore that. Let's just listen. Let's just say no. Let's just try it. Let's leave early. Let's make a cake. Let's not ruin it. Let's peek inside. Let's pick up him. Let's play soccer. Let's see some ID. Let's shake hands. Let's shake on it. Let's sing a song. Let's sit outside. Let's start again. Let's take a look. Let's take a rest. Let's take a taxi. Let's take a trip. Let's take a walk. Life is a mystery. Life is beautiful. Life is difficult. Life is enjoyable. Life is like that. Life is too short. Life is very hard. Light the candles. Lions are animals. Live and let live. Long time, no see. Look at that bird. Look at the clock. Look at the girls. Look at the meter. Look at the price. Look at the stars. Look at this mess. Look into my eyes. Look into the box. Look out for bees. Look what I found. Look, I know that. Love conquers all. Love will prevail. Love will survive. Lunch is included. Luxury plus speed. Madam, where am I? Make a prediction. Make something up. Make up your mind. May God bless you. May I come aboard? May I do that now? May I go home now? May I go with him? May I go with you? May I put it here? May I take a bath? May I take a rest? May I talk to you? May I try that on? May I try this on? Maybe I should go. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was fate. Maybe it's a trap. Meat is expensive. Message me online. Might makes right. Mind your manners. Mom set the table. Monday's not good. Most people agree. Mostly talk radio. Move away from me. My bag is missing. My bag was stolen. My brother is out. My cat loves milk. My cat loves toys. My dad's not here. My dogs are white. My eyes are tired. My father is busy. My father is here. My father is home. My father is rich. My father is tall. My feet are dirty. My glass is dirty. My glass is empty. My hair is a mess. My hair is greasy. My hands are cold. My hands are full. My hands are tied. My heart's aching. My hobby is music. My horse is black. My horse is white. My horse ran away. My house is small. My idea is better. My knife is sharp. My laptop crashed. My life is boring. My mind was blank. My mom is worried. My mother is sick. My new car is red. My phone vibrated. My room is a mess. My shirt is dirty. My shoulder hurts. My shoulders hurt. My son left today. My stomach's full. My tailor is rich. My uncle is angry. Never tell anyone. No cash was taken. No minors allowed. No music, no life. No one can escape. No one can get in. No one can resist. No one complained. No one could work. No one else spoke. No one ever asked. No one has failed. No one is perfect. No one is talking. No one knows that. No one lives here. No one looks busy. No one misses you. No one trusts him. No one understood. No one wants that. No one was crying. No one was killed. No one's gambling. No one's here yet. No one's in sight. No one's in there. No one's prepared. No one's seen him. No one's watching. No problem at all! No, I didn't help. No, i had no idea. No, it isn't easy. No, it's not easy. Nobody called him. Nobody complained. Nobody hugged him. Nobody is perfect. Nobody kissed him. Nobody knows this. Nobody likes rats. Nobody likes them. Nobody noticed me. Nobody trusts him. Nobody visits him. Nobody volunteers. Nobody wants that. Nobody was around. Nobody went there. Nobody's here yet. Nobody's laughing. Nobody's seen him. None of us saw it. Nothing had moved. Nothing scares me. Nothing was funny. Nothing was wrong. Nothing'll happen. Nothing's missing. Nothing's working. Now I feel guilty. Now I realize why. Now I'm intrigued. Now it's personal. Now it's too late. Now it's up to me. Now pay attention. Now what do we do? Now, it's my turn! Obey your parents. Of course I'll go. Of course it does. Of course you are. Of course you can. Oh, no, you don't. OK, I'll order it. OK, I'm convinced. OK, I'm persuaded. OK, let's do this. OK, that's enough. OK, where were we? Okay, sounds good. Once isn't enough. Once more, please. Opposites attract. Our lives changed. Our method worked. Our money is gone. Our money ran out. Our train is late. Pay what you want. People are stupid. People blamed him. Permit me to stay. Pick up the phone. Pink is for girls. Please back me up! Please be careful. Please be patient. Please be serious. Please call again. Please come again. Please contact us. Please correct it. Please don't jump. Please explain it. Please fix my toy. Please forgive me. Please inform him. Please keep quiet. Please let me pay. Please look at me. Please reconsider. Please replace it. Please step aside. Please stop lying. Please turn it on. Please turn right. Please wrap it up. Plus installation? Poets write poems. Pretend you're me. Prices are rising. Prices may change. Production is low. Put it in the bag. Put it on my bill. Put it over there. Put on your apron. Put on your masks. Put on your shoes. Put out that fire. Put out the light. Put some music on. Put that fire out. Put this shawl on. Put your gun down. Put your hands up! Put your pants on. Quit bothering me. Quit wasting time. Read it once more. Read this tonight. Rest is important. Roses have thorns. Roses smell sweet. Rugs absorb sound. Say it in English. Say what you want. Search every room. Search thoroughly. See an eye doctor. See you at school. See you in Boston. See you later, OK? See you next week! See you next week. Send us a message. Set it down there. Shame on you guys. She became famous. She began to sing. She can handle it. She can jump high. She can't do that. She can't stop me. She caught my eye. She cooks for him. She cursed loudly. She decided to go. She did come here. She did it easily. She did it slowly. She didn't answer. She didn't go far. She died of shock. She drives me mad. She fascinated me. She gained weight. She gave it to me. She gets up early. She guessed right. She has a bicycle. She has a picture. She has blue eyes. She has long hair. She has many dogs. She has nice legs. She has no figure. She hates carrots. She hates running. She heard him cry. She is a beginner. She is aggressive. She is attractive. She is dear to me. She is getting on. She is her friend. She is his friend. She is mad at you. She is not up yet. She is thirty-one. She is unsociable. She isn't married. She isn't running. She keeps secrets. She knew the teen. She knows my wife. She left the room. She likes oranges. She likes to sing. She looked around. She looked lonely. She looks unhappy. She loves cooking. She loves singing. She loves to fish. She made him rich. She made me hurry. She made me smile. She married young. She may be French. She met her uncle. She must be angry. She must go there. She never told me. She owns a Turner. She put on a coat. She seems excited. She sells flowers. She sings soprano. She smiled at him. She speaks loudly. She speaks Polish. She spoke rapidly. She talks quickly. She threw him out. She took her book. She tried to swim. She was depressed. She was very busy. She went shopping. She went upstairs. She went with him. She wept bitterly. She won't make it. She's a bit naive. She's a good liar. She's a night owl. She's a professor. She's a tough one. She's a woman now. She's fashionable. She's from France. She's got a point. She's hyperactive. She's in the bath. She's in the well. She's my daughter. She's not a child. She's not my type. She's open-minded. She's our teacher. She's rather good. She's still young. She's unconscious. She's very pretty. Should I continue? Should I feel bad? Should I tell him? Show me that list. Show me the money. Show me the photo. Show me your hand. Sign here, please. Sign on this line. Sign the contract. Silence is golden. Silk is expensive. Sing me a lullaby. Sloths eat leaves. Smell this flower. So are cigarettes. So where were you? So, what do we do? Solve the problem. Somebody answered. Somebody's coming. Someone is coming. Someone is inside. Someone must lead. Someone was there. Someone's calling. Someone's missing. Someone's outside. Someone's singing. Someone's talking. Something bit him. Something came up. Something changed. Something's wrong. Sorry, I was busy. Sort of like beer. Spiders spin webs. Stand up straight. Stay away from us. Stay here with me. Stay here with us. Stay in the house. Stay in this room. Stay in your cars. Stay in your room. Stay with me here. Stealing is wrong. Step on the scale. Stop badgering me. Stop being a baby. Stop being stupid. Stop bothering me! Stop exaggerating. Stop following me. Stop harassing me. Stop interrupting. Stop it right now! Stop looking down. Stop the car here. Swallow the pills. Take a wild guess. Take care of this. Take his car keys. Take me to dinner. Take no prisoners. Take off your cap. Take off your hat. Take one of these. Take some aspirin. Take the medicine. Take the next bus. Take this aspirin. Talk to you later. Tell me about him. Tell me the story. Tell me the truth. Tell me your name. Tell me your plan. Tell us something. Tell us the truth. Tell your friends. Termites eat wood. Thank you so much. Thanks for asking. Thanks for coming. Thanks for dinner. Thanks in advance. That always helps. That apple is big. That book is mine. That box is heavy. That boy is smart. That can't happen. That could change. That could happen. That helped a lot. That hit the spot. That house is big. That is a mistake. That is all right. That is essential. That is her house. That is his house. That is my school. That is your book. That isn't enough. That isn't French. That makes me cry. That makes me sad. That might be fun. That movie stinks! That must be hard. That must be nice. That must've hurt. That part is good. That really hurts. That rings a bell. That seat is free. That should do it. That soon changed. That sounded good. That sounds great. That sounds right. That sounds scary. That surprises me. That too may help. That wall is cold. That was fabulous. That was my guess. That was our goal. That was our home. That was our plan. That was pathetic. That was terrible. That was the goal. That was the idea. That was the plan. That wasn't a lie. That wasn't funny. That won't change. That won't happen. That would be fun! That would be fun. That'd be perfect. That'll be enough. That'll end badly. That'll never fly. That's a bad loss. That's a bad sign. That's a bad spot. That's a big blow. That's a big deal. That's a big loss. That's a big step. That's a fir tree. That's a good buy. That's a good one. That's a hard one. That's a low blow. That's a nice car. That's a safe bet. That's a surprise. That's acceptable. That's all I have. That's all I knew. That's all I know. That's all I need. That's all I said. That's all I want. That's all we saw. That's always fun. That's been tried. That's classified. That's disgusting. That's disturbing. That's exactly it. That's how I know. That's how it was. That's impossible. That's impressive. That's incomplete. That's irrelevant. That's it for now. That's just a lie. That's just awful. That's just crazy. That's just false. That's just weird. That's my brother. That's my destiny. That's my opinion. That's my perfume. That's my problem. That's my teacher. That's news to me. That's no defense. That's no problem. That's not enough. That's not my car. That's not my job. That's not normal. That's OK with me. That's only a toy. That's our future. That's our secret. That's part of it. That's pretty big. That's pretty old. That's pretty sad. That's real funny. That's really bad. That's really sad. That's ridiculous! That's ridiculous. That's sufficient. That's super easy. That's terrifying. That's the answer. That's the danger. That's the spirit. That's undeniable. That's very cruel. That's very funny. That's very handy. That's very sweet. That's very weird. That's what I did. That's what I got. That's what I saw. That's what I say. That's what we do. That's what works. That's why I came. That's why I left. That's why I lied. That's why I quit. The air was humid. The alarm sounded. The answer is yes. The bar is closed. The bath is ready. The belt is brown. The black dog ran. The boat capsized. The book is small. The book is white. The box was empty. The boy came back. The boy was tired. The boys are fine. The boys look sad. The break is over. The bus is coming. The bus was empty. The cage is empty. The cake is ready. The cars sped off. The cat is eating. The cat scared me. The cats are safe. The check bounced. The check, please. The clock is fast. The clock stopped. The coffee is hot. The cops are gone. The cops are here. The cops want you. The cow is mooing. The crew is tense. The crowd cheered. The crowd laughed. The cup was empty. The dog is asleep. The dog is theirs. The dog likes you. The dog was dying. The dog went away. The donkey brayed. The door squeaked. The door was ajar. The doorbell rang. The door's locked. The earth rotates. The enemy is weak. The fight is over. The fire went out. The floor creaked. The floor is cold. The food is ready. The fork is dirty. The fuse is blown. The gate was open. The girls fainted. The girls giggled. The guard is dead. The gun is jammed. The home team won. The horse is mine. The house is warm. The house was big. The idea was good. The joke's on you. The knife is dull. The lemon is sour. The lid is closed. The light went on. The lights are on. The lovers kissed. The man ate bread. The man was dying. The market is big. The meat is tough. The meeting ended. The money is gone. The motor stopped. The music stopped. The news upset me. The night is dark. The noise stopped. The pain has gone. The park is empty. The party is over. The pay is meager. The pen is broken. The pizza is cold. The pizza's ready. The plane crashed. The point of what? The price is good. The rent is cheap. The river is wide. The road is muddy. The room is empty. The room was cold. The room was dark. The room was warm. The rumor is true. The sand was warm. The ship set sail. The shop was busy. The snow is great. The soldiers died. The soup is thick. The store is open. The street is icy. The street is lit. The street is wet. The sun is a star. The sun is bright. The sun is rising. The switch is off. The system worked. The tactic worked. The tank is empty. The team needs me. The test was easy. The time has come. The train is here. The train is late. The train stopped. The truck is gone. The trunk is open. The verdict is in. The war continued. The water is cold. The water is good. The water is pure. The water is warm. The water was hot. The world is evil. The worst is over. Then i made lunch. Then you chase it. There are no gods. There are so many. There is a strike. There is no doubt. There is no hurry. There is no limit. There is no paint. There is no water. There is one less. There is your bag. There were enough. There's a problem. There's a witness. There's no answer. There's no change. There's no choice. There's no coffee. There's no damage. There's no danger. There's no escape. These are animals. These are for you. These are genuine. These are my boys. These aren't fish. These aren't real. They all chuckled. They all say that. They all screamed. They already knew. They already know. They are all dead. They are at lunch. They are in class. They are our cars. They are teachers. They are very big. They are very old. They are watching. They aren't alone. They aren't happy. They aren't there. They aren't twins. They arrested her. They arrested him. They betrayed you. They both blushed. They both laughed. They can't get in. They can't see me. They did it again. They don't get it. They don't listen. They drank coffee. They felt menaced. They followed you. They had a choice. They have a dream. They have company. They have no jobs. They hunted foxes. They just beat us. They just stopped. They keep calling. They kidnapped me. They knew nothing. They like English. They look healthy. They look like us. They missed a lot. They must be cops. They must be dead. They must be fake. They ran after us. They said it's OK. They sang in tune. They spoke French. They trust in god. They want it back. They want to come. They want to help. They wanted proof. They went fishing. They went outside. They went surfing. They were cousins. They were engaged. They were friends. They were panting. They were perfect. They were shocked. They were trapped. They were wealthy. They were worried. They will survive. They wouldn't lie. They'll be afraid. They'll eat those. They'll like that. They'll love that. They'll need help. They'll negotiate. They'll try again. They're after you. They're all alike. They're all liars. They're all lying. They're beautiful. They're behind us. They're both dead. They're both fine. They're both good. They're Canadians. They're cannibals. They're dangerous. They're different. They're expensive. They're identical. They're impressed. They're in Boston. They're in danger. They're listening. They're murderers. They're nice guys. They're not alone. They're not happy. They're not there. They're now alone. They're surprised. They're undamaged. They're using you. They're very busy. They're very good. They're wonderful. They've fired him. They've just left. They've never met. Things can change. This ain't normal. This apple is bad. This bed is heavy. This beef is good. This bird can fly. This book is hers. This book is mine. This book was new. This book will do. This box is heavy. This box is light. This bucket leaks. This came for you. This car is black. This coat is warm. This concerns you. This desk is good. This doesn't burn. This doesn't work! This dog is white. This dog is yours. This egg is fresh. This fish is done. This fish is good. This game is easy. This gold is mine. This guy is great. This hat is yours. This is a coconut. This is a miracle. This is a mistake. This is a picture. This is a tragedy. This is all on me. This is all wrong. This is an adverb. This is appalling. This is beautiful. This is confusing. This is delicious. This is different. This is difficult. This is expensive. This is extortion. This is gibberish. This is good meat. This is good news. This is her house. This is hilarious. This is his fault. This is his house. This is how it is. This is important. This is incorrect. This is insulting. This is irregular. This is justified. This is ludicrous. This is messed up. This is my advice. This is my choice. This is my cousin. This is my driver. This is my family. This is my father. This is my friend. This is my mother. This is my office. This is my pencil. This is my school. This is my sister. This is new to me. This is not funny. This is offensive. This is our house. This is permanent. This is pointless. This is priceless. This is revolting. This is sickening. This is so boring. This is so stupid. This is so unfair. This is spaghetti. This is tasteless. This is temporary. This is too short. This is too small. This is true love. This is very easy. This is very good. This is very true. This is worrisome. This is your book. This is your fate. This is your home. This is your stop. This is your wine. This isn't a game. This isn't a joke. This isn't enough. This isn't for me. This isn't French. This isn't my bag. This isn't my car. This isn't my key. This isn't normal. This isn't silver. This isn't unique. This lake is deep. This makes me sad. This may help you. This meat is good. This one is on me. This one's broken. This one's for me. This plane is his. This room is cold. This seems stupid. This sounds fishy. This tastes moldy. This wall is cold. This was my fault. This will be easy. Those are my cats. Those are too big. Those aren't mine. Three people came. Throw me the ball. Today is my treat. Today is Saturday. Today is Thursday. Tomorrow's payday. Trust me, he said. Try and calm down. Try it once again. Try on that shirt. Try to look ahead. Try to stay awake. Turn back, please. Turn on the light. Turn on the radio. Turn on your back. Turn the hose off. Turn the radio on. Turn to channel 1. Turn to the right. Turtles hibernate. Two beers, please. Use acrylic paint. Use it or lose it. Use the small one. Venus is a planet. Visit us tomorrow. Voting is so easy. Wait a bit longer. Wait, don't shoot! Was he home alone? Was that too easy? Was that too hard? Was that too much? Was the door open? Watch how I do it. Watch out for him. Watch your tongue. Water is a liquid. We abhor violence. We agree with you. We agreed on 2:30. We all enjoyed it. We all felt happy. We all felt tired. We all got scared. We all have flaws. We all noticed it. We all understand. We always had fun. We are classmates. We are not amused. We are who we are. We aren't enemies. We aren't married. We aren't related. We believe in God. We believe in you. We both know that. We bought a house. We came out ahead. We can both do it. We can build that. We can look it up. We can solve this. We can try harder. We can work on it. We can't find him. We can't go there. We can't help him. We can't help you. We can't kill him. We can't stop now. We can't talk now. We can't tell him. We can't use that. We can't use this. We chose this one. We close at 7 p.m. We could continue. We couldn't do it. We cried together. We cultivate rice. We dance together. We demand justice. We did a good job. We didn't find it. We didn't get far. We didn't give up. We didn't see him. We didn't see you. We do what we can. We don't have tea. We don't know her. We don't know him. We don't know why. We don't like him. We don't like you. We don't need him. We don't need you. We finally did it. We finished today. We follow the law. We gave them food. We gave up trying. We go there often. We got dead drunk. We got into a car. We got up at dawn. We had no secrets. We had no trouble. We have a big dog. We have a meeting. We have a problem. We have a vaccine. We have a visitor. We have a warrant. We have a witness. We have an answer. We have good news. We have no chance. We have no choice. We have some time. We have suppliers. We have to escape. We have to go now. We have witnesses. We heard gunshots. We hope for peace. We know about him. We know the baker. We know this song. We know who he is. We learned French. We live in Boston. We live on a farm. We long for peace. We look after him. We look up to him. We look up to you. We looked for her. We love our parks. We made a bargain. We may never know. We met a week ago. We met at a party. We met last night. We met that night. We miss you a lot. We must do it now. We must find them. We must intervene. We must keep calm. We must pay taxes. We must stop them. We must try again. We must warn them. We must work hard. We nearly starved. We need a new car. We need a victory. We need an answer. We need donations. We need fresh air. We need help here. We need more data. We need more food. We need more time. We need the money. We need to escape. We need your help. We never help him. We often go there. We only take cash. We play on Sunday. We ran out of gas. We rarely eat out. We really did try. We recognized him. We rented a canoe. We saw everything. We saw them leave. We seek happiness. We should ask him. We should be fine. We should do this. We should go home. We studied French. We suffered a lot. We train together. We tried our best. We tried them all. We understand why. We waited for him. We waited outside. We want a rematch. We want more food. We want our money. We want the facts. We want to see it. We wanted dessert. We went due north. We went to Boston. We went to church. We were all alone. We were all happy. We were all tired. We were all wrong. We were concerned. We were gardening. We were impressed. We were in Boston. We were incorrect. We were neighbors. We were newlyweds. We were prisoners. We were skeptical. We were terrified. We were very busy. We weren't scared. We won the battle. We won't use that. Wear warm clothes. We'd like to help. Welcome to Boston. We'll be too late. We'll consult him. We'll do the rest. We'll do the same. We'll get to that. We'll go together. We'll go with you. We'll handle this. We'll look for it. We'll manage this. We'll protect you. We'll see to that. We'll take a look. We'll take my car. Well, that's cool. Well, that's okay. We're a good team. We're about ready. We're adventurous. We're against war. We're all at risk. We're all cowards. We're all friends. We're all related. We're all retired. We're all waiting. We're all winners. We're all worried. We're almost done. We're almost home. We're already old. We're always busy. We're always here. We're at the bank. We're both adults. We're both insane. We're both single. We're celebrating. We're changing it. We're cooking now. We're cooperating. We're defenseless. We're doing great. We're experienced. We're friends now. We're from Boston. We're getting old. We're going alone. We're going north. We're going south. We're going to go. We're handling it. We're in mourning. We're in no hurry. We're in the well. We're interfering. We're journalists. We're just scared. We're leaving now. We're like family. We're married now. We're new at this. We're new in town. We're not arguing. We're not cowards. We're not dressed. We're not enemies. We're not friends. We're not invited. We're not kidding. We're not killers. We're not leaving. We're not looking. We're not married. We're not perfect. We're not related. We're not serious. We're not smiling. We're not so sure. We're not staying. We're not welcome. We're old friends. We're on schedule. We're out of ammo. We're out of beer. We're out of milk. We're out of soap. We're out of time. We're out of wine. We're persevering. We're poor people. We're pulling out. We're quite alone. We're quite drunk. We're quite tired. We're ready to go. We're really busy. We're really good. We're really late. We're resourceful. We're spontaneous. We're still alive. We're still young. We're taking over. We're the problem. Were they serious? We're trustworthy. We're very lonely. We're workaholics. Were you drinking? Were you followed? Were you obedient? Were you promoted? Were you speeding? Were you watching? Weren't you tired? We've all done it. We've all seen it. We've already met. We've been robbed. We've been warned. We've done it all. We've got company. We've got to talk. We've lost 3 to 0. We've made a deal. We've seen enough. What a clever dog! What a fool he is! What a fool I was! What a great idea! What a great song. What a great view! What a lovely day! What a nice house! What a revelation! What a smart idea! What a weird idea! What animal is it? What are they for? What are we doing? What are we to do? What can I do now? What can't you do? What did they say? What did you find? What did you hear? What did you hide? What did you like? What did you make? What did you miss? What did you pick? What did you take? What did you want? What did you wash? What did you wear? What do I do next? What do I owe him? What do I owe you? What do they know? What do they need? What do they sell? What do we do now? What do you think? What do you weigh? What does he want? What does it cost? What does it mean? What does she say? What does that do? What does this do? What flavor is it? What gave it away? What gave me away? What good is that? What good is this? What got into you? What happens next? What have we done? What have we here? What have you got? What if I'm right? What if I'm wrong? What inspires you? What is happening? What is happiness? What is it called? What is it you do? What is the delay? What is the price? What is the story? What is the truth? What is your idea? What is your name? What is your plan? What should I buy? What should I eat? What should I say? What song is this? What stop is this? What was he up to? What was her name? What was I saying? What was she like? What will they do? What would happen? What would you do? What year is this? What'll come next? What'll we do now? What'll you drink? What're the facts? What're you after? What're you doing? What's down there? What's eating her? What's for dinner? What's for supper? What's in the bag? What's in the box? What's it made of? What's that about? What's that again? What's that smell? What's that sound? What's that stain? What's that stuff? What's that thing? What's the answer? What's the matter? What's the number? What's the reason? What's the secret? What's the skinny? What's the target? What's their plan? What's this about? What's this noise? What's this smell? What's this sound? What's this stain? What's this stuff? What's this thing? What's your hobby? What's your hurry? What's your major? What's your point? What's your price? What've you found? When are you busy? When are you free? When did it occur? When did you come? When did you know? When did you sing? When do we arrive? When do you close? When do you study? When does he come? When does it open? When is breakfast? When is Halloween? When is he coming? When is my flight? When is the party? When was it built? When was she born? When will he come? When will we meet? Where are my keys? Where are you now? Where can they be? Where can we meet? Where can we park? Where could he be? Where did they go? Where did you eat? Where do we start? Where do you live? Where do you park? Where do you swim? Where do you work? Where is my clock? Where is my diary? Where is my money? Where is my plate? Where is my watch? Where is pasadena? Where is Room 105? Where is the bank? Where is the book? Where is the exit? Where is the gate? Where is the pain? Where is your cap? Where is your dog? Where shall we go? Where was he born? Where will we eat? Where will you be? Where will you go? Where's everybody? Where's my brandy? Where's my driver? Where's my family? Where's my father? Where's my invite? Where's my jacket? Where's my lawyer? Where's my mother? Where's my refund? Where's my sister? Where's my ticket? Where's my wallet? Where's our money? Where's our stuff? Where's the beach? Where's the bread? Where's the catch? Where's the honey? Where's the judge? Where's the knife? Where's the money? Where's the phone? Where's the proof? Where's the vodka? Where's this from? Where's your boss? Where's your coat? Where's your home? Where've you been? Which car is ours? Which is the best? Which is your bag? Which is your pen? Which one is mine? Which tooth hurts? Who approved this? Who are these for? Who are these men? Who are those for? Who are those men? Who are you again? Who ate the bread? Who believes that? Who broke the cup? Who broke the mug? Who can blame you? Who can you trust? Who cares? "I do." Who cut the bread? Who cut your hair? Who gave you that? Who gave you this? Who invented that? Who is that woman? Who is the father? Who is this woman? Who likes insects? Who made the doll? Who made this box? Who made this pie? Who needs a drink? Who ordered pizza? Who paid for that? Who sent you here? Who sent you that? Who should I call? Who speaks French? Who swam with him? Who told you that? Who voted for him? Who wants a drink? Who wants cookies? Who wants popcorn? Who wants to know? Who was Mona Lisa? Who was that girl? Who went with you? Who would do that? Who would do this? Who's at the door? Who's on the team? Who's responsible? Who's that maniac? Who's that person? Who's the new guy? Who's your father? Who's your friend? Who's your lawyer? Whose bed is that? Whose car is that? Whose car is this? Whose clock is it? Whose cup is this? Whose dog is this? Whose fault is it? Whose idea was it? Whose is this bag? Whose kid is that? Whose pen is that? Whose pen is this? Whose son are you? Whose tea is this? Why all the drama? Why am I so tired? Why are they here? Why are we hiding? Why are we moving? Why are you a cop? Why are you alive? Why are you alone? Why are you angry? Why are you broke? Why are you going? Why are you lying? Why are you upset? Why did I do that? Why did I do this? Why did I get a C? Why did I get a D? Why did you do it? Why did you leave? Why didn't you go? Why do people die? Why do people lie? Why do they do it? Why do we need it? Why do you resist? Why give it to me? Why is it so slow? Why is snow white? Why is that wrong? Why is this funny? Why isn't it good? Why isn't it here? Why must I suffer? Why must we do it? Why not just quit? Why not just stay? Why not start now? Why not try it on? Why should I wait? Why take the risk? Why were you late? Why would I laugh? Why would she lie? Why'd you do that? Will you be going? Will you go there? Will you marry me? Will you pay cash? Will you tell him? Will you use this? Wind up the clock. Won't you join us? Won't you tell me? Wood burns easily. Wood is flammable. Woods burn easily. Would that be him? Would you do that? Would you drop it? Wow! That's cheap! Wow, how exciting. Wow, that's great. Yes, an old smell. Yes, I kissed him. Yes, that's right. Yes, you're right. Yes. That's right. Yesterday was hot. You and I are men. You are a bit fat. You are a student. You are a teacher. You are actresses. You are beautiful. You are fantastic. You are hilarious. You are important. You are in my way. You are my father. You are my friend. You are my mother. You are one of us. You are safe here. You are so stupid. You are very nice. You are very rich. You aren't needed. You aren't thirty. You bet I'm angry. You both did well. You broke my nose. You broke the law. You came too late. You can afford it. You can answer it. You can come home. You can cook here. You can do better. You can have both. You can have this. You can park here. You can talk here. You can trust him. You can wait here. You can't beat me. You can't come in. You can't deny it. You can't do that. You can't do this. You can't fire me. You can't fire us. You can't give up. You can't help me. You can't hurt me. You can't just go. You can't kill me. You can't miss it. You can't save me. You can't sell it. You can't stop me. You could ask him. You could do that. You could do this. You could help me. You could've died. You did a bad job. You did your best. You did your part. You do a nice job. You do work a lot. You don't know me. You don't know us. You gave it to me. You gave it to us. You gave up on me. You got here fast. You guessed right. You guys are nuts. You had better go. You had me fooled. You had no choice. You have a future. You have a talent. You have no fever. You have no heart. You have no proof. You have no taste. You have one hour. You have problems. You have to do it. You have to fight. You have to focus. You have to hurry. You have to leave. You have to start. You have visitors. You know everyone. You know the rest. You know too much. You know who I am. You learn quickly. You like everyone. You like the rain? You look confused. You look European. You look fabulous. You look familiar. You look gorgeous. You look handsome. You look horrible. You look Japanese. You look like him. You look relieved. You look smashing. You look stunning. You look terrible. You look terrific. You looked scared. You lost the game. You made an error. You made me do it. You made me proud. You make me happy. You make me laugh. You make me smile. You may be needed. You may enter now. You may go in now. You may leave now. You may need this. You may park here. You may take this. You might like it. You missed a spot. You must be alert. You must be crazy. You must be tired. You must help her. You must help him. You must hurry up. You must not kill. You must stop him. You need a lawyer. You need stitches. You need to hurry. You need to leave. You need to relax. You need to sleep. You never call me. You never gave up. You ought to know. You owe me a beer. You owe me a kiss. You read too much. You run very fast. You saved my hide. You saved my life. You seem confused. You seem stressed. You should go now. You should resign. You should try it. You smell so nice. You sound nervous. You stole my idea. You take this one. You talk too fast. You talk too much. You two may leave. You understand me. You were charming. You were handsome. You were so sweet. You weren't ready. You weren't there. You weren't wrong. You won't be shot. You won't need it. You won't need me. You won't succeed. You work too hard. You work too much. You would like it. You would love it. You'd all like it. You'd better come. You'll be jealous. You'll be OK here. You'll be with me. You'll find a job. You'll have to go. You'll need money. You'll pay for it. Your book is here. Your face is pale. Your house is big. Your lips are red. Your name, please. Your time is over. Your tire is flat. Your wife is here. You're a bad liar. You're a bookworm. You're a disgrace. You're a good boy. You're a good guy. You're a good kid. You're a good man. You're a good mom. You're a murderer. You're a prisoner. You're a rich man. You're a romantic. You're a survivor. You're a tall boy. You're aggressive. You're all insane. You're articulate. You're attractive. You're back again. You're back early. You're being mean. You're both crazy. You're contagious. You're courageous. You're diplomatic. You're disgusting! You're disgusting. You're doing fine. You're famous now. You're free to go. You're half right. You're here early. You're home early. You're hurting me. You're illiterate. You're in my seat. You're in the way. You're in trouble. You're incredible. You're just a boy. You're just a kid. You're just tired. You're kidding me. You're killing me. You're late again. You're my friends. You're my problem. You're never here. You're not normal. You're not thirty. You're optimistic. You're our guests. You're overweight. You're overworked. You're particular. You're productive. You're quite safe. You're reasonable. You're remarkable. You're safer here. You're scaring me. You're so selfish. You're so serious. You're successful. You're such a pig. You're surrounded. You're telling me. You're the doctor. You're the expert. You're the leader. You're the master. You're the oldest. You're the owners. You're too humble. You're too little. You're too polite. You're too skinny. You're unreliable. You're untalented. You're very alert. You're very angry. You're very brave. You're very funny. You're very lucky. You're very sharp. You're very smart. You're very sweet. You're very timid. You're very upset. You're very young. You've been great. You've got cancer. You've had enough. He can't afford it. He can't be a poet. I can't excuse her. I can't follow you. It can't last long. She can't stop him. That can't be true. They can't stop it. They can't stop me. They can't stop us. A cat has two ears. A cat scratched me. A child is missing. A child needs love. A dog attacked him. A guard is outside. A horse kicked him. A lot has happened. A revolt broke out. A storm is brewing. Admission was free. All apples are red. All men are mortal. All my plants died. All of us like her. All of us stood up. All right, see you. All sugar is sweet. All were satisfied. All you do is work. Always be on guard. Am I bothering you? Am I confusing you? Am I seeing things? An idea came to me. Another day passed. Answer my question. Anyone can do that. Anyone want coffee? Are meals included? Are these for sale? Are they all ready? Are they satisfied? Are we leaving now? Are we ready to go? Are you a bachelor? Are you a believer? Are you a Buddhist? Are you a criminal? Are you a musician? Are you about done? Are you an atheist? Are you better now? Are you blaming me? Are you bored here? Are you both crazy? Are you busy today? Are you courageous? Are you down there? Are you downstairs? Are you feeling OK? Are you free today? Are you frightened? Are you going home? Are you going, too? Are you good at it? Are you guys armed? Are you guys crazy? Are you guys happy? Are you guys tired? Are you happy here? Are you having fun? Are you here alone? Are you here often? Are you hungry now? Are you hungry yet? Are you in a hurry? Are you in on this? Are you in trouble? Are you interested? Are you kidding me? Are you mocking me? Are you on holiday? Are you optimistic? Are you overweight? Are you possessive? Are you prejudiced? Are you productive? Are you really him? Are you registered? Are you scared now? Are you sick of me? Are you still busy? Are you still here? Are you still sick? Are you sure of it? Are you using that? Are you vegetarian? Are your feet cold? Are your shoes new? Aren't you anxious? Aren't you curious? Aren't you doctors? Aren't you excited? Aren't you in town? Aren't you nervous? Aren't you sisters? Aren't you thirsty? Ask her for advice. Ask him for advice. Attendance is free. Bananas are yellow. Baseball is boring. Be kind to the old. Beer contains hops. Better him than me. Birds are chirping. Books fascinate me. Boston is changing. Both can't be true. Both girls laughed. Both men were shot. Boys, be ambitious. Breakfast is ready. Bring me the flute. Bring me the phone. Buy low, sell high. Caffeine is a drug. Call me right back. Call off your dogs. Can anyone hear me? Can anyone help me? Can he do this job? Can I borrow those? Can I borrow yours? Can I call you him? Can I count on you? Can I do that here? Can I get a pillow? Can I get a refund? Can I go there now? Can I have a donut? Can I have it back? Can I hide in here? Can I rent rackets? Can I say it aloud? Can I see that one? Can I see the menu? Can I see this one? Can I sit with you? Can I speak to him? Can I speak to you? Can I take a break? Can I take it home? Can I use your pen? Can we afford that? Can we afford this? Can we do that now? Can we get tickets? Can we have a talk? Can we talk to him? Can you believe it? Can you come early? Can you forgive me? Can you look at me? Can you pick it up? Can you play chess? Can you protect us? Can you read music? Can you still walk? Can you wait a bit? Careful! Watch out! Cars are expensive. Caution is advised. Change is possible. Change the subject. Check your pockets. Children need love. Choose your weapon. Cigarette lighters. Clean up that mess. Clean up this mess. Clean up your room. Cold water, please. Come along with me. Come along with us. Come and sit by me. Come back in a day. Come back tomorrow. Come into the room. Come near the fire. Let's take shelter. Consider it a gift. Control yourselves. Could I have a sip? Could this be love? Could we order now? Count up to thirty. Court is adjourned. Crime does not pay. Deal with it later. Death is permanent. Describe her to me. Did anyone call me? Did anyone hear me? Did anyone miss me? Did everyone agree? Did I get it right? Did I just do that? Did I mention that? Did I say it wrong? Did I say too much? Did I surprise you? Did she sleep well? Did they catch him? Did they live here? Did we wake you up? Did you arrest him? Did you bring them? Did you check this? Did you enjoy that? Did you find a job? Did you get a beer? Did you invite him? Did you lie to him? Did you murder him? Did you notify him? Did you paint this? Did you poison him? Did you see anyone? Did you sleep well? Did you take notes? Did you tell on me? Did you want to go? Did you write that? Did you write this? Didn't you hear me? Didn't you miss me? Didn't you see him? Dinner was awesome. Divide and conquer. Do as he tells you. Do I have a choice? Do I have it right? Do I have to study? Do I look like him? Do I need a lawyer? Do I need a reason? Do I need stitches? Do I owe you money? Do I sound in love? Do it by all means. Do like I said, OK? Do like I tell you. Do not disturb her. Do they allow pets? Do they have money? Do you accept Visa? Do you believe him? Do you feel better? Do you feel guilty? Do you have a bike? Do you have a blog? Do you have a book? Do you have a coin? Do you have a cold? Do you have a comb? Do you have a copy? Do you have a plan? Do you have a wife? Do you have any ID? Do you have apples? Do you have enough? Do you know French? Do you like apples? Do you like Boston? Do you like coffee? Do you like French? Do you like grapes? Do you like it all? Do you like movies? Do you like Mozart? Do you like my car? Do you like olives? Do you like robots? Do you like salmon? Do you like school? Do you like soccer? Do you like sports? Do you like summer? Do you like tennis? Do you live nearby? Do you miss Boston? Do you need a lift? Do you need a ride? Do you need it now? Do you play soccer? Do you play tennis? Do you pray to god? Do you remember it? Do you remember me? Do you remember us? Do you see anybody? Do you sell stamps? Do you smoke a lot? Do you travel much? Do you want a bite? Do you want a hand? Do you want a lift? Do you want a list? Do you want a pony? Do you want a ride? Do you want coffee? Do you want it now? Do you want to eat? Do you want to see? Do you want to sit? Do you want to try? Do your gums bleed? Doctors save lives. Does he have money? Does it hurt a lot? Does it offend you? Does it taste good? Does she live here? Does that mean yes? Does that suit you? Does your dog bite? Does your mom know? Dogs are like that. Doing that is easy. Don't ask me again. Don't be a bad boy. Don't be a chicken. Don't be a copycat. Don't be like that. Don't be mad at me. Don't be so choosy. Don't be so greedy. Don't be so modest. Don't believe this. Don't call anybody. Don't call her now. Don't catch a cold. Don't come in here. Don't come near me. Don't depend on it. Don't do it for me. Don't do that here. Don't eat too much. Don't embarrass me. Don't feed the dog. Don't get involved. Don't get me wrong. Don't get paranoid. Don't give me that! Don't give me that. Don't give up hope. Don't go out there. Don't go there now. Don't go to Boston. Don't I look great? Don't interrupt me. Don't kid yourself. Don't laugh at him. Don't leave me yet. Don't let him down. Don't let them win. Don't look so grim. Don't look so hurt. Don't make a noise. Don't make a scene. Don't make a sound. Don't make me stay. Don't make me wait. Don't make trouble. Don't mess them up. Don't mess with me. Don't mess with us. Don't miss the bus. Don't move, please. Don't order for me. Don't patronize me. Don't play with me. Don't pressure him. Don't say anything. Don't say his name. Don't say it again. Don't say too much. Don't smoke in bed. Don't stop playing. Don't talk rubbish. Don't talk so loud. Don't tell anybody. Don't tell me that. Don't tell my wife. Don't thank me now. Don't throw stones. Don't touch my car. Don't trust anyone. Don't wake the cat. Don't wake them up. Don't walk so fast. Don't write in ink. Don't you know him? Don't you know how? Don't you like him? Don't you miss him? Don't you see that? Don't you think so? Don't you trust us? Down with the king! Drink up your milk. Driving relaxes me. Dust off the shelf. Easy come, easy go. Endorse this check. Enjoy your evening. Enjoy your weekend. Everybody did that. Everybody gets old. Everybody hates me. Everybody is alive. Everybody is great. Everybody knows me. Everybody knows us. Everybody likes me. Everybody loves it. Everybody panicked. Everybody sat down. Everybody was here. Everybody's crying. Everybody's in bed. Everyone felt safe. Everyone has voted. Everyone hates you. Everyone hesitated. Everyone is asleep. Everyone is scared. Everyone is silent. Everyone is unique. Everyone knew that. Everyone liked him. Everyone liked you. Everyone likes her. Everyone likes him. Everyone likes you. Everyone loves him. Everyone should go. Everyone was alert. Everyone was drunk. Everyone was happy. Everyone was tense. Everyone was there. Everyone's reading. Everyone's shocked. Everyone's thirsty. Everyone's waiting. Everything changed. Everything changes. Everything is fine. Everything is gone. Everything is good. Everything is over. Everything matters. Everything stopped. Everything's ready. Everything's wrong. Excuse me a minute. Excuse me a second. Exercise every day. Explain that to me. Explain yourselves. Fill in the blanks. Fill it up, please. Fill out this form. Find somebody else. First things first. Follow his example. Follow your desire. Follow your dreams. For here, or to go? Forget I said that. Forget what I said. Freedom isn't free. Get away from here. Get in the car now. Get it out of here. Get me out of here. Get me some coffee. Get me the details. Get me up at eight. Get off of my roof. Get off your horse. Get out if you can. Get out of my life! Get out of my life. Get out of my room. Get out of my seat. Get out of the car. Get out of the van. Get out of the way. Get real, will you? Get rid of the gun. Get some sleep now. Get the kid to bed. Get us out of here! Get us out of here. Give it back to me. Give me an example. Give me half of it. Give me more money. Give me my glasses. Give me one minute. Give me some money. Give me that money. Give me that thing. Give me the number. Give me your knife. Give me your money! Give me your money. Give me your phone. Give me your shirt. Give me your sword. Give me your watch. Give us some space. Glass is breakable. Go ahead and laugh. Go ahead, shoot me. Go and have a look. Go and talk to him. Go and wake her up. Go ask your father. Go back to bed now. Go back to the lab. Go get your helmet. Go play in traffic. Go to the hospital. Go up these stairs. Go wash the dishes. Go wash your hands. Guess how old I am. Hand me that broom. Hand me that phone. Hand me the hammer. Hand me the letter. Hand me the remote. Hand me the wrench. Happy Thanksgiving! Has he arrived yet? Have a good flight. Have a good summer. Have a look around. Have a nice flight. Have a safe flight. Have another drink. Have fun in Boston. Have fun with that. Have fun, you guys. Have lunch with me. Have we met before? Have you eaten yet? Have you ever lost? Have you fired him? Have you gone nuts? Have you got plans? Have you had lunch? Have you missed me? Have you read this? Have you seen this? He abused my trust. He acted foolishly. He advised caution. He always helps us. He and I are broke. He and I are happy. He and I are twins. He and I both work. He and I have jobs. He appeared honest. He appeared hungry. He appears awkward. He appears nervous. He appears stunned. He appears worried. He arrived in time. He arrived on foot. He arrived with me. He asked about her. He asked about you. He asked after you. He asked for money. He asked my mother. He asked something. He ate a TV dinner. He ate at his desk. He banged his head. He banged his knee. He beats people up. He became a dancer. He became a doctor. He became a father. He became a pastor. He became a sailor. He became a singer. He became very hot. He became very ill. He behaved himself. He belongs in jail. He bites his nails. He blamed it on me. He bolted the door. He bores everybody. He borrowed my car. He bought a parrot. He bought a webcam. He breathed deeply. He broke the rules. He brought flowers. He brought me food. He brought me here. He brushed his hat. He built a shelter. He bumped into her. He called for beer. He called for help. He called me a cab. He called me names. He called me today. He called security. He came about 2:30. He came by earlier. He came by himself. He came downstairs. He came here again. He came home drunk. He came home early. He came on his own. He came out on top. He came to save me. He came to see her. He came to see you. He can answer that. He can barely read. He can drive a car. He can handle this. He can hardly walk. He can play tennis. He can swim a mile. He can't buy a car. He can't cook well. He can't deny that. He can't deny this. He can't even read. He can't handle it. He can't keep time. He can't leave now. He can't mean that. He can't sing well. He can't stand her. He can't stay long. He caught the ball. He changed clothes. He changed his job. He changed the oil. He checked the oil. He closed his eyes. He closed the book. He closed the door. He collects comics. He collects stamps. He combed his hair. He cooks very well. He could do better. He could stop this. He cried all night. He cried and cried. He crushed the box. He danced with her. He dealt the cards. He decided on that. He decided to stay. He decided to wait. He delivers pizzas. He deserves better. He diced the onion. He did a cartwheel. He did a great job. He did a handstand. He did a lousy job. He did really well. He didn't disagree. He didn't even try. He didn't get paid. He didn't go alone. He didn't have any. He didn't kill her. He didn't know her. He didn't like her. He didn't love her. He didn't remember. He didn't say much. He didn't say that. He didn't struggle. He didn't tell her. He didn't think so. He died in his bed. He disappointed me. He disliked school. He does a good job. He does everything. He does not listen. He does speak well. He doesn't do much. He doesn't do that. He doesn't help me. He doesn't know me. He doesn't like it. He doesn't like me. He doesn't like us. He doesn't love me. He doesn't need it. He doesn't need me. He doesn't want it. He doesn't want me. He doesn't want us. He drank some milk. He dried his hands. He drinks a little. He drinks red wine. He drinks too much. He drives a Datsun. He drives a Toyota. He drives me crazy. He drives too fast. He drove to school. He drove very fast. He eats like a pig. He enjoyed cycling. He entered my room. He exhaled quietly. He faces a dilemma. He failed the exam. He failed the test. He faked his death. He fed the pigeons. He felled the tree. He felt frustrated. He felt humiliated. He felt invincible. He felt unprepared. He felt very tired. He finally arrived. He finished eating. He finished second. He folded his arms. He forced me to go. He forgot her name. He forgot his name. He found a new job. He found me a taxi. He found something. He gave a big yawn. He gave her a book. He gave him a book. He gave me a watch. He gave me the key. He gave that to me. He gave this to me. He gave up smoking. He gave us nothing. He gave us the key. He gets up at 6:30. He gladly accepted. He got ahead of me. He got discouraged. He got in the boat. He got off the bus. He got out of jail. He got really sick. He got soaking wet. He grabbed a chair. He grabbed a plate. He grabbed his bag. He grabbed my hand. He grew a mustache. He gripped my hand. He had a bad dream. He had a black cat. He had a good idea. He had a hoodie on. He had a job to do. He had a leg cramp. He had a lot to do. He had a rough day. He had an accident. He had fun with it. He had no children. He had other plans. He had to go there. He had two choices. He has 12 siblings. He has a bad heart. He has a bald spot. He has a beard now. He has a big house. He has a big mouth. He has a big truck. He has a black car. He has a black dog. He has a black eye. He has a cleft lip. He has a dark past. He has a great car. He has a long neck. He has a long nose. He has a pacemaker. He has a small car. He has a sore back. He has a sore knee. He has a toothache. He has a white cat. He has a white dog. He has already won. He has Alzheimer's. He has another job. He has another son. He has been beaten. He has been skiing. He has been unwell. He has betrayed me. He has betrayed us. He has calmed down. He has dirty hands. He has disappeared. He has enough time. He has few friends. He has gone insane. He has gone to bed. He has got a point. He has greasy hair. He has his own car. He has located her. He has lost weight. He has lung cancer. He has met someone. He has my umbrella. He has no ambition. He has no brothers. He has no children. He has no siblings. He has one brother. He has one for you. He has other plans. He has passed away. He has small hands. He has the day off. He has to help her. He has tonsillitis. He has two sisters. He has white teeth. He has worked hard. He hasn't come yet. He hasn't quit yet. He hates Christmas. He hates everybody. He hates Halloween. He hates the rules. He hates your guts. He heard a gunshot. He heard footsteps. He heard the alarm. He heard the noise. He heard the sound. He heated the milk. He held his breath. He helped the poor. He helped us a lot. He hid his weapons. He hid in the barn. He hid in the shed. He hit rock bottom. He honked the horn. He injured himself. He interrupted her. He interviewed her. He is 30 years old. He is a backpacker. He is a bad driver. He is a bad person. He is a bank clerk. He is a big coward. He is a big tipper. He is a biochemist. He is a bus driver. He is a chatterbox. He is a clever boy. He is a con artist. He is a daydreamer. He is a delinquent. He is a dishwasher. He is a doctor now. He is a family man. He is a fast eater. He is a father now. He is a fire eater. He is a fishmonger. He is a good actor. He is a good boxer. He is a good coach. He is a good diver. He is a good loser. He is a good pilot. He is a great cook. He is a journalist. He is a little odd. He is a little shy. He is a lot better. He is a lumberjack. He is a mama's boy. He is a mere child. He is a normal guy. He is a pawnbroker. He is a pharmacist. He is a polite boy. He is a politician. He is a programmer. He is a psychopath. He is a risk taker. He is a simple man. He is a slim child. He is a slow eater. He is a stonemason. He is a strong guy. He is a strong kid. He is a strong man. He is a stupid boy. He is a vegetarian. He is a war orphan. He is a work horse. He is a workaholic. He is about my age. He is about thirty. He is about to die. He is absent today. He is afraid of me. He is all but dead. He is almost blind. He is almost broke. He is almost there. He is already back. He is already here. He is already home. He is always broke. He is always drunk. He is always happy. He is always lying. He is ambidextrous. He is an adult now. He is an architect. He is an astronaut. He is an economist. He is an extrovert. He is an FBI agent. He is an inspector. He is an introvert. He is an old miser. He is annoying her. He is back in town. He is bad-tempered. He is barely alive. He is brewing beer. He is calling back. He is cantankerous. He is carrying her. He is clearly lost. He is coming today. He is cooking eggs. He is disappointed. He is discontented. He is disorganized. He is drinking tea. He is eating bread. He is expecting me. He is following us. He is from Harvard. He is full of hope. He is full of life. He is getting rich. He is going to win. He is good at golf. He is good at math. He is good at that. He is good at this. He is good company. He is good-looking. He is good-natured. He is grown up now. He is hard at work. He is having lunch. He is here already. He is here for you. He is here with me. He is here with us. He is housesitting. He is in a meeting. He is in Australia. He is in bad shape. He is in no danger. He is in the attic. He is in the house. He is in the lobby. He is insufferable. He is irresistible. He is jumping rope. He is just curious. He is just jealous. He is just like us. He is just nervous. He is kind of cute. He is kind of tall. He is kind-hearted. He is leaving town. He is level-headed. He is looking good. He is losing blood. He is lying in bed. He is lying to you. He is making faces. He is mentally ill. He is multilingual. He is my classmate. He is my colleague. He is narcissistic. He is nervous, too. He is no gentleman. He is not a doctor. He is not a member. He is not a smoker. He is not an idiot. He is not down yet. He is not Japanese. He is not to blame. He is now a doctor. He is now thirteen. He is often absent. He is OK with that. He is OK, isn't he? He is old and deaf. He is on his phone. He is on the phone. He is on the plane. He is on the radio. He is on this ship. He is only a child. He is our youngest. He is overdoing it. He is overreacting. He is playing golf. He is playing here. He is presumptuous. He is pretty smart. He is pretty upset. He is proud of you. He is quite a poet. He is quite snobby. He is quite stupid. He is really drunk. He is really quick. He is really quiet. He is really smart. He is really sorry. He is really weird. He is right-handed. He is safe for now. He is scolding her. He is sharp-witted. He is sleeping now. He is slowing down. He is so heartless. He is somewhat shy. He is sound asleep. He is spying on us. He is still active. He is still asleep. He is still crying. He is still in bed. He is still inside. He is still sleepy. He is such a loser. He is such a moron. He is such a sissy. He is sure to come. He is sweating now. He is swimming now. He is the greatest. He is the murderer. He is the new boss. He is the youngest. He is their leader. He is thick-headed. He is too trusting. He is truly gifted. He is unbelievable. He is very bashful. He is very careful. He is very curious. He is very excited. He is very foolish. He is very helpful. He is very jealous. He is very learned. He is very nervous. He is very patient. He is very popular. He is very private. He is very selfish. He is very strange. He is very thirsty. He is very thrifty. He is very unhappy. He is very unlucky. He is very wealthy. He is warm-hearted. He is wasting time. He is watching her. He is watching you. He is wearing blue. He is welcome here. He is well off now. He is with the FBI. He is working late. He is your brother. He is your teacher. He isn't a bad boy. He isn't a bad guy. He isn't a big man. He isn't a painter. He isn't a student. He isn't a suspect. He isn't an artist. He isn't an expert. He isn't answering. He isn't at school. He isn't breathing. He isn't conscious. He isn't convinced. He isn't dangerous. He isn't impressed. He isn't in Boston. He isn't like that. He isn't listening. He isn't my cousin. He isn't my father. He isn't my friend. He isn't one of us. He isn't our enemy. He isn't ready yet. He isn't talkative. He isn't that dumb. He isn't that poor. He isn't the enemy. He isn't the owner. He isn't too happy. He isn't very nice. He isn't very sick. He isn't very tall. He isn't very well. He joined the army. He just dumped her. He just got dumped. He kept his hat on. He kept me waiting. He kept my lighter. He kept on singing. He kept on walking. He kept on working. He kept quite calm. He kicked me twice. He kicked the ball. He kicked the door. He killed that man. He killed the wolf. He kissed her hand. He knew about this. He knew everything. He knew the reason. He knew what to do. He knows everybody. He knows his stuff. He knows I'm right. He knows it's true. He knows my number. He knows no French. He knows something. He knows the rules. He knows the truth. He knows what's up. He laced his shoes. He lacks judgement. He lay on his back. He learned to swim. He leaves at eight. He left in his car. He left right away. He left without me. He let the cat out. He let us all down. He lied to my face. He liked Australia. He liked this idea. He liked to gamble. He likes adventure. He likes attention. He likes brunettes. He likes chemistry. He likes chocolate. He likes good food. He likes hot curry. He likes ice cream. He likes pop music. He likes spaghetti. He likes sweet tea. He likes that book. He likes the ocean. He likes them both. He likes this book. He likes to gamble. He likes to travel. He likes traveling. He likes you a lot. He lit a cigarette. He lit the candles. He lived in Boston. He lives in a cave. He lives in a slum. He lives in Boston. He lives in luxury. He lives near here. He lives next door. He lives on a boat. He locked the door. He looked appalled. He looked confused. He looked fatigued. He looked hesitant. He looked up at me. He looked very old. He looked very sad. He looks depressed. He looks dignified. He looks disgusted. He looks exhausted. He looks fantastic. He looks flustered. He looks intrigued. He looks irritated. He looks undecided. He looks up to you. He looks very busy. He looks very good. He looks very pale. He looks very sick. He lost everything. He lost his memory. He lost his temper. He lost his ticket. He lost his wallet. He loved to gamble. He loved to travel. He loves attention. He loves Australia. He loves chocolate. He loves going out. He loves squirrels. He loves the banjo. He loves to gamble. He loves to gossip. He loves traveling. He made a decision. He made a sandwich. He made an apology. He made fun of her. He made it home OK. He made it on time. He made me cookies. He made no comment. He made tea for me. He made us do that. He makes big money. He makes me better. He may be a genius. He may be innocent. He may leave early. He may not do that. He may not make it. He might accept it. He might be hungry. He might invite us. He might retaliate. He misses his wife. He moved the chair. He moved to Boston. He moved to Europe. He must be excited. He must be furious. He must've escaped. He must've seen it. He needed a hammer. He needs a haircut. He needs new shoes. He needs some cash. He needs some rest. He needs something. He needs the money. He needs your help. He needs your love. He never asked why. He never came back. He never came home. He never complains. He never confessed. He never does that. He never exercises. He never gets sick. He never hesitated. He never kisses me. He never knew that. He never liked her. He never lost hope. He never loved you. He never recovered. He never said that. He never showed up. He never wears red. He nodded approval. He nodded silently. He now wears a wig. He OD'd on cocaine. He often does that. He often gets lost. He often gets sick. He often helps her. He only eats fruit. He opened a window. He opened his book. He opened his eyes. He opened the beer. He opened the book. He opened the cage. He opened the door. He opened the safe. He ordered a drink. He ordered a pizza. He overpowered her. He owes me a favor. He owes us a favor. He packed his bags. He paid for it all. He passed the exam. He passed the test. He peeled an apple. He planted carrots. He planted flowers. He planted lettuce. He played football. He plays in a band. He plays the drums. He plays the organ. He plays the piano. He plays very well. He posed a problem. He praised his son. He prefers blondes. He pulled my shirt. He pulled the rope. He put on an apron. He raised his arms. He raised his hand. He raised the flag. He ran a red light. He ran out of food. He ran out of time. He ran three miles. He ran up the hill. He rarely gives up. He rarely goes out. He read the letter. He recommended her. He refused to talk. He refuses to sing. He refuses to talk. He refuses to work. He regrets waiting. He regretted lying. He remained behind. He remained seated. He remained silent. He reserved a seat. He resumed reading. He retired in 2013. He rides a bicycle. He robbed me blind. He rolled his eyes. He rubbed his eyes. He rubbed his face. He rubbed his nose. He rushed upstairs. He said he's bored. He said he's broke. He said it himself. He said it was bad. He said it was fun. He said this to me. He said to ask you. He said you'd come. He said you'd know. He salted his eggs. He sat at his desk. He sat by the fire. He sat next to her. He sat watching TV. He saved everybody. He saved our lives. He saved your life. He saw you do that. He says he is rich. He says he saw her. He says he'll come. He says he's happy. He says he's tired. He scaled the fish. He sealed the deal. He sealed the room. He seemed arrogant. He seemed relieved. He seemed very sad. He seems ambitious. He seems conceited. He seems courteous. He seems dangerous. He seems easygoing. He seems impatient. He seems insincere. He seems so lonely. He seems to be ill. He seems very busy. He seems very calm. He seems very nice. He seldom gets mad. He sells computers. He sent money home. He shaved his head. He should be angry. He should be fired. He should thank me. He should've known. He showed it to me. He shut the window. He signed the bill. He sings very well. He sipped some tea. He skipped a grade. He smiled and left. He smiled politely. He sorted the mail. He speaks too fast. He spoke in French. He spoke very well. He started dancing. He started drawing. He started packing. He started reading. He started running. He started shaking. He started singing. He started smiling. He started snoring. He started the car. He started to sing. He started yelling. He stepped forward. He still hates her. He still loves her. He still loves you. He stirred his tea. He stole her watch. He stole my camera. He stole my wallet. He stole the money. He stood behind me. He stood up slowly. He stopped dancing. He stopped digging. He stopped reading. He stopped running. He stopped smoking. He stopped talking. He stopped the car. He stubbed his toe. He stuck up for me. He studied biology. He studied geology. He studies Chinese. He swatted the fly. He swims every day. He swims very fast. He swims very well. He talked too much. He talks to plants. He talks very fast. He talks very loud. He tasted the cake. He tasted the wine. He taught me a lot. He taught us music. He teaches English. He teaches history. He threatened them. He thrust me aside. He told me nothing. He took a bad fall. He took a big risk. He took a shortcut. He took a week off. He took an aspirin. He took Friday off. He took Monday off. He took my picture. He took this photo. He touched my hand. He tried to fit in. He turned the knob. He understands her. He understood that. He used a fake I.D. He used to be ugly. He used to do that. He waited his turn. He walked past her. He walks to school. He wanted to learn. He wanted to leave. He wants a bicycle. He wants a new car. He wants a new hat. He wants affection. He wants an answer. He wants an iPad 4. He wants the money. He wants to change. He wants to see it. He wants to see me. He wants to see us. He wants to try it. He wants vengeance. He wants you fired. He was a brave man. He was a class act. He was a good king. He was a great guy. He was a real hero. He was alone there. He was always busy. He was an attorney. He was belligerent. He was daydreaming. He was embarrassed. He was fast asleep. He was getting old. He was half-asleep. He was heartbroken. He was imaginative. He was in no hurry. He was in the army. He was in the room. He was just joking. He was kissing her. He was left behind. He was lost at sea. He was misbehaving. He was my cellmate. He was my roommate. He was never happy. He was not jealous. He was not pleased. He was only joking. He was put in jail. He was quite drunk. He was quite upset. He was real hungry. He was really good. He was really sick. He was so confused. He was soaking wet. He was suffocating. He was thoughtless. He was throwing up. He was traumatized. He was turned down. He was unconscious. He was unimpressed. He was very hungry. He was very lonely. He was very polite. He was very scared. He was very sleepy. He was watching TV. He washed his face. He washed his hair. He wasn't arrested. He wasn't cremated. He wasn't flirting. He wasn't grateful. He wasn't impolite. He wasn't laughing. He wasn't murdered. He wasn't offended. He wasn't promoted. He wasn't reliable. He wasn't sweating. He wasn't that bad. He wasn't with her. He watched closely. He wears silk ties. He weighs 70 kilos. He went by bicycle. He went for a walk. He went home angry. He went home early. He went into rehab. He went on reading. He went on singing. He went on working. He went out to eat. He went to America. He went to college. He went to Harvard. He will be furious. He will be jealous. He will be pleased. He will be present. He will come early. He will come later. He will follow you. He will go as well. He will leave soon. He will look at it. He will need these. He will never know. He will never stop. He will not starve. He will notify her. He will soon leave. He will understand. He wiped the table. He wishes he'd won. He woke up at 6:30. He won first prize. He won many prizes. He won the contest. He won the lottery. He won three races. He won't be missed. He won't come back. He won't come home. He won't come soon. He won't leave you. He won't like this. He won't live long. He wore a hard hat. He worked overtime. He worked with her. He works all night. He works at a bank. He works full time. He works in a bank. He works in Boston. He works in retail. He works part-time. He works very hard. He would've walked. He wrote it for me. He wrote that book. He wrote this book. He wrote two books. He yelled for help. Hedgehogs are cute. He'll be back soon. He'll be done soon. He'll be here soon. He'll be just fine. He'll wait for you. He'll win for sure. Hello, how are you? Help is on its way. Help is on the way. Help me if you can. Help me print this. Help! I can't swim. Help! I'm drowning! Her dress was torn. Her face was sooty. Her father is tall. Her hair grew back. Her skin is smooth. Her socks are gray. Here are my papers. Here are our books. Here are the facts. Here are the rules. Here are your keys. Here comes the bus! Here comes the bus. Here is an example. Here is my address. Here is my baggage. Here is my bicycle. Here is some water. Here, have a drink. Here, have a taste. Here, look at this. Here's my passport. Here's one for you. Here's the address. Here's the problem. Here's your change. Here's your coffee. Here's your dinner. He's a bit jealous. He's a creationist. He's a fast walker. He's a filthy liar. He's a food critic. He's a ghostwriter. He's a goal keeper. He's a good person. He's a kind person. He's a little nuts. He's a little pale. He's a married man. He's a meth addict. He's a patient man. He's a strange guy. He's a teetotaller. He's a total wreck. He's a wealthy man. He's already a man. He's always joking. He's an aristocrat. He's an early bird. He's an Englishman. He's an honest man. He's coming closer. He's down to earth. He's good at cards. He's in a bad mood. He's in the shower. He's looking at me. He's my first love. He's my new friend. He's not a bad boy. He's not a bad guy. He's not all there. He's not available. He's not my cousin. He's not my father. He's not one of us. He's old and crazy. He's one of a kind. He's overconfident. He's pushing fifty. He's self-employed. He's short and fat. He's still at work. He's tall and slim. He's the scapegoat. He's up to no good. He's very flexible. He's very studious. He's very talented. He's wearing a hat. He's working on it. Hey look, it's him. Hey, don't do that! Hey, open the door. Hey, what happened? Hey, where are you? Hi, how's it going? Hide in the closet. His car broke down. His car is on fire. His career is over. His coffee is good. His dog hates cats. His doom is sealed. His family is here. His family is rich. His father is rich. His hair was brown. His hands trembled. His joke was great. His leg is healing. His mouth was full. His mouth went dry. His room is locked. His room is untidy. His voice was calm. His wife is French. His wife just died. His work is sloppy. Hold your position. Horses are animals. How about some tea? How about this one? How about tomorrow? How about yourself? How accurate is it? How are the others? How are you coming? How bad is smoking? How big is the sun? How big will it be? How can he do that? How can I help you? How can i prove it? How can it be done? How can we do that? How can you fix it? How close were you? How could I forget? How could I refuse? How could I resist? How could you know? How did he do this? How did he find us? How did I get here? How did we do that? How did you get in? How did you get it? How do I get there? How do I thank you? How do we stop him? How do you do that? How do you do this? How do you like it? How does this look? How does this work? How far away is it? How fat is too fat? How foolish of you! How hot is too hot? How hungry are you? How is it possible? How is the economy? How is the weather? How is your family? How is your father? How is your mother? How is your sister? How long do I have? How many are there? How may I help you? How much is a room? How much were they? How old is this TV? How old is too old? How old's your son? How shall I put it? How was the flight? How was the museum? How was work today? How was your night? How weird that was? How will I find it? How will they cope? How would you feel? How would you know? How'd you get here? How's married life? How's the job hunt? How's your brother? How's your new job? I absolutely agree. I accept the offer. I admire them both. I admit I did that. I admit my mistake. I advise customers. I agree completely. I agreed to buy it. I almost forgot it. I almost never cry. I almost never lie. I already did that. I already know him. I already miss him. I already said yes. I already saw this. I already told him. I already told you. I also like apples. I always liked him. I am a good driver. I am a new student. I am an only child. I am boiling water. I am doing my best. I am done teaching. I am feeling dizzy. I am fond of music. I am from Portugal. I am full of doubt. I am grilling fish. I am in deep water. I am in the garden. I am just a nobody. I am just dreaming. I am not a monster. I am not a prophet. I am not a student. I am not a teacher. I am not ready yet. I am not too tired. I am probably lost. I am six feet tall. I am sorry for you. I answered for him. I anticipated that. I anticipated this. I arrived too late. I asked who he was. I ate potato chips. I ate some peanuts. I ate some spinach. I ate way too much. I baked it for you. I bathe once a day. I beat him at golf. I believe all that. I believe in magic. I bet you're right. I bought a new bag. I bought a new car. I bought a new hat. I bought a red tie. I bought a T-shirt. I bought him a tie. I bought the movie. I broke my glasses. I broke the clutch. I brought you this. I burned my finger. I burned the paper. I called my father. I called my lawyer. I came home by bus. I came to kill him. I came to warn you. I can be courteous. I can be impartial. I can confirm that. I can confirm this. I can do it myself. I can eat anything. I can explain this. I can go next week. I can hear nothing. I can help you now. I can help you out. I can imagine that. I can pay you back. I can probably win. I can ride a horse. I can see that now. I can speak French. I can speak to him. I can survive this. I can take the bus. I can wait for you. I can't agree more. I can't allow that. I can't allow this. I can't believe it! I can't believe it. I can't blame them. I can't buy a bike. I can't confirm it. I can't control it. I can't discuss it. I can't drink milk. I can't exclude it. I can't excuse her. I can't explain it. I can't follow you. I can't forget her. I can't forget him. I can't give it up. I can't imagine it. I can't just leave. I can't let you go. I can't let you in. I can't lie to you. I can't live alone. I can't play chess. I can't play piano. I can't resign now. I can't resist her. I can't see anyone. I can't see my dad. I can't sleep well. I can't stand kids. I can't stand rats. I can't stand that. I can't study here. I can't wait to go. I can't work today. I changed my shirt. I checked it twice. I checked the date. I checked the list. I chose the colors. I clapped my hands. I cleaned the fish. I closed the doors. I come from Boston. I confessed my sin. I corrected myself. I coughed up blood. I could be of help. I could do nothing. I could go to jail. I could not refuse. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't deny it. I couldn't do that. I couldn't find it. I couldn't help it. I couldn't make it. I cracked the code. I decided the same. I deleted the file. I demand the truth. I detest hypocrisy. I did all the work. I did it like this. I did it on my own. I did it willingly. I did my work well. I did that already. I did this for you. I did what I could. I did write to him. I didn't apologize. I didn't expect it. I didn't feel cold. I didn't feel well. I didn't get fired. I didn't have time. I didn't hear much. I didn't know that. I didn't know this. I didn't like that. I didn't notice it. I didn't read that. I didn't tell them. I didn't volunteer. I didn't want milk. I didn't want pity. I didn't want that. I dislike them all. I do have a theory. I do what I'm told. I don't always win. I don't believe it! I don't believe it. I don't compromise. I don't deserve it. I don't doubt that. I don't drink beer. I don't drink wine. I don't eat apples. I don't fear death. I don't follow you. I don't have a box. I don't have a car. I don't have a cat. I don't have a dog. I don't have a gun. I don't have a job. I don't have a key. I don't have cable. I don't have money. I don't have proof. I don't have to go. I don't have vodka. I don't like liars. I don't like sushi. I don't mind a bit. I don't need a bed. I don't need a car. I don't need a gun. I don't need a job. I don't need a nap. I don't often sing. I don't own a suit. I don't play games. I don't play poker. I don't sleep much. I don't speak fast. I don't trust them. I don't understand. I don't walk a lot. I don't want a dog. I don't want fruit. I don't want money. I don't want sugar. I don't want to go. I doubt if it will. I drank the coffee. I dreamt about you. I drive everywhere. I dropped my apple. I dropped my phone. I dropped the tray. I eat in the house. I eat very quickly. I ended up in jail. I ended up winning. I enjoy doing that. I enjoy doing this. I enjoy eating out. I enjoyed it a lot. I enjoyed swimming. I entered her room. I entered the cave. I envy you so much. I expect your help. I failed chemistry. I failed miserably. I failed the tests. I feared the worst. I feel bad for her. I feel bad for him. I feel comfortable. I feel funny today. I feel like a fool. I feel like a rest. I feel like crying. I feel responsible. I feel so helpless. I feel very chilly. I feel very guilty. I feel very hungry. I feel very sleepy. I feel very strong. I feel worse today. I fell from a tree. I fell in the pool. I fell into a hole. I fell off my bike. I felt a bit tired. I felt a deep pain. I felt comfortable. I felt like crying. I felt responsible. I felt very lonely. I felt very sleepy. I felt very uneasy. I flirted with him. I follow the rules. I followed the bus. I forced him to go. I forgot my jacket. I forgot my pencil. I forgot my wallet. I forgot something. I forgot, she said. I found a solution. I found some money. I found your diary. I fractured my arm. I gave that to him. I gave you my word. I give you my word. I got a lot to say. I got a new camera. I got carried away. I got hit by a car. I got my shoes wet. I got off my horse. I got on the horse. I got stage fright. I got teased a lot. I got up about six. I got up too early. I got your message. I grew up with him. I guess that'll do. I had a bad summer. I had a good coach. I had a good sleep. I had a great time. I had a late lunch. I had a lot of fun. I had a revelation. I had an awful day. I had him write it. I had loads of fun. I had things to do. I had to accept it. I had to lie again. I had to stay home. I had to walk home. I handed him a map. I hate all of them. I hate dirty jokes. I hate goat cheese. I hate her parents. I hate his parents. I hate my computer. I hate my eyebrows. I hate my neighbor. I hate my roommate. I hate not winning. I hate these words. I hate this carpet. I hate this school. I hate to complain. I hate translating. I hate watching TV. I hated that movie. I have a beard now. I have a big house. I have a black cat. I have a black dog. I have a black eye. I have a boyfriend. I have a complaint. I have a dry cough. I have a few books. I have a few ideas. I have a fish tank. I have a flat tire. I have a glass eye. I have a good idea. I have a great job. I have a green car. I have a head cold. I have a job to do. I have a list here. I have a lot to do. I have a pain here. I have a small car. I have a sore head. I have a sore knee. I have a spare key. I have a telescope. I have a toothache. I have a white cat. I have an umbrella. I have blonde hair. I have few friends. I have frizzy hair. I have greasy skin. I have information. I have lost my cap. I have lost my key. I have lost my pen. I have many dreams. I have many photos. I have my own room. I have my passport. I have no appetite. I have no children. I have no idea why. I have no patience. I have no religion. I have no siblings. I have one brother. I have one with me. I have other plans. I have rabbit ears. I have seen enough. I have small hands. I have the day off. I have the invoice. I have three books. I have to be there. I have to call him. I have to dress up. I have to eat, too. I have to exercise. I have to find him. I have to get home. I have to get that. I have to go alone. I have to go there. I have to know now. I have to know why. I have to meet him. I have to paint it. I have to rehearse. I have to run away. I have to say this. I have to see this. I have to stop him. I have to take off. I have to tell him. I have to warn him. I have to work now. I have two cameras. I have two cousins. I have two nephews. I have two tickets. I have what I need. I have what I want. I haven't left yet. I haven't paid yet. I haven't seen him. I haven't told him. I hear you retired. I hear you're rich. I heard every word. I heard everything. I heard explosions. I heard him go out. I heard some shots. I heard you crying. I heard you scream. I helped everybody. I hid it somewhere. I hope I'll fit in. I hope it's enough. I hope that helped. I hope that's true. I hope we find him. I hope you approve. I hope you like it. I hope you'll come. I hope you're well. I hurt my shoulder. I jog twice a week. I just can't do it. I just emailed you. I just got a raise. I just got an idea. I just got engaged. I just got married. I just redecorated. I just took a bath. I just want to cry. I just want to die. I just want to win. I killed them both. I kind of like you. I kind of miss him. I knew where to go. I knew your father. I know all of them. I know Boston well. I know her address. I know her by name. I know him by name. I know his address. I know how to swim. I know I'm adopted. I know it by heart. I know it for sure. I know my daughter. I know nothing yet. I know that's true. I know the feeling. I know the problem. I know their names. I know those girls. I know those women. I know what he did. I know what I feel. I know what I know. I know what I like. I know what I said. I know what I want. I know what I'd do. I know what it was. I know what to say. I know what you do. I know what's best. I know where he is. I know where it is. I know where to go. I know who you are. I know why that is. I know you have it. I know you like me. I know you love me. I know your father. I know your mother. I know your sister. I know you're busy. I know you're here. I know you're rich. I lack imagination. I laughed out loud. I lay awake in bed. I lay down to rest. I lead a busy life. I led that mission. I left it unlocked. I left my bag here. I left the country. I let you catch me. I like a challenge. I like all of them. I like apples best. I like being alone. I like Boston, too. I like candlelight. I like comic books. I like cranberries. I like disco music. I like eating here. I like good coffee. I like green beans. I like horse races. I like Irish music. I like it out here. I like it that way. I like it this way. I like L.A. better. I like living here. I like mathematics. I like my teachers. I like raspberries. I like short poems. I like soccer best. I like that answer. I like that person. I like that statue. I like their house. I like this answer. I like this camera. I like this custom. I like this office. I like this school. I like this season. I like this statue. I like those shoes. I like to be early. I like to eat meat. I like to think so. I like to watch TV. I like tomato soup. I like translating. I like watching TV. I like wearing red. I like what I like. I like windsurfing. I like working out. I like your coffee. I like your family. I like your garden. I like your mirror. I like your outfit. I liked everything. I liked that movie. I liked this movie. I liked your story. I live in pasadena. I live in the city. I lived in poverty. I long for company. I looked around me. I looked at my dog. I looked for a job. I lost my car keys. I lost my patience. I lost my umbrella. I lost your number. I love a challenge. I love apple cider. I love apple juice. I love bearded men. I love being alone. I love being right. I love both of you. I love butterflies. I love comic books. I love coming here. I love fairy tales. I love goat cheese. I love Korean food. I love my brothers. I love my children. I love my computer. I love my daughter. I love summer rain. I love this school. I love to eat fish. I love translating. I love video games. I love your accent. I love your garden. I love your jacket. I love your outfit. I loved that house. I made a few calls. I made a pot roast. I made her a dress. I made my decision. I made no mistakes. I made no promises. I made photocopies. I made them myself. I made you cookies. I may die tomorrow. I may not graduate. I mean you no harm. I meant no offense. I met a nice woman. I met an old woman. I met him just now. I miss her so much. I miss my children. I miss you already. I miss you so much. I missed my flight. I missed the train. I missed you a lot. I missed you today. I mopped the floor. I moved last month. I must be dreaming. I must concentrate. I must destroy you. I must do it again. I must find my key. I must make a call. I need a chauffeur. I need a cheap car. I need a cigarette. I need a long rope. I need a mouse pad. I need a new hobby. I need a new shirt. I need a nurse now. I need a secretary. I need a stopwatch. I need a volunteer. I need an envelope. I need another one. I need body lotion. I need hand lotion. I need information. I need inspiration. I need money badly. I need more butter. I need my caffeine. I need new glasses. I need some advice. I need some coffee. I need some relief. I need someone now. I need those shoes. I need to be alone. I need to be there. I need to find out. I need to go there. I need to help him. I need to know now. I need to rest now. I need to sit down. I need your advice. I needed the money. I never apologized. I never blamed you. I never doubted it. I never drink beer. I never drink wine. I never forgot you. I never got caught. I never had doubts. I never kissed him. I never liked that. I never liked them. I never touch beer. I never touched it. I never was skinny. I never wear a hat. I noticed a change. I now regret lying. I obeyed the rules. I often drink beer. I often drink wine. I often eat apples. I often go fishing. I often read books. I often tell jokes. I often wear a hat. I often wear a tie. I oiled my bicycle. I only did my duty. I only drink water. I opened the doors. I opened the trunk. I owe you a dinner. I panicked and ran. I plan to be there. I play the trumpet. I play video games. I play with my cat. I played the flute. I pocketed my keys. I promise I'll try. I promised to help. I put my helmet on. I ran out of ideas. I ran out of money. I ran to my mother. I read comic books. I read the article. I read the message. I read your report. I really hate this. I really like snow. I really like that. I really like them. I really liked him. I really love cats. I really loved you. I really miss them. I really need this. I really needed it. I really should go. I really want that. I really want this. I recently met him. I refuse to answer. I refused at first. I remain skeptical. I remember it well. I remembered wrong. I repeated my name. I run a tight ship. I said he could go. I said I'll get it. I sat on the couch. I sat on the floor. I saved you a seat. I saw an explosion. I saw him just now. I saw him recently. I saw him run away. I saw that tonight. I saw the man jump. I saw the pictures. I saw them kissing. I saw what you did. I saw you with him. I say what I think. I sent you a photo. I should be in bed. I should come, too. I should go to bed. I should take this. I should thank him. I should thank you. I should visit him. I should've called. I should've stayed. I showed it to him. I shower every day. I signed the check. I slammed the door. I sleep in my room. I sleep on my side. I slept in the car. I slept nine hours. I slept on the bus. I sliced the apple. I smoke cigarettes. I soon fell asleep. I sort of like him. I spilled my drink. I spilled the milk. I started the fire. I started to worry. I still don't know. I still enjoy that. I still want to go. I stood up for him. I stopped laughing. I stopped to smoke. I study psychology. I suggest we hurry. I surprised myself. I swim once a week. I take care of him. I talk in my sleep. I think he'll come. I think he's happy. I think he's lying. I think he's right. I think he's tired. I think I broke it. I think I did well. I think I know him. I think I know why. I think I know you. I think I like you. I think I love you. I think it matters. I think it will be. I think it'll snow. I think it's funny. I think it's great. I think that helps. I think that'll do. I think that's him. I think we can win. I think we made it. I think we're done. I think we're even. I think we're fine. I think you did it. I think you're fat. I think you're hot. I thought about it. I thought you knew. I thought you quit. I told him to come. I took care of him. I took off my coat. I took the day off. I took your advice. I totally disagree. I traveled on foot. I tried doing that. I tried everything. I tried not to cry. I tried to do that. I turned off my TV. I turned on the TV. I twisted my ankle. I unloaded the car. I unplugged the TV. I use it every day. I used to be a cop. I used to date him. I used to hate him. I used to hate you. I used to love her. I value my privacy. I voted for myself. I wake up at eight. I walked to school. I want a boyfriend. I want a challenge. I want a chess set. I want a green one. I want a low table. I want a new dress. I want a new knife. I want a pet tiger. I want an attorney. I want many things. I want my job back. I want my key back. I want my own room. I want the address. I want the details. I want this camera. I want this guitar. I want this to end. I want to be clear. I want to be happy. I want to be heard. I want to be loved. I want to be there. I want to die soon. I want to eat this. I want to end this. I want to enjoy it. I want to find him. I want to go there. I want to have fun. I want to help you. I want to hold you. I want to join you. I want to keep one. I want to kill him. I want to kiss him. I want to kiss you. I want to know how. I want to know now. I want to know why. I want to meet him. I want to see more. I want to see that. I want to see them. I want to see this. I want to sit down. I want to stop him. I want to talk now. I want to tell you. I want to try this. I want to use this. I want to warn you. I want what's mine. I want you to come. I want you to help. I want you to sing. I want you to stay. I want you to stop. I want you to talk. I want you to wait. I want you with me. I wanted red shoes. I wanted to change. I wanted to say no. I was a chubby kid. I was able to knit. I was almost right. I was asked to lie. I was at home then. I was at the party. I was being ironic. I was born in 1960. I was born in 1972. I was born in 1979. I was born in 1980. I was born in 1982. I was born in 1988. I was born to sell. I was busy all day. I was busy cooking. I was disappointed. I was disqualified. I was engaged once. I was expecting it! I was feeling blue. I was forced to go. I was getting cold. I was glad to help. I was having lunch. I was in Australia. I was in the house. I was in the water. I was interrogated. I was just curious. I was just kidding. I was just leaving. I was just teasing. I was just unlucky. I was married here. I was married once. I was nervous, too. I was not drinking. I was off that day. I was on the phone. I was only kidding. I was only teasing. I was paraphrasing. I was pretty drunk. I was proud of you. I was raised right. I was really bored. I was really upset. I was scared stiff. I was sound asleep. I was the only man. I was up all night. I was very careful. I was very jealous. I was very nervous. I was very patient. I was very thirsty. I was very unlucky. I was watching you. I was working late. I was worried, too. I was younger then. I wasn't born rich. I wasn't consulted. I wasn't dishonest. I wasn't gossiping. I wasn't listening. I wasn't satisfied. I wasn't told that. I wasn't very cold. I watch television. I watch TV all day. I weigh 130 pounds. I went there today. I went to the bank. I went to the park. I went to the room. I went to the shop. I will go on ahead. I will lose weight. I will protect you. I will read a book. I will wait a week. I wish I had a car. I wish I had a dog. I wish I had known. I wish I were dead. I wish I were rich. I wish I'd met her. I wish we had time. I wish you success. I woke up too late. I won the election. I won't assist you. I won't be coerced. I won't bother you. I won't confirm it. I won't follow you. I won't forget you. I won't get caught. I won't let you in. I won't lie to you. I won't say a word. I worked all night. I worked in Boston. I worked on a farm. I would enjoy that. I would love to go. I wouldn't do that. I would've done it. I would've said no. I wrote a cookbook. I wrote it for him. I, too, like candy. I'd be up for that. I'd better go home. I'd better go, too. I'd better see him. I'd forgotten that. I'd like some fish. I'd like to go now. I'd like to see it. I'd like to try it. I'd never hire him. I'd never hurt him. I'd never hurt you. I'd never say that. I'd rather not try. I'd think about it. Ignorance is bliss. I'll accompany you. I'll be in the car. I'll be right back. I'll be there soon. I'll bring it back. I'll buy a new one. I'll call the chef. I'll call the cops. I'll call you back. I'll call you soon. I'll come help you. I'll come tomorrow. I'll come with him. I'll come with you. I'll cover for you. I'll do as you say. I'll do it for you. I'll do that later. I'll do the dishes. I'll do what I can. I'll drink to that. I'll eat the apple. I'll explain later. I'll foot the bill. I'll get ready now. I'll get rid of it. I'll get the check. I'll give it a try. I'll give you this. I'll go downstairs. I'll go for a walk. I'll go get it now. I'll go get my car. I'll go next month. I'll handle things. I'll have the same. I'll help you pack. I'll introduce you. I'll know tomorrow. I'll listen to you. I'll make some tea. I'll meet with him. I'll miss you guys. I'll miss you, too. I'll never give up. I'll never make it. I'll pay for lunch. I'll play with you. I'll put on my cap. I'll read anything. I'll read the book. I'll remember that. I'll repair it now. I'll ring you back. I'll see him again. I'll see you again. I'll see you later. I'll see you there. I'll set the table. I'll shut the door. I'll stay involved. I'll stop by later. I'll stop gambling. I'll take a shower. I'll take anything. I'll take that one. I'll take the risk. I'll take this one. I'll take you home. I'll teach you one. I'll tell him that. I'll think it over. I'm a bit confused. I'm a city dweller. I'm a fast learner. I'm a fast swimmer. I'm a good guesser. I'm a good student. I'm a good teacher. I'm a little child. I'm a little dizzy. I'm a little drunk. I'm a little early. I'm a little rusty. I'm a little tipsy. I'm a little tired. I'm a little upset. I'm a lousy singer. I'm a mature adult. I'm a photographer. I'm a screenwriter. I'm a slow learner. I'm a student here. I'm a teacher here. I'm a teacher, too. I'm a tourist, too. I'm a truck driver. I'm about to leave. I'm afraid for you. I'm afraid I can't. I'm afraid of bats. I'm afraid of dogs. I'm alive and well. I'm all alone here. I'm almost through. I'm alone with him. I'm already in bed. I'm also a teacher. I'm always at home. I'm always careful. I'm always nervous. I'm always on time. I'm always thirsty. I'm always working. I'm an art student. I'm an early riser. I'm an old man now. I'm angry with her. I'm angry with him. I'm angry with you. I'm as busy as him. I'm as tall as him. I'm as tall as you. I'm at my parents'. I'm at the library. I'm back in prison. I'm being followed. I'm being harassed. I'm being promoted. I'm being punished. I'm being sensible. I'm bleeding badly. I'm bored to death. I'm busy on Monday. I'm busy right now. I'm buying a puppy. I'm claustrophobic. I'm coming at once. I'm coming for him. I'm coming for you. I'm counting on it. I'm digging a hole. I'm drinking juice. I'm drinking water. I'm eating a donut. I'm fairly certain. I'm feeling better. I'm feeling hungry. I'm free on Monday. I'm free on Sunday. I'm from Australia. I'm from Singapore. I'm gaining weight. I'm getting better. I'm getting hungry. I'm getting poorer. I'm getting sleepy. I'm giving it back. I'm glad I'm a man. I'm glad it's over. I'm glad you agree. I'm going downtown. I'm going for help. I'm going home now. I'm going in first. I'm going on a run. I'm going to be OK. I'm going to do it. I'm going to fight. I'm going to flunk. I'm going to leave. I'm going to relax. I'm going to sleep. I'm going to start. I'm going to study. I'm going upstairs. I'm going with him. I'm good at skiing. I'm good at soccer. I'm good at tennis. I'm happy to do it. I'm having a blast. I'm here and ready. I'm here to listen. I'm here, aren't I? I'm holding a book. I'm in a good mood. I'm in bad trouble. I'm in bed reading. I'm in big trouble. I'm in charge here. I'm in good health. I'm in the bathtub. I'm in trouble now. I'm just a teacher. I'm just a tourist. I'm just beginning. I'm late for lunch. I'm late, aren't I? I'm laying you off. I'm learning music. I'm leaving Boston. I'm letting you go. I'm making a movie. I'm making popcorn. I'm married to him. I'm missing a sock. I'm no one special. I'm not a Canadian. I'm not a criminal. I'm not a magician. I'm not a murderer. I'm not a pacifist. I'm not a rich man. I'm not afraid now. I'm not asking him. I'm not asleep yet. I'm not busy today. I'm not courageous. I'm not dating him. I'm not delusional. I'm not denying it. I'm not doing that. I'm not famous yet. I'm not getting up. I'm not going away. I'm not going back. I'm not going home. I'm not good at it. I'm not happy here. I'm not hungry now. I'm not hungry yet. I'm not illiterate. I'm not in trouble. I'm not infallible. I'm not inflexible. I'm not interested. I'm not invincible. I'm not late, am I? I'm not mad at you. I'm not old enough. I'm not overweight. I'm not photogenic. I'm not quite sure. I'm not quite well. I'm not saying why. I'm not that crazy. I'm not that drunk. I'm not that happy. I'm not that lucky. I'm not that naive. I'm not that naïve. I'm not very brave. I'm not very happy. I'm not very smart. I'm not very tired. I'm not your enemy. I'm not your slave. I'm now very tired. I'm off duty today. I'm off to the gym. I'm older than him. I'm on the balcony. I'm out of control. I'm over the shock. I'm poor at French. I'm probably wrong. I'm quite busy now. I'm reading a book. I'm reading it now. I'm ready to begin. I'm ready to fight. I'm ready to start. I'm really careful. I'm really curious. I'm really serious. I'm really shocked. I'm really unhappy. I'm really worried. I'm sad and lonely. I'm saying nothing. I'm scared of dogs. I'm seeing someone. I'm seldom at home. I'm selling my car. I'm short of money. I'm sick of French. I'm so embarrassed. I'm somewhat dizzy. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for this. I'm sorry I'm late. I'm sorry, I can't. I'm still a member. I'm still in shape. I'm still in shock. I'm still learning. I'm still not sure. I'm still positive. I'm still the boss. I'm still too weak. I'm suddenly tired. I'm supporting you. I'm supposed to go. I'm taking a break. I'm taking off now. I'm talking to you. I'm terminally ill. I'm terribly sorry. I'm the guilty one. I'm thrilled to go. I'm too busy to go. I'm trying my best. I'm trying to rest. I'm trying to work. I'm twice your age. I'm unenthusiastic. I'm used to it now. I'm using that cup. I'm very ambitious. I'm very concerned. I'm very contented. I'm very forgetful. I'm very fortunate. I'm very happy now. I'm very impatient. I'm very impressed. I'm very motivated. I'm very satisfied. I'm very surprised. I'm very tired now. I'm wide awake now. I'm working harder. I'm writing a book. I'm writing a song. I'm writing to him. Into the mountains. Is alice available? Is anyone here yet? Is anyone in there? Is anyone on board? Is anything broken? Is Boston far away? Is breakfast ready? Is everybody happy? Is everybody ready? Is everyone hungry? Is everything okay? Is Fox News biased? Is he back already? Is he studying now? Is he your teacher? Is it a compliment? Is it a nice place? Is it all paid for? Is it already open? Is it an emergency? Is it cold outside? Is it five already? Is it large enough? Is it made of iron? Is it satisfactory? Is it that obvious? Is it that serious? Is it worth fixing? Is she coming, too? Is she your mother? Is she your sister? Is something wrong? Is that a new lamp? Is that a question? Is that a squirrel? Is that deliberate? Is that depressing? Is that even legal? Is that gun loaded? Is that not enough? Is that not normal? Is that real blood? Is that really you? Is that the future? Is that too little? Is that understood? Is that your house? Is the book boring? Is the bridge safe? Is the dog chained? Is the horse black? Is the house ready? Is the window open? Is there a message? Is there a milkman? Is there a problem? Is there any sugar? Is there hot water? Is this a bad sign? Is this bike yours? Is this book yours? Is this everything? Is this place safe? Is this recyclable? Is this seat empty? Is this seat taken? Is this story true? Is this table okay? Is this your apple? Is this your child? Is this your house? Is this your lunch? Is this your money? Is this your phone? Is this your purse? Is tomorrow Monday? Is your gun loaded? Is your room clean? Isn't his name him? Isn't it delicious? Isn't it sickening? Isn't she a doctor? Isn't that amazing? Isn't that awesome? Isn't that curious? Isn't that illegal? Isn't that obvious? Isn't that our job? Isn't that unusual? Isn't this amazing? Isn't this illegal? It all makes sense. It almost happened. It breaks my heart. It came to nothing. It can be improved. It can be repaired. It can't be helped. It can't get worse. It changed my life. It changed nothing. It comes from cows. It could be a hoax. It could be a trap. It could be anyone. It could be better. It could be deadly. It could get tense. It couldn't be him. It didn't end well. It didn't work out. It does get boring. It does get easier. It feels like home. It feels like rain. It gives you money? It happened before. It has no parallel. It has to be there. It helped me a lot. It hurt really bad. It is a black hole. It is a long story. It is almost three. It is already dark. It is cloudy today. It is dark outside. It is his decision. It is Monday today. It is of great use. It is raining hard. It is really cheap. It is too long ago. It isn't expensive. It isn't important. It isn't like that. It keeps happening. It leaves at 12:15. It looks delicious. It looks like rain. It looks like snow. It looks very good. It looks very nice. It makes sense now. It might be a trap. It might be enough. It must be a dream. It must be removed. It rained for days. It really happened. It really was hard. It saved our lives. It seems worthless. It smells like him. It snowed a little. It snowed all week. It snowed for days. It sounds familiar. It sounds like him. It started to rain. It started to snow. It took us all day. It turned out well. It was a bad movie. It was a dream job. It was a fun night. It was a good idea. It was a hard exam. It was a lucky win. It was a nightmare. It was a sad story. It was a sunny day. It was a tradition. It was about money. It was all planned. It was all so easy. It was an accident. It was astonishing. It was complicated. It was easy to fix. It was frightening. It was frustrating. It was good enough. It was handcrafted. It was in the news. It was in this box. It was interesting. It was just a joke. It was just a kiss. It was just stupid. It was kind of fun. It was mesmerizing. It was my decision. It was nearly noon. It was new in 2003. It was no accident. It was only a joke. It was pitch-black. It was preventable. It was quiet again. It was quite funny. It was really cold. It was really dark. It was really good. It was really neat. It was really nice. It was sort of fun. It was still there. It was that simple. It was their fault. It was tomato soup. It was unavoidable. It was very simple. It was very stuffy. It was worse today. It was worth a try. It was your choice. It wasn't my fault. It wasn't personal. It wasn't relevant. It wasn't that big. It wasn't too soon. It wasn't very fun. It won't last long. It won't take long. Italy is in Europe. Italy isn't Greece. It'll be a big day. It'll be all right. It'll be dark soon. It'll be invisible. It'll be over soon. It'll have to wait. It'll never happen. It'll soon be dark. It's a bad example. It's a big company. It's a big concern. It's a big country. It's a bit extreme. It's a coincidence. It's a corner unit. It's a cruel world. It's a Cuban cigar. It's a distraction. It's a French word. It's a funny movie. It's a good camera. It's a good choice. It's a good policy. It's a good school. It's a good system. It's a great price. It's a great start. It's a happy thing. It's a lot of work. It's a possibility. It's a pretty flag. It's a proven fact. It's a red herring. It's a small world. It's a strange one. It's a stupid idea. It's a stupid rule. It's a team effort. It's a typo. Sorry. It's a vague story. It's a work of art. It's all our fault. It's all up to you. It's almost summer. It's already seven. It's an experiment. It's an investment. It's an old custom. It's an olive tree. It's at the corner. It's badly damaged. It's beautiful out. It's beyond reason. It's big, isn't it? It's booby-trapped. It's bound to rain. It's cold out here. It's crowded today. It's disappointing. It's disconcerting. It's far from here. It's far from over. It's far too small. It's for my family. It's for my friend. It's fun to travel. It's getting there. It's getting worse. It's going to rain. It's good training. It's got to be now. It's gotten better. It's heartbreaking. It's hot down here. It's hot, isn't it? It's in california. It's in the fridge. It's in the garage. It's just a rabbit. It's just midnight. It's just not fair. It's just not safe. It's just too soon. It's kind of funny. It's made of brass. It's merely a joke. It's my first time. It's my last offer. It's nice and cool. It's nice and warm. It's not a disease. It's not a holiday. It's not a problem. It's not even true. It's not expensive! It's not important. It's not just that. It's not like that. It's not my choice. It's not necessary. It's not our fault. It's not pertinent. It's not safe here. It's not that cold. It's not that deep. It's not that hard. It's not that nice. It's not too early. It's not too small. It's not up to you. It's not very easy. It's not very good. It's now your turn. It's on the corner. It's our only hope. It's our only show. It's pretty simple. It's probably true. It's raining again! It's raining again. It's raining there. It's raining today. It's rather ironic. It's rather unique. It's really boring. It's really bright. It's really simple. It's rude to stare. It's sad, but true. It's six years old. It's snowing again. It's snowing there. It's snowing today. It's so impersonal. It's so improbable. It's something new. It's started again. It's still crowded. It's still immoral. It's still raining. It's still snowing. It's the next exit. It's the same here. It's the same wine. It's the wrong one. It's time to do it. It's time to leave. It's time to party. It's time to sleep. It's too dangerous! It's too dangerous. It's too difficult. It's too expensive. It's totally wrong. It's uncomfortable. It's unforgettable. It's very alarming. It's very cold now. It's very exciting. It's very hot here. It's very unlikely. It's very valuable. It's way too heavy. It's well worth it. It's your decision. I've already tried. I've been all over. I've been deceived. I've been drinking. I've been laid off. I've been promoted. I've caught a cold. I've cut my finger. I've done all that. I've found the key. I've gained weight. I've got a problem. I've got big hands. I've got good news. I've got long hair. I've got no choice. I've got something. I've got the money. I've got to go now. I've got to see it. I've gotten better. I've heard nothing. I've just seen him. I've learned a lot. I've lost my watch. I've misjudged you. I've never met her. I've never met him. I've never seen it. I've paid the bill. I've put on weight. I've said too much. I've seen all that. I've seen Mt. Fuji. I've seen them all. I've seen too much. Jam comes in a jar. Judge for yourself. Just do what I did. Just do what I say. Just don't drop it. Just get down here. Just give it a try. Just park anywhere. Just say yes or no. Just start talking. Just throw it away. Just wait a second. Just water, please. Keep a low profile. Keep an eye on him. Keep off the grass! Keep off the grass. Keep out of my way. Keep the door open. Keep your hands up. Keep your head low. Keep your promises. Keep your shirt on. Keep your shoes on. Knock yourself out. Knowledge is power. Laundry is a chore. Laws are necessary. Leave it all to me. Leave me alone now. Leave my car alone. Leaves are falling. Lesson Two is easy. Let go of the rope. Let her replace it. Let him pay for it. Let me borrow that. Let me explain why. Let me go with you. Let me grab my bag. Let me handle that. Let me handle this. Let me have a look. Let me look at you. Let me pay tonight. Let me rephrase it. Let me take a look. Let me verify that. Let us do the work. Let us out of here. Let's all help him. Let's buy this one. Let's check it out. Let's do something. Let's face reality. Let's find out why. Let's get cracking! Let's get divorced. Let's get off here. Let's go back home. Let's have a drink. Let's hide in here. Let's hit the road. Let's hit the sack. Let's just go home. Let's keep looking. Let's make a trade. Let's meet at 2:30. Let's meet at 6:30. Let's move the bed. Let's not squabble. Let's not watch TV. Let's sit up front. Let's skip dessert. Let's speak French. Let's stay focused. Let's study French. Let's take a break. Let's take a train. Let's take it easy. Let's take the bus. Let's talk outside. Let's try to sleep. Let's wait a while. Let's wait an hour. Let's wait outside. Let's write a book. Life is so strange. Life is very short. Lilies smell sweet. Listen, all of you. Look at it closely. Look at my new car. Look at that house. Look at this photo. Look at this sheet. Look at this stuff. Look at your hands. Look in the fridge. Look in the mirror. Look up at the sky. Look what happened. Look what I caught. Look who's talking! Look who's talking. Look! She's coming! Look, it's snowing! Love doesn't exist. Love is everything. Love is in the air. Love is irrational. Love is not enough. Love your neighbor. Luck doesn't exist. Luck is against me. Luckily, it worked. Make love, not war. Mars has two moons. May God reward you. May I call you him? May I have a drink? May I have the key? May I open the box? May I pay by check? May I run with you? May I sit with you? May I speak to him? May I speak to you? May I take a photo? May I use this cup? May I use this pen? May I watch TV now? Maybe another time. Maybe he likes you. Maybe I could help. Maybe it was a cat. Maybe it will snow. Maybe it's destiny. Maybe they gave up. Maybe they're busy. Maybe you're right. Meet me in an hour. Milk is nutritious. Mind if I join you? Mistakes were made. Monday's a holiday. Monopolies are bad. Move back a little. Move out of my way. Music is universal. My answer is final. My arm still hurts. My arms are aching. My battery is dead. My boots are muddy. My brother is rich. My budget is tight. My car is a Toyota. My car won't start. My cat meows a lot. My coach helped me. My computer is new. My dad just called. My dad was a coach. My dog is pregnant. My dog is very old. My door was closed. My dream came true. My dress is ruined. My eyes are closed. My eyes feel itchy. My family is small. My father is quiet. My father was busy. My friend was shot. My fuel line broke. My gamble paid off. My garden is small. My hair's too long. My hands are dirty. My hands were full. My hands were numb. My house is a mess. My husband is lazy. My jeans won't fit. My knife is broken. My legs feel heavy. My legs still hurt. My lips are sealed. My mailbox is full. My mind is a blank. My mind was racing. My mother is angry. My mother is crazy. My mother loves me. My nose is running. My nose is too big. My opinion is this. My parents are old. My parents love me. My question is why. My radio is broken. My right leg hurts. My room faces east. My shirt is orange. My shoes are brown. My socks are dirty. My stomach growled. My stomach is full. My teeth are white. My turn comes next. My watch is broken. My watch says 2:30. My wife cooks well. My wife hates cats. My wife is cooking. My wife loves cats. My wife's pregnant. My window was open. Need anything else? Neither is correct. Never ever give up. Never give up hope. No deal was struck. No one believed me. No one believed us. No one believes me. No one can do that. No one can hear us. No one can help me. No one can help us. No one can stop me. No one can stop us. No one followed me. No one followed us. No one is at fault. No one is immortal. No one is innocent. No one is laughing. No one is speaking. No one is thrilled. No one is to leave. No one looks happy. No one noticed him. No one respects me. No one saw a thing. No one thinks that. No one was at home. No one was injured. No one was present. No one was with me. No one will see us. No one will suffer. No one's been hurt. No one's buying it. No one's convinced. No one's listening. No one's safe here. No, it's dark pink! No, it's earth day. No, it's not there. No, please tell me. Nobody believes me. Nobody can beat me. Nobody can help me. Nobody can help us. Nobody can stop it. Nobody can stop me! Nobody got injured. Nobody here smokes. Nobody lives there. Nobody noticed him. Nobody understands. Nobody volunteered. Nobody walks in LA. Nobody wants a war. Nobody was injured. Nobody watches her. Nobody will notice. Nobody's been hurt. Not a soul is here. Nothing is forever. Nothing is missing. Nothing is perfect. Nothing is planned. Nothing is strange. Nothing is working. Nothing went wrong. Nothing's going on. Nothing's the same. Now everyone knows. Now I'm in trouble. Now I'm used to it. Now I'm wide awake. Now is your chance. Now it is official. Now it's your turn. Now's not the time. Obey your teachers. Of course i'm sure. Of course they are. Oh! That's too bad. Oh, that's a shame. OK, I get the idea. Once is not enough. One of us is wrong. Open your suitcase. Order was restored. Our car broke down. Our cat is missing. Our house is yours. Our project failed. Out of my way, boy. Owls have big eyes. Owls hunt at night. Pandas love bamboo. Paper burns easily. Peel the cucumbers. People are strange. People are talking. People like my mom. Pick me up at 2:30. Pick up your trash. Please call a taxi. Please call him up. Please call me him. Please come inside. Please do as I say. Please do that now. Please don't do it. Please don't shoot. Please don't shout. Please get dressed. Please give me one. Please have a seat. Please let me know. Please let me stay. Please let us know. Please look for it. Please make coffee. Please make my bed. Please repair this. Please shake hands. Please sing a song. Please step inside. Please stop crying. Please take a bath. Please take a seat. Please wait for me. Poodles bark a lot. Pray for all of us. Prices have jumped. Push the door open. Put away the bread. Put away your toys. Put down the knife. Put down the rifle. Put it on the desk. Put it on the wall. Put the book there. Put the rifle down. Put your helmet on. Put your toys away. Quit joking around. Ready! Get set! Go! Real men drink tea. Relax for a second. Remove that jacket. Remove the bandage. Return immediately. Run for your lives! Saturn is a planet. Save it till later. Save your strength. School is over now. Schools are closed. Schools were built. Sea water is salty. See you guys later. See you in October. Send it by airmail. Send me a postcard. Shake before using. Shall we stop soon? Shaving takes time. She almost drowned. She always says no. She ate her dinner. She became a nurse. She became a woman. She began to sweat. She blew her lines. She bought chicken. She broke my heart. She came to my aid. She came to see me. She could not swim. She cried bitterly. She did a good job. She did not listen. She didn't show up. She died yesterday. She does not smoke. She gave it to him. She gave me a doll. She glanced around. She goes to school. She had no brother. She has brown eyes. She has even teeth. She has green eyes. She has more books. She has no enemies. She has no manners. She has seven sons. She has short hair. She has small feet. She has three kids. She heard him sing. She invited him in. She is a kind girl. She is a poor cook. She is a sorceress. She is always busy. She is an American. She is from France. She is going on 35. She is helping him. She is kind to him. She is kissing him. She is my daughter. She is over twenty. She is pigeon-toed. She is quite angry. She is really cute. She is resting now. She is unconscious. She is very bright. She is very pretty. She isn't here now. She kept on crying. She leaped for joy. She left for Paris. She left me a note. She likes sleeping. She listens to him. She lives in Kyoto. She lives with him. She looked excited. She looked ghostly. She looks confused. She looks familiar. She looks lonesome. She loves antiques. She loves children. She loves shopping. She made her point. She made him do it. She made him happy. She made me a cake. She made me a star. She makes me happy. She needs our help. She owns few books. She picked flowers. She pointed at him. She probably knows. She put on her hat. She runs a charity. She sat next to me. She seems friendly. She shook her head. She smiled happily. She so wants to go. She speaks Chinese. She speaks quickly. She speaks Russian. She started crying. She threatened him. She wants to dance. She was a bit late. She was all smiles. She was born blind. She was born lucky. She was in a hurry. She was kind to me. She was laughed at. She was making tea. She will come soon. She's a big teaser. She's a smart girl. She's a supermodel. She's a sweet girl. She's an alcoholic. She's at a meeting. She's eating fruit. She's from Somalia. She's just a child. She's my classmate. She's my godmother. She's my professor. She's not a doctor. She's not too tall. She's only a child. She's thirty-three. Should I help them? Should we call him? Should we continue? Should we help him? Show me an example. Show me everything. Show me what to do. Show me your hands. Show me your watch. Shut off the water. Shut up and listen! Shut up and listen. Sleep is necessary. Slip on your shoes. Snails move slowly. So how mad are you? So what's going on? So, do you like it? Some juice, please. Some of us hate it. Some water, please. Somebody is eating. Somebody's singing. Someone has to win. Someone is singing. Someone was coming! Someone will do it. Something happened. Something is wrong. Something's coming. Sounds like a plan. Speak for yourself. Speak more quietly. Stand back, please. Stay here with him. Stay out of my way! Stay out of my way. Stay where you are. Step aside, please. Stick to the facts. Stick to your plan. Stop at the corner. Stop being so nice. Stop correcting me. Stop dating losers! Stop joking around. Stop looking at me. Stop making a fuss. Stop me if you can. Stop or I'll shoot. Stop staring at me. Stop that nonsense. Stop this nonsense. Stop where you are. Stop yelling at me. Stop your nonsense! Stop. That tickles. Strive to be happy. Sushi is delicious. Take a closer look. Take a deep breath. Take a sip of this. Take away this box. Take her to the OR. Take off your coat. Take off your mask. Take out the trash. Take that box away! Take the next left. Take them with you. Take this medicine. Take what you like. Take what you need. Take what you want. Talk to my lawyers. Taxes are too high. Tell me everything. Tell me what to do. Tell me your names. Tell us what to do. Thank you for that. Thank you for this. Thanks for calling. Thanks for helping. Thanks for nothing. Thanks for the tea. Thanks for the tip. Thanks for waiting. That belongs to me. That belongs to us. That book is small. That can't be true. That didn't happen. That feels amazing. That guy annoys me. That happened here. That happens a lot. That house is mine. That is good to me. That is intriguing. That is my opinion. That is not my pen. That is our father. That is our school. That is surprising. That isn't a tiger. That isn't allowed. That isn't complex. That isn't ketchup. That job paid well. That just happened. That made me laugh. That makes me sick. That man ate bread. That man is strong. That might be true. That never changes. That never happens. That ought to help. That seat is taken. That sounded weird. That sounds stupid. That sounds urgent. That surprised him. That was a mistake. That was a problem. That was a warning. That was delicious. That was different. That was fantastic. That was hilarious. That was last week. That was mentioned. That was my finger. That was my intent. That was promising. That was very easy. That was very good. That was very hard. That was very rude. That was years ago. That will be funny. That won't be easy. That won't help us. That would be cool. That would be fine. That would be good. That would be hard. That would be nice. That'll have to do. That'll never work. That's a good deal. That's a good idea! That's a good idea. That's a good joke. That's a good move. That's a good plan. That's a good sign. That's a man's job. That's a nice coat. That's a nice song. That's a total lie. That's all for now. That's all we know. That's all we need. That's all we want. That's all you get. That's an old joke. That's an ugly tie. That's devastating. That's even better. That's fair enough. That's for suckers. That's good advice. That's good enough. That's hard to say. That's how life is. That's interesting. That's just as bad. That's kind of you. That's my business. That's my daughter. That's my suitcase. That's my umbrella. That's no accident. That's no surprise. That's not a crime. That's not a tiger. That's not allowed. That's not for him. That's not for you. That's not healthy. That's not helping. That's not ketchup. That's not my call. That's not my name. That's not our job. That's not unusual. That's nothing new. That's OK with him. That's one of mine. That's one of ours. That's one of them. That's our problem. That's really cool. That's really cute. That's really good. That's really nice. That's so annoying. That's so immature. That's so juvenile. That's so pathetic. That's the biggest. That's the maximum. That's the message. That's the problem. That's the reality. That's the trigger. That's true enough. That's unavoidable. That's unfortunate. That's unimportant. That's unrealistic. That's very clever. That's very simple. That's what counts. That's what I hope. That's what I like. That's what I said. That's what I want. That's what I wish. That's what we saw. That's why I asked. That's your choice. The air seems damp. The alarm went off. The answer was yes. The apples are red. The area was quiet. The attempt failed. The axle is broken. The baby is asleep. The baby is crying. The baby was naked. The bar was packed. The barn was empty. The barn's on fire. The barrel is full. The battery's dead. The beach is empty. The bird flew away. The bottle is full. The boy is jumping. The boy is thirsty. The boy was silent. The boys are noisy. The bread is fresh. The bread is stale. The buzzer sounded. The car broke down. The car hit a tree. The car isn't here. The case is closed. The cat is meowing. The chance is gone. The child is dirty. The clock is wrong. The clock says two. The coast is clear. The coffee is cold. The coffee's ready. The concert's over. The crow flew away. The damage is done. The danger is over. The disco is empty. The dog is barking. The dog is jumping. The dog is panting. The dog looks sick. The dog seems sick. The dog wants meat. The dogs scared us. The door blew open. The door blew shut. The door is closed. The door is locked. The doorknob broke. The doors are open. The doors are shut. The dress is green. The earth is round. The economy is bad. The First World War The flame went out. The floor gave way. The floor is dirty. The floor is muddy. The floor was cold. The fog has lifted. The fruit went bad. The fuse has blown. The game is rigged. The girl is lonely. The girls gossiped. The glass is clean. The glass is dirty. The glass is empty. The house caved in. The house is clean. The house is empty. The house is white. The ice has melted. The ice is melting. The idea isn't bad. The idea isn't new. The king is coming. The knife is dirty. The lake is frozen. The law is the law. The light is green. The light went out. The lights are out. The lock is broken. The meat is frozen. The men are coming. The men go to work. The milk went sour. The moon is bright. The mouse squealed. The movie was good. The night is young. The night was cool. The ocean was calm. The old dog barked. The only way is up. The others laughed. The paint's drying. The pan is too hot. The paper is white. The park was empty. The parrot is dead. The patch has glue. The path is direct. The place is empty. The plan backfired. The plate is dirty. The pond is frozen. The power went out. The price is right. The printer jammed. The race was fixed. The road is closed. The rock feels wet. The room was empty. The room was quiet. The secret got out. The server is down. The ship is at sea. The shirts are dry. The signal was red. The skirt is green. The sky brightened. The sky cleared up. The snow is melted. The soldiers fired. The spider is dead. The spoon is dirty. The stamp came off. The stars appeared. The stars came out. The store's closed. The story was true. The summer is over. The sun is setting. The sun is shining. The sun was bright. The table is green. The tag is missing. The telephone rang. The thief ran away. The thief ran fast. The threat is real. The tire leaks air. The train is early. The tree fell down. The water is clean. The water was blue. The water was cold. The water was warm. The waves are high. The weather is bad. The wind blew hard. The wind died away. The window is open. The woman is naked. The woman is ready. The wood is rotten. The world is small. Their answer is no. Then what happened? There are no rules. There goes our bus. There is a problem. There is no charge. There is no choice. There is no escape. There is one catch. There is some wind. There may be a way. There was a winner. There was no hurry. There was no music. There was no sound. There were no jobs. There you go again. There're no lights. There's a big hole. There's a day left. There's a gas leak. There's no mistake. There's no problem. There's no urgency. There's no way out. There's still hope. There's still time. These are his pens. These are my books. These are my terms. These are our kids. These aren't words. These belong to me. These came for you. These cars are big. These dogs are big. These pens are his. They adopted a kid. They all can drive. They all have come. They all have kids. They all looked up. They almost got us. They are all alike. They are both good. They are exhausted. They are impatient. They are neighbors. They are not tired. They are too close. They are very kind. They are wrestlers. They aren't hungry. They aren't stupid. They asked me here. They can afford it. They can't do that. They can't do this. They can't get out. They can't hurt me. They can't see you. They can't stop me. They crept forward. They didn't listen. They didn't pay me. They didn't see it. They don't know me. They don't know us. They don't like me. They don't want it. They don't want us. They eat chocolate. They finished 13th. They forced me out. They found nothing. They gave it to me. They got the prize. They had a meeting. They have families. They have hostages. They have no money. They kept drinking. They know about it. They know who I am. They laughed at me. They laughed at us. They left me alone. They left together. They like to dance. They live in peace. They live in tents. They look confused. They look relieved. They looked around. They made him work. They made me do it. They made the goal. They make me laugh. They mean business. They met in secret. They must be happy. They need a lawyer. They need our help. They never existed. They never gave up. They never give up. They never said no. They never shut up. They never stopped. They probably will. They really did it. They say he's sick. They spoke briefly. They stole my idea. They understand us. They walked around. They want tax cuts. They want the best. They want you dead. They went together. They were all busy. They were all here. They were attacked. They were fearless. They were murdered. They were peaceful. They were sleeping. They were soldiers. They were swimming. They were tortured. They weren't there. They will not pass! They won that game. They won't be shot. They won't find it. They won't help us. They won't hurt us. They won't make it. They work at night. They work too much. They'll be pleased. They'll come to us. They'll never know. They'll understand. They're all guilty. They're all hungry. They're all normal. They're both right. They're carnations. They're Christians. They're coming now. They're disposable. They're doing fine. They're downstairs. They're everywhere. They're foreigners. They're handcuffed. They're in the car. They're in trouble. They're incredible. They're just words. They're leaving us. They're mad at you. They're my cousins. They're my friends. They're not coming. They're not so bad. They're not stupid. They're part of us. They're tough guys. They're unreliable. They're very happy. They're very smart. They've fooled you. They've had a talk. They've had enough. They've lied to me. Think about it, OK? This apple is sour. This book is heavy. This book is small. This book is yours. This boy is my son. This cake is sweet. This can't be true. This chair is ugly. This clock is mine. This coat fits you. This costs nothing. This dog is shaggy. This dog runs fast. This door's locked. This fork is dirty. This game is fixed. This hat isn't new. This house is mine. This I have to see. This is a bad idea. This is a bad sign. This is a big deal. This is a big help. This is a bus stop. This is a disaster. This is a good car. This is a hard job. This is a hospital. This is a painting. This is a road map. This is a surprise. This is a triangle. This is acceptable. This is all I have. This is all I know. This is all I want. This is almost new. This is astounding. This is classified. This is depressing. This is disgusting. This is disturbing. This is from Spain. This is how I feel. This is impossible. This is incredible. This is irrelevant. This is just water. This is most of it. This is my bicycle. This is my brother. This is my husband. This is my kitchen. This is my new car. This is my problem. This is my project. This is news to me. This is not a game. This is not a trap. This is not enough. This is not for me. This is not my car. This is not my day. This is not normal. This is not so fun. This is outlandish. This is outrageous. This is plagiarism. This is pretty bad. This is really bad. This is really big. This is really low. This is really sad. This is refreshing. This is remarkable. This is ridiculous! This is ridiculous. This is so awkward. This is surprising. This is suspicious. This is top secret. This is unbearable. This is unexpected. This is very cheap. This is very fresh. This is very salty. This is way better. This is your doing. This is your fault. This is your house. This is your share. This isn't a party. This isn't a tiger. This isn't for him. This isn't for you. This isn't helping. This isn't my home. This isn't serious. This isn't unusual. This isn't working. This joke is crude. This knife is dull. This money is mine. This one is bigger. This one is for us. This one's for you. This one's from me. This one's my room. This one's no good. This ought to help. This pencil is red. This pizza is cold. This room is empty. This room is quiet. This seat is taken. This seems to help. This should be fun. This soil is moist. This story is true. This time I'll pay. This was a mistake. This was avoidable. This was very hard. This was your idea. This will be great. This will cost ??0. This won't be easy. This won't be hard. This won't help us. Those are my books. Those are my pants. Those aren't tacos. Those belong to me. Those colors clash. Those dogs are big. Three were wounded. Tie your shoelaces. Tighten the screws. Tighten this screw. Time is on my side. Times are changing. Times have changed. Today is a holiday. Today is a hot day. Today is very cold. Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow is payday. Tomorrow is Sunday. Tomorrow's no good. Too bad i was busy. Try not to be late. Try not to get wet. Try to act natural. Try to concentrate. Try to remain calm. Tuck your shirt in. Turn off the alarm. Turn off the light. Turn off the radio. Turn off the water. Turn on the lights. Turn the sound off. Turn the volume up. Turn up the volume. Uranus is a planet. Use your instincts. Wait just a minute. Wait just a moment. Wait just a second. Wait till it dries. War affects us all. Was anybody killed? Was her story true? Was his story true? Was I seen leaving? Was it all a dream? Was it an accident? Was it complicated? Was it interesting? Was my letter sent? Was that an insult? Was that fun to do? Was that not clear? Was that your idea? Was that your plan? Was the movie good? Was the soup tasty? Was this your idea? Wasn't that enough? Watch the prisoner. Watch your fingers! Watch your fingers. Watch your luggage. Watching TV is fun. Water is important. We adopted a child. We all cried a lot. We all felt hungry. We also found this. We are busy people. We are watching TV. We aren't children. We argued politics. We ate some apples. We basically agree. We better be going. We both were tired. We came to see you. We can do that now. We can handle that. We can protect him. We can rely on him. We can worry later. We can't afford it. We can't be killed. We can't do it now. We can't help that. We can't leave him. We can't leave now. We can't stay here. We can't stop here. We can't talk here. We can't turn back. We chartered a bus. We chatted briefly. We considered that. We did it together. We didn't complain. We didn't find him. We didn't kill him. We do not know her. We do not know him. We do what we want. We don't have kids. We don't have long. We don't have that. We don't know that. We don't like rain. We don't live here. We don't need that. We don't need them. We don't talk much. We don't trust him. We don't want that. We drank all night. We drank some wine. We drove for miles. We enjoyed skating. We feel frustrated. We followed orders. We found her alive. We found him alive. We found something. We found them here. We gave it our all. We got a flat tire. We grow wheat here. We had fun with it. We had lunch early. We had our reasons. We hate each other. We have a big yard. We have a contract. We have a deadline. We have a prisoner. We have a question. We have a surprise. We have ample food. We have everything. We have lots to do. We have Monday off. We have more to do. We have no comment. We have no secrets. We have our orders. We have three boys. We have three dogs. We have three kids. We have three sons. We have to act now. We have to do that. We have to do this. We have to stop it. We have work to do. We haven't met yet. We heard a gunshot. We just ate dinner. We kept them quiet. We knew you'd come. We know about that. We know each other. We know everything. We know our rights. We know the reason. We know what to do. We know what works. We know who did it. We listen to music. We live in a house. We live over there. We look ridiculous. We lost our chance. We love each other. We love our school. We love what we do. We made a decision. We made a good buy. We made it on time. We made sacrifices. We made sure of it. We made you a cake. We may be too late. We missed the exit. We moved last year. We must be careful. We must follow him. We must talk first. We mustn't be late. We mustn't do that. We need a strategy. We need assistance. We need each other. We need everything. We need extra help. We need more space. We need more sugar. We need some money. We need that money. We need to do more. We need to do this. We need volunteers. We needed this win. We prayed together. We ran in the park. We ran out of food. We really need you. We remained silent. We sacrifice a lot. We saved your life. We saw this coming. We saw you come in. We sell everything. We should call him. We should hang out. We should help him. We should sit down. We should try that. We slept in a tent. We started singing. We started talking. We started to walk. We still have time. We stopped to talk. We studied English. We swam in the sea. We talk frequently. We talked about it. We took a mud bath. We understand that. We understand this. We want more money. We want to be fair. We want to go home. We want to hear it. We want to see him. We want to see you. We want to take it. We washed our feet. We watched a movie. We went for a walk. We went to a movie. We went to the zoo. We were all asleep. We were both drunk. We were both tired. We were both wrong. We were having fun. We were here first. We were in a hurry. We were just going. We were just lucky. We were passengers. We were so worried. We were there, too. We were undefeated. We were very close. We were very happy. We were very lucky. We were very tired. We weren't invited. We won't be judged. We won't stay long. We worked together. Wear a jacket, too. We'd like to leave. Welcome to my home. Welcome to my life. We'll all be there. We'll all miss you. We'll be home soon. We'll be just fine. We'll be neighbors. We'll convince him. We'll cook for you. We'll decide later. We'll finish later. We'll get this one. We'll give it back. We'll help you out. We'll let you know. We'll look at that. We'll pray for you. We'll wait a while. Well, listen to me. Well, now you know. We're a big family. We're all born mad. We're all infected. We're all students. We're all the same. We're almost broke. We're almost ready. We're almost there. We're already late. We're always right. We're best friends. We're both writers. We're close enough. We're closed today. We're conservative. We're contributing. We're disappointed. We're disorganized. We're done talking. We're eating bread. We're enthusiastic. We're finally free. We're going inside. We're going to try. We're halfway home. We're having lunch. We're here for him. We're here for you. We're here to help. We're honeymooning. We're housesitting. We're ignoring him. We're in agreement. We're just friends. We're just friends? We're just nervous. We're just talking. We're leaving here. We're making money. We're nearly there. We're not dead yet. We're not doing it. We're not done yet. We're not fighting. We're not finished. We're not free yet. We're not involved. We're not open yet. We're not partners. We're not soldiers. We're not speaking. We're not stopping. We're not students. We're not sure yet. We're not watching. We're off tomorrow. We're on your side. We're only friends. We're out of candy. We're out of money. We're out of stock. We're out of sugar. We're overreacting. We're partners now. We're pretty smart. We're pretty tight. We're pulling back. We're really angry. We're really drunk. We're really lucky. We're running away. We're running late. We're safe for now. We're saving lives. We're slowing down. We're staying here. We're still a team. We're still active. We're studying now. We're sure of that. We're the Jacksons. We're the same age. Were they with you? We're turning back. We're under attack. We're unprejudiced. We're very curious. We're very excited. We're very serious. We're volunteering. We're wasting time. We're with the FBI. Were you born here? Were you listening? Were you two close? We're your friends. We've all got ears. We've been friends. We've been patient. We've been spotted. We've changed that. We've done nothing. We've forgiven you. We've gone too far. We've got to hurry. We've got to leave. We've just arrived. We've just started. We've lost contact. Whales are mammals. What a big pumpkin! What a clever idea! What a coincidence! What a great party! What a long flight! What a lot of pens! What a lovely doll! What a mean fellow! What a nice family! What a perfect day! What a pretty girl! What a small world! What a strange dog! What a strange guy! What a strange man! What a strong wind! What a total idiot! What am I here for? What an idiot I am! What an ugly dress! What are my orders? What are the facts? What are the rules? What are these for? What are those for? What are you after? What are you doing? What are you up to? What awful weather! What can I get you? What color is this? What could he mean? What did I just do? What did they find? What did they want? What did you bring? What did you drink? What did you learn? What did you watch? What did you write? What do I call you? What do they think? What do tigers eat? What do we owe him? What do we owe you? What do women want? What do you advise? What do you desire? What do you expect? What does she have? What does that say? What does this say? What don't we know? What don't you get? What else can I do? What good are they? What happened here? What happened next? What happened then? What have I missed? What have you done? What height is she? What I say is true. What if he's wrong? What is hemoglobin? What is in the box? What is it made of? What is over there? What is that smell? What is that thing? What is the number? What is this about? What is this place? What is this smell? What is this thing? What is your major? What is your offer? What just happened? What kind are they? What makes you cry? What might that be? What month is this? What more can I do? What more is there? What motivated you? What narrow stairs! What part is wrong? What should I wear? What spices do use? What station is it? What vile behavior! What was discussed? What was your name? What were you told? What will you have? What will you make? What will you wear? What would he know? What would you say? What'll happen now? What'll it be like? What're they doing? What're they up to? What're you asking? What're you baking? What're you eating? What're you saying? What's a porcupine? What's a stem cell? What's been stolen? What's Boston like? What's bugging you? What's for dessert? What's in that box? What's in the file? What's in this bag? What's in this box? What's in your car? What's it all mean? What's it good for? What's it used for? What's not to like? What's stopping us? What's that called? What's that number? What's the message? What's the problem? What's the urgency? What's their story? What's there to do? What's this called? What's up with him? What's up with you? What's your advice? What's your excuse? What's your number? What's your secret? When are you going? When can I move in? When can I see you? When can you start? When did I do that? When did it happen? When did you begin? When did you leave? When did you start? When do I get paid? When do owls sleep? When do we want it? When do you get up? When do you use it? When does it begin? When does it close? When does it start? When is school out? When may I go home? When were you born? When will it begin? When will we leave? When will you call? When will you come? When's the big day? When's the funeral? When's the wedding? Where are my books? Where are my boots? Where are my pants? Where are my socks? Where are the boys? Where are the eggs? Where are the guns? Where are the hats? Where are the keys? Where are the kids? Where are they now? Where are we going? Where are you from? Where are you guys? Where are you hurt? Where can I buy it? Where did he do it? Where did I put it? Where did you live? Where did you look? Where did you stay? Where did you work? Where do I come in? Where do I get off? Where do I go then? Where do they live? Where do we go now? Where do you live? Where does it hurt? Where has she gone? Where is everybody? Where is it hidden? Where is my invite? Where is my office? Where is my pencil? Where is the beach? Where is the hotel? Where is the money? Where is the train? Where is the vodka? Where is your room? Where should I sit? Where should we go? Where was he going? Where was your son? Where will we meet? Where're the shoes? Where're you going? Where's my brother? Where's my husband? Where's my uniform? Where's the bakery? Where's the bucket? Where's the butter? Where's the church? Where's the doctor? Where's the market? Where's the mirror? Where's the museum? Where's the remote? Where's the shovel? Where's the toilet? Where's your drink? Where's your hotel? Where's your house? Where's your money? Where's your phone? Where's your shirt? Where's your truck? Where's your uncle? Where's your watch? Which bag is yours? Which cap is yours? Which car is yours? Which cat is yours? Which cup is yours? Which dog is yours? Which hat is yours? Which is your book? Which team is ours? Which way is south? Who allowed him in? Who are the others? Who are those guys? Who are we meeting? Who are you really? Who ate the cheese? Who broke the vase? Who can prevent it? Who cares about me? Who did the survey? Who did this first? Who did you expect? Who do you talk to? Who else does this? Who else was there? Who gave it to you? Who gave the order? Who is that person? Who is the manager? Who is visiting us? Who is your friend? Who is your lawyer? Who is your mother? Who let the dog in? Who listens to him? Who made the rules? Who made this cake? Who owns this land? Who owns this ship? Who put that there? Who took the money? Who wants this one? Who wants to begin? Who was in the car? Who was that woman? Who washed the car? Who would buy this? Who wrote the book? Who's absent today? Who's at the wheel? Who's not here yet? Who's on your list? Who's overreacting? Who's that old man? Who's the last one? Who's their mother? Who's upstairs now? Who's visiting him? Who's volunteering? Who's your teacher? Whose baby is that? Whose baby is this? Whose beer is this? Whose bike is this? Whose book is that? Whose book is this? Whose coat is that? Whose food is this? Whose friend is he? Whose is that book? Whose is this book? Whose is this food? Whose land is this? Whose ring is that? Whose room is this? Whose seat is this? Whose wine is this? Why are they angry? Why are we running? Why are we walking? Why are you asking? Why are you crying? Why are you scared? Why are you so mad? Why are you so sad? Why are you so wet? Why blame just him? Why can't you come? Why come to me now? Why did he do that? Why did you buy it? Why didn't it work? Why didn't you eat? Why didn't you run? Why do I even care? Why do it this way? Why do people kiss? Why do you do that? Why do you hate me? Why do you like it? Why do you like me? Why do you love me? Why do you need it? Why do you need me? Why do you want it? Why does ice float? Why does it matter? Why don't we go in? Why don't you come? Why don't you help? Why don't you quit? Why don't you sing? Why don't you stop? Why don't you work? Why is he so quiet? Why is it my fault? Why is no one here? Why is she sulking? Why is sweat salty? Why is this my job? Why not live it up? Why not use robots? Why take that risk? Why wait until now? Why was that funny? Why were you fired? Why were you there? Why would I be mad? Will he ever do it? Will I have a scar? Will it hurt a lot? Will it rain today? Will you help them? Will you stop that? Wish you were here. Women like to talk. Women talk nonstop. Won't you sit down? Worried about what? Would he like that? Would that be wise? Would you buy that? Would you like ice? Would you like one? Would you teach me? Write it in pencil. Write me a message. Yeah, you're right. Yes, it's april 22. You are free to go. You are impossible. You are overworked. You are the doctor. You are under oath. You are very brave. You are very smart. You aren't invited. You aren't looking. You aren't smiling. You broke my heart. You broke the rule. You broke your arm. You broke your leg. You can believe me. You can do it, too. You can lean on me. You can let go now. You can rely on me. You can smoke here. You can study here. You can talk later. You can trust them. You can use my car. You can't back out. You can't beat him. You can't blame me. You can't buy that. You can't buy this. You can't complain. You can't eat here. You can't fire him. You can't get both. You can't go alone. You can't go there. You can't help him. You can't leave me. You can't leave us. You can't quit now. You can't say that. You can't scare me. You can't stop him. You can't stop now. You can't use that. You can't use this. You could say that. You deserve better. You didn't call me. You didn't help me. You didn't warn me. You do a great job. You don't scare me. You drink too much. You drive too fast. You freaked me out. You frightened him. You get used to it. You go right ahead. You guys are great. You guys are weird. You guys look lost. You guys messed up. You guys wait here. You had a long day. You have a message. You have a problem. You have a visitor. You have been busy. You have cute eyes. You have done well. You have him there. You have my thanks. You have nice skin. You have no choice. You have the floor. You have to choose. You have to get up. You have to go now. You have to listen. You have to resign. You have to see it. You have two balls. You intimidate him. You just got lucky. You just need help. You know how it is. You know I hate it. You know I'm right. You know I'm wrong. You know the drill. You know the rules. You like elephants. You live and learn. You look contented. You look different. You look exhausted. You look just fine. You look sad today. You look satisfied. You look surprised. You look very busy. You look very good. You look very nice. You look very pale. You made a mistake. You made a promise. You made it happen. You may be correct. You may use my car. You might be right. You might get hurt. You might meet him. You might try that. You must all leave. You must be a fool. You must be joking! You must be joking. You must be lonely. You must be polite. You must be sleepy. You must be strong. You must find work. You must get going. You must leave now. You must not smoke. You need a haircut. You need a holiday. You need a new car. You need a new hat. You need some rest. You need to fix it. You need to go now. You need to let go. You need to resign. You never asked me. You only live once. You ought to study. You owe me a favor. You party too much. You people are mad. You ruined my life. You seem confident. You seem depressed. You seem different. You seem very busy. You should do that. You should eat now. You should go home. You should join us. You should know it. You should sue him. You should turn in. You should've gone. You smell terrible. You sound like him. You speak too much. You still miss him. You sure are dirty. You sure eat a lot. You take the money. You taught me that. You taught us that. You were bad at it. You were fantastic. You were in a coma. You were in danger. You were my friend. You were so strong. You won everything. You won't be fired. You worry too much. You'd better hurry. You'd better leave. You'll bounce back. You'll feel better. You'll get over it. You'll regret this. Your bath is ready. Your breath stinks. Your car's on fire. Your face is dirty. Your kids are cute. Your lips are blue. Your place or mine? Your room is dirty. Your room is ready. Your secret's safe. You're a big softy. You're a born poet. You're a brave man. You're a funny gal. You're a funny guy. You're a funny man. You're a good cook. You're a good girl. You're a good liar. You're a good wife. You're a great guy. You're a hypocrite. You're a real pain. You're a sharp one. You're a smart boy. You're a weird kid. You're a woman now. You're about right. You're all cowards. You're all invited. You're all racists. You're always busy. You're an optimist. You're annoying me. You're avoiding me. You're being silly. You're being weird. You're both insane. You're both pretty. You're charismatic. You're considerate. You're cooperating. You're doing great. You're extroverted. You're fascinating. You're fashionable. You're hardworking. You're hurting him. You're incompetent. You're influential. You're interesting. You're introverted. You're just a girl. You're like family. You're lying again. You're lying to me. You're my daughter. You're my neighbor. You're my princess. You're not a loser. You're not bruised. You're not dressed. You're not helping. You're not like me. You're not looking. You're not my type. You're not special. You're on the list. You're on your own. You're out of luck. You're out of time. You're persevering. You're predictable. You're pretty good. You're quite drunk. You're quite right. You're quite smart. You're really cute. You're replaceable. You're resourceful. You're so paranoid. You're so pathetic. You're so romantic. You're so talented. You're soaking wet. You're still alive. You're still green. You're still young. You're such a jerk. You're such a liar. You're such a wimp. You're taking over. You're the biggest. You're the dreamer. You're the experts. You're the teacher. You're too nervous. You're touching me. You're trustworthy. You're turning red. You're unambitious. You're unnecessary. You're very astute. You're very clever. You're very direct. You're very humble. You're very lonely. You're very modest. You're very pretty. You're very strong. You're with me, OK? You're wrong again. You've already won. You've been warned. You've betrayed me. You've betrayed us. You've done enough. You've got a fever. You've got my keys. You've got my vote. You've got nothing. You've got to hide. You've got to move. You've got to stop. You've got to wait. You've lost weight. You've made my day. You've said enough. You've seen enough. You've worked hard. He can't sing well. He can't be trusted. I can't read French. They can't be saved. They can't stop him. This bird can't fly. A cold wind blew in. A dog has four legs. A golf ball hit him. A lion is an animal. A nap would be good. A noise woke her up. A nurse wears white. A rose smells sweet. A storm is imminent. A truck hit the dog. A whale is a mammal. A window was broken. A wolf attacked him. Acid acts on metals. Action is necessary. Add a pinch of salt. Advice is like salt. All I have is books. All I want is money. All is calm tonight. All is well with me. All of us are happy. All of us should go. All sales are final. All share the blame. All you do is party. Allow me to explain. Aluminum is a metal. Am I disturbing you? Am I going to be OK? Am I going too fast? Am I imagining this? Am I older than you? America is very big. Answer me right now. Answer my questions. Answer the question. Anybody can do that. Anybody can do this. Anybody can read it. Anybody want a beer? Anybody want a lift? Anyhow, let's begin. Anyone can see that. Anything can happen. Anything's possible. Are all swans white? Are seats available? Are the rumors true? Are there any risks? Are there survivors? Are these all yours? Are they all strong? Are they still here? Are those new shoes? Are those your bags? Are those your kids? Are we being chased? Are we going to win? Are we just friends? Are we leaving soon? Are we ready for it? Are we safe in here? Are you a good cook? Are you a policeman? Are you about ready? Are you almost here? Are you always busy? Are you angry at me? Are you at home now? Are you avoiding me? Are you by yourself? Are you comfortable? Are you coming down? Are you enjoying it? Are you even trying? Are you experienced? Are you from Boston? Are you going to go? Are you guys crying? Are you guys hungry? Are you hungry, too? Are you ignoring me? Are you imaginative? Are you in pain now? Are you independent? Are you kids hungry? Are you leaving now? Are you lying to me? Are you married now? Are you on Facebook? Are you on the list? Are you out of work? Are you people lost? Are you proud of me? Are you ready to go? Are you really busy? Are you really done? Are you really sick? Are you resourceful? Are you settling in? Are you still alive? Are you still angry? Are you still awake? Are you still happy? Are you still there? Are you still upset? Are you texting him? Are you that stupid? Are you the manager? Are you the prophet? Are you thirsty now? Are you two friends? Are you up for that? Are you very hungry? Are you watching it? Are you watching me? Are you working now? Aren't you a banker? Aren't you a priest? Aren't you brothers? Aren't you Canadian? Aren't you going in? Aren't you new here? Aren't you students? At least we had fun. Baby ducks are cute. Baby lions are cute. Bad habits die hard. Be careful in there. Be careful up there. Be gentle, but firm. Be nice to your mom. Be patient with him. Be polite, but firm. Be quiet and listen. Believe in yourself. Best of luck to you. Beware of jellyfish. Big girls don't cry. Black absorbs light. Black is depressing. Boil those potatoes. Boston is overrated. Breakfast is served. Bring it back to me. Bring me my clothes. Bring me my glasses. Bring me some water. Bring your computer. Bring your swimsuit. Bunnies are so cute. Burn all this stuff. Button your coat up. Call if you need me. Can anybody help me? Can he speak French? Can I call you back? Can I check in here? Can I come with you? Can I do this later? Can I drive, please? Can I eat this cake? Can I get a blanket? Can I go to bed now? Can I have a coffee? Can I have a cookie? Can I have a moment? Can I have a second? Can I have some tea? Can I pay on credit? Can I ride with you? Can I say something? Can I see you again? Can I take a shower? Can I talk with you? Can I use this bike? Can I wash my hands? Can someone help me? Can we believe that? Can we believe them? Can we change rooms? Can we count on you? Can we do that here? Can we go back home? Can we just drop it? Can we just go home? Can we recycle this? Can we speak French? Can you answer that? Can you answer this? Can you bake a cake? Can you contact him? Can you cook a meal? Can you describe it? Can you drive a car? Can you explain why? Can you make copies? Can you pick up him? Can you play guitar? Can you play tennis? Can you please help? Can you read Arabic? Can you read French? Can you really swim? Can you repair this? Can you repeat that? Can you rub my back? Can you swim at all? Can you tell me how? Can you verify that? Can your wife drive? Can't you buy a car? Carry out my orders! Cash or credit card? Catch me if you can. Change is important. Change your clothes. Cherish this moment. Chew your food well. Christmas drew near. Christmas is coming. Clear off the table. Clocks measure time. Come again any time. Come again tomorrow. Come at two o'clock. Come back in a week. Come here right now. Come meet everybody. I'll buy you a pint. I'll get you a pint. Let's do that again. Let's do this again. Let's get breakfast. I'm taking you home. You're not that old. Come sit next to me. Competition is good. Contact me tomorrow. Continue your story. Cookie needs a walk. Could I talk to you? Could it be a virus? Could you elaborate? Could you sign here? Could you sign this? Crime is increasing. Cyprus is an island. Day will break soon. Death is inevitable. Delete that picture. Demand is very high. Destroy this temple. Did anybody see you? Did anyone tell him? Did everybody leave? Did I embarrass you? Did I forget anyone? Did I have a choice? Did I just say that? Did I lock the door? Did I make the team? Did I mess up again? Did I miss anything? Did I miss the turn? Did I pass the test? Did I show you this? Did I tell you that? Did I touch a nerve? Did I wake you guys? Did I win something? Did they come today? Did they understand? Did you believe him? Did you bring rolls? Did you bring yours? Did you buy bananas? Did you buy flowers? Did you come by car? Did you do all this? Did you drink a lot? Did you fall asleep? Did you find a spot? Did you get my gift? Did you get up late? Did you give him up? Did you go swimming? Did you hear it too? Did you hug anybody? Did you just arrive? Did you leave a tip? Did you like Boston? Did you lose weight? Did you make coffee? Did you order pizza? Did you play tennis? Did you read it all? Did you see anybody? Did you take a bath? Did you talk to him? Did you tell on him? Did you yell at him? Didn't you know him? Disconnect the plug. Divide this in half. Do as you think fit. Do exactly as I say. Do fish drink water? Do I curse too much? Do I detect sarcasm? Do I have to go now? Do it while you can. Do snakes scare you? Do we have a choice? Do we need a Plan B? Do what you're told. Do you drink coffee? Do you enjoy losing? Do you feel it, too? Do you give lessons? Do you go out a lot? Do you go to church? Do you go to school? Do you have a child? Do you have a cough? Do you have a fever? Do you have a hobby? Do you have a house? Do you have a knife? Do you have a match? Do you have a motto? Do you have a phone? Do you have a table? Do you have any CDs? Do you have any gum? Do you have my book? Do you have the key? Do you have to stay? Do you keep a diary? Do you know my name? Do you know my wife? Do you know the way? Do you like bananas? Do you like bowling? Do you like cooking? Do you like dancing? Do you like driving? Do you like English? Do you like fishing? Do you like it here? Do you like it then? Do you like me, too? Do you like mussels? Do you like my hair? Do you like oranges? Do you like oysters? Do you like running? Do you like singing? Do you like spinach? Do you like surfing? Do you like to cook? Do you like to sing? Do you like waffles? Do you like writing? Do you love him too? Do you mind if I go? Do you need a break? Do you need a spoon? Do you need the key? Do you not like him? Do you own research. Do you realize that? Do you recognize it? Do you see anything? Do you see my point? Do you sell jewelry? Do you share a room? Do you smoke cigars? Do you speak French? Do you study French? Do you take plastic? Do you think I care? Do you travel a lot? Do you travel often? Do you trust anyone? Do you want a drink? Do you want a salad? Do you want dessert? Do you want popcorn? Do you want the job? Do you want to come? Do you want to know? Do you want to play? Do you want to pray? Do you want to read? Do you want to sing? Do you want to stay? Do you want to stop? Do you want to talk? Do you wear glasses? Do your socks match? Does it even matter? Does she play piano? Does that amuse you? Does that even work? Does that feel good? Does that scare you? Does that seem wise? Does your head hurt? Does your wife know? Does your wife work? Doesn't anyone care? Don't act like that. Don't act surprised. Don't ask for money. Don't be a stranger. Don't be disgusting. Don't be ridiculous! Don't be ridiculous. Don't bother me now. Don't burn yourself. Don't call me again. Don't call the cops. Don't climb on this! Don't come after me. Don't come late, OK? Don't come out here. Don't count on them. Don't cry in public. Don't cut that wire. Don't disappoint me. Don't do that again. Don't do that to me. Don't do this again. Don't drop that cup. Don't drop the soap. Don't ever cross me. Don't ever doubt it. Don't ever touch me. Don't fool yourself. Don't get any ideas. Don't get in my way. Don't get mad at me. Don't get too cocky. Don't give up on me. Don't go down there. Don't go in my room. Don't interrupt him. Don't leave it open. Don't leave me here. Don't listen to her. Don't listen to him. Don't lose this key. Don't make it worse. Don't make me angry. Don't make me blush. Don't make me do it. Don't make me laugh! Don't make me laugh. Don't make me leave. Don't make me sorry. Don't mess with him. Don't obey that man. Don't open the door. Don't open this box. Don't phone her now. Don't read my diary. Don't rock the boat. Don't say that word. Don't scribble here. Don't slam the door. Don't smoke in here. Don't smoke so much. Don't speak so fast. Don't stand near me. Don't take the bait. Don't take too long. Don't talk about me. Don't talk nonsense! Don't talk nonsense. Don't tell your dad. Don't trust anybody. Don't use that word. Don't vacuum it now. Don't wait too long. Don't waste my time. Don't work too hard! Don't you all agree? Don't you feel cold? Don't you know that? Don't you like cats? Don't you like fish? Don't you like that? Don't you like this? Don't you like wine? Don't you miss that? Don't you trust him? Draw a small circle. Dry wood burns well. Eat more vegetables. Eat your vegetables. Elephants eat grass. Enjoy your holidays. Enjoy your vacation. Especially on toast. Europe is in crisis. Every minute counts. Every seat was full. Everybody applauded. Everybody does that. Everybody hates him. Everybody hates you. Everybody knew that. Everybody liked him. Everybody liked you. Everybody likes her. Everybody likes him. Everybody likes you. Everybody looked up. Everybody loved him. Everybody loves her. Everybody loves him. Everybody needs one. Everybody thinks so. Everybody wants one. Everybody was happy. Everybody was tired. Everybody's smiling. Everybody's so busy. Everybody's talking. Everybody's worried. Everyone has faults. Everyone is singing. Everyone is special. Everyone is strange. Everyone kept quiet. Everyone knows that. Everyone lies to me. Everyone likes them. Everyone wants that. Everyone was asleep. Everyone was hungry. Everyone was killed. Everyone, follow me. Everyone, listen up. Everyone's a winner. Everyone's doing it. Everyone's laughing. Everyone's relieved. Everyone's standing. Everyone's watching. Everything is cheap. Everything is fresh. Everything is great. Everything is quiet. Everything is ready. Everything is tough. Everything seems OK. Everything was lost. Everything's better. Everything's normal. Everything's OK now. Evil sometimes wins. Excuse me, I'm lost. Family is important. Feel free to say no. Few people think so. Fish is cheap today. Food is running out. Football is a sport. Forget your sorrows. Freedom is not free. French is difficult. Gambling is a curse. Gambling is illegal. Get a ticket for me. Get away from there. Get back in the van. Get down from there. Get dressed quickly. Get her out of here. Get me another beer. Get me the evidence. Get out of here now! Get out of my chair. Get out of my house. Get out of my sight. Get out of this car. Get out your wallet. Get your clothes on. Girls talk too much. Give grandma a kiss. Give him my regards. Give me a toothpick. Give me another one. Give me back my bag. Give me back my cap. Give me back my hat. Give me back my pen. Give me my cap back. Give me my pen back. Give me some advice. Give me ten minutes. Give me that samosa. Give me three hours. Give me three weeks. Give me two minutes. Give me what I want. Give peace a chance. Give that cat to us. Give the keys to me. Give us a few hours. Give us the details. Glass breaks easily. Go and look for him. Go brush your teeth. Go do your homework. Go jump in the lake. Go tell that to him. Go to your room now! God is our strength. Good luck with that. Greed has no limits. Grief drove her mad. Guess what happened. Half an hour passed. Hand in your papers. Hand me that hammer. Hang in there, guys. Has anyone seen him? Has he failed again? Has he gone already? Have a beer with me. Have a good weekend! Have a good weekend. Have a nice evening. Have a nice holiday. Have a nice weekend! Have a nice weekend. Have a piece of pie. Have a safe journey. Have another cookie. Have dinner with us. Have I lost my mind? Have they responded? Have you been there? Have you gone crazy? Have you got it yet? Have you had dinner? Have you tried this? Have you watched it? He abused our trust. He accepted my idea. He accepted the job. He acted on his own. He adopted her idea. He agrees with them. He allowed me to go. He almost got fired. He already did that. He always does that. He always does this. He always gets lost. He always helps her. He always runs fast. He always said that. He and I are afraid. He and I are scared. He and I both snore. He and I were alone. He and I'll do that. He answered quickly. He apologized again. He apologized to me. He appeared anxious. He appears agitated. He appears confused. He appears outraged. He asked a question. He asked for a beer. He ate a gummy bear. He averted his gaze. He baked three pies. He beat me at chess. He became a pianist. He became an artist. He became irritated. He became very busy. He became very cold. He became very rich. He became very sick. He became very weak. He began a new life. He began hesitantly. He begged for mercy. He blinked his eyes. He blushed slightly. He boarded the ship. He borrowed my bike. He bought a new car. He bought a red car. He bought a thimble. He bought her a dog. He bought me a book. He bought me a kite. He bragged about it. He breaks the rules. He broke into tears. He broke the window. He broke up with me. He burst into tears. He called me a taxi. He came home at ten. He came home by bus. He came home filthy. He came to my house. He came to visit us. He can be relied on. He can count on her. He can fix anything. He can hardly speak. He can help you out. He can play a flute. He can ride a horse. He can speak French. He can't answer now. He can't be trusted. He can't come today. He can't do the job. He can't explain it. He can't find a job. He can't forget her. He can't play chess. He can't read music. He can't tell jokes. He caught a big one. He caught many fish. He caused this mess. He changed his diet. He changed his mind. He changed his name. He changed subjects. He changed the game. He chased after her. He chased the thief. He chatted with her. He checked the date. He checked the list. He chose the colors. He cleaned his room. He cleaned the room. He climbed Mt. Fuji. He closed his mouth. He closed the doors. He closed the store. He comes from Wales. He congratulated me. He continued crying. He continued eating. He cooked me dinner. He cooked the books. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't do that. He couldn't find it. He couldn't see her. He could've changed. He could've done it. He craved attention. He craves attention. He crossed his legs. He crossed the road. He crossed the room. He cured my illness. He cut the tomatoes. He dabbled in magic. He dances very well. He denied any guilt. He denied that fact. He denied the rumor. He deserves to know. He designed the car. He did a sloppy job. He did it for money. He did it very well. He did it willingly. He did that for her. He did that in 2013. He did the opposite. He didn't answer me. He didn't buy bread. He didn't come back. He didn't come home. He didn't even care. He didn't feel well. He didn't have time. He didn't help much. He didn't invite me. He didn't know that. He didn't know this. He didn't last long. He didn't leave her. He didn't like that. He didn't like this. He didn't marry her. He didn't mean that. He didn't notice it. He didn't notice me. He didn't stay long. He didn't trust her. He didn't want that. He didn't wave back. He died a happy man. He died a sad death. He disappointed her. He does not like us. He does sloppy work. He does study a lot. He doesn't complain. He doesn't do drugs. He doesn't eat beef. He doesn't eat meat. He doesn't eat much. He doesn't eat pork. He doesn't get paid. He doesn't get this. He doesn't hate you. He doesn't have one. He doesn't have tea. He doesn't know her. He doesn't know why. He doesn't know yet. He doesn't know you. He doesn't like her. He doesn't like you. He doesn't look old. He doesn't think so. He doesn't trust us. He doesn't want one. He doesn't want you. He doesn't watch TV. He drank the potion. He drinks to excess. He drives very fast. He dropped in on me. He earns good money. He eats like a bird. He embraced his son. He ended up in jail. He endured the pain. He enjoyed his stay. He enjoys traveling. He entered his room. He entered the army. He entered the room. He failed miserably. He feared the worst. He fed the chickens. He feels better now. He feels very happy. He felt a bit woozy. He felt ill at ease. He felt like a fool. He felt like crying. He felt overwhelmed. He felt responsible. He felt very lonely. He felt very sleepy. He fired but missed. He fired his pistol. He fired his weapon. He fixed everything. He fixed us a snack. He flew into a rage. He flirted with her. He fooled all of us. He forgot to salute. He found an old map. He found his master. He found my bicycle. He gave a deep sigh. He gave me an apple. He gave me his word. He gave up all hope. He gave up too soon. He gets up at seven. He got a little pie. He got here on time. He got his hair cut. He got hit by a car. He got into his car. He got into the cab. He got into the car. He got into trouble. He got off his bike. He got on his horse. He got on the train. He got really angry. He got really upset. He got rich quickly. He got stage fright. He got straight A's. He got very jittery. He got very nervous. He got very popular. He got very thirsty. He got very wealthy. He grabbed her hand. He grabbed his coat. He greeted the lady. He grimaced bravely. He had a grand time. He had already gone. He had appendicitis. He had fun with her. He had his hair cut. He had just arrived. He had many friends. He had no objection. He had one daughter. He had only one leg. He has a 9-to-5 job. He has a bad temper. He has a beer belly. He has a big family. He has a broken arm. He has a broken rib. He has a deep voice. He has a family now. He has a full beard. He has a funny name. He has a girlfriend. He has a good heart. He has a gramophone. He has a kind heart. He has a loud voice. He has a nice smile. He has a nice voice. He has a nose bleed. He has a point here. He has a round face. He has a second job. He has a sharp mind. He has a short fuse. He has a silk scarf. He has a soft voice. He has a square jaw. He has a stiff neck. He has a warm heart. He has acted wisely. He has already left. He has anger issues. He has bad eyesight. He has been sedated. He has been stabbed. He has been wounded. He has big problems. He has changed jobs. He has children now. He has enough money. He has gone bananas. He has gone fishing. He has gone too far. He has good hearing. He has helped a lot. He has his own room. He has just arrived. He has just retired. He has left already. He has little money. He has lost control. He has lost his job. He has lots of time. He has lots of toys. He has many enemies. He has many friends. He has many talents. He has mutton chops. He has no allergies. He has no authority. He has no insurance. He has no neighbors. He has one of those. He has only one leg. He has quit smoking. He has seen it, too. He has strong hands. He has things to do. He has three nieces. He has three uncles. He has to do it now. He has two brothers. He has two children. He has two Picassos. He has two siblings. He hasn't called me. He hasn't eaten yet. He hated his mother. He hates air travel. He hates foreigners. He hates raw onions. He heard some shots. He heard the scream. He held her tightly. He himself tried it. He hoisted the flag. He hoped to succeed. He hung up his coat. He ignored me today. He ironed his pants. He ironed his shirt. He is a bass player. He is a big boy now. He is a billionaire. He is a bit strange. He is a bodybuilder. He is a born artist. He is a businessman. He is a busy person. He is a common name. He is a dear friend. He is a deer hunter. He is a dentist now. He is a disc jockey. He is a dog trainer. He is a drug addict. He is a famous chef. He is a farm worker. He is a fast driver. He is a fast runner. He is a fast talker. He is a firefighter. He is a fish dealer. He is a fussy eater. He is a gang member. He is a glassblower. He is a good dancer. He is a good doctor. He is a good driver. He is a good father. He is a good friend. He is a good golfer. He is a good kisser. He is a good lawyer. He is a good person. He is a good player. He is a good singer. He is a good worker. He is a good writer. He is a great actor. He is a hard worker. He is a jealous man. He is a kind person. He is a ladies' man. He is a law student. He is a lazy fellow. He is a lazy person. He is a learned man. He is a likable guy. He is a little high. He is a little nuts. He is a married man. He is a mean fellow. He is a millionaire. He is a naughty boy. He is a neurologist. He is a new student. He is a nice person. He is a park ranger. He is a pastry chef. He is a patient man. He is a philosopher. He is a picky eater. He is a real cowboy. He is a real friend. He is a Red Sox fan. He is a rude person. He is a scrawny kid. He is a sleepwalker. He is a slow walker. He is a sociologist. He is a strange man. He is a survivalist. He is a taxi driver. He is a true artist. He is a true friend. He is a veteran cop. He is a veteran now. He is a voice actor. He is a wealthy man. He is a woman hater. He is a young adult. He is about my size. He is afraid of her. He is afraid of you. He is almost thirty. He is already awake. He is already there. He is always absent. He is always crying. He is always honest. He is always hungry. He is always joking. He is always online. He is always polite. He is always scared. He is always sleepy. He is an accountant. He is an art critic. He is an art dealer. He is an honest man. He is an old friend. He is an only child. He is angry with me. He is angry with us. He is apt to forget. He is around thirty. He is as old as her. He is as tall as me. He is asking for it. He is asleep in bed. He is at his office. He is at home alone. He is at home today. He is at school now. He is at the office. He is available now. He is bad at sports. He is badly wounded. He is baking a cake. He is being ignored. He is being watched. He is brain damaged. He is buying a suit. He is chopping wood. He is clearly upset. He is clever indeed. He is conscious now. He is consoling her. He is dealing drugs. He is doing penance. He is enjoying life. He is extra careful. He is extremely fit. He is extremely shy. He is far from rich. He is feeling dizzy. He is flabbergasted. He is following her. He is frying an egg. He is fun, isn't he? He is gaining on us. He is getting bored. He is getting ready. He is going to cook. He is good at cards. He is good at chess. He is good at rugby. He is grilling meat. He is happy with it. He is having dinner. He is heavily armed. He is himself again. He is in a bad mood. He is in Boston now. He is in heaven now. He is in his office. He is in the forest. He is in the garden. He is in the morgue. He is in the shower. He is insanely rich. He is irresponsible. He is just a friend. He is just adorable. He is just like you. He is just visiting. He is kind at heart. He is lean and tall. He is leaving early. He is likely to win. He is listening now. He is looking at it. He is looking at me. He is looking at us. He is looking tired. He is making a list. He is making coffee. He is making dinner. He is my first name. He is my old friend. He is my stepfather. He is narrow-minded. He is never at home. He is never on time. He is not a student. He is not available. He is not one of us. He is not religious. He is now in danger. He is now in prison. He is old, isn't he? He is older than me. He is on guard duty. He is on his way in. He is on this train. He is one smart guy. He is only thirteen. He is our only hope. He is out of breath. He is out of danger. He is out to get me. He is over 80 kilos. He is overconfident. He is overemotional. He is paying a fine. He is playing music. He is playing piano. He is playing there. He is probably cold. He is probably dead. He is probably lost. He is probably rich. He is quite likable. He is quite popular. He is quite unhappy. He is ready to work. He is really clever. He is really sleepy. He is really strong. He is related to me. He is sad, isn't he? He is scared of her. He is scared of you. He is schizophrenic. He is self-centered. He is sending a fax. He is seriously ill. He is short and fat. He is six feet tall. He is sleeping, too. He is still a minor. He is still in jail. He is still looking. He is still married. He is still outside. He is still smoking. He is studying hard. He is such a coward. He is taking a bath. He is taking a rest. He is taking a walk. He is tall and lean. He is tall and thin. He is telling a lie. He is temperamental. He is the one I saw. He is the real hero. He is the strongest. He is there already. He is too sensitive. He is traveling now. He is under the bed. He is unimaginative. He is uninteresting. He is untrustworthy. He is up to no good. He is very annoying. He is very arrogant. He is very athletic. He is very busy now. He is very careless. He is very charming. He is very childish. He is very creative. He is very discreet. He is very flexible. He is very friendly. He is very generous. He is very gullible. He is very handsome. He is very immature. He is very impolite. He is very reliable. He is very romantic. He is very sociable. He is very stubborn. He is very talented. He is very thorough. He is very ticklish. He is very tolerant. He is walking south. He is washing a car. He is watching golf. He is wearing a hat. He is wearing a tux. He is wearing a wig. He is wiser than me. He is working on it. He is writing again. He isn't a Canadian. He isn't a good boy. He isn't a magician. He isn't a reporter. He isn't a rich man. He isn't a stranger. He isn't busy today. He isn't doing that. He isn't happy here. He isn't helping me. He isn't mad at you. He isn't my brother. He isn't my husband. He isn't my patient. He isn't my stepdad. He isn't on the bus. He isn't overweight. He isn't photogenic. He isn't responding. He isn't saying why. He isn't seeing her. He isn't that crazy. He isn't that young. He isn't too bright. He isn't unemployed. He isn't very brave. He isn't very funny. He isn't very smart. He isn't very tired. He isn't very tough. He isn't very young. He isn't well today. He jimmied the lock. He joined our group. He jumped overboard. He just got married. He just kept eating. He just went inside. He kept his balance. He kept his promise. He kissed her again. He kissed my cousin. He knew I was ready. He knew what to say. He knew where to go. He knows a shortcut. He knows about that. He knows everything. He knows he's right. He knows his rights. He knows how to bet. He knows how to win. He knows I like her. He knows I like him. He knows no English. He knows the answer. He knows the family. He knows the secret. He knows the system. He knows this place. He knows we know it. He knows we're here. He knows what it is. He knows what to do. He knows where I am. He knows who did it. He knows who we are. He lacks confidence. He lacks discipline. He lacks experience. He lacks motivation. He laid on his back. He laughed heartily. He laughed out loud. He lays on his back. He left a while ago. He left an hour ago. He left at midnight. He left immediately. He left me the keys. He lent me 30 pesos. He lied to his wife. He lied to the cops. He likes adventures. He likes air travel. He likes arithmetic. He likes basketball. He likes cantaloupe. He likes folk music. He likes his school. He likes to be here. He likes to do that. He likes to eat out. He likes word games. He lives by begging. He lives by himself. He lives here alone. He lives in Cardiff. He lives in comfort. He lives in his car. He lives in Morocco. He lives next to me. He lives off campus. He loaded the truck. He locked his doors. He looked concerned. He looked horrified. He looked miserable. He looked perplexed. He looked petrified. He looked surprised. He looked terrified. He looked very busy. He looked very good. He looked very pale. He looks bewildered. He looks busy today. He looks fine to me. He looks interested. He looks like a bug. He looks pretty bad. He looks really sad. He looks ridiculous. He looks suspicious. He looks very bored. He looks very happy. He looks very tired. He looks very young. He lost his balance. He lost his car key. He lost his friends. He lost his glasses. He lost his hearing. He loved doing that. He loved his garden. He loved to do that. He loved your ideas. He loves ceremonies. He loves doing this. He loves his family. He loves nightclubs. He loves the tigers. He lowered his eyes. He lowered his gaze. He made a statement. He made a wisecrack. He made an omelette. He made me go there. He made no response. He made some coffee. He made this for me. He made up his mind. He mailed the check. He majored in drama. He may be a traitor. He may be in Boston. He may do that here. He may get divorced. He may have come in. He may have said so. He may have seen it. He may not be happy. He may not be there. He may not be wrong. He means us no harm. He might be at home. He might be worried. He might believe us. He might've seen us. He missed the train. He moaned with pain. He mopped the floor. He motioned us away. He moved his cursor. He must be homesick. He must be innocent. He must be punished. He must be well off. He muttered a curse. He needed attention. He needed something. He needed the money. He needed your help. He needs a vacation. He needs assistants. He needs discipline. He needs help badly. He needs his family. He needs our advice. He needs protection. He needs some sleep. He needs that money. He needs the ladder. He never apologized. He never drinks tea. He never forgave me. He never got better. He never got caught. He never had doubts. He never kissed her. He never loses hope. He never says hello. He never stays long. He never tells lies. He never was greedy. He never was skinny. He never was strong. He never was stupid. He never wears pink. He nodded nervously. He offered me a job. He often comes here. He often comes late. He often cuts class. He often goes there. He often teased her. He often watches TV. He only has one arm. He opened his mouth. He opened the cages. He opened the diary. He opened the doors. He opposed the plan. He ought to do that. He owns a toy store. He paid the cashier. He panicked and ran. He parties too much. He peeled the apple. He perused the menu. He played the cello. He played the piano. He poisoned himself. He popped the trunk. He probably took it. He promised me that. He promised to help. He pulled out a pen. He pushed me gently. He put down his pen. He put his shirt on. He put his shoes on. He put out the fire. He raised his glass. He raised his hands. He raised his voice. He ran for his life. He ran out of money. He ran out of water. He ran up the steps. He rarely complains. He reached his goal. He really got to me. He really hates her. He really likes her. He really likes you. He really loved her. He really needs you. He refused our help. He refused to do so. He refused to leave. He relaxed his grip. He reloaded his gun. He removed his coat. He renamed the file. He resisted smiling. He resumed speaking. He retired at sixty. He rewound the tape. He rinsed his mouth. He runs a shoe shop. He runs the fastest. He said he hated me. He said he knew her. He said he knew you. He said he was busy. He said he was poor. He said he's hungry. He said that was OK. He said very little. He said we can stay. He saluted the lady. He sang out of tune. He sat in the chair. He sat in the shade. He sat on the bench. He sat on the couch. He sat on the floor. He sat on the table. He sat under a tree. He saw he was wrong. He saw the pictures. He saw them kissing. He says he likes it. He says he was busy. He says he's hungry. He says he's unsure. He says it's urgent. He says you're cute. He scanned the room. He scares everybody. He scored 30 points. He seemed conceited. He seemed surprised. He seemed to be ill. He seems determined. He seems distressed. He seems frustrated. He seems quite busy. He seems to be rich. He seems to be sick. He seems to know us. He seems unreliable. He seems very happy. He seldom gets sick. He sells fertilizer. He sells vegetables. He sent the flowers. He served me coffee. He served us coffee. He set off to Paris. He shined his shoes. He shot three times. He should apologize. He should be in bed. He should have come. He should know that. He should know this. He should leave now. He should thank her. He should thank you. He should've called. He showed me around. He signed the check. He sings quite well. He sipped his drink. He slammed the door. He slept in the car. He slept on the bus. He slept peacefully. He slept restlessly. He slipped and fell. He smiled nervously. He sold his company. He soon fell asleep. He soon walked away. He sounds desperate. He sounds exhausted. He speaks no French. He speaks strangely. He spilled some tea. He spilled the milk. He squashed the bug. He started climbing. He started dreaming. He started giggling. He started laughing. He started shooting. He started swearing. He started the fire. He started to cough. He started to laugh. He started to snore. He starved to death. He still plays golf. He stole my clothes. He stood by himself. He stood his ground. He stood up to sing. He stopped drinking. He stopped drumming. He stopped fighting. He stopped laughing. He stopped mid-kiss. He stopped suddenly. He stopped to smoke. He stuck to his job. He suddenly stopped. He talked all night. He taught me French. He tends to be late. He tends to be lazy. He thanked the chef. He thinks I'm crazy. He thought about it. He told me a secret. He told me about it. He took a short cut. He took another sip. He took care of her. He took his tie off. He took off his cap. He took off his hat. He took off his tie. He took off running. He took out his gun. He took out one egg. He took ski lessons. He took the day off. He touched my elbow. He tracked the deer. He traveled by boat. He treated me badly. He tried not to cry. He tried to deny it. He tried to hit her. He tried to hug her. He tried to kill us. He tried to kiss me. He tried to save me. He turned Christian. He turned on the TV. He turned up the TV. He turned very pale. He understands that. He unlocked the car. He used a toothpick. He used to date her. He used to love her. He visited a friend. He waited anxiously. He waited nervously. He walked out on me. He wanted a bicycle. He wanted a divorce. He wanted a new car. He wanted me to lie. He wanted some food. He wanted the money. He wanted to buy it. He wanted to see it. He wanted to travel. He wanted to unpack. He wants a unicycle. He wants that a lot. He wants to be here. He wants to be rich. He wants to do that. He wants to do this. He wants to eat now. He wants to go home. He wants to go, too. He wants to keep it. He wants to kill me. He wants to meet me. He wants to see her. He wants to see you. He wants to stop us. He wants to take it. He wants us to wait. He wants you to eat. He was a bad person. He was a bookkeeper. He was a competitor. He was a journalist. He was a lumberjack. He was all worn out. He was almost blind. He was always happy. He was always there. He was born in 1960. He was born in Ohio. He was buried alive. He was busy all day. He was clean-shaven. He was disappointed. He was electrocuted. He was excited, too. He was found guilty. He was held hostage. He was here all day. He was hit by a car. He was homeschooled. He was in the cabin. He was in the house. He was in the queue. He was leaving then. He was lying to you. He was made captain. He was my protector. He was never caught. He was never unfair. He was never unkind. He was not suicidal. He was overdoing it. He was partly right. He was pretty angry. He was pretty upset. He was proud of you. He was really angry. He was really bored. He was really crazy. He was really drunk. He was really happy. He was really lucky. He was really tired. He was really upset. He was shy at first. He was sound asleep. He was still hungry. He was the only man. He was there for me. He was unscrupulous. He was up all night. He was very annoyed. He was very careful. He was very excited. He was very jealous. He was very naughty. He was very nervous. He was very patient. He was very pleased. He was very popular. He was very puzzled. He was very relaxed. He was very selfish. He was very thirsty. He was very unhappy. He was very unlucky. He was very worried. He was wet all over. He was worried sick. He washed his hands. He wasn't a soldier. He wasn't a suspect. He wasn't a teacher. He wasn't behind me. He wasn't born rich. He wasn't even hurt. He wasn't like that. He wasn't listening. He wasn't surprised. He wasn't very busy. He wasn't very good. He wasn't very sick. He wastes his money. He watched the news. He went back inside. He went back to bed. He went home at six. He went on a safari. He went on doing it. He went out fishing. He went sightseeing. He went there alone. He went to the bank. He went to the shop. He went up Mt. Fuji. He wiggled his toes. He will arrive soon. He will be punished. He will be so happy. He will be so proud. He will be thrilled. He will believe you. He will contact you. He will defeat them. He will do his best. He will do that now. He will do the same. He will end the war. He will forgive you. He will get over it. He will keep coming. He will never agree. He will not approve. He will protect you. He will regret this. He won a gold medal. He won the marathon. He won't be pleased. He won't believe it. He won't come today. He won't let you go. He won't understand. He wore a Santa hat. He wore a straw hat. He wore black jeans. He worked all night. He worked in Boston. He worked very hard. He works for a bank. He works for me now. He works in the lab. He works long hours. He works on Sundays. He worries too much. He would be jealous. He would fight back. He would not go out. He wouldn't approve. He wouldn't give in. He wouldn't like it. He wouldn't say yes. He writes very well. He wrote one letter. He wrote the report. He yelled with pain. Heed public opinion. He'll be here again. He'll get well soon. He'll never beat me. He'll return at six. Hello. Good morning. Help me make a list. Help me with my tie. Her bicycle is blue. Her cheeks were red. Her manner was cold. Her novel sold well. Her parents hate me. Her parents love me. Her son is a genius. Her speech bored me. Here is your change. Here's a short list. Here's how we do it. Here's what I think. Here's what we know. Here's what we want. Here's your pudding. He's a cardiologist. He's a chain smoker. He's a fast learner. He's a good speaker. He's a great kisser. He's a late bloomer. He's a little rusty. He's a little tipsy. He's a loose cannon. He's a party animal. He's a salesman too. He's a scriptwriter. He's a stand-up guy. He's about to leave. He's active and fit. He's afraid of cats. He's afraid of dogs. He's always on time. He's an opera lover. He's behaving oddly. He's big and strong. He's doing his best. He's doing it right. He's done it before. He's giving it a go. He's got a headache. He's homeward bound. He's in big trouble. He's in for a shock. He's in his fifties. He's in the kitchen. He's known for that. He's likely to come. He's looking at you. He's my best friend. He's on sentry duty. He's playing Tetris. He's probably wrong. He's really selfish. He's scared of dogs. He's taller than me. He's the oldest son. He's too old for me. He's tough on crime. He's very skeptical. Hey, how's it going? Hey, listen to this. Hey, what do I know? Hey, you look great. Hey, you're not him. Hey. How's it going? His answer is wrong. His bicycle is blue. His boat was stolen. His car caught fire. His car won't start. His career was over. His dog attacked me. His dog barks at me. His dog is very big. His dog seems happy. His dream came true. His eyes are closed. His eyes failed him. His eyes were moist. His eyesight is bad. His face brightened. His family is large. His family loved me. His hair is growing. His hands are dirty. His hands are small. His heart is broken. His horse reared up. His jokes amused me. His leg is bleeding. His mother has died. His parents hate me. His parents love me. His plan is perfect. His plan won't work. His shirt is drying. His shoes are brown. His shoes are dirty. His son is a genius. His speech bored me. His speech moved us. His stomach growled. His window was open. Hmm, that's not bad. Hold on to the rope. Hold the rope tight. Holster your weapon. Honesty doesn't pay. Honesty is a virtue. Honey doesn't spoil. How about a rematch? How about I do that? How about some milk? How about Thai food? How are you feeling? How are you related? How are your grades? How awesome is that? How bad is the pain? How bad will it get? How big is the park? How big is the team? How can I forget it? How can I get there? How can I reach you? How can I repay you? How can we help him? How can we prove it? How can we save him? How could I help it? How deep is it here? How did I miss this? How did it get here? How did that happen? How did the exam go? How did this happen? How did you do that? How did you do this? How did you find it? How did you find me? How did you find us? How did you like it? How did you lose it? How did you make it? How do I explain it? How do magnets work? How do they do that? How do we know that? How do you feel now? How do you know him? How do you say that? How do you spell it? How does he do this? How does it help us? How does that sound? How does this sound? How else can he act? How far away are we? How is it at school? How is it different? How is married life? How is that helpful? How is that spelled? How is the weather? How is your brother? How I've missed you! How long ago was it? How long do we have? How many were there? How may I serve you? How much did I lose? How much do you owe? How much will it be? How nervous are you? How old are you now? How old is that dog? How old is this dog? How old is this zoo? How old is your car? How old is your cat? How old is your dog? How old is your son? How serious are you? How strange life is! How was the concert? How was the fishing? How was the reunion? How was the weather? How was the wedding? How was your flight? How was your summer? How well off is him? How will you manage? How would that help? How's my wife doing? How's that possible? How's this possible? How's your shoulder? Hurry up and get in. Hurry up, it's late. I accept your offer. I accept your terms. I admire his talent. I agree 100 percent. I agree to his plan. I almost always win. I almost cut myself. I almost died today. I almost kissed her. I almost kissed him. I almost passed out. I already knew that. I already knew this. I already know that. I already know this. I already regret it. I already said that. I already sold that. I also love to cook. I also noticed that. I also speak French. I always study hard. I always take a bus. I always take notes. I am a fast swimmer. I am a teacher, too. I am afraid of dogs. I am an electrician. I am bored to death. I am deeply ashamed. I am digging a well. I am drawing a bird. I am eating noodles. I am engaged to her. I am fed up with it. I am fond of skiing. I am free from care. I am getting a cold. I am getting strong. I am going to do it. I am going to sleep. I am going to study. I am in charge here. I am like my father. I am like my mother. I am like my sister. I am not a Canadian. I am not from India. I am not interested. I am off duty today. I am often mistaken. I am older than him. I am peeling apples. I am picking apples. I am playing guitar. I am poor at tennis. I am reading a book. I am reading a play. I am ready to start. I am right for once. I am sad to hear it. I am short of money. I am the chosen one. I am to go to Paris. I am too busy to go. I am very dangerous. I am writing an SMS. I answered the door. I arrived in London. I arrived on Monday. I arrived too early. I arrived yesterday. I ate a hasty lunch. I ate a light lunch. I beat him at chess. I became a director. I believe in ghosts. I believe in myself. I believe that's it. I bet you know this. I bet you're hungry. I bought 24 pencils. I bought a cadillac. I bought a new suit. I bought a sandwich. I bought a VIP pass. I bought an old car. I bought many books. I bought milk today. I bought some bread. I bought some stock. I bought you a gift. I broke up with her. I broke up with him. I built a new house. I built a treehouse. I called the police. I came at about six. I came by to say hi. I came home at 2:30. I came to thank you. I can barely see it. I can come at three. I can come tomorrow. I can defend myself. I can die happy now. I can do it for you. I can do that later. I can do this alone. I can do without it. I can give it a try. I can hear the wind. I can hide anywhere. I can keep a secret. I can peel an apple. I can read them all. I can see the light. I can smell cookies. I can speak English. I can survive alone. I can understand it. I can't accept this. I can't afford that. I can't answer that. I can't believe you. I can't change that. I can't contact him. I can't cook at all. I can't do any more. I can't do anything. I can't do it alone. I can't do it today. I can't do that now. I can't do that yet. I can't do this now. I can't draw a bird. I can't drive a bus. I can't eat anymore. I can't eat chicken. I can't eat peanuts. I can't fall asleep. I can't find my bag. I can't find my key. I can't find my pen. I can't forgive her. I can't get over it. I can't give up now. I can't go anywhere. I can't go back now. I can't go home now. I can't go in there. I can't go with you. I can't handle them. I can't hear a word. I can't help anyone. I can't help crying. I can't help myself. I can't identify it. I can't ignore that. I can't imagine why. I can't move my leg. I can't play tennis. I can't protect you. I can't quite agree. I can't read French. I can't remember it. I can't save anyone. I can't say exactly. I can't see a thing. I can't see anybody. I can't see you now. I can't stand liars. I can't stop crying. I can't stop myself. I can't swim at all. I can't swim either. I can't talk to him. I can't wait to die. I caught three fish. I certainly hope so. I checked the gauge. I cleaned the house. I cleared the table. I collect postcards. I come home at 2:30. I completely forgot. I continued digging. I continued reading. I continued singing. I continued working. I cooked him dinner. I could barely move. I could do it again. I could eat a horse. I could have helped. I could lose my job. I could not get out. I could say nothing. I could use a drink. I couldn't call you. I couldn't hear him. I couldn't help him. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stop him. I counted up to 200. I cried all morning. I cried like a baby. I decided not to go. I decorated my room. I deserve happiness. I did as I was told. I did it in a hurry. I did it many times. I did it on purpose. I did no such thing. I did nothing wrong. I did see something. I did some checking. I did some research. I did something bad. I did that ages ago. I did that one time. I did what I had to. I didn't eat enough. I didn't expect you. I didn't forget you. I didn't have a job. I didn't have a key. I didn't have to go. I didn't hit anyone. I didn't invite him. I didn't lie to him. I didn't lie to you. I didn't look at it. I didn't notice him. I didn't order fish. I didn't order rice. I didn't order them. I didn't order this. I didn't poison him. I didn't see anyone. I didn't sit by him. I didn't sleep well. I didn't understand. I didn't write back. I didn't write that. I didn't write this. I disagree with you. I do agree with him. I do hear something. I do it once a year. I do like ice cream. I do not deserve it. I do not fear death. I do not have a cat. I do not like music. I do not read books. I do not sleep well. I do not understand. I do that sometimes. I do the best I can. I do this every day. I don't believe you. I don't belong here. I don't charge much. I don't drink a lot. I don't drive often. I don't expect help. I don't get nervous. I don't go out much. I don't hate anyone. I don't have a bike. I don't have a cent. I don't have a clue. I don't have a cold. I don't have a date. I don't have a home. I don't have a plan. I don't have a suit. I don't have a wife. I don't have cancer. I don't have change. I don't have either. I don't have enough. I don't know either. I don't know really. I don't like apples. I don't like cheese. I don't like coffee. I don't like flying. I don't like French. I don't like hiking. I don't like losing. I don't like movies. I don't like my dog. I don't like my job. I don't like onions. I don't like school. I don't like soccer. I don't like spring. I don't like summer. I don't like to fly. I don't like to run. I don't mince words. I don't mind at all. I don't need a ride. I don't need an SUV. I don't need anyone. I don't need it now. I don't often smile. I don't play tennis. I don't quite agree. I don't really care. I don't really know. I don't remember it. I don't see why not. I don't sleep a lot. I don't take bribes. I don't trust banks. I don't usually win. I don't want cereal. I don't want dinner. I don't want it now. I don't want to cry. I don't want to die. I don't want to lie. I don't want to run. I dream every night. I dreamed about you. I drive a black car. I drove to the mall. I eat a lot of meat. I eat a lot of rice. I eat with my hands. I enjoy a challenge. I enjoy his company. I enjoyed the movie. I enjoyed this book. I feel a lot better. I feel bad about it. I feel bad for them. I feel better today. I feel empty inside. I feel kind of sick. I feel like a drink. I feel like chinese. I feel like dancing. I feel like singing. I feel like smiling. I feel like waiting. I feel like walking. I feel really proud. I feel somewhat sad. I feel the same way. I feel very relaxed. I felt like a moron. I felt out of place. I felt the same way. I felt very awkward. I finally got a job. I find swimming fun. I finished the work. I fix broken radios. I folded the towels. I forgot about that. I forgot my glasses. I forgot my manners. I forgot to ask him. I forgot to do that. I fully support him. I gave him the book. I get out of breath. I get paid tomorrow. I get up very early. I give you my heart. I go to work by bus. I go where I please. I got a raise today. I got a weird email. I got dumped, again. I got even with him. I got hit by a ball. I got home at seven. I got off the train. I got out of my car. I got pretty scared. I got really hungry. I got that from him. I got up about five. I got what I needed. I got what I wanted. I got you a present. I got you something. I got your messages. I grew up in Boston. I grew up on a farm. I guess I was lucky. I guess I was wrong. I guess I'm spoiled. I guess that's good. I guess that's true. I had a close shave. I had a great night. I had a light lunch. I had a little help. I had a lot of help. I had a premonition. I had a sore throat. I had a stomachache. I had a weird dream. I had good teachers. I had little choice. I had my car stolen. I had nowhere to go. I had one last hope. I had some problems. I had to arrest him. I had to do my duty. I had to go to work. I had to lie to him. I had to rent a car. I hate being a boss. I hate being stupid. I hate eating alone. I hate living alone. I hate long flights. I hate losing money. I hate taking risks. I hate that so much. I hate these things. I hate this uniform. I hate this village. I hate this weather. I hate to eat alone. I have a beer belly. I have a big family. I have a boring job. I have a bus ticket. I have a dictionary. I have a disability. I have a dishwasher. I have a family now. I have a girlfriend. I have a great idea. I have a high fever. I have a lawyer now. I have a long beard. I have a pretty dog. I have a runny nose. I have a spare room. I have a stiff neck. I have a suggestion. I have an emergency. I have another idea. I have another plan. I have appendicitis. I have bad eyesight. I have been to Rome. I have but one wish. I have chapped lips. I have enough money. I have faith in you. I have good hearing. I have hunger pangs. I have lost the key. I have lots of time. I have lucid dreams. I have many enemies. I have many friends. I have many talents. I have no allergies. I have no free time. I have no insurance. I have no neighbors. I have no objection. I have no opponents. I have no questions. I have nothing else. I have nothing left. I have one of those. I have one question. I have only one dog. I have only one pen. I have tennis elbow. I have things to do. I have three nieces. I have to apologize. I have to change it. I have to do it now. I have to eat lunch. I have to feed them. I have to find that. I have to go to bed. I have to have that. I have to leave now. I have to leave you. I have to repair it. I have to sleep now. I have to stay here. I have to stay home. I have to stop this. I have to study now. I have to thank him. I have to trust him. I have to visit him. I have to warn them. I have two brothers. I have two children. I have weird dreams. I have work for him. I have you to thank. I haven't done that. I haven't eaten yet. I haven't forgotten. I haven't had lunch. I hear a woodpecker. I hear with my ears. I heard her singing. I heard that happen. I heard the message. I heard them coming. I heard you singing. I heard you talking. I heard you whisper. I hid behind a tree. I highly doubt that. I hope for the best. I hope he isn't ill. I hope he sees this. I hope he will come. I hope I don't lose. I hope I'm not next. I hope it's not him. I hope that you die. I hope to marry her. I hope you can come. I hope you have fun. I hope you'll agree. I hope you're happy. I hope you're right. I hope you're wrong. I hung up the phone. I hurt myself today. I intend to do that. I just brewed a pot. I just cleaned this. I just don't buy it. I just don't get it. I just feel so lost. I just got a tattoo. I just got off duty. I just got promoted. I just got the news. I just had it fixed. I just had to do it. I just lost my baby. I just missed train. I just picked it up. I just saw the news. I just spoke to him. I just stayed quiet. I just want answers. I just want to help. I just want to know. I just want to read. I just want to rest. I just want to talk. I just wrote a book. I kind of liked him. I kind of messed up. I knew it was a lie. I knew it was right. I knew it was wrong. I knew that already. I knew that was him. I knew this already. I knew when to quit. I knew you'd be mad. I knew you'd get it. I knew your brother. I know a few things. I know all about it. I know both of them. I know her slightly. I know how it feels. I know how it works. I know how to do it. I know how you feel. I know it very well. I know it's illegal. I know I've changed. I know none of them. I know that already. I know that I'm fat. I know the Jacksons. I know the solution. I know these people. I know this is hard. I know this is true. I know we can do it. I know what I think. I know what I'd say. I know what I'll do. I know what love is. I know what that is. I know what this is. I know what you did. I know what's right. I know what's wrong. I know when to quit. I know where she is. I know where we are. I know who did that. I know who they are. I know you are rich. I know you did that. I know you did this. I know you feel bad. I know you feel sad. I know you like him. I know you love him. I know you miss him. I know your brother. I know your problem. I know you're happy. I know you're right. I know you're upset. I learned my lesson. I leave that to you. I left school early. I let down the rope. I let the team down. I like a good story. I like being single. I like Boston a lot. I like cheese pizza. I like Chinese food. I like dragon fruit. I like each of them. I like French toast. I like his attitude. I like it in Boston. I like it very much. I like light colors. I like love stories. I like movies a lot. I like paying taxes. I like playing golf. I like potato salad. I like strawberries. I like taking walks. I like that sweater. I like these chairs. I like this sweater. I like this weather. I like to chop wood. I like to come here. I like to play golf. I like what you did. I like where I live. I like wild flowers. I like working here. I like your article. I like your cookies. I like your costume. I like your glasses. I like your T-shirt. I like your website. I liked your speech. I live in Australia. I live in Kyoto now. I live too far away. I locked myself out. I looked everywhere. I lost my composure. I lost sight of him. I love blackberries. I love both of them. I love Chinese food. I love Italian food. I love my new class. I love potato salad. I love strawberries. I love that picture. I love this company. I love this picture. I love this sweater. I love to eat pizza. I love to go online. I love to play golf. I love working here. I love you for that. I love you the most. I love your cooking. I love your sweater. I loved high school. I made a phone call. I made a suggestion. I made a wrong turn. I made reservations. I made sure of that. I made that for him. I made that for you. I made this for him. I made this for you. I made three errors. I make my own rules. I managed to get in. I may not have time. I mean it this time. I meant to call you. I meant to tell you. I meant what I said. I meant you no harm. I met her by chance. I met him at a club. I met him by chance. I met him yesterday. I might have cancer. I might not like it. I miss Boston a lot. I must be going now. I must be on my way. I must convince him. I must do something. I must get it fixed. I must have lost it. I must learn French. I must look a sight. I must work tonight. I must've forgotten. I must've sat on it. I nearly got killed. I need a bigger box. I need a dictionary. I need a heavy coat. I need a hot shower. I need a light coat. I need a new kidney. I need a painkiller. I need a tissue now. I need an analgesic. I need it yesterday. I need lots of time. I need medical help. I need more details. I need only one cat. I need some answers. I need some hangers. I need some support. I need the car keys. I need the password. I need to get a job. I need to know more. I need to repay her. I need to sleep now. I need you here now. I needed more money. I needed to see him. I never believed it. I never cut corners. I never drink alone. I never eat spinach. I never forgave him. I never forgot that. I never go anywhere. I never got married. I never lied to you. I never make my bed. I never order pizza. I never pay in cash. I never pick fights. I never played golf. I never read in bed. I never told anyone. I never touched him. I never trusted him. I never wanted that. I never wanted this. I no longer need it. I noticed that, too. I obey instructions. I offered it to him. I often call on him. I often catch colds. I often eat chicken. I often read in bed. I only just met him. I only met him once. I only need one cat. I only saw him once. I only speak French. I only want to help. I only wish to help. I opened the drawer. I opened the window. I owe you 3,000 yen. I owe you something. I own this property. I painted the fence. I polished my shoes. I pretended to work. I promise I'll call. I promise I'll come. I purchased one bag. I put on my glasses. I quickly ate lunch. I quit after a week. I ran away from him. I ran like the wind. I ran out of breath. I rang the doorbell. I rarely wear a tie. I read a book today. I read it in a book. I really admire him. I really don't care. I really don't know. I really don't sing. I really doubt that. I really enjoyed it. I really have to go. I really like those. I really liked that. I really missed you. I really need a hug. I really need a job. I really need to go. I really want to go. I received my bonus. I recommend caution. I recovered quickly. I regret doing that. I remember all that. I remember laughing. I remember that guy. I resumed whistling. I retired last year. I reviewed the file. I revised my theory. I rewrote my report. I risked everything. I ruined everything. I run every morning. I said good morning. I said I'd be there. I said I'll be fine. I said it as a joke. I said we'd get one. I saw her last week. I saw her yesterday. I saw nobody around. I saw one yesterday. I saw the boat sink. I saw you yesterday. I second the motion. I see her every day. I see how you study. I see what you mean. I see you are awake. I see you are ready. I seldom drink beer. I seldom wear a hat. I sent you a letter. I sent you an email. I share his opinion. I shouldn't be here. I should've said no. I shower once a day. I simply don't know. I skipped breakfast. I sleep standing up. I slept like a baby. I slept on the boat. I slept on the sofa. I solved the puzzle. I speak French, too. I sprang out of bed. I stared at the man. I stepped backwards. I still can't dance. I still have to try. I stole it from him. I strongly disagree. I studied in Boston. I studied very hard. I study art history. I study French here. I study French, too. I study mathematics. I study very little. I suddenly feel old. I suggest you leave. I suppose that's OK. I suppressed a yawn. I suspect he is ill. I talked to friends. I tested everything. I think he is angry. I think he is right. I think he likes me. I think I can do it. I think I hear them. I think I may vomit. I think I sat on it. I think I saw a rat. I think I was wrong. I think I'm average. I think I'm in love. I think it may rain. I think it'd be fun. I think it'll be OK. I think it's a wolf. I think it's doable. I think it's simple. I think I've got it. I think she is sick. I think she's forty. I think that's best. I think that's fair. I think that's wise. I think they saw me. I think they saw us. I think we found it. I think we lost him. I think we'll be OK. I think we're ready. I think you like me. I think you're cute. I think you're dumb. I think you're nice. I think you're nuts. I thought about him. I thought about you. I thought that, too. I thought you heard. I threw my back out. I told you to leave. I took a wrong turn. I took care of that. I took my shirt off. I took my shoes off. I took off my shirt. I took off my shoes. I took the bus back. I took the medicine. I took this picture. I tore up the paper. I travel frequently. I tried not to look. I tried really hard. I tried to help her. I tried to help him. I tried to kiss her. I tried to run fast. I tried to save him. I tried to save you. I tried to tell him. I tried to tell you. I tried to warn you. I trimmed the hedge. I trust your advice. I turned off the TV. I turned on the fan. I turned the TV off. I understand French. I unlocked the door. I used it yesterday. I used to be skinny. I used to eat pizza. I used to live here. I used to love that. I used to play golf. I used to play here. I usually eat a lot. I usually eat alone. I value your candor. I wanna quit my job. I want a big family. I want a cup of tea. I want a girlfriend. I want a microscope. I want an ice cream. I want another beer. I want him to leave. I want it to happen. I want more of that. I want my desk back. I want my land back. I want my life back. I want my money now. I want orange juice. I want some answers. I want some privacy. I want to apologize. I want to be a hero. I want to be famous. I want to be useful. I want to buy lunch. I want to come home. I want to come, too. I want to drink tea. I want to eat pizza. I want to eat steak. I want to get a tan. I want to get drunk. I want to go abroad. I want to go to bed. I want to hear more. I want to hear this. I want to keep that. I want to keep this. I want to learn how. I want to live here. I want to look rich. I want to marry her. I want to marry you. I want to move away. I want to negotiate. I want to play, too. I want to scare him. I want to sell this. I want to sleep now. I want to speak now. I want to start now. I want to stay here. I want to thank him. I want to thank you. I want to trust you. I want to try again. I want to use these. I want to visit him. I want to visit you. I want you out here. I want you to dance. I want your opinion. I wanted an apology. I wanted everything. I wanted her to win. I wanted to be free. I wanted to do this. I wanted to give up. I wanted to go home. I wanted to hit him. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to see him. I wanted to see you. I wanted to sell it. I wanted you to win. I was a bad student. I was a bit unlucky. I was a quiet child. I was able to do it. I was afraid of him. I was all by myself. I was already tired. I was arrested, too. I was aware of that. I was badly wounded. I was born in Kyoto. I was drinking milk. I was eighteen then. I was expecting you. I was fired in 2013. I was flabbergasted. I was given a medal. I was going to work. I was happy for him. I was home-schooled. I was in a bad mood. I was in great pain. I was in the shower. I was just confused. I was just relaxing. I was late as usual. I was like you once. I was lying earlier. I was making a cake. I was out of breath. I was outraged, too. I was overconfident. I was quite nervous. I was ready for him. I was really hungry. I was really scared. I was scared of him. I was so humiliated. I was taking a bath. I was there as well. I was too ambitious. I was uncomfortable. I was very confused. I was your age once. I washed my T-shirt. I wasn't alone then. I wasn't badly hurt. I wasn't busy today. I wasn't even there. I wasn't in a hurry. I wasn't mad at him. I watched the movie. I went back to work. I went into details. I went to a concert. I went to Australia. I went to bed early. I went to visit him. I will ask you once. I will be back soon. I will do it gladly. I will do it myself. I will go if I must. I will go if you go. I will go on a trip. I will hit the sack. I will miss you all. I will not help you. I will see you home. I will stay at home. I will study German. I will try it again. I will wait outside. I wish he were here. I wish I could help. I wish I could swim. I wish I understood. I wish I was faster. I wish I were there. I wish I were wrong. I wish I were young. I wish it were true. I wish to go abroad. I wish you the same. I wish you'd listen. I wonder who she is. I won't accept that. I won't answer that. I won't do anything. I won't do it again. I won't forget that. I won't forget this. I won't get a raise. I won't go shopping. I won't leave early. I won't let you die. I won't pay for you. I won't stay silent. I won't talk to you. I won't tell a soul. I won't tell anyone. I won't tolerate it. I work as a teacher. I worked until 2:30. I would die for you. I would do it again. I would do the same. I would like a room. I wouldn't say that. I would've said yes. I wrote it all down. I'd agree with that. I'd appreciate that. I'd be OK with that. I'd better be going. I'd come here again. I'd die without you. I'd help if I could. I'd leave a message. I'd like a city map. I'd like a daiquiri. I'd like some shoes. I'd like some water. I'd like to do more. I'd like to do that. I'd like to go home. I'd like to go, too. I'd like to read it. I'd like to say yes. I'd like to see her. I'd like to see him. I'd like to see you. I'd love to see you. I'd pay to see that. I'd prefer red wine. I'd rather not know. Ideas are important. Identify yourselves! I'll always be here. I'll be around back. I'll be back at six. I'll be back at ten. I'll be back by six. I'll be coming home. I'll be good to him. I'll be good to you. I'll be happy to go. I'll be in my study. I'll be leaving now. I'll be out of town. I'll be right there. I'll bring the beer. I'll buy you a beer. I'll call back soon. I'll call him later. I'll call you a cab. I'll call you later. I'll check the list. I'll close the door. I'll come back soon. I'll come right now. I'll deal with this. I'll do it tomorrow. I'll do it with you. I'll do my homework. I'll do that myself. I'll do the talking. I'll do this myself. I'll do what I want. I'll drive you home. I'll eat after that. I'll find something. I'll fix your wagon. I'll get it for you. I'll get my revenge. I'll get the others. I'll get used to it. I'll give him a pen. I'll give it a shot. I'll give it to him. I'll give it to you. I'll give you money. I'll go and ask him. I'll go and get him. I'll go and see him. I'll go get changed. I'll go home at ten. I'll go in a minute. I'll go take a look. I'll go to the park. I'll guard the door. I'll have no choice. I'll have skim milk. I'll have some cake. I'll join you later. I'll kick your butt! I'll lend it to you. I'll look after him. I'll look after you. I'll look into that. I'll make a fortune. I'll make it simple. I'll make up for it. I'll make you happy. I'll meet you there. I'll need some help. I'll need your help. I'll never go there. I'll never help you. I'll never tell you. I'll pay my own way. I'll read it to you. I'll read this book. I'll return at 6:30. I'll see you around. I'll see you Monday. I'll send it to you. I'll show you later. I'll start tomorrow. I'll take it inside. I'll take it to him. I'll take that risk. I'll take this coat. I'll take you there. I'll take your coat. I'll tell you later. I'll think about it. I'll update it soon. I'll wait patiently. I'll wait till noon. I'm a beginner, too. I'm a bit skeptical. I'm a good listener. I'm a house painter. I'm a light sleeper. I'm a little hungry. I'm a little scared. I'm a lousy swimmer. I'm a married woman. I'm a perfectionist. I'm a quick learner. I'm a single mother. I'm a social worker. I'm a sound sleeper. I'm a stranger here. I'm a tattoo artist. I'm a tennis player. I'm about to go out. I'm absolutely sure! I'm afraid of death. I'm afraid of dying. I'm against the war. I'm almost finished. I'm already at work. I'm already married. I'm already retired. I'm always up early. I'm an entrepreneur. I'm an innocent man. I'm at a truck stop. I'm at my wit's end. I'm at the car wash. I'm at your service. I'm bad at swimming. I'm behind schedule. I'm being picked up. I'm being sarcastic. I'm better than him. I'm bigger than you. I'm blind, not deaf. I'm bored right now. I'm building a wall. I'm certain of that. I'm coming with him. I'm coming with you. I'm counting on him. I'm counting on you. I'm crazy about you. I'm deaf in one ear. I'm doing all I can. I'm doing it myself. I'm doing just fine. I'm drafting a plan. I'm drinking a beer. I'm drinking coffee. I'm driving a truck. I'm dying of hunger. I'm dying of thirst. I'm eating an apple. I'm eating rice now. I'm extremely happy. I'm extremely sorry. I'm extremely tired. I'm faster than you. I'm fed up with her. I'm fine, thank you. I'm forty years old. I'm from the future. I'm game if you are. I'm getting married. I'm getting nervous. I'm giving up on it. I'm glad to be here. I'm glad to be home. I'm glad to hear it. I'm glad to see you. I'm glad we saw him. I'm glad you called. I'm going on a trip. I'm going there now. I'm going to Boston. I'm going to church. I'm going to go now. I'm going to prison. I'm going to say no. I'm going to school. I'm good at cooking. I'm good at science. I'm good at singing. I'm growing a beard. I'm happy with that. I'm happy with this. I'm hard of hearing. I'm here to see him. I'm hiding from him. I'm in Boston today. I'm in my apartment. I'm in my underwear. I'm in the basement. I'm in the bathroom. I'm in the hospital. I'm incredibly busy. I'm indebted to you. I'm just about done. I'm just not hungry. I'm kind of a loner. I'm late for school. I'm learning French. I'm leaving tonight. I'm listening to it. I'm living here now. I'm living my dream. I'm looking for him. I'm looking for you. I'm making progress. I'm more than happy. I'm no good for you. I'm no longer tired. I'm not a bit tired. I'm not a celebrity. I'm not a communist. I'm not a foreigner. I'm not a good cook. I'm not a good liar. I'm not a scientist. I'm not always busy. I'm not always here. I'm not always late. I'm not apologizing. I'm not at all busy. I'm not backing out. I'm not being nosey. I'm not blaming you. I'm not busy at all. I'm not busy either. I'm not comfortable. I'm not coming back. I'm not coming home. I'm not complaining. I'm not disagreeing. I'm not discouraged. I'm not doing great. I'm not dressed yet. I'm not eating that. I'm not eating this. I'm not embarrassed. I'm not from Boston. I'm not going to go. I'm not in any pain. I'm not in the mood. I'm not incompetent. I'm not interfering. I'm not intimidated. I'm not leaving you. I'm not mad anymore. I'm not married yet. I'm not on the list. I'm not one of them. I'm not presentable. I'm not proud of it. I'm not ready to go. I'm not really busy. I'm not really sure. I'm not saying that. I'm not so sure now. I'm not telling you. I'm not that hungry. I'm not that stupid! I'm not that stupid. I'm not the manager. I'm not the problem. I'm not very hungry. I'm not very strong. I'm not your father. I'm not your friend. I'm not your mother. I'm on my way there. I'm on the roof now. I'm on the way home. I'm only a customer. I'm out of practice. I'm perfect for you. I'm perfectly happy. I'm practising judo. I'm praying for him. I'm prepared to die. I'm proud of my dad. I'm proud of my son. I'm proud of myself. I'm quite happy now. I'm quite satisfied. I'm ready to go now. I'm really confused. I'm really grateful. I'm really not busy. I'm resting my legs. I'm right, aren't I? I'm rooting for you. I'm sad without you. I'm scared to death. I'm seeing somebody. I'm short of breath. I'm sick of English. I'm slightly hungry. I'm so proud of him. I'm so proud of you. I'm so sick of this. I'm sorry. I forgot. I'm still concerned. I'm still in school. I'm still not ready. I'm still undecided. I'm still your boss. I'm stuck in Boston. I'm stuck in my job. I'm studying French. I'm sure about that. I'm sure about this. I'm sure I can help. I'm taking this one. I'm tall and skinny. I'm taller than him. I'm taller than you. I'm teaching French. I'm the new teacher. I'm the victim here. I'm thinking of you. I'm tired of Boston. I'm tired of losing. I'm too old for him. I'm too old for you. I'm traveling alone. I'm traveling light. I'm trying to sleep. I'm trying to study. I'm up in the attic. I'm used to waiting. I'm usually on time. I'm very busy today. I'm very frustrated. I'm very good at it. I'm very happy here. I'm very hungry now. I'm very methodical. I'm very optimistic. I'm very sleepy now. I'm very successful. I'm waiting for him. I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting my turn. I'm waiting outside. I'm wasting my time. I'm watching TV now. I'm working on that. I'm worried for you. I'm writing a novel. I'm your conscience. I'm your new lawyer. Is 1 a prime number? Is any of this true? Is anybody in there? Is anyone else home? Is anyone listening? Is anyone surprised? Is anything missing? Is college worth it? Is everybody hungry? Is everyone waiting? Is everything ready? Is French difficult? Is he looking at me? Is he really coming? Is his father alive? Is it a big problem? Is it a coincidence? Is it a yes or a no? Is it all necessary? Is it comprehensive? Is it easy to learn? Is it far from here? Is it getting worse? Is it going to rain? Is it going to snow? Is it Japanese food? Is it still raining? Is it still snowing? Is it sweet or sour? Is it time to leave? Is it time you need? Is my laundry ready? Is Santa Claus real? Is that a bad thing? Is that a challenge? Is that a complaint? Is that a good idea? Is that a new dress? Is that a new shirt? Is that a submarine? Is that a yes or no? Is that all of them? Is that all we need? Is that book for me? Is that clock going? Is that from a book? Is that good enough? Is that OK with you? Is that one of ours? Is that our problem? Is that really true? Is that significant? Is that so terrible? Is that the new guy? Is that thing yours? Is that your answer? Is that your mother? Is that your sister? Is the bar open yet? Is the weather nice? Is this a challenge? Is this all of them? Is this all they do? Is this all we need? Is this appropriate? Is this book boring? Is this goat cheese? Is this good French? Is this jasmine tea? Is this OK with you? Is this permissible? Is this radio yours? Is this seat vacant? Is this the problem? Is this your family? Is this your flight? Is this your letter? Is this your locker? Is this your pencil? Is this your wallet? Is your father rich? Is your mom at home? Is your mother here? Isn't it a nice day? Isn't it profitable? Isn't she beautiful? Isn't that adorable? Isn't that annoying? Isn't that childish? Isn't that exciting? Isn't that overkill? Isn't that romantic? Isn't that the plan? Isn't that your car? It bothers me a lot. It can be dangerous. It can be difficult. It could be anybody. It could take hours. It did not come off. It didn't cost much. It didn't smell bad. It doesn't work yet. It doesn't worry me. It expires tomorrow. It felt pretty good. It finally happened. It happened so fast. It has snowed a bit. It is a great movie. It is a little cold. It is freezing cold. It is going to snow. It is nothing to me. It is only too true. It is too expensive. It is white as snow. It isn't a hospital. It isn't a prophecy. It isn't about that. It isn't contagious. It isn't hard to do. It isn't impossible. It just didn't work. It looks almost new. It looks good to me. It looks like a cow. It looks like a UFO. It looks like a wig. It looks like blood. It looks ridiculous. It made me very sad. It makes me nervous. It may be all right. It may be important. It may rain tonight. It may take a while. It may well be true. It might be a shark. It never snows here. It often rains here. It often snows here. It pays to tip well. It puts me to sleep. It rained all night. It rained yesterday. It really bugged me. It seems fine to me. It serves you right. It shouldn't matter. It smells delicious. It snowed all night. It snowed yesterday. It still looks good. It tastes very good. It took all evening. It uses solar power. It was a blow to us. It was a busy night. It was a close game. It was a compromise. It was a dark night. It was a good movie. It was a good start. It was a great game. It was a great trip. It was a hot debate. It was a little fun. It was a lot of fun. It was a nice party. It was a nice story. It was a stupid bet. It was a tough call. It was a tough exam. It was a tough race. It was a true story. It was a wild night. It was all my fault. It was all worth it. It was almost funny. It was an emergency. It was child's play. It was cold outside. It was dark by then. It was excruciating. It was fairly funny. It was fine all day. It was getting dark. It was hard as rock. It was his decision. It was just a dream. It was just a fling. It was just a guess. It was just a hunch. It was light enough. It was like a dream. It was my first job. It was only a dream. It was pretty close. It was pretty scary. It was quite simple. It was rather funny. It was really cheap. It was really close. It was really funny. It was really scary. It was really sweet. It was really weird. It was really windy. It was seven thirty. It was so beautiful. It was such a shock. It was unbelievable. It was unpardonable. It was very helpful. It was very painful. It was very strange. It was worth a shot. It was worth trying. It was your mistake. It wasn't a bad day. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't a request. It wasn't expensive. It wasn't important. It wasn't just luck. It wasn't just that. It wasn't real love. It wasn't that cold. It wasn't that hard. It wasn't that loud. It wasn't very good. It worked perfectly. It works every time. It works like magic. It would be perfect. It'll be a good day. It'll be a long day. It'll be no problem. It'll be our secret. It'll cause trouble. It'll come in handy. It'll probably rain. It'll rain for sure. It'll rain tomorrow. It'll snow tomorrow. It'll work for sure. It's a big decision. It's a big hospital. It's a brain-teaser. It's a comedy movie. It's a dreary place. It's a fact of life. It's a family trait. It's a free country. It's a gorgeous day. It's a group effort. It's a huge mistake. It's a huge problem. It's a large amount. It's a little dated. It's a little nasty. It's a little scary. It's a magnetic key. It's a minor glitch. It's a nice thought. It's a perfect trap. It's a popular idea. It's a pretty house. It's a real bargain. It's a slippery one. It's a very hot day. It's a world record. It's about this big. It's after midnight. It's all a big joke. It's all new for me. It's all or nothing. It's all your fault. It's almost October. It's almost perfect. It's already eleven. It's an inside joke. It's an old picture. It's an older model. It's as cold as ice. It's been wonderful. It's being arranged. It's clearly a fake. It's cold out there. It's dangerous here. It's extremely ugly. It's familiar to me. It's free of charge. It's getting bigger. It's getting cloudy. It's getting colder. It's getting larger. It's going to be OK. It's going to break. It's good, isn't it? It's got a big yard. It's happened to me. It's hard to choose. It's hard, isn't it? It's here somewhere. It's hip and trendy. It's in my backpack. It's just a fantasy. It's just a placebo. It's just not right. It's kind of boring. It's kind of creepy. It's moist and warm. It's my only chance. It's neat and clean. It's never too late. It's non-refundable. It's not a big deal. It's not a hard job. It's not a hospital. It's not about that. It's not about them. It's not cold today. It's not impossible. It's not irrelevant. It's not my concern. It's not my problem. It's not negotiable. It's not real money. It's not ridiculous. It's not safe there. It's not spring yet. It's not subjective. It's not the answer. It's not unheard of. It's not worth much. It's not you I hate. It's not your fault. It's not your style. It's old and clunky. It's only a placebo. It's only a scratch. It's only temporary. It's part of my job. It's pretty unusual. It's really awesome. It's really serious. It's Saturday today. It's slightly windy. It's snowing harder. It's so complicated. It's starting again. It's still in limbo. It's still possible. It's stuffy in here. It's that important. It's the same thing. It's time consuming. It's time for lunch. It's time to get up. It's time-consuming. It's too hot for me. It's too hot inside. It's totally normal. It's unbearably hot. It's up to them now. It's useless to try. It's very beautiful. It's very cold here. It's very dangerous. It's very different. It's very difficult. It's very effective. It's very expensive. It's very hot today. It's worthless junk. It's your lucky day. It's your only shot. It's your own fault. I've also been busy. I've become smarter. I've been acquitted. I've been listening. I've been to church. I've been told that. I've been very busy. I've borrowed a car. I've changed my job. I've done it before. I've figured it out. I've found the leak. I've got a headache. I've got a new bike. I've got a question. I've got my reasons. I've got no friends. I've got no worries. I've got to do that. I've got to do this. I've got to find it. I've got to see you. I've had a busy day. I've just been shot. I've just come home. I've just had lunch. I've just turned 30. I've lost a filling. I've lost my pencil. I've lost my ticket. I've lost my wallet. I've lost something. I've made a mistake. I've made my choice. I've met you before. I've promised to go. I've read that book. I've said I'm sorry. I've seen that, too. I've seen you on TV. I've studied French. I've tried them all. Japanese are Asians. Jesus answered them. Jupiter is a planet. Just follow my lead. Just give it a shot. Just go and ask him. Just go back to bed. Just leave me alone. Just relax a moment. Just tell the truth. Keep an eye on them. Keep away from that. Keep going straight. Keep me in the loop. Keep your eyes open. Keep your gun handy. Keep your head down. Kids can be so mean. Kids like ice cream. Large fries, please. Lay it on the table. Lead is easily bent. Learning takes time. Leave out this word. Leave the door open. Let him do it alone. Let me do it my way. Let me eat in peace. Let me explain this. Let me get the keys. Let me go just once. Let me have a taste. Let me look into it. Let me pay my share. Let me try it again. Let me win for once. Let the matter drop. Let the party begin. Let's all calm down. Let's be reasonable. Let's call a doctor. Let's call for help. Let's call it a day. Let's check the map. Let's clean this up. Let's do that first. Let's do that later. Let's do the dishes. Let's do this first. Let's do this later. Let's end this fast. Let's focus on that. Let's get some food. Let's give it a try. Let's go for a beer. Let's go for a ride. Let's go out to eat. Let's go to a movie. Let's have some fun. Let's hope it works. Let's keep in touch. Let's leave tonight. Let's look upstairs. Let's make cupcakes. Let's make it brief. Let's move the sofa. Let's not get cocky. Let's not overreact. Let's not ruin this. Let's open the wine. Let's order a pizza. Let's play baseball! Let's play baseball. Let's rest a little. Let's sit down here. Let's speak English. Let's start at 2:30. Let's start tonight. Let's study English. Let's talk about it. Let's talk tomorrow. Let's try something. Let's try this cake. Let's watch a movie. Let's watch TV here. Let's work together. Lie on your stomach. Life has just begun. Life is interesting. Life is not all fun. Life is not perfect. Listen very closely. Look after yourself. Look at the picture. Look at what I made. Look me up sometime. Look out the window. Look under the seat. Look, I'll show you. Looks are important. Love is complicated. Love is like oxygen. Love is not a crime. Love your neighbors. Luckily nobody died. Lunch was delicious. Make an appointment. Make another choice. Man, don't say that! Many people do that. Many people do this. May I ask your name? May I be of service? May I drink alcohol? May I eat something? May I eat that cake? May I eat this cake? May I have a napkin? May I interrupt you? May I open the door? May I say something? May I take a shower? May I use the phone? Maybe I exaggerated. Maybe I fell asleep. Maybe I'll call you. Maybe it wasn't him. Maybe she is coming. Maybe we can fix it. Maybe we're related. Mercury is a planet. Merlin was a wizard. Mine is the red one. Mine is way too big. Mom is always right. Money is everything. Monkeys climb trees. More coffee, please. Move out of the way. Mozart died in 1791. Music is my passion. Must I write in ink? My answer is enough. My aunt looks young. My back hurts a lot. My back still hurts. My boots were muddy. My boss is an idiot. My boss is Canadian. My brother has died. My brother is a vet. My cake didn't rise. My camera is broken. My car's over there. My cat loves catnip. My cat loves shrimp. My children need me. My computer crashed. My country needs me. My dad will kill me. My dog doesn't bite. My dog needs a walk. My eyes are burning. My eyes feel gritty. My family loved him. My feet are swollen. My film has run out. My foot fell asleep. My friend helped me. My goals are modest. My gums are swollen. My hair is so dirty! My hair is so messy! My hair is too long. My head is spinning. My head still hurts. My headache is gone. My heart was racing. My hobby is cooking. My hobby is fishing. My hobby is reading. My home is far away. My house is haunted. My job kept me busy. My knee hurts a lot. My knee is bleeding. My laptop is broken. My legs are hurting. My life has changed. My life is complete. My life was a wreck. My mom will kill me. My money was stolen. My mother called me. My mother is active. My neck still hurts. My neighbor is nice. My new shoes squeak. My niece is a nurse. My nose is bleeding. My notebook is pink. My opponent was him. My parents are dead. My parrot flew away. My phone is ringing. My phone rang again. My phone was broken. My rent has gone up. My room is upstairs. My room key, please. My room number is 5. My shirt was ruined. My shoes are shined. My sister has a job. My sister is famous. My sister is pretty. My sister likes him. My tea is too sweet. My teachers like me. My throat feels dry. My trousers are wet. My watch was stolen. My whole body hurts. My wife is a doctor. My wife is a lawyer. My wife is pregnant. My work is finished. My zipper got stuck. Never do that again. Never trust anybody. Next person, please. No answer was given. No drugs were found. No items were taken. No man is an island. No money was stolen. No more can be said. No one ate anything. No one ate the cake. No one believed him. No one believed you. No one believes him. No one believes you. No one came up here. No one came with me. No one can help him. No one can help you. No one can stop him. No one could see us. No one dances sober. No one else laughed. No one even blinked. No one ever changes. No one followed you. No one gave up hope. No one has anything. No one has died yet. No one has seen him. No one knew a thing. No one likes losing. No one really cares. No one really knows. No one saw anything. No one seems afraid. No one supported me. No one was arrested. No one was detained. No one was excluded. No one was watching. No one will do this. No one will help us. No one will miss me. No one will stop me. No one will stop us. No one will survive. No one would listen. No one's allowed in. No one's interested. No pets are allowed. No pets, no smoking. No place is perfect. No rain is expected. No weapon was found. No, I don't want to. No, that's not true. Nobody answered him. Nobody believed him. Nobody believed you. Nobody believes you. Nobody bowed to him. Nobody can hear you. Nobody can help you. Nobody can love him. Nobody can stop him. Nobody cares for me. Nobody contacted me. Nobody did anything. Nobody even noticed. Nobody really knows. Nobody saw anything. Nobody speaks to me. Nobody waits for me. Nobody's interested. None of it was real. None of us like him. Not everyone agreed. Not everyone agrees. Nothing can be done. Nothing can stop it. Nothing can stop me. Nothing feels right. Nothing has changed. Nothing is forgiven. Nothing really, you? Nothing seems right. Nothing was working. Nothing will change. Nothing will happen. Now eat your supper. Now go and have fun. Now I recognize you. Now is not the time. Now it's your serve. Now let's celebrate. Now what's the deal? Now you're thinking. Now, that's an idea. Nuts are nutritious. Of course i'm ready. Oh, give me a break. Oh, that's terrible. Oh, yes, here it is. Okay, she's not fat. Old habits die hard. One fork is missing. One man was injured. One of us could win. One of us has to go. One of you is lying. Only time will tell. Open up the package. Ostriches can't fly. Our allies are weak. Our boat is sinking. Our fate was sealed. Our gamble paid off. Our plan has worked. Our team is amazing. Our team is winning. Our team won 101-98. Our team won 3 to 1. Our time is limited. Our work never ends. Paper burns quickly. Peaches taste sweet. Peanuts aren't nuts. People are friendly. People can be cruel. People have choices. People like to talk. People love freedom. People love to talk. Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps that's true. Pizza is on the way. Play me some Chopin. Please air the room. Please call me back. Please call my wife. Please come on time. Please come quickly. Please come with us. Please correct that. Please do something. Please don't be mad. Please don't be sad. Please don't bother. Please don't get up. Please don't mumble. Please drive faster. Please drive safely. Please feed the cat. Please feed the dog. Please give us room. Please go to school. Please have a drink. Please help me cook. Please let me do it. Please let me sleep. Please listen to me. Please listen to us. Please make the bed. Please show me that. Please speak French. Please speak slowly. Please stop singing. Please stop talking. Please take me home. Please tell me more. Please wash my back. Please wish me luck. Please wrap them up. Pleased to meet you. Poaching is illegal. Possibly, it's true. Prices are going up. Pull the rope tight. Put down the hammer. Put on a nice dress. Put on some clothes. Put on this sweater. Put on your blinker. Put on your glasses. Put on your pajamas. Put some clothes on. Put that in writing. Put that knife away. Put that on my bill. Put the bracelet on. Put these gloves on. Put your books away. Put your glasses on. Question everything. Quick, give me that. Quick. Look outside! Quote me an example. Rambo doesn't exist. Read the book aloud. Remember everything. Respect your elders. Rest here for a bit. Return to your room. Return to your seat. Roll up your sleeve. Rome is an old city. Roses are beautiful. Say something funny. Says who? "Says me." See you in two days. Seeing is believing. Send the bill to me. Shall we go and eat? Shall we take a cab? Sharks feed on fish. She agreed with him. She baked me a cake. She became a doctor. She became a singer. She became pregnant. She became very ill. She blackmailed him. She boards students. She boiled the eggs. She bowed in thanks. She called for help. She came out on top. She can drive a car. She can't afford it. She can't cook well. She closed her eyes. She cooks very well. She cried all night. She danced with him. She danced with joy. She did pretty well. She didn't like him. She does look tired. She does talk a lot. She drives me crazy. She feels bad today. She gave him a book. She gave me a shirt. She gave me a watch. She gave up smoking. She got in the taxi. She had gone to bed. She had good reason. She has 2,000 books. She has a few books. She has a long nose. She has a white cat. She has faults, too. She has few friends. She has gone abroad. She has lost weight. She has no brothers. She hasn't come yet. She held her breath. She hit me, not him. She is a bad person. She is a chatterbox. She is a little shy. She is a mere child. She is about my age. She is bad-mannered. She is dark-skinned. She is fond of cake. She is good-natured. She is growing tall. She is hard at work. She is hard on them. She is in the wrong. She is just a child. She is looked up to. She is loved by him. She is my classmate. She is not here yet. She is not to blame. She is only a child. She is still a girl. She is very healthy. She is well off now. She kept on talking. She kept on working. She kicked him hard. She kicked the door. She kissed my cheek. She knows the truth. She laced her shoes. She likes all of us. She likes that bass. She listened to him. She lit the candles. She lives in London. She locked the door. She looks very sick. She made me cookies. She made tea for me. She opened her eyes. She opened the door. She pawned her gold. She played a sonata. She plays the piano. She pulled my shirt. She raised her hand. She ran to Shinjuku. She reserved a room. She robbed me blind. She rubbed her eyes. She sat next to him. She seldom goes out. She shaved her head. She shaves her legs. She sings very well. She speaks too much. She still buys milk. She still loved him. She still loves him. She stopped smoking. She stopped talking. She studies English. She teaches English. She told him a joke. She traveled by bus. She turned him down. She understands him. She wants a new hat. She wants an iPad 4. She was alone there. She was kind enough. She watched him eat. She went for a walk. She went on working. She won the contest. She won the lottery. She won't like this. She works all night. She works at a bank. She works in a bank. She works very hard. Sheep feed on grass. She'll be just fine. She's a blonde girl. She's a born artist. She's a dumb blonde. She's a good person. She's a modern girl. She's a real gossip. She's a real hottie. She's a tough woman. She's a true artist. She's also a beauty. She's an only child. She's been poisoned. She's getting older. She's in a bad mood. She's kind of short. She's my first love. She's not penniless. She's really pretty. She's still a minor. She's strong-willed. She's very innocent. She's wearing a hat. Should I be jealous? Should I be worried? Should we intervene? Shouldn't we go now? Show me another bag. Show me some others. Show me the picture. Show me your papers! Show me your tattoo. Shut the door tight. Shut up and kiss me. Shut your big mouth. Sign the guest book. Sing a song with me. Slice the cucumbers. Snakes are reptiles. So is everyone else. So what else is new? So who really cares? So, what do you say? Some of us think so. Some people like it. Somebody intervened. Somebody killed him. Somebody touched me. Someday, we'll know. Someone's behind me. Something is coming. Something was wrong. Something's burning. Something's missing. Something's strange. Sorry about earlier. Sorry for the delay. Sorry to bother you. Sorry, I can't help. Sorry, we're closed. Spring will be late. Stand on the scales. Stand where you are! Stay away from that. Stay home until six. Stay out of my room. Stay out of trouble. Step into the light. Stop being so naive. Stop being so picky. Stop calling me him. Stop criticizing me. Stop fooling around! Stop messing around. Stop picking on him. Stop playing around. Stop talking loudly. Stop that right now. Stop, or I'll shoot. Take a few days off. Take a look at that. Take a look at this. Take a seat, please. Take my word for it. Take off your shirt. Take off your shoes. Take off your socks. Take that one there. Take the next right. Take these with you. Take your shirt off. Take your shoes off. Talk to my attorney. Taxis are expensive. Tell her to call me. Tell him to call me. Tell it to the cops. Tell me if it hurts. Tell me over dinner. Tell me where he is. Tell me who you saw. Tell me you love me. Tell them the truth. Tell us who you are. Thailand is in Asia. Thank you for today. Thank you very much. Thanks all the same. Thanks for the book. Thanks for the cake. Thanks for the food. Thanks for the help. Thanks for the hint. Thanks for the info. Thanks for the lift. Thanks for the meal. Thanks for the milk. Thanks for the ride. Thanks for the soup. That ain't my style. That belongs to him. That book is theirs. That boy is running. That can be a curse. That can't be legal. That can't be right. That comes in handy. That costs 30 euros. That could be wrong. That day shall come. That depends on you. That didn't help us. That does sound fun. That doesn't add up. That doesn't happen. That doesn't matter. That dress is cheap. That explains a lot. That game is boring. That guy is a crook. That helps us a lot. That hurts! Stop it! That idea's not bad. That is a good idea. That is not a tiger. That is not my line. That is unavoidable. That isn't my fault. That isn't our goal. That isn't possible. That isn't the plan. That joke was funny. That looks like fun. That looks like him. That looks like tea. That makes me angry. That makes me happy. That makes no sense. That makes us happy. That may not happen. That never happened. That ought to do it. That rarely happens. That seemed to help. That seems unlikely. That should be easy. That should suffice. That sounds amazing. That sounds awesome. That student is him. That tasted so good. That TV is too loud. That was depressing. That was disgusting. That was impressive. That was months ago. That was my mistake. That was really bad. That was really fun. That was so awesome. That was some storm. That was unexpected. That was unpleasant. That was very funny. That wasn't my idea. That wasn't so hard. That wasn't too bad. That won't help you. That would be a lie. That would be funny. That would be great. That would be lying. That would be smart. That would be weird. That would be wrong. That'd be dangerous. That'll be possible. That's a blue house. That's a crazy idea. That's a fair price. That's a good brand. That's a good guess. That's a good point. That's a good price. That's a good start. That's a good story. That's a good thing. That's a great idea! That's a great idea. That's a great name. That's a great plan. That's a great poem. That's a huge organ. That's a lemon tree. That's a lot to ask. That's a new record. That's a nice dress. That's a nice shirt. That's a nice story. That's a no-brainer. That's a tall order. That's a true story. That's all I can do. That's all I needed. That's all I wanted. That's all it takes. That's all I've got. That's all nonsense. That's all over now. That's all there is. That's all they had. That's all you need. That's an exception. That's an imitation. That's an old trick. That's child's play. That's close enough. That's common sense. That's discouraging. That's embarrassing. That's fine with me. That's good for you. That's good to hear. That's good to know. That's hard to take. That's his business. That's how I did it. That's how I see it. That's how it began. That's how it works. That's how we do it. That's it for today. That's it, isn't it? That's just a guess. That's just a start. That's just awesome. That's kind of deep. That's kind of rare. That's kind of rude. That's money wasted. That's more like it. That's my real name. That's my reasoning. That's my specialty. That's nice to know. That's not a museum. That's not a secret. That's not an issue. That's not half bad. That's not my fault. That's not my style. That's not my thing. That's not original. That's not possible. That's not the case. That's not uncommon. That's not your cup. That's not your job. That's okay with me. That's our new boss. That's over my head. That's preposterous. That's quite absurd. That's quite common. That's quite enough. That's quite simple. That's really funny. That's really great! That's really great. That's really scary. That's really sweet. That's really weird. That's self-evident. That's simply wrong. That's sort of nice. That's sweet of you. That's the attitude. That's the goal now. That's the only way. That's too personal. That's true as well. That's unacceptable. That's unbelievable. That's uncalled for. That's very elegant. That's very helpful. That's very serious. That's very strange. That's what I heard. That's what I meant. That's what I think. That's what I wrote. That's what I'll do. That's what love is. That's what they do. That's what we need. That's what we want. That's what's crazy. That's where I live. That's where I work. That's why I called. That's why I did it. That's why I'm busy. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm late. That's your funeral. That's your opinion. That's your problem. The air became warm. The answer is right. The answer was easy. The apple isn't red. The apples are ripe. The auction is over. The audience gasped. The baby kept quiet. The baby's sleeping. The battery is dead. The bell is ringing. The bicycle is mine. The birds flew away. The blouse is clean. The boat is on fire. The boat is sinking. The box isn't empty. The boy bowed to me. The boy got scolded. The boy has no food. The boys kept quiet. The boys were quiet. The bus has arrived. The bush is burning. The butter went bad. The button came off. The car didn't move. The car won't start. The cat drinks milk. The cat is adorable. The cat is not dead. The cat is sleeping. The chair is broken. The cheering ceased. The choice is yours. The class went wild. The clock is broken. The coal is burning. The cold is intense. The computer is new. The concert is over. The crops need rain. The crowd applauded. The crowd went wild. The cup has a crack. The damage was done. The dog ate my shoe. The dog bit my hand. The dog bit the man. The dog followed me. The dog is bleeding. The dog is drooling. The dog is sleeping. The dog needs water. The dog seems happy. The dogs seem happy. The door is closing. The door was closed. The door was locked. The door won't open. The door's unlocked. The economy is good. The engine is noisy. The file is corrupt. The fire alarm rang. The fish smells bad. The folder is empty. The food is spoiled. The food was decent. The forest was dark. The fridge is empty. The gamble paid off. The garage is dusty. The girl is jumping. The grapes are sour. The ground was cold. The group disbanded. The house is pretty. The house is vacant. The house was empty. The idea is not bad. The idea is not new. The job is finished. The kids are asleep. The kids are scared. The lake was frozen. The law was changed. The letter returned. The light faded out. The lights went out. The line is engaged. The lion is roaring. The list is endless. The man fell asleep. The man is starving. The man took my arm. The man was in rags. The meat tastes bad. The meat was tender. The meeting is over. The monkey got away. The moon is shining. The movie was awful. The mystery deepens. The new car is hers. The news leaked out. The news shocked me. The ocean is so big. The office is empty. The pantry is empty. The path was narrow. The pay is terrible. The people fear war. The pie's delicious. The plan has failed. The plane flew east. The police are here. The pond froze over. The pond was frozen. The prices are high. The radio is broken. The reason is clear. The rest is perfect. The river has risen. The road is blocked. The roof is on fire. The room is too big. The room was locked. The room was packed. The scar is healing. The server was down. The service is fast. The ship is sinking. The ship was at sea. The shop was closed. The sirens went off. The sky turned dark. The smoke blew away. The snow has melted. The snow is melting. The socks smell bad. The soup is too hot. The soup's very hot. The stakes are high. The storm continued. The street is empty. The street was dark. The sun was setting. The tower collapsed. The traffic was bad. The train is coming. The trees are green. The TV doesn't work. The victory is ours. The view is amazing. The walls were bare. The water is rising. The water was murky. The website is down. The wind has abated. The wind is blowing. The wind is howling. The window was open. The zipper is stuck. Their answer is yes. Therapy didn't work. There are no knives. There are no limits. There are no losers. There are no spoons. There are no towels. There is no message. There is no urgency. There may be others. There they go again. There was a problem. There was a silence. There was a witness. There was no change. There was no damage. There was no motive. There was something. There wasn't enough. There were two left. There's a book here. There's a cat there. There's a condition. There's a lot to do. There's always hope. There's no elevator. There's no evidence. There's no one here. There's no one home. There's no one left. There's no response. There's nobody home. There's room inside. There's your friend. These are bad times. These are not words. These are our books. These are the names. These are the rules. These are wonderful. These belong to him. These books are new. These boys are wild. These cars are ours. These shoes hurt me. These things happen. They are Christians. They are clean, too. They are in the way. They are my cousins. They are my friends. They are my sisters. They are our guests. They are unreliable. They aren't all bad. They aren't doctors. They aren't farmers. They aren't like us. They aren't related. They became nervous. They believe in God. They both snickered. They came last week. They can't fire you. They can't hear you. They can't hurt you. They can't stop you. They did a good job. They did not listen. They didn't fool us. They didn't help me. They didn't hurt me. They didn't say why. They died in battle. They don't eat meat. They don't have one. They don't know yet. They don't like you. They don't want you. They had fireplaces. They have a problem. They have been busy. They have few books. They have no choice. They have the horse. They know our plans. They know the truth. They know who he is. They know your name. They laughed at him. They live next door. They look very busy. They lost their dog. They love that song. They love this song. They made a promise. They made fun of me. They need investors. They need new shoes. They need the money. They questioned him. They really did win. They rented a house. They ruined my life. They sang in chorus. They say she's sick. They seem surprised. They seem very busy. They sell furniture. They should be fine. They should know it. They started firing. They stayed friends. They understand now. They waited outside. They went by subway. They were all there. They were different. They were good kids. They were satisfied. They were surprised. They were very busy. They were very poor. They weren't hungry. They won't catch me. They won't find you. They won't help you. They won't hurt you. They won't need you. They'll go shopping. They'll let us know. They're a good team. They're about to go. They're all so cute. They're all thieves. They're all waiting. They're almost here. They're at home now. They're coming here. They're coming home. They're doing great. They're good people. They're here for me. They're ignoring me. They're ignoring us. They're in the well. They're inseparable. They're kind of fun. They're like family. They're lying to us. They're mocking you. They're normal kids. They're not farmers. They're not illegal. They're not like us. They're not looking. They're not talking. They're our friends. They're out of town. They're pretty good. They're pretty loud. They're proud of me. They're really good. They're really ugly. They're still young. They're there alone. They're vegetarians. They're watching me. They've forgiven me. Things have changed. Think what you want. This apple is sweet. This beef is tender. This belongs to him. This bird can't fly. This book is boring. This can is leaking. This can't be right. This car runs great. This car sells well. This CD is my son's. This chair is light. This chair is yours. This church is huge. This coffee is cold. This costs too much. This could mean war. This desk is broken. This dog isn't mine. This dog minds well. This door is locked. This drawer's stuck. This dress is cheap. This drives me nuts. This fits perfectly. This forum is great. This glass is dirty. This guy is a crook. This guy is a loser. This is a fine ship. This is a gold mine. This is a good deal. This is a good show. This is a good sign. This is a great day. This is a huge loss. This is a long list. This is a love song. This is a new model. This is a newspaper. This is a nice room. This is a nightmare. This is a sick joke. This is a sunflower. This is all for you. This is all rubbish. This is an ice cube. This is an old book. This is complicated. This is devastating. This is good coffee. This is good for me. This is good for us. This is grape juice. This is Greek to me. This is her handbag. This is holy ground. This is inefficient. This is infuriating. This is insecticide. This is interesting. This is intolerable. This is just stupid. This is kind of fun. This is much better. This is my business. This is my city now. This is my computer. This is my daughter. This is my decision. This is my father's. This is my favorite. This is my home now. This is my notebook. This is my old bike. This is my own bike. This is my painting. This is my question. This is my sandwich. This is my umbrella. This is no accident. This is no surprise. This is not a drill. This is not a tiger. This is not for you. This is not my home. This is not natural. This is one of mine. This is our country. This is really cute. This is really good. This is really hard. This is so exciting. This is so much fun. This is so relaxing. This is so romantic. This is the big one. This is the problem. This is their house. This is unfortunate. This is very simple. This is very useful. This is what I need. This is what I want. This is your chance. This is your change. This isn't a secret. This isn't about me. This isn't about us. This isn't for sale. This isn't like you. This isn't my money. This isn't over yet. This isn't possible. This isn't the time. This isn't worth it. This lady is Indian. This makes me happy. This makes no sense. This mango is sweet. This may hurt a bit. This movie's boring. This never gets old. This never happened. This novel bores me. This one is for him. This one is special. This paper is rough. This paper is white. This party's packed. This place is great. This place is weird. This rarely happens. This room is a mess. This screw is loose. This seems unlikely. This sheet is light. This should fit you. This song is catchy. This song is stupid. This table is clean. This table is heavy. This table is taken. This tooth is loose. This was my mistake. This wasn't my idea. This way, gentlemen! This will do nicely. This will take time. This winter is warm. This won't end well. Those are my orders. Those are my things. Those are our books. Those are the facts. Those pens are mine. Those things happen. Those were the days. Thou shalt not kill. Three packs of what? Three weeks went by. Throw down your gun. Time is running out. Time passes quickly. Tin is a soft metal. To the grand canyon? Today is a good day. Today is my day off. Today's the big day. Tomorrow is Monday. Tonight sounds good. Tonight's the night. Too, is from Boston. Translate this text. Trees provide shade. Try harder tomorrow. Try it out yourself. Try on this sweater. Try to act your age. Try to do your best. Try to keep it down. Turn around, please. Turn down the music. Turn down the radio. Turn everything off. Turn it off, please. Turn off the lights. Turn the car around. Turn the radio down. Turn your papers in. Two coffees, please. Two tickets, please. Umbrellas sell well. Unwrap it carefully. Use this as a model. Utilities are extra. Wait in the car, OK? Wait inside the car. Wait till next year. Wait till you're 50. Wait until tomorrow. Wake me up at eight. Wake me up at seven. War concerns us all. War is not worth it. Was anyone arrested? Was I polite enough? Was I really boring? Was it all worth it? Was it an explosion? Was it that obvious? Was that a squirrel? Was the bank closed? Was the door closed? Was the door locked? Was there a scandal? Wasn't it expensive? Waste not, want not. Watch your language. We all have a price. We all have arrived. We all have changed. We all have choices. We all have secrets. We all like cycling. We all speak French. We all want answers. We all want changes. We also get leather. We are finally free. We are good friends. We are his children. We are not speaking. We are very similar. We aren't Canadians. We aren't like that. We aren't that poor. We beat three teams. We both are friends. We both fell asleep. We broke it in half. We can at least try. We can count on him. We can hide in here. We can speak French. We can talk outside. We can watch my dvd. We can win this war. We can't allow that. We can't allow this. We can't drink milk. We can't fail again. We can't fight here. We can't forget him. We can't ignore him. We can't lie to him. We caught the thief. We caught the train. We could get caught. We could use a hand. We couldn't do that. We could've escaped. We count everything. We did all we could. We did it ourselves. We did it yesterday. We didn't need that. We didn't plan this. We didn't play well. We didn't talk long. We dislike violence. We don't have a car. We don't have a cat. We don't have a lab. We don't have sugar. We don't have to go. We don't hire women. We don't lose often. We don't need money. We don't talk a lot. We don't understand. We drive everywhere. We enjoyed swimming. We got your message. We grew up together. We had a huge fight. We had a rough time. We had an agreement. We had an oral exam. We had fun shopping. We had fun with him. We had to walk home. We have a good team. We have a job to do. We have a lot to do. We have a situation. We have a white cat. We have enough data. We have enough food. We have enough time. We have seen no one. We have three hours. We have three weeks. We have to act fast. We have to be there. We have to call him. We have to find him. We have to find out. We have to fix this. We have to help him. We have to move now. We have to save him. We have to stop him. We have to stop now. We have to tell him. We have to try this. We have to warn him. We have to work now. We haven't finished. We haven't found it. We hope we're wrong. We just got started. We just need a plan. We know how to swim. We know where it is. We know who you are. We know you have it. We laughed about it. We lay on the grass. We left immediately. We liked each other. We love coming here. We love our country. We love this school. We love you so much. We loved that house. We made a good team. We made our demands. We make a good team. We make great money. We may as well wait. We may be in danger. We may need it soon. We mean you no harm. We met in Australia. We missed our train. We missed the plane. We must act at once. We must act quickly. We must be cautious. We must do it again. We must inform them. We must leave early. We must not be late. We must not do that. We must not give up. We must not retreat. We must pay the tax. We must work faster. We need a challenge. We need a steamboat. We need a volunteer. We need an iron bar. We need information. We need more coffee. We need to act fast. We need to get help. We need to help him. We needed your help. We never had doubts. We obeyed the rules. We often play chess. We only kissed once. We ran out of money. We reached our goal. We really need that. We regret his death. We rented a rowboat. We sat in the front. We sat in the shade. We sat on the grass. We sat side by side. We saved you a seat. We saw the airplane. We season with salt. We should celebrate. We should do better. We should get going. We should head home. We should turn back. We spoke in the car. We swam in the lake. We talked until two. We thought you knew. We took a long walk. We traveled on foot. We waited anxiously. We waited till 2:30. We want information. We want out of here. We want some advice. We want to help him. We want to help you. We want to know why. We want to meet him. We want you to stop. We want your advice. We wanted to listen. We washed our hands. We were all shocked. We were all worried. We were born to die. We were both hungry. We were both scared. We were eating eggs. We were left behind. We were outnumbered. We were really cold. We were very hungry. We will defeat them. We will do our best. We will never agree. We won't forget you. We'd better do that. We'd better find it. We'd never hurt him. Welcome to our home. Welcome to the club. We'll be seeing you. We'll begin shortly. We'll come together. We'll come with you. We'll do all we can. We'll find out soon. We'll keep in touch. We'll leave at 2:30. We'll leave at dawn. We'll miss you, too. We'll never do that. We'll never make it. We'll see you again. We'll see you there. We'll send somebody. We'll soon find out. We'll swim tomorrow. We'll take you home. We'll work together. We'll work tomorrow. Well, why don't you? Well? Will you come? We're all different. We're all done here. We're all impressed. We're all prisoners. We're all right now. We're all witnesses. We're always hungry. We're among friends. We're at home today. We're aware of that. We're back together. We're being watched. We're boiling water. We're both teachers. We're close friends. We're closing early. We're coming inside. We're conscientious. We're desperate now. We're doing nothing. We're eating apples. We're finally alone. We're finished here. We're flabbergasted. We're getting close. We're getting there. We're getting tired. We're going dancing. We're going hunting. We're going in here. We're going out now. We're halfway there. We're in Boston now. We're in good hands. We're in the forest. We're in the garden. We're just children. We're just relaxing. We're just starting. We're just students. We're like brothers. We're not giving up. We're not going out. We're not impressed. We're not in Boston. We're not in danger. We're not like that. We're not listening. We're not on a date. We're not prisoners. We're not safe here. We're not strangers. We're not surprised. We're not very good. We're not yet there. We're on a schedule. We're open tomorrow. We're out of butter. We're out of cheese. We're out of coffee. We're out of danger. We're playing cards. We're proud of that. We're really scared. We're short on time. We're still friends. We're still looking. We're still married. We're still talking. We're still working. We're tempting fate. We're the champions. We're the good guys. We're the same size. We're tired of this. We're truly worried. We're trying to win. We're unimaginative. We're very flexible. We're very grateful. We're wasting water. We're working on it. Were you born there? Were you jaywalking? Were you successful? Were you there, too? We've adopted a boy. We've all done that. We've already begun. We've already eaten. We've already tried. We've got a problem. We've got a visitor. We've got a witness. We've got no brakes! We've got no choice. We've got to go now. We've made mistakes. We've made progress. We've prepared well. What a bizarre idea! What a bizarre tale! What a horrible man! What a lazy teacher! What a lovely dress! What a pretty woman! What a terrible day! What about this one? What am I to do now? What an absurd idea! What an opportunity! What are my choices? What are the causes? What are they after? What are they doing? What are they up to? What are you baking? What are you eating? What are you having? What are you hiding? What are you making? What are you saying? What are your names? What are your plans? What can I tell him? What can I tell you? What can we do next? What can you do now? What caused the war? What color are they? What could go wrong? What did he ask you? What did he look up? What did he not buy? What did I do wrong? What did I just say? What did I tell you? What did that prove? What did you answer? What did you choose? What did you decide? What did you expect? What did you forget? What do I look like? What do we tell him? What do you do here? What do you see now? What do you suggest? What does "mi" mean? What does he expect? What does it matter? What does that cost? What does that mean? What does this mean? What don't you have? What don't you like? What frightened him? What good are those? What happened there? What happened today? What have they done? What have you eaten? What have you heard? What have you taken? What is for dessert? What is in the desk? What is in this box? What is it you need? What is it you want? What is its purpose? What is on the desk? What is our problem? What is popular now? What is this letter? What kind of change? What kind of cheese? What lovely weather! What made her do so? What makes us human? What on earth is it? What pretty flowers! What should I bring? What should we cook? What should we wear? What smells so good? What time is brunch? What time is dinner? What time is it now? What time is sunset? What was I thinking? What was that noise? What was that sound? What was that thing? What was the result? What was their goal? What was your major? What was your score? What were you doing? What would you like? What'll we tell him? What'll you give me? What'll you guys do? What'll you live on? What're you good at? What're you reading? What're you writing? What's all that for? What's all the fuss? What's bad about it? What's done is done. What's got into you? What's in it for me? What's in it for us? What's in the truck? What's in this stew? What's in your hand? What's it all about? What's it look like? What's it made from? What's lost is lost. What's mine's yours. What's new with you? What's on your iPod? What's on your mind? What's ours is ours. What's so dangerous? What's so important? What's stopping you? What's the big deal? What's the big idea? What's the big news? What's the big rush? What's the bus fare? What's the password? What's the pay like? What's the plan now? What's the solution? What's the time now? What's there to eat? What's there to say? What's this key for? What's this made of? What's today's date? What's today's menu? What's today's plan? What's worrying you? What's wrong, honey? What's your address? What's your day off? What's your dilemma? What's your message? What's your opinion? What's your problem? When are you coming? When can I call you? When can we move in? When did I say that? When did they leave? When did this occur? When did you arrive? When did you buy it? When did you get up? When did you retire? When did you return? When do I get there? When do you need it? When do you want it? When does it arrive? When is school over? When is your flight? When will it happen? When will we arrive? When will you leave? When will you start? Where are my gloves? Where are my things? Where are the files? Where are the forks? Where are the goats? Where are the seats? Where are the shoes? Where are the women? Where are those two? Where are you bound? Where are you going? Where are you today? Where are your cats? Where are your dogs? Where are your keys? Where are your kids? Where can we buy it? Where could they be? Where did it happen? Where do you use it? Where have you been? Where have you gone? Where is he playing? Where is his family? Where is it located? Where is my luggage? Where is my red pen? Where is the bridge? Where is the butter? Where is the school? Where is the toilet? Where is your house? Where is your mommy? Where is your money? Where shall we meet? Where should I park? Where were the cars? Where were you born? Where's my computer? Where's my notebook? Where's my suitcase? Where's my umbrella? Where's the airport? Where's the kitchen? Where's the library? Where's the mistake? Where's the mustard? Where's the station? Where's the teacher? Where's your family? Where's your father? Where's your friend? Where's your mother? Where's your school? Where's your sister? Where's your weapon? Which beer is yours? Which book is yours? Which of you did it? Which one is broken? Which team will win? White bread, please. Who am I addressing? Who am I forgetting? Who am I talking to? Who are they really? Who are those women? Who are we fighting? Who are you texting? Who baked this cake? Who believes in God? Who bought you this? Who broke the chair? Who called the cops? Who could forget it? Who did that to you? Who did this to you? Who did you go with? Who did you talk to? Who do you remember? Who do you work for? Who doesn't do that? Who else helped you? Who found my wallet? Who is in the house? Who is on the train? Who is that old man? Who is your brother? Who is your teacher? Who knew about this? Who let you come in? Who let you in here? Who locked the door? Who might know that? Who owns that house? Who owns this house? Who owns this truck? Who owns this villa? Who sent this to us? Who should I inform? Who sings that song? Who sings this song? Who stole the apple? Who thought this up? Who wants apple pie? Who wants ice cream? Who wants to donate? Who was responsible? Who won the contest? Who would wear that? Who wrote that book? Who wrote that poem? Who wrote the Bible? Who wrote this book? Who wrote this poem? Who wrote this song? Who's already awake? Who's going with me? Who's got questions? Who's here with you? Who's on duty today? Who's replacing you? Who's that cute boy? Who's that cute guy? Who's that stranger? Who's that with him? Who's the pizza for? Who's this hot babe? Whose child is this? Whose fault is that? Whose house is that? Whose house is this? Whose idea was that? Whose idea was this? Whose paper is this? Whose phone is that? Whose phone is this? Whose plan was that? Whose shirt is this? Why am I doing this? Why am I still here? Why are men so dumb? Why are people here? Why are they crying? Why are we laughing? Why are we stopping? Why are you all sad? Why are you at home? Why are you cursing? Why are you dancing? Why are you limping? Why are you pouting? Why are you running? Why are you singing? Why are you smiling? Why are you so busy? Why are you so fast? Why are you so late? Why are you so lazy? Why are you so mean? Why are you so rich? Why are you so slow? Why are you so sure? Why are you so ugly? Why are you staying? Why are you waiting? Why are you with me? Why are you worried? Why are you yawning? Why are you yelling? Why aren't you here? Why aren't you home? Why can't I do that? Why can't I see you? Why can't you do it? Why did I trust you? Why did she do that? Why did that happen? Why did that matter? Why did this happen? Why did we say that? Why did you call me? Why did you do that? Why did you dump me? Why did you go home? Why did you help me? Why did you kiss me? Why did you like it? Why did you sell it? Why did you stop by? Why didn't you call? Why didn't you come? Why didn't you stop? Why do I have to go? Why do they do that? Why do they do this? Why do they want me? Why do you ask that? Why do you hesitate? Why do you like him? Why do you love him? Why do you say that? Why do you think so? Why do you want him? Why don't I do that? Why don't we all go? Why don't we go out? Why don't you do it? Why don't you drive? Why don't you start? Why is math so hard? Why is the bus late? Why is the dog here? Why is the light on? Why is the sky blue? Why is this allowed? Why is this so hard? Why isn't that good? Why worry about him? Why would I do that? Will he ever change? Will you eat dinner? Will you go with us? Women don't like me. Would you all relax? Would you chill out? Would you elaborate? Would you excuse me? Would you follow me? Would you like some? Would you like that? Would you like this? Wow! What a big box! Wow, it's hot today. Write a short essay. Yeah, let's do that. Yes, cheese is nice. Yes, i think he did. Yes, i think so too. Yes, in fact, i did. Yes, it's beautiful. Yes, please do that. Yesterday I was ill. You always say that. You are a good cook. You are a professor. You are always late. You are lying to me. You are quite a man. You are such a liar! You are such a liar. You aren't Canadian. You aren't thinking. You aren't watching. You asked to see me. You ate my sandwich. You bet I'm worried. You broke the rules. You can borrow mine. You can call me him. You can count on me. You can go home now. You can not miss it. You can rely on her. You can rely on him. You can shower here. You can shut up now. You can sing a song. You can sit with me. You can take a taxi. You can't blame him. You can't defeat me. You can't deny that. You can't handle it. You can't have both. You can't have that. You can't have this. You can't help them. You can't just quit. You can't leave now. You can't leave yet. You can't marry him. You can't mean that. You can't rush this. You can't sit there. You can't stay here. You can't swim here. You can't trust him. You can't wear that. You could do better. You could let us go. You could stop this. You could've called. You deserve a medal. You deserve a prize. You did a great job. You did really well. You didn't even cry. You didn't even try. You disappointed me. You do have a point. You don't know that. You don't know them. You don't look sick. You don't look well. You don't need luck. You don't need that. You don't need this. You don't want that. You don't want this. You don't work here. You give me so much. You guys are idiots. You guys are no fun. You guys having fun? You guys looked mad. You had your chance. You have a big nose. You have a good job. You have bad breath. You have dirty feet. You have everything. You have good ideas. You have many books. You have my respect. You have one minute. You have three cats. You have to do that. You have to go home. You have to help me. You have to help us. You have to stop it. You have work to do. You haven't changed. You heard correctly. You just screwed up. You knew I was here. You know everything. You know I love you! You know I love you. You know it's a lie. You know what to do. You know who I mean. You know who she is. You know why I left. You know your stuff. You know, don't you? You lied to my face. You lied to the FBI. You look incredible. You look like a boy. You look like a cop. You look like a kid. You look pale today. You look really hot. You look very bored. You look very happy. You look very tired. You lost an earring. You may come in now. You may go anywhere. You may go home now. You may laugh at me. You may not come in. You may not like it. You mean like tiger? You must be careful. You must be in love. You must be kidding! You must be kidding. You must believe me. You must forgive me. You must go at once. You must go with me. You must not say it. You must stay awake. You must study hard. You must study more. You must try harder. You need a joystick. You need a vacation. You need to do this. You need to grow up. You need to help me. You need to move on. You need to wake up. You never asked why. You never helped me. You ought to go now. You owe me big time. You passed the test. You ran a red light. You really annoy me. You really are good. You really are nuts. You reek of alcohol. You saved our lives. You see what I mean? You seem to be lost. You seem unreliable. You should be proud. You should call him. You should dump him. You should eat more. You should exercise. You should meet him. You should rest now. You should see this. You should sit down. You should thank me. You smell wonderful. You sound surprised. You sure are pretty. You taught me a lot. You used to like me. You were both drunk. You were right, too. You were so awesome. You were there, too. You were very brave. You will need a key. You won't be harmed. You won't die today. You won't need that. You won't regret it. You'd be good at it. You'd better go now. You'd better not go. You'll be all right. You'll be in danger. You'll catch a cold. You'll feel at home. You'll find it easy. You'll give me away. You'll never change. You'll never see it. You'll pay for that. You'll pay for this. You'll see it again. Your coffee's ready. Your father is tall. Your feet are dirty. Your French is good. Your friend is here. Your guess is wrong. Your hair is pretty. Your hands are cold. Your memory is good. Your mom seems nice. Your orange is pink. Your order is ready. Your shoes are here. Your table is ready. Your ticket, please. Your tie is crooked. Your tie looks good. Your zipper is open. You're a bad person. You're a bright boy. You're a clever kid. You're a funny girl. You're a good actor. You're a part of me. You're a workaholic. You're acting weird. You're all I've got. You're all the same. You're almost right. You're always drunk. You're always right. You're always tired. You're cantankerous. You're confusing me. You're contributing. You're going to die. You're good at that. You're good at this. You're grown up now. You're in no danger. You're incorrigible. You're irresistible. You're just in time. You're just jealous. You're kind of cute. You're looking down. You're looking good! You're looking good. You're mine forever. You're no different. You're not a doctor. You're not bleeding. You're not Canadian. You're not dead yet. You're not finished. You're not thinking. You're not to blame. You're not too late. You're not watching. You're off the hook. You're out of booze. You're out of order. You're out of sugar. You're overreacting. You're part of this. You're poisoning me. You're quite a liar. You're really funny. You're really lucky. You're really smart. You're really weird. You're safe in here. You're safe with us. You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful. You're so impatient. You're still my son. You're such a flirt. You're the engineer. You're the greatest. You're the only one. You're the prisoner. You're the sweetest. You're too generous. You're too trusting. You're unbelievable. You're under arrest. You're very curious. You're very forward. You're very helpful. You're very patient. You're very selfish. You're very stylish. You're very unusual. You're wasting ammo. You're wasting time. You're way too late. You're with friends. You're working hard. Yours is over there. You've been injured. You've been spotted. You've eaten enough. You've gone too far. You've got my phone. You've got problems. You've got the idea. You've had your fun. You've hurt me, too. Zebras have stripes.

댓글